I don't get it. I don't get it at fucking all

I don't get it. I don't get it at fucking all.

How can shills keep pushing pro-Hillary propaganda? How can anyone support that woman in any measure of a way?

Do people really want such a corrupt, selfish, lying, murderous woman in charge of a fucking country which polices the world, has the strongest army and is already strong-arming other nations globally to suit their economic, resource and political interest? A woman who will escalate tensions globally, specifically with Russia, will outsource more production, will lie in bed with more corporations, bankers, private sectors in a nutshell including army / defence forces / security forces?

How can anyone even acknowledge that a woman who represents the Clinton foundation which stole money globally, lied, created pupped government, overthrown others, destabilized nations for profit, bought out the media, subjugated its own people, lies to their own people, propagates conflict and so on, and not be fucking disgusted?

Even if you're fucking paid to support her, do you not have a shred of decency, or long-term sense of preservation, of not wanting the world to go to shit, of wanting America to keep being an economic powerhouse?

I don't fucking get it. One has to be completely oblivious willingly, and an inherently selfish human being incapable of looking 5 feet ahead of them to even acknowledge her as a fucking person never mind the corrupt, lying, murderous, back-stabbing vile cunt she is.

They are getting paid to, or think when she gets elected they will get free shit

They're paid shills. I just went back to look at my twitter arguments with Bernie supports from months ago and most of their posts were deleted. They were all paid shills I think.

I'm asking how can they do this?

HOW?

How can someone so willingly ignore the evil they are supporting, and not see what having Hillary in office implies towards the future of America, nevermind the rest of the world?

Do these people not realize they will have to live in a world where she is elected? How can they be so fucking short-sighted and selfish?

Fucking drumpfkins

Philosophical zombies?

I can't comprehend it either OP. They are extremely stupid and the word "experience" is their only fallback.

Tim to go

"Make anime real"

Drumfosities

>racist, nazi, sexist don't work anymore
>still can't come up with a word that works against us

Most don't care about politics this cycle. "It's between AIDS and ebola, etc."

Some are in deep denial. "She's a woman though. MSNBC says Trump is racist. [insert cliche here] etc."

The rest are literally paid shills. "Drumpf is deplorable. I'm with her. etc."

TLDR: they just try not to think about it.

i have it on good authority that this thread was made by a literal muslim from bosnia who has invaded ireland and intends to invade america next.

sage and hide boys.

(you)

You're not the only one. I think a lot of people are virtue signaling because they have too or will face consequences but I think most people deep down know what's up. But then again 25-30% of people are worthless mental fuckups.

Democrats been corrupt since its inception. Did you know the KKK started as a part of the Democrat party?

Pretending not to understand your opponents arguments isn't a very good argument. It's fine if you want to circlejerk on Cred Forums though so keep it up

Because all of it is memes and propoganda against her

And not to mention harvesting trump supporter tears has to be the most entertaining hobby on the internet at the moment

Asked and answered

shitpost harder ya cunt

hey dont start talking shit about my boys, nigger

No, they act like humans.

Shills are either paranormal entities or complete nihilists

Oh nooooooooo not the KKK

What ever will I do with my conscience that we killed a bunch of black people (and still get them to vote for us)

Ahhhhhhhh the fear is palpable

THEY ARE PAID

THEY ARE JUST DOING THEIR JOBS

dude are you some sort of misogynist?

>I know how I'll get a legitimate opinion about Hillary, I'll go to shills4trump.com and ask their opinions!

SOMEONE FINALLY UNDERSTANDS WHY I DO IT

THANK YOU user

I'll raise a glass of Fresh Drip Trump Tears in your name.

thing is, the key word is actually stupid easy

really, the Achilles heel here is so goddamn obvious I really can't believe no one on the other side has seen it yet

Dumb cunts supporting a dumb cunt. That's all there is to it.

>dumb cunts
>soon to be in full control of government (and the SC for decades) if she wins
>not living in deplorable ™ handbasket

rare

Checked

Well I hope not. We all have to vote trump in hell or high water.

Praise be

Babylon was condemned to this. Don't blame yourself. It's not your fault.

>A woman who will escalate tensions globally, specifically with Russia

Look on the bright side; at least that will end in nuclear war, and a lot of dead shills.

WHAT IS THIS SORCERY???

Greed is very strong, VERY.

Most CTR shills are in debt and can't finish college so they get paid this way.

It's almost like mercs, just for the money, rest of the world can die as long as they get paid for food.

Dude friend mr potato. Its 2016 and peasants are allowed there own retarded opinions. There are far more stupid mother fuckers alive then intelligent ones. Idiocracy is the new 1984. Clowns to the left jokers to the right. Good night cuz

stop beliving conspiracy theory. this place is a bubble of nonsense, you have to throw 90% of it out because it's either edge/trolls/lulz/bantz.

Bill and Hillary have a huge political machine behind them and they are still pissy as shit that Obama played spoiler and got the nomination instead of Hillary.

To keep Obama from getting assassinated and/or Hillary scorch earthing the party and costing the Dems the Presidency in 2008, a LOT of promises were made to ensure Hillary would get the Presidency and the Clintons have been quite intense in reminding people that they they can't try and weasel out of said dark compact.

The only reason Trump has lasted as long as he has is due to him being a Black Swan event that has created such a shit storm, that the networks can't fully disown him without losing out on the money they can make off a Trump Presidential run that is not squashed outright because of the dark compact made with Hillary.