THE BOMBER IS AT IT AGAIN

AND STILL FAILING

newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/suspicious-device-train-tracks/

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS GUY?

Other urls found in this thread:

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/investigators-find-some-similarities-between-nj-ny-bombs/
youtu.be/pQ2dI_B_Ycg?t=32s
latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-york-bomb-20160918-snap-story.html
nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/09/suspicious_package_found_at_elizabeth_train_statio.html
newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/suspicious-device-train-tracks/
twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/777742180349771776
youtube.com/watch?v=DwAOHVBKTwg
twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/777730944740397056
twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/777733451701186560
wsav.com/2016/08/30/emergency-crew-investigating-suspicious-package-in-downtown/
wsav.com/2016/08/31/scmpd-responds-to-call-of-suspicious-package/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Trump was right, not even ISIS sends its best and brightest.

It's more about fear than detonation, is my guess.

Wouldn't people be more scared if there was actually an explosion?

why do they assume it's one guy and not a group? isn't this some sort of moon cult holiday or something?

Maybe the dude is too cowardly to either make the bombs viable or press the kaboombutton.

Also if this crissis goes on can't obongo use it for something?

This the guy who made the trash can bomb last night?

>moon cult holiday
This isn't Gook style.

This guy's made four bombs so far. The one in NJ that exploded with literally no one near it, that one in NYC that actually """injured""" a few people, the NYC one that the police found before it even went off, and now these pipe bombs that didn't even detonate. It's getting a little sad desu.

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/investigators-find-some-similarities-between-nj-ny-bombs/

I'm scared because I know they're going to try harder now that the first batch of inbred retards failed to do the job right

I bet is clock boy

How much you wanna bet these are a front? And like next week a huge happening happens?

FPBP

They don't want to put the public in a panic thinking there's a bunch of terrorists running about.

shit this is !yeb's revenge
hes finally trying to set the world in fear so both candidates are rejected and he gets it instead, but his problem is he keeps setting it in low energy areas and can't hit anything if he tried.

WOW WHAT A COINCIDENCE - every bomb found before they exploded except for the one that was put inside a metal container, essentially rendering the explosion ineffective. then the guys just happened to get pulled over when most people dont even see a cop car behind them except maybe once a month.

actors and falseflag to make us feel like the FBI is doing their jobs

I know this is serious but its actually kind of funny at this point. I bet ISIS isn't taking responsibility for the bombs becauae its so shitty.

False flag to get people's attention off America advancing ISIS in Syria.

I thought that when I heard about the first bomb during the veteran's marathon, before the NYC shit even happened. NY and the entire northeast is going to be on high alert for a while now, though, so what's their target? No other city or place has as much relevance.

But you can't forget about the MN stabbings, either. Maybe ISIS is just sending out disposable test subjects or something.

This sounds like a shitty false flag, too many live people, too much possible evidence and hardly any dead.

Fucking weak ass shit.

Idiots can't even build a bomb right.

It's not exactly difficult to make triacetone triperoxide.

They are not even trying.

I'd just be careful near election time.

Tests.

They're just warming up.

ISIS sent Wile E. Coyote.

they should just let him keep doing it and he'll start getting invites to parties that need some spicing up

>Putting an explosive inside a metal container makes it ineffective

False. Sealed metal containers create frag, making them much more effective than bare HE.

>hardly any dead
Literally no one has died. Four bombs and zero dead. Even including the stabbing, only the attacker was shot and killed.

These bombs really make me think about the Moscow's September bombings of 1999.

you sure its same guy? any linking evidence more than proximity?

>alt-right confirmed unibombers

youtu.be/pQ2dI_B_Ycg?t=32s

I think, at this point, it would be more effective to leave these in crowded areas.

ISIS has shown they can't do the most basic shit right, we should restrict them to tentacle knifes.

tumblr fails again...

>"Because of their design and strength, steel dumpsters tend to deflect blasts into the sky and away from people, said Patrick Skinner, a former CIA case officer and a director of the Soufan Group, a New York-based security firm.

>The Chelsea bomb’s location suggests that whoever planted it either couldn’t find anywhere else to put it without drawing notice, wanted to cause as little carnage as possible, or didn’t understand the power of the device and thought it would turn the dumpster's steel into shrapnel."

latimes.com/nation/la-na-new-york-bomb-20160918-snap-story.html

This is literally the most incompetent bomber ever.

they're 2nd gen paki "Americans" with no real reason to hate America other than scholmo says to hate white people.

They've never experienced anything to give them a reason to make a bomb

First picture of the incompetent bomber released.

>when most people dont even see a cop car behind them except maybe once a month.
Except maybe because a BOMB blew up recently in the area

Judging by this picture, imagine what the fuck COULD have been

>most people dont even see a cop car behind them except maybe once a month.

You're clearly not from New York

Ron Paul 2012

This is what makes me think false flag.

It's Jeb.

yeah it was a random traffic stop on a bridge . . .

they decided to take them into custody at that point

russian mafia getting revenge for assad

No. If you know anything about grenades, you would know this. The common grenades are all "Frag" grenades. There is a small compact explosion (like if you held a firework in your closed fist) then the rest of the grenade fragments. From a frag grenade, the explosion doesnt hurt you, the fragments of metal do.

>l2grenades faggut.

It's a group. 5 apprehended by the FBI in NYC today, and more in NJ

nice source

Wait so the bomb in the dumpster in NY is related to all these other bombs?

Is it muslims? Has anyone been caught? Its going to be pinned on a trump supporter isnt it?

Fake happening to distract from the real happening that will happen soon. While our resources are thrown at the east coast they will strike the left coast hard

It's how I used to take hills in Nam from those slant eyed pig fuckers

BLAST WAS JUST HEARD AT THE NJ SITE

>"The blast went off as a bomb robot was examining a device inside a backpack under the train tracks around 12:40 a.m. at Morris Avenue and Julian Place, a law enforcement source told NJ Advance Media. The explosion was not a controlled blast, the source said. There were no immediate reports of injuries or major damage."

>not a controlled blast

It -finally- exploded.

nj.com/union/index.ssf/2016/09/suspicious_package_found_at_elizabeth_train_statio.html

G-grandpa?

Five people were arrested, nothing about them is known yet.

They kind of look like spics t b h.

He probably thought the dumpster would frag out instead of make steel rain.

I remember living in Boston and not too long after the Marathon Bombing a street near me was shut down for the afternoon because some troll or idiot had left an empty box for a pressure cooker near a building. The police had to send in a robot to flip it over and see it was empty.

Just because I hollowed out your grandma with my hard salami doesn't make me your grandpa

Also how I coaxed your gf into anal

>newyork.cbslocal.com/2016/09/18/suspicious-device-train-tracks/

5 arab males.

This begs the question, was it on a timer, triggered through movement, or detonated remotely?

The other IEDs were supposed to be detonated VIA cellphone

Interesting, considering 5 people are detained right now.

>Captcha: "Select all images with trains"

>5 arab males.

that were turned in via anonymous tip by their CIA handler

>When you blur the lines between comedy and terrorism

>Interesting, considering 5 people are detained right now.
Exactly. So if the method of detonation was the same, they either have the wrong people, or there are a bunch more out there and we're probably going to see a lot more attacks in the upcoming days. Even if they're failing at actually causing any harm, the idea of a bunch of rabid muslims on the loose actually is kind of scary desu.

>THIS GUY
Do we even know what his prefered pronouns are and what xe's identifying as?
i bet everytime someone refers to xim as "he" or "guy" he gets triggered and starts building a new bomb.

WHY CAN'T YOU JUST STOP BEING SUCH A BIGOT YOU CIS SCUM

Kek

I'm a New Yorker and I find it exciting because I'm a fucking piece of shit

I kinda want to go to the city tomorrow

They're white and don't actually want to hurt Americans. Expect this to be a "racist" false flag to sink Trump's ratings.

I'm a New Yorker too, and that's why this is actually kind of starting to scare me. But I don't think they'd put us on high alert if the intent is to lead up to a bigger attack. Fingers crossed west coasters or Texans or some shit get fucked instead.

If you believe the whole thing about ISIS wanting to draw the world's militaries into Syria to start Armageddon, then maybe they want to help Trump win since he'll fight them more aggressively. Otherwise wouldn't they lay low until after the election in hopes Hillary would win and continue to appease then? Maybe I'm giving those mongs too much credit.

>triggered through movement
Unlikely since some bums grabbed the backpack out of the trashcan before they realized in contained bombs

Jesus, I would have fucking shit my pants if I was that bum.

I imagine him jerking it around violently too

Do we know an exact time of detonation? does it line up with any scheduled stops at the station?

What? What was that?

I'm wondering why pressure cookers are so popular with these guys. Is it that hard to make a bomb out of something else?

How many pressure cookers can these people afford?

did he really say that?

There's a few options:
a)ISIS is testing crisis response times and strategies to fuck shit up right and proper later, maybe closer to the election
b)It's an (((establishment))) plant trying to give Obongo a reason to call for a state of emergency and extended powers to prevent a Trump presidency
c)It's a nigger and therefore can't do anything right.

I'm gonna go with a for now, with b also having a fair chance of being right.

ACTIVE TERROR CELL IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY AREA
>ACTIVE TERROR CELL IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY AREA

HAPPENING NOW
twitter.com/Tom_Winter/status/777742180349771776

Can't tell if you're shilling or not, but Trump is relatively isolationist. If Hillary wins she'd probably be smiling as she signs the bills to reinitiate the draft.

Imagine if it had gone off. Poor guy would have been labeled a suicide bomber

>Do we know an exact time of detonation?
NBC tweeted that their people on the ground felt/heard an explosion at 12:52. Police said it happened while their robot was cutting wires.

B-But how dare that Trump just assume it was a bomb though! This is what's wrong with America!

>TIVE TERROR CELL IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY AREA
>>ACTIVE TERROR CELL IN NEW YORK & NEW JERSEY AREA

well we know how to thank! can we spread this hashtag with this event?

Isn't the general perception that Obama has been week with ISIS and Hillary wants to continue that vs. Trump has shown interest in cooperating with Russia to eliminate ISIS? I'm just inclined to believe Hillary would be better for ISIS than Trump.

>well we know how to thank!

Oh! Oh! I know this one!

Republicans!

They started this mess

>block chain
>rig proof
LOL blockchain is not absolutely secure.

worst bomber ever

These guys are pretty incompetent, havent killed one person, i hope the police bully him for being a shitty terrorist when they catch him

Hey anyone else think that maybe President Obama should temporarily postpone the election until we get this stuff under control? Maybe for 6 months to a year.

See, that's what they want you to believe. These are just diversions for something much bigger and nastier.

abu hajjar lives

Dubs say it is a diversion for a dirty bomb.

General perception, most people think he's a lame duck president.
What most people don't realize is his cabinet has removed an outrageous number of kebab via drones and covert action all while sweeping it under the rug. Hillary would definitely expand the campaign while claiming she's doing it for some positive reason.

Probing our defenses and response time. Stay frosty out there anons, the game is afoot.

This is a false flag. Trump staged it to increase anti-Muslim sentiment. Trump's emails will be hacked and this information will be released juuuust prior to Election Day so that it has a chance to reach everyone through the media. Screen cap this post because Trump is finished.

dude weed lmao

> blast signature is inward, which translates into bomb not being in dumpster, but underneath it

dont know why this is so hard to understand, much less read (its been reported, along with a fucking photo)

Jesus FUCK these shills don't sleep

I wonder if this ties in to the rash of phoned-in shooter/bomb false alarms at airports a few weeks ago.

All of them were on the East Coast except for the one at Heathrow.

All of them led to a lockdown/police response

All of them were based off of (((anonymous))) tips

>Trump
>Emails

>TFW when not playing 5D underwater solitaire.

Wew

I'd believe it. Those airport things were fucking weird, and these bombs that have barely done shit are even weirder. Should be interesting to see what comes of this if anything.

Mother of fuck.

If any thing, I bet they (the feds) will stage a huge terror attack on election day. So when they steal the election from Trump, nobody will really care.

I'm betting a stadium attack.

Homeless Vets still doing their patriotic duties.

Not that exactly. He said that Mexico is not sending their best. So that poster meant Isis is also not sending their best.

fuck off Wayne were voting for trump

Flipping the switch this poorly doesn't mesh with the level of pre-planning though.

Finding people who live in the US to risk everything for snackbar but are hesitant enough not to put on a vest and make some mince in the middle of times Square is rare and points towards this being the end of it.

Terrorists foiled, by societies forgotten citizens.
They should help them, as a thank you.
Sad, nobody will care about what they did...

Trips names the bomber. Im going for

The Unibrow Bomber

Saint Pablo

Ali Al-Sam Muhyde

They're systematically testing the tristate area for weaknesses

youtube.com/watch?v=DwAOHVBKTwg

They never attack the same place twice

Kek

Al-Noobra

the bumbling bomber

Holy fuck I didn't know so many out of touch people were on Cred Forums. Trump will "bomb the shit out of ISIS", and deliver a decisive victory. However, he is very clear that US meddling in the region, overthrowing secular dictators who played ball and were semi-alright, has bred ISIS and radicalism, and would put an end to that policy in the long term.

This was probably supposed to be the magnus opus if a cell here, instead it was hilarious failure. I? Everyone already knows security here is a fucking joke.

Report: The 5 detained persons of interest in New York are all Afghanistan origin (nationals).

I hope you get nuked, cook in your apartment for days, and no one ever finds you or mentions your name ever again you piece of shit

>Thanks George Washington for founding this nation who will eventually be at fault for attacks on them selves.

>its all king Georges fault for not letting up on the taxes.

Source, please?

Five Afghans in custody in Brooklyn in connection with the New York and New Jersey bombings. Not officially called suspects yet. Fast work.

Fucking Geraldo

twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/777730944740397056

fucking raptors, I'd rather face a skinwalker than a raptor

>proud Jewrican

why can't he go back then?

>Texans

They tried and got pic related. Dont want to try again here because we are well armed and give no fucks.

ahmed

how much you wanna bet the 'fbi' 'investigated' this gentleman prior ; that he was entrapped in this... and FBI informant encouraged the entire plot?

>mfw not Jew York

Bad bomber

Seems a little suspicious how (((luck))) led them to catch these guys at the last second.

Literally this

twitter.com/GeraldoRivera/status/777733451701186560

Do you trust Geraldo? Hes all Im seeing from an "official source" claiming the Afghans

This was probably the same group that made the Central Park landmine back in July, right?

thank you.

Allahu Trashbar

this is gonna flip NY or NJ red for trump

Security cameras m8. Watch them walk in and set a bag with bombs, watch them get into a car, description of vehicle and possibly plate numbers.

Clock boy strikes again!

Thing is, grenades have a specific design to fall apart when they detonate (the honeycomb design).

Dumpsters on the other hand, are rectangular and lack any distinct weak points to fragment the metal.

A bare HE would be the more effective choice.

He's well known in media circles, so I trust him.

Thank you.

Suspicious. No one dies and it just gives Trump support. Who has the most to gain from something like this?

Hillary's false flag is back firing kekekekeekkekeekekekekeekkee

jew york and new jewsey are gonna be trump's soon enough

there was another improvised landmine in a national park

This. Youd need a massive blast or else it will just deform at the weakest point, being a dumpster that's the top or sliding door.

If I recall those were dumbass kids playing with fireworks.

No way. Raptors are at least understandable because at the end of the day they are living creatures. Skinwalkers appear out of nowhere, are paranormal freaks and will paralyze you and eat you from the inside out.

Raptor death > skinwalker death any day of the week

Thanks for correcting the record :^)

>We all know who was behind this

>The most wanted man in America

It's the same as in electronics

path of least resistance

>mfw this is the NY Post looking for tomorrow's punny headline

Corners are a notorious failure point in any structure. Corners on wondows are what led to the in-flight disintegration of de Havilland Comets, the first major jet airliners, which led to Boeing/Airbus industry hegemony.

If the explosion is energetic enough it can turn the container , regardless of path of least resistance, to fragment, the problem was they didn't use enough.

it was pee pie

Same principle as a gun too. Overpressure will blow the gun up, but otherwise just the projectile will blast out.

pic

Maybe he really is gay, I have a hard time believing a Muslim or a crazy white guy could be this incompetent.

That's what I posted m8.

Nah the jew york times would just bpame trump for it and wouldnt want to reveal it was muslims if they dont have to.

Well then, if it is a fag, he is the first gay guy to simultaneously blow 29 people at once.

This isn't Isis or actual terrorists.
They can actually make bombs and 9/11 shit.
whoever did this is an embarrassment to terrorists around the globe
Odds are the guy(s) is retarded or it's a false flag to blame the alt-right

Checked and kek'd

You know how you get to Carnegie Hall don't you? Practice.

I'm convinced they'll blame this all on the "Alt-Right"

Asimov's treasury of humor?

There may be an active pepecell in the ny/nj area

Gonna go ahead and post these here. Really odd that we got these two days in a row. Any other towns see anything like this recently?

wsav.com/2016/08/30/emergency-crew-investigating-suspicious-package-in-downtown/

wsav.com/2016/08/31/scmpd-responds-to-call-of-suspicious-package/

One day after another, seemed to be nothing

BULLSHIT, Clearly it is not terrorism!

YOU IDIOTS

this is all planed by the government of OBAMA
to put the public in fear so he can initiate martial law, cancel the election and run 3rd term

and defending Trump

trumpkins on suicide watch !"

That was the "News Story" I think there's a video floating around somewhere, in the video there was a guy asking about explosions or something? And the guy on the scene asked if he wanted the news or the truth.

>and defending Trump

ups what I meant was

defeding Trump

kek

Bad Luck Bombers

That's about some train hopper hobos leaving some tweaker quality package.
No habbenig here

Witness me Senpai!

He's so sad

Shadilay brother

>What most people don't realize is his cabinet has removed an outrageous number of kebab

Which were opposition to ISIS. ISIS is just an american funded attack dog for Israel, that's gotten off it's leash. It's why american response to ISIS has been tokenistic at best and nonexistent at worst.

The massive shame is that it's fallen to Russia to actually do something about them.

Pepe al-Poole

Suicide by bullet to the back of the head announcement when?

ISIS CLAIMED RESPONSIBILITY

>your probably right

These over the top "before as-seen-on-tv gadget is introduced" black and white videos always make me kek at their absurdity.

Underrated

Respect. Thank you for your service.
I hope you're wrong though...
t. left coaster

RIP robot.

He'd get impeached, we have a republican majority right now don't we?

Abu Hajaar II

YES

The Lameass Stupid Dirty Arab Bomber

Rapefugees?

Likely

So close

Typical mudslime, can't even build a fucking bomb right

>wsav.com/2016/08/30/emergency-crew-investigating-suspicious-package-in-downtown/

Keep your eyes peeled, user. Good luck.

poor robot

too bad the corners of the not air tight and open dumpster had the same atmospheric level as the outside of the not air tight and open dumpster.

Which is why electing Hillary would only remove non-ISIS kebab. As controlled opposition, they'd be allowed to wreck the middle east as Hillary talks about her vagina or something.

WAIT

ARE YOU TELLING ME THAT SOME REFUGEE WHO TRIES TO BLOW PEOPLE UP BECAUSE HE THINKS HES GONNA GET 72 VIRGINS MIGHT NOT BE SO BRIGHT?!?!?!?!?!?!

The only reason IEDs in Iraq/Afghanistan were effective is because they used explosives from artillery shells. Homemade shit just doesn't have the same potential energy.

They had "weapons" i.e. firearms that were probably legal to own. They're just on full lockdown mode.

Oh shit, suspect's picture was just released

What about McVeigh?

gay, pic related.

Where?

Extremely cheap air tight container

Enclosed spaces increase the effectiveness of explosives

>wondows

I figured looking at the times and the power of the bombs going off. It could just be a "Isis inspired" attack or someone trying to copycat the Boston Marathon bombing.

He or whatever group is doing it was probably planning to detonate the bombs within a few seconds of each other but goofed. This is why I think they won't come out with some anonymous threat or statement, they messed up and duck out until they get a real terror attack going.

>intentionally planting a bomb in public is not terrorism because reasons

wew

bombaclot

Where is Bruce Willis when you need him

This is a pic of the bomber that has been floating around various media outlets. Here he is seen holding a rifle, indicative that he may own an arsenal and probably planning a mass shooting or something.

>be american
>get shot
>get bombed
>get robbed and shot by nignogs

How is America not a third world country anyway?

It blew a metal dumpster 150 feet away. It made windows blocks down shatter from the sheer force of the blast.

Osama Al-Hayd

"It's just a prank bro"

How many more thousand refugees did your government say it needed to take in? 10, 15?

The man with the explosive dump

Obama hoped for change and transformed america with islamic fundamentalism. We basically are poor and fucked with nigger/spic/ackbar crime now.

That was due to fatigue, fucknut.

really makes me think
look how incompetent those muslims are
you have failed shit like this
and then you have fucking 9-11 with thousand deads
enough proof that it was inside job

>5 AFGHAN REFUGEES HAVE BEEN DETAINED WITH A ARSENAL OF WEAPONS AND BOMBS VIA GERARDO RIVERA

Oy vey

This

We take them in and send them up north, where they can become mayors of capital cities of cucked countries like yours, Abdul.

>texans

Kek, we'll just send our fleet of robot bombers to kill any suspects. Secure as fack mate here mate.

You sound like the fags on wikipedia trying to defend caught terrorists.

Unabomber's son?

all of the above, thanks

Pepe

With rudimentary knowlege you could easily get it bumped up there by using a bit more. Arabs are just retards

>defend caught terrorists

It's not defending the terrorists, it's implicating the FBI for not stopping these fucking terrorists when they know about this shit.

Omar Mateen was investigated twice by the FBI when he threatened to mass shoot up his classes for law enforcement, ON TWO SEPARATE OCCASIONS. The FBI arrested him zero times.

Our government lets this shit happen.

Abu hajaar deus

Bomberman

>put inside a metal container, essentially rendering the explosion ineffective.

What is a grenade?

>yfw this all turns out to be a "social experiment" by some youtuber
JUST A PRANK BRAH

Go on

>IT WAS 5 AFGHAN REFUGEES

IT WAS 5 AFGHAN REFUGEES

What would they have arrested him for, threats? If he didn't have any weapons, it would have been pointless,

All these stings they give them time to back out.

You think the government can stop every crime? If so, then they do let it happen.

Source or gtfo I'm not seeing this anywhere

Yes, terroristic threats would have gotten him a felony and stopped him from buying guns legally.

Maybe charge him after the fucking second time he decides to threaten to shoot up his class.

>mfw it's Ethan Bradberry

I know they're fucking afghans but where is the refugee part?

So you're telling me there were 4 separate bombing attempts and not a single person has been killed? This is either a very elaborate distraction or the most incompetent terrorist ever. I'm starting to think this isn't ISIS but some kind of wannabe revolutionary who learned all his skills on the internet. This half-assed style is typical of millennials but I could also see him being a sad gen-X piece of shit.

If he is a Muslim you have to wonder if ISIS would even bother claiming responsibility for his sad antics. I imagine it would go like pic related.

Something fishy is going on. False flag senses are tingling.

Work near Elizabeth bomb site. Will tell you know what I see later.

>Be Burger
>Praise the Lord™
>Get shot
>Get blown up

Fuckin lel

kek

Wooow

Osama Al-Hyad, he has been behind every major terrorist attack in the west, and he just keeps getting away with it!

I can't believe terrorism is actually this close to me. Without a doubt. This is a game changer since 9/11,

got his name legally changed to O'Sama a few years back, to reflect both his pIRA ties and his deep admiration for Japan

K. KEEP US POSTED.

Kek

Think about this. I go to work past 8:00AM. Those bombs were on cell phone timers in Elizabeth. I would probably be getting a call to not go to work.

>be Australian
>...
>...
>emus?

Damnit could you faggots hurry up and do something that matters so we could make a joke about your country that doesn't involve getting BTFO by a bunch of birds ages ago.

You bet annoy. I clean trash at my job. Every fucking day somebody dumps something stupid in the garbage cans at work. Now i have to looks for actual bombs. Fuck.

nice blog. where is the FB like button?

>I would probably be getting a call to not go to work.

>Your coworker calls you at 4AM
>You are one of the alright ones. Don't go to work tomorrow.

i knew it

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT
?

Some of you goys are altright, dont go to pol tomorrow.

The twist, he works at a hookah bar

He's obviously only just started training in the best martial art.

I still don't get how Terminator CGI were so ahead of its time,

it's ok, FBI-bro, I'm on all the lists already

Well I start a different time than my other coworkers do. So I will have the heads up if work is closed. I will imagine there will be police, fbi, and news all around my job tomorrow. Like a fucking war zone. Maybe I should put on a nice shirt.

funny you should say that
the T-1000 staggering backwards is mostly practical effects and clever camera work

Shadilay m8

They chose a material that can be copied in cgi very easily and used it very sparingly compared to the practical effects.

Around the corner form me I saw some FBI looking dudes about 2 to 3 weeks ago. Shit got real man.

The CGI was only used where it was absolutely necessary, most of the effects were still done using using props, makeup, and actual liquid mercury.

I know at least one coworker and another one who left my job who take that very train station to work everyday. Fucking terrorists.

Who is this fetish frog?

nina

Homeless guys found the bombs in Elizabeth, right? I will ask around. I have connections with the homeless. I will shake their hands if I see them.

rotate 90 degrees left and you got yourself a cranky Pepe.

Probably some autistic robot

They should ask witnesses if they saw anyone screaming REEEEEEEEEE

We've had tons here in Tennessee the last couple months.

which cities?

Mfw we don't know who is behind it after IS claimed responsibility

is it just a nugger since he isn't able to into this?

Seems weird, fucking isis newfags....

Sven Mohammad Sven

your first mistake is labeling yourself as alt right

you dumbass WE ARE NOTHING and own all the memes, they are fucking powerless.

>666
I didn't expect this.

Nashville on Broadway during rush hour - July
Mountain City at a post office - Aug 5
Gallatin chick-fil-a on Nashville Pike - July 12
East Ride bank before/after robbery/bomb threat - July 6
Clarksville TN gas and water - Aug 28

Sam Hyde

Hugh Kneegrow

Anyone think it's just part of a larger ploy to test response times and see what law enforcement take seriously?

Even the NJ/NY """attacks""" seem small-time

this is too bad work

We can only speculate. To me it seems like obviously an untrained newfag. Maybe some LGTG retard,nigger, ISIS wannabe, jews or just a kiddo it's snapped for.

This we do not know yet, I hope we will.

We got Hanson in and Tones might come back so buckle up for safety, it's gonna get wild

DID THE ROBOT MAKE IT?!

>you know they got a lot of artificial intelligence in them now...
>I'm not allowed to tell in detail
fuckers if they fucking KILLED R2DILDO(next name in jewwars, yeah it's not starwars anymoar, it's jewwars nåw)

>Texas

Pls. I want to see rednecks, cartels, milfags, and jihadis go at it.

Can we just MAGA already?

kek saveded

Saddam is still around in Iraq, he has become something very unholy. The worst kind of this unspeakable thing, he is no longer ofc. He is what is cursing Iraq, a driving force, he will haunt it, so you have open his grave and the proper rites.

Why did this into happenings?
People that are extremely ill treated when they are killed, accused of shit they have not done. This whole war was a lie, his trial was a lie.
Saddam knew in his heart, that he had not done these things. Even when they executed him, they didn't do it clean, they didn't give the honor of giving him the drop. Iraq is cursed, the lands, and this you all know. The exact same thing might have happened to Ghanondorf. Saddam there is no doubt, look for your self, all this madness without any aim or any solution in sight

There are two categories of this, for those who still can walk but are dead, the other is people like clinton. People that are so difficult, and have so many difficulties with everybody, even them selves.... Hillary is a prime example and she will die of her head shit soon

Just been thinking about this, due to the foretold death of clinton

Stop Barry, your show got cancelled

Hillary C.

>The Unibrow Bomber
Also this

Rig proof voting would be recording a video of each person writing their paper ballot and including their voter ID number on their ballot too. Then compile an open source read only database of all voters by vote location with their vote video linked beside their vote

Anyone who's concerned with the potential of vote rigging just needs to watch a few minutes of voters and confirming they match the records and confirm the records total the same as what it says.

Vote manipulation is easily solved with a little bit of transparency.

Jist make the addition that discrimination against someone based on who they vote for is a hate crime.

Hype bomb

Desensitizing and overloading people to and with IEDs so when he detenonates the right one it kills effectively is my guess.
Otherwise, I don't know why he plant inactive explosives and haphazardly place them.