Lol

Lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

The wall just got 10 feet deeper.

That's what the extra border guards are for.

kek

that impact font pisses me off so much

Fucking THIS
CTR BTFO

1. Durr lets focus on tunnels when they're already running in thru the desert at a much higher rate. Dumb fuck.

2. There's a difference between an illegal coming across and a drug mule spending thousands of hours digging a tunnel to funnel in millions in drugs. Ya dumb fuck.

OP please come back and respond. Retard.

>border guards
>tunnelling
Wew lads

tunnel detection. already used in other places. Israel I believe is one example. Probably Jordan too.

FPBP

That's what seismic sensors are for, you dumb beaner.

>two miles long tunnel
This is a lot of hardwork just to be caught by a seismic detector.

>sensors
>landmines
>actual guards
>dogs
>drones
good luck with that pedro

kek

Plus what he said. Liberals don't think things through do they? There's literally spots kids can climb or walk through. Kids climb the border every day, go to school and come back. I'm sure there's also thousands of ISIS supporters here already. Not very happy about that.

>we have to stop these people breaking the law
>how dare you imply they break the law you racist besides they're really good at breaking the law so your plan won't work

Walls go into the ground, beaner not. Also, hopefully we can just start shooting you guys on sight.

I hope the walls get guard towers with .50 cal machine guns to smoke whatever beamer dreamer dares to cross the border.

These. You build the wall to stop the majority of border jumpers. Then you use additional guards, cameras, sensors, etc. to filter out the rest.

Israel uses sensor technology under their wall because they deal with a lot of that shit.

You can't ever 100% solve a problem right away. But solving 50% of it is a step in the right direction, and what's what we need.

Must be one hell of a deep fucking tunnel if it goes below a fucking border wall.

>What are 2016 technologies which detect movements underground.

US Border Patrol has a unit specifically for tunnels.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tunnel_rat
>The tunnel rats were American, Australian and New Zealander soldiers who performed underground search and destroy missions during the Vietnam War.

You should be pretty experienced with this kind of shit.

Trump will save on government spending by just filling the tunnels with concrete
Libcucks don't get that concept.
If their ideology was a sinking ship, they wouldn't bother to plug the holes, and would leave the water in the hull.

BOOM

>no genitive for anus
>rodentum not rodens

REEEEE NORMIES GET A LATIN TEXTBOOK REEEEEE

That's why we have a string of terror attacks every month. Guess what,
WE NEED NATIONALISM AND WE NEED IT NOW

also executive order
Illigal mudslims