The Donald vs The Hill

How do you fellas think it'll go down?

Jeb! will end up the winner just wait

It's gonna be entertaining

One of the two will win and both will have good outcomes do us.

landslide

It will be extremely close. So Hillary will rig it somehow and come out on top

Trump will win with around 290~300 electoral college votes, a borderline landslide victory

Trump has an indisputable debate advantage. Media is out of ammo after the birther shit got buried by Trump which means Hillary will be too unless she dips into nazi frogs and the alt-right, which is an automatic loss. Trump's camp has hyped up the debate to get people watching and to throw off the scent but he'll go up on script and composed, with a better improv ability than Not-Trump should it be necessary. Not-Trump has had a bad time for awhile so she'll have to be aggressive, which is bad when you're against Trump and when you don't want to come off as a nagging bitch, sorry ladies. Also, literally a single cough up there and she's done.

I really don't see any possible way she comes out on top, at least in this first debate. Trump just needs to keep doing novelty appearances in Hispanic soup kitchens or whatever and keep quiet. Stay on message, and talk about how democratic policies have screwed over minorities.

Hillary will win, the fix is in, trust me. It's just the media's job to convince the masses that she won legitimately.

Trump will climb over the Hill and win with a landslide.

wtf I'm #OverTheHill now

Obviously it'll be rig, but trumpo-chan will obliterate her without a doubt. If you guys get lucky, she might even have a fucking stroke and die on the stage.

I think Hillary will win desu

Where did you think Hillary went wrong? Trump imploded a month ago. How did she blow that lead?

Trump will calmly bring up everything fucked up that Hillary has ever done while Hillary cries about muh hate and shits herself.

Debates begin in one week. Now this will be fun

it will be a battle of rhetoric which donald trump will win

even compared to a dead-inside, lifelong politician such as hillary, he's a pro at rhetoric (not that im complaining. i love the dude)

I think the start of her downfall was showing off cucked Bernie. That made her unsympathetic to a lot of people, and the DNC leaks happened almost right after that IIRC. What she fails to understand is that Bernie supporters vote with their heart, not their head. Even if they agree with Hill on most issues, they won't vote for her. Some of them will vote for Johnson, or even Trump out of spite.

What if she had ran with Bernie as vice? think that would have been pretty much game over for the repubs? She blew that chance.

>a single cough up there and she's done
imagine knowing that. talk about stress

>water drinking intensifies
Didn't Cruz pause his speech to drink water at some point?

I think it's incredibly retarded that she didn't name Bernie her running mate. Good for us though.

Never would've worked. Sanders would have sabotaged her campaign.

She really didn't have much of a choice since the media kept repeating how the Reps weren't unified behind Trump, and how that would spell his doom. It was either ignore Bernie and turn away his numerous supporters, take on Bernie as a VP who would either sabotage her campaign or make promises she doesn't want to fulfill, or give Bernie a payoff in exchange for his endorsement and hope people buy the change in attitude. Painted herself into a corner, really.