I don't want this shit. Totallitarism is coming. Help us please

I don't want this shit. Totallitarism is coming. Help us please.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/britainelects
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Looks like a lot of your buttbuddies want it though.
Who's the party with one seat?

Go back to dvach
Without a party

Nice "opposition" Putin.

Bet he paied them all off too.

These are fake percents. Real percent is 40-60%. This is the most fakest election ever. One seat is indepent man. Really, i don't know what will happen with this country in future.

Yes, as i know about 500 roubles for 1 vote.

you've been totalitarian this whole time.
Its just coming to light more and more now.
>genuine opposition to Putin *mysteriously* dies every time
>the remaining "opposition" is all controlled opposition under Putin's cabinet.
>the mainstream narrative is Putin's narrative. No other outlooks, no real criticism.
Its just finally coming out that Putin is turning himself into Kim Jong Un tier, though not quite as retarded as Kim Jong.

Just as we have had a corporate driven oligarchy who subverts democracy for a long time, but its coming to light more and more now.

>coming
Even Russians can't be this ignorant. Totalitarianism never stopped there. I hope your country falls apart soon.

Also they can ban leaving Russia. And this elected shit will do it.

no one cares what you want

I know.

I wonder, did it briefly stop under Yeltsin?
In a way that would be funny because Russians hate him so much, but he seems to be maybe the only guy in their history who wasn't totalitarian in nature.

But then again, I never learned much about Yeltsin, so I could be wrong.

how can they ban it?
I think they'll only ban it for females or something. Since Russia is already putting out so much propaganda to prevent Russian girls from leaving/marrying foreigners.

How? Just ban with fake reason. Just like they was doing it earlier.

why don't Russians just chimp out like they did in 1917?

Although this time it seems Russians WANT to be this way, want to praise Putin as the new Lenin and merge with asians etc.
If that's the case. Then you need to leave while you can because you don't agree with your country anymore, no point in staying on a team you don't support.

Russian opposition leaders (like Maltsev) will be jailed soon, i think.

I felt feelings after reading this. Is there something wrong with me Cred Forums?

>Thinking Russians could ever have an actual democracy
It's just not in your blood Ivan

I am satisfied with the election result. More power to Putin, the better the country. OP is a traitorous libtard ukr-lover who wants homosex. Fuckers like him annoyed everyone with their parnas shit and got 0.6% of the votes.

tfw ukraine isn't a giant conflict zone where you can get away with anything anymore

tfw no rape long legged blonde ukrainette villager

He was elected but all in all he was just as shitty as any other Russian leader ever. He created the oligarchy and was just as imperialistic as the others, as we can see in Chechnya.

And which country have true democracy on this planet?

You were always totalitarian my slav friend.

+15

Mountain jews have direct democracy and Athens had random elections.

Enjoy your champagne bottle in the ass, Ivan

>a region of country becomes flooded with mindless CIA-funded ahmeds
>fighting them is imperialistic
Yeah, right. The only thing he really did wrong was making peace with those fuckers.

15 is still more than 0.6% my butthurt friend. How about you get out of my country and go live somewhere else? No one likes you here

>champagne bottle in the ass
I've never stopped enjoying it.

that region is still mindless ahmeds but Putin has trained them like a dog, now they obey his command and rape/murder who he asks them to.

Reality has become contrary to "muh CIA" boogeyman theories.

Most of Russia is occupied territory. If Chechens get funding from the CIA, it's none of Russia's business. Slavic lands are a small area near Belarus and Ukraine. The rest of Russia is stolen land.

Fuck no. Putin is just donating them serious money

It's because of Yeltsin's policies that Putin was able to take power so easily, IIRC. In the 90s, Russia was pretty much Mexico - with just better infrastructure, hot women, relevant and an actual military.

I'm 18 and want to move to Russia. Is this a good idea?

Okay but listen to me Boris, you can't complain about it until after the election. We need Trump to get into office and if Putin ends up having a bad news week because of protests and crackdowns etc it might hurt him in the polls. So just cool your jets for a couple months OK?

>was pretty much Mexico
damn, had no idea they were so shitty in reality.
Thought it was propaganda

This just show, that you are really just 16 year old kid who doesn't know anything about this country and yet you think you can talk to foreigners pretending to have some expertise or expirience in explaining Russian reality. This is the second most hillarious thing for today after the results of the election.

probably not, you're just naive and edgy.

you are funny, putin. with one exception every single democracy is failing hard. totalitarianism is coming for almost all of us.

>submitting to the bootlickers
>not realizing bootlicker subversion is what is intentionally causing democracy to fail
>not realizing "totalitarianism for all" is literally the NWO.
sad!

Oh, go cry about muh colonization. You're just like one of those black leftards. If your Swedish province was an actual country, you would probably have colonies for yourself as well.

It's because of Yeltsin. He was the one who bought them during First Chechen instead of bombing them to ashes.

Putin tries to distance from Eдинaя Poccия as hard as possible. Something like: "look, those fuckers say they support me, but in fact they are the ones who fuck up". I promise you: in case of any happening, it's only puppet Medvedev loser whose head would end up on a spike.

lol did you seriously not realize your elections were rigged?

are you drunk or just retarded?

the world is a lot more open than in 1917, if a russian seriously disagrees with how the country is run he probably speaks english and can use his programming experience to get a job in europe and leave the shithole behind

You just want to feel good about your crimes. Civilized people don't invade and occupy other countries. It's degeneracy.

They didn't have to be. With all the elected parties being versions of Eдинaя Poccия and all the pro-western guys being outright stupid and being more preoccupied fighting each other over nonexisting power, the regime guys didn't even have to struggle much.

>being this naive
oh well, the bluepill leads to a happier life.
If you want to believe people are trending towards global communism of their own free will and not subversion then go for it.

However it is really common knowledge that the NWO consists of a handful of superstates. They've made that idea very public. Europe is one, Eurasia is one, North America is one etc etc. The world is trending towards that, you're right. However its not trending towards it as naturally as you pretend. Its a rather blue pilled understanding of it.

Okay, you keep going full nigger. Ever heard of UK?

There's nothing niggery about being civilized.

>OP is a traitorous libtard ukr-lover who wants homosex

No, its probably a paid US shill.

>implying the USA cares enough to shill about Russia in the midst of our own election
>on Cred Forums of all places
damn, Canadians really are retarded.

Apparently an old lady came to vote and asked where she should tick to vote for yeltsin

The only people who support poo tin on 4chins are olgino proxybots and edgy sheltered kids who dont know much about the world

Poo tin is a jew puppet and anti-white

You're only just realizing now that Putin is a dictator? I thought that was pretty common knowledge
He's probably going to live like 15-20 more years so you might as well get comfy

Putin is a mixed bag for me, as he should be for anyone.
He does some good and some bad. From the view of a conservative nationalist.

The concerning issue is his increasingly authoritarian and self glorifying narrative being forced onto the public.
If you're a good leader people will like you naturally. Some will still hate you, but they will be overall silenced by the majority.

But...If you have to kill opposition, suppress ALL opposing viewpoints, and have the media make up stories of how cool you are, then maybe you aren't as good of a leader as you'd like to be.

Build a time machine.

Stop Peter I.

>genuine opposition to Hillary *mysteriously* dies every time
>the remaining "opposition" (cuckservatives) is all controlled opposition under Hillary's cabinet.
>the mainstream narrative is Hillary's narrative. No other outlooks, no real criticism.

you are just as shitty

only true democracy in thsi planet is Switzerland's

that one guy named bee napkin.

I was going to believe you until you came off as every shill from all countries do.

We totalitarian too now. Feels amazing my dudes.

twitter.com/britainelects

Jesus, that is a small sum. 7€ or something right?

>CP 5,1%