A massive 10 miles wide portal from the far beyond has opened just outside of Mosul...

A massive 10 miles wide portal from the far beyond has opened just outside of Mosul, Iraq connecting it to a corresponding portal to a remote area outside Pyongyang, North Korea. The portal cannot be closed and western scientists aren't able to get safe access to one or any access to the other. Due to it's size it's impossible to police the entire thing. Being fucking retarded the migrants flood the gate not realizing what's on the otherside and are swiftly gunned down by the noble soldiers of best Korea. Seeing this as a chance to expand and taking advantage of the west's uneillingness to deal with both powderkegs at once Dear Leader Kim Jong Un sends his finest through the portal into Iraq and the Islamic State.

What the fuck happens?

Does Best Korea bring the sandnigger monkeys of the Middle East into tow or does the foul horde of Islam spread it's tendrils into the glorious People's Republic?

put the bowl down.....

Kim's army would rofl stomp ISIS, the Iraqi army, cross the border and do the same to Assad in Syria and the Kurds to the north before America finally got off it's ass and started bombing only to end up bombing one of our own allies or something.

NK has that old Soviet equipment, an army more fanatical and better trained than any sandnigger army and would probably outnumber them often enough. Moral would probably be at an all time high since the Middle East is pretty consistent with how North Koreans think the rest of the world looks.

>this thread

I'll bite, NK soldiers are smarter, more dedicated and will not take prisoners.
They will win.

NK wouldnt attack Assad in my opinion, but this is a soon-to-be-deleted shitpostthread anyhow.

>started bombing only to end up bombing one of our own allies or something.
kek

This, right here.

It would be interesting to see sandniggers go up against an army that is willing to be just as brutal as they are.

Strange to see no strayans in this prime shit-thread. Let's drop some rare Kim related stuff.

Take a look at the front page, this is the only interesting original thread I can see.

At least it is new.

America immediately sends in thousands of men and billions of dollars to capture the portal in a "policing action"

In there eyes all North Korean propaganda would be proven right. Kim would probably take credit for the portal and say it was time for the people and start enslaving dune coons for work camps. It'd be interesting since he'd ban the ever loving fuck out of Islam and would not hesitate to destroy mosques with people still in them. Anyone even suspected of believing in Islam would have their whole family killed and acquaintances dragged off for interregation. North Korea wouldn't have to deal with Vietnam syndrome since they don't really have an objective beyond taking whatever they can. If it becomes too much work they can just stop expanding and consolidate. They'd have a much easier time of it since they'd happily slaughter whole towns with little provication and there honestly wouldn't be much Iraq or Syria could do to stop them without calling on Russia or the west for help.

Man can you imagine being captured by NK in battle, they are probably brutal and don't give a fuck

>NK soldier questioning you
>obviously you dont answer
>starts peeling your skin off with his fingernails

Anybody got caps of North Korea posts?

This
And then NK falls and becomes a capitalist, freedom paradise.

Over night this fat fuck would go from a largely ignored nusance to a major player in world politics. Israel is right within striking distance of North Korea now and Kim knows the nose. The US won't get involved if their Jewish masters are concerned about danger.

Knowing Obama he'd probably start arming the "moderate North Koreans" desu

How? They get a portion of Iraq for like a day, how long do you think it would take for us to retake Iraq and blitzkrieg the shit out of Pyongyang?

Imagine if Kim got his hands on Middle East oil.

See

kek

>all this pro-north korean shitposting
>hurr north korea sure kicks our ass amirite my fellow capitalist dogs?

Get off your proxy Kim we all know you lurk here. Stop trying to live out your fantasies of fighting wars you can actually win.

ISIS would be done for. Say what you will about Norks but they wouldn't put up with Islam at all, and if any of these "refugees" tried to pull their shit over in NK they'd be gunned down in the street.

you are delusional.

we would send a nuke through, not soldiers. muslims will blame the west, instant jihad will happen, and we will ascend to rule the world

Kebabs have so little self-awareness of the fact they are unlikable savages they'f probably only start complaining more. I'd be funny to watch one muslim get arrested only for 10 more to join in getting the KPA to gun them down, spuring more muslims to chimpout resulting in more gunnings by the KPA. Whole wars for Israel have started this way. Some random Arab farmer getting shot could start an insergency. Thing is North Korea would not hesitate to simply shoot every non-Korean in 10 km of a combat zone "just to be sure".

F

R-Rare flag???

You would send a nuke through the portal...
what makes you sure that the blast wouldn't go through the portal as well?

HOW DO PEOPLE GET THIS FLAG?

IS IT A PROXY? I'VE NEVER FOUND ONE

Justified casualties that died for the glory of Best Korea.

(you)

The honor of dying in imperial fire will bless those who are caught in the blast

I wonder if based unny is browsing this board.

I wonder if he sees this thread.

Hey Kim! welcome to Cred Forums

post tits or GTFO

I'm jealous of all your (you)s glorious DPRK san

The Ryugyong hotel has wifi.

hello Kim and staff

If such an absurd thing ever happened.

It would be sealed in concrete in NK to prevent North Koreans from leaving.

Best Korea has a shit millitary but they are more then enough to wipe the floor with Isis and most Middle East militaries ...
...untill they get corned by both Assad and Russia, they are fucked beyond reason
Iirc, dident little kimmy say he supports Assad?

Holy shit I always thought the screencaps of Nork posts were photoshoped

Are you doubting Glorious Leader?