Girl supports trump

>girl supports trump
>still absolute degenerate whore

How do we stop this

Distance yourself from pieces of shit in your life, find quality people.

It's all you can do really.

Who would post that on twitter? What an idiot.

yeah wow she seemed so smart until she posted it on twitter

fwb?

Trump is a degenerate himself.

>girl supports trump

So? Women don't know shit about politics, they simply can't. She probably choose Trump because "like ermahgerd, he's like famous and rich XDDDD *does a duckface and takes a selfie*"

You seemed to have made a mistake writing your post, user. Here, I'll correct it for you:
> Distance yourself from pieces of shit in your life, attempt to find quality people and end up spending your entire life alone

Flying while black

FRIENDS WITH BENIFITS. BASICALLY A FUCK BUDDY

jesus christ dude...

friends with benefits... fuck buddy.

A person that fucks her but that she doesn't consider her boyfriend. Someone who gets to fuck her without spending a lot of money on her.

friend with benefits. She is fucking her friend down the hall while her boyfriend is gone.

Good people still exist user. Don't be so pessimistic.

It's going to take either generations of MAGAing or a civilizational collapse to fix this kind of thing.

I didn't imply that.

>girl supports Trump
No, she pretends to because doing so gets her the most attention. Women don't care about politics

i know

friend with benefits

by not having your phone open around ((friends)0
No person above the age of 12 would think posting something like this is beneficial in any way at all.

assuming it's friend with benefits

Trump isn't the biggest conservative ever, famalam. I mean fuck, the nigga tried to convert bernouts once he bent over to shillary.
He's still the best shot America's got, though.

french wang big

it's basically what girls say when they want some french canadian maple syrup semen in their rectum

Fucking whale boner

Next twitter post will be:

"stop slutshaming me, im not a whore! Just because i want to sleep around with a bunch of dudes while in a relationship, doesn't make me a slut. Stop oppressing me"

Then:
"men are such jerks! my bf found out i wasn't faithful and he left me, please give me attention! Im the victim here"

Moral of the story:

If your woman doesn't fear the idea that death is right around the corner for cheating, then your woman will cheat. Let her know her place fast and early on.

okay

>shaming someone for not being a normie piece of shit
Back to el reddit!

delete that

Let her bf know so he can dump her ass? Unless he already knows...

Is Cred Forums really so dumb to believe everything it reads?

How does literally no one realize this is fucking fake?

Why does she need a fwb if she already has a bf. Why would she be tweeting about it if she was trying to tweet. It doesn't make sense.

1 post slide thread with photoshopped tweets?

How come I see guys with this kind of face having girlfriends but I'' over here with a better looking face, more muscles, etc. and still no girlfriend? Am I doomed to ONS status?

Why would she share this on Facebook?

We'll because she wants to try every dick she can before she hits her 30s

>probuscis monkey face

shit genes

I had the same question man. Not all of us are up to date on this shit.

>checks flag

trip dubs ch-checked

why are weirdos on the internet so creepy? i get you find this cow hot and all, but keep it to yourself, your admiration never comes across well in text.

That's a Mexican.

wtf im now a #canadiancockconcubine

I kek'd so hard I popped my jaw hahahahahahahaha

Canadians get their beta-ness from all those Asians.

>girls supports trump
>implying girls have any convictions and don't do everything just for men's attenton.

i fucking hate feminists, how can any woman actually want to work, my job is nice and all but if given the chance id rather be seeded every couple of years and have the harsh responsibilities of cooking and cleaning. srsly they ruined it for us, how will i have 4 white children and raise them right now. also women always could have worked, they just made single wage instead of family wage and had to live in cities but that probably wasnt enough for greedy lesbians.

>>probuscis monkey face

America is such a sad country for men, in Poland a guy who was a marine could pull a much hotter chick than her

ONS aint so bad. 20 dollar bar tab, get your pen wet. Those kinds of faces are getting stomped on by their girlfriends, you feel me?