>2016
>still think gay is bad/wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Fags should all die.
But it's not gay if he's dressed up like a girl.

it's both bad and wrong
also, since I can't really control what you do, please stay away from the children and keep to yourself -- stop trying to groom the younglings to be perverts as well, and quit trying to molest little boys

Sorry, what year is it again?

It's weird. A mental illness. Not really bad, just sorta not normal. It doesn't hurt anyone in theory but the gay agenda sure does have some problems.

>2016
>still clinging to the delusion that gay is somehow not a mental illness or bad for society

Yeah, the correct term is 'badong', I mean, its 2016 people!

shuldnt ther be like closet laws or something?

I was fine with it until they started shoving that transgender lunacy into the agenda. They won't stop until they legitimize pedophilia and bestiality.

^^ exactly

Nigga that's gay as fuck.

>Japan calling something bad/wrong.

I thought you people were all about weird shit and relative sexuality.

1 word: aids

Gays are a biological failure, that is a fact. Why should we accept something that is broken?

>2016
>not hating faggots

Cred Forums is mostly actual homosexuals roleplaying as christian fundamentalists

Checked

never thought it was wrong, just disgusting enough to warrant bullying into the shadows of society.

>still think gay is bad/wrong

You actually sound gay, to be honest.

I mean, considering that you are OP, you aren't talking about politics on Cred Forums, and your OP post is 34 characters long.

youtube.com/watch?v=iKC21wDarBo

>You actually sound gay, to be honest.

t. declining birth rates

don't get mad when millions of skilled brown doctors and architects are imported mate

Your post is pretty gay op.

Honestly, I don't have a problem against fags. As long as they don't remotely suggest they're gay, they're alright.

I just hate the annoying social justice warrior fags with that annoying gay accent with high pitched voices.

>year 14 Ano Domini
>still thinking copulation with boys is wrong

The year changes nothing

Decadence is decadence

Jewwy Seinfeld pushing there agenda