I've created a solid proof of God's existence. Where should I publish it...

I've created a solid proof of God's existence. Where should I publish it? I'm afraid some asshole philosophy proffesor will steal my idea and give me no credit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ojEq-tTjcc0
youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo
plato.stanford.edu/entries/teleological-arguments/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/cosmological-argument/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Could you give us a brief summary of your findings without giving too much away?

Yes. I need 15 minutes to get home.

Ok bump.

>proof of God
>wants credit for it

option 1: put it in an envelope, seal it, stamp it, and mail it to yourself but don't open it. the post mark will prove the date.

option 2: get it notarized

Academia is fucking vicious. Any good idea would and has been stolen. Just be quiet

I'm in the absolute rectum of academia (anthropologist), you cunt, but this guy has no proof of God because if he actually fucking believed it he wouldn't care if he was getting credit or not.

Can I post it here and save the thread? I don't want to type all that shit on phone. My keyboard is near.

Start dating all of your documents with a ink pen for starters. Also bump

I'm an atheist but I found the answer which doesn't make my life empty. If I fuck up this thread I will post another thread from different IP with argument in OP. I hope Strfan isn't on Cred Forums right now.

>I created
>God's existence
So you're God? Congratulations! Also, give me a dildo please. Not too big.

I'm 3 blocks away. Chill your tits. OP will deliver.

bump for interest

>solid proof of God's existence
>some asshole philosophy professor

So your "proof" is philosophy-based`?
That surely means the proof is 100% legit.

If it has any reference to 2000 years old fanfiction you can abstain posting it.

he said he created a proof

if that didn't give away that he was working in the realm of philosophy I don't really know what to say to you

You creates proof of ALLAH existenxe

Then you should know of the lives destroyed over a simple idea. If he has proof more power to him. I dont really care.

Sure u did

It's already been proven.

God is real because he said he is and he is perfect and never lies. Because he said he is. So it must be true.

Checkmate, atheists.

here we go

If god is real he'd give me dubs, if kek is real he'd give me trips

R O L L

rollingo

and monitoring this thread

Anyone could save the thread. Make a copy of notes and keep originals dated and hidden. Like in your moms attic or buried next to a tree in the woods. I dont believe in god but that doesnt mean your ideas arent important. And if your larping, then gg bro

I got trips so i guess i pick what i want

get fucked

publish it in a philosophy journal. Include logic tables and all prerequesites to make it easier to understand. Or write an article for "Philosophy now" or similar publications.

As long as you don't rely on this for your living then why not give the idea to some philosophy professor you like?

If I suddenly had the answer to the world's greatest question and the solid guarantee that I can be taken into an afterlife, why would I not spread this to other people without caring who got credit for it? OP has nothing of actual value to contribute to this conversation because he hasn't woken up like a person who really believes in God.

if god is real, czech em

kek aussie
rollpls

Rollerino

Ro.llerino

Roll ing

Belief is not the same as worship

roll

pls templar

deus vult

ROL UP

lmao kill yourself, 0/10 bait

god isn't real, even the "christian board" people are just trolling for laughs.

asdf

Ok. Here is a gist of it. AMA

1. In the Universe things become more complex with time. They come from more simple things to more complex. Things at the beginning were maximally simple.
2. God is supposed to be omnipresent
3. God is supposed to be the cause of the beginning
4. What existed at the beginning of the Universe and was maximally simple?
5. Energy
6. Matter is just a from energy
7. Energy is everywhere, always was and always will be
8. Energy causes all change in the Universe
9. God is Energy
10. God is Life
11. The existence of the Universe is the proof that God exists
12. The Universe is God

- James

What do you think?

rollio

Fug I gotta roll

nigga you kept me awake for this?

Fuck off op it's the same old blabbering shit.

gayyyyyyyy

let's do it

i dont know what i expected

I like it. I think it's neat

you're a stupid cunt for leading us on

kys

bumping for Polebro to give proof of Deus

wtf this is "proof"? sorry Cred Forumsand, but I was expecting something real good. try harder

I was expecting some sort of model theory shit.
0/10 m8 try again without the energy/we all are part of god meme.

All i can think about now is living in the body of a god. And gods depiction from futurama. Its about a good idea as any.

>Pantheism

Also, look into entropy and heat death.

Well now that we have your country and name we can start tracking you down to steal your papers

If you were actually a prophet of god (as this would require) you would know that the church is the most important place to take it. Preferably the catholic one. Hopefuly you don't get killed.

Rolling in the deep

Yeah thats pantheism

Wtf was i expecting. Millions of gods to choose from in india and i invested my time here.fuk me

>entropy and heat death.
The energy changes its form. It's never lost. The amount of energy in the Universe is always the same.

Why bother? It's literrally Lgod exist because i say so!!"

If energy is God, then is there anything God wills? Does this tie into Jesus?

R O L L

Also there are thousands of 'proofs of God' in philosophy with no counter arguments at the current moment. If your logic works and the argument is sound then your idea will just be one among thousands of others.

It's nothing special, there are several new ones every time a philosophy of religion publishes and every time there is new findings in logic somone uses it to find proofs of God's existence.

No atheist have ever become atheist through evidence (there is no evidence that God does not exist) so no evidence can make them believe in God.

Rollobongo mongo

Berserkr plz

P

Congrats, you just invented pantheism.

Energy has no choice as to how it acts. If you want an omnipresent god who can participate in the universe, and provide free will, and thus just didn't set up a chain reaction destined to form everything at the beginning of time, that he has no agency to change afterwards, you're going to have to do better.

got a new 5e campaign coming up, I'll base my character off of this roll

>Uttering gibberish
>Not praising the One True Church
>Not admitting that Orthodox Christianity is the true faith
0.5/10 you got me to reply

Pretty good op, come to a borderline similar idea a while ago. Keep going with this one, don't let the butthurt betties discourage you

he meant his newspapers fool
we're hooligans like that

Pattent office is your best bet. Or write a book and get a publisher.

How is Energy not a good enough definition of God? It explains more properties of God than all holy books put together. It also allows to built morality on the basis of Materialism. You are hating on me but I see no arguments coming from you people.

OP, do you have a junk email or something where we can communicate in the future? You are onto something, and I can help you further expand with some of my ideas.

What if energy is not god? See it's as valid.

>If energy is God, then is there anything God wills?
no
Does this tie into Jesus?
Jesus knew that everything that preserves life is good and everything that leads to death is bad.

You will burn in hell

Rollio

rollolol

Rollerino

I literally block your kind. You are lesser scum, and will die worshipping your own slavery. Pathetic, there is nothing "paternal" about bowing down to the Universal Blackness and admitting your faults to it.

fucking gay. you presume a newtonian model of physicalism which has energy and empty space.

You can call whatever you want god, doesn't mean it's sapient though

jut roll my shit up, ladpai

James from Poland

I'm getting on a Jetblue flight in 45 minutes, and I'm coming for you.

You just want to rename energy with God. It makes more sense to stick with the original name and move on.

How does defining god as energy, without will, allow you to build a system of morality?

Especially given entropy and the accelerating expansion of the universe, that will eventually have everything so low energy and so cold, that matter can no longer exist?

>god who can participate in the universe
I don't want him to participate in that sense
>and provide free will
I don't give a fuck about free will
There is no difference between conscious brain and a robot that is complicated enough to fool Human brain

>and thus just didn't set up a chain reaction destined to form everything at the beginning of time, that he has no agency to change afterwards, you're going to have to do better.

Big Bang started it all and now the Energy is everywhere. God is among us. We are the part of God. It doesn't have its own will but it is causing change in the Universe constantly.

Wew lad, sorry that I didn't put a trigger warning at the start of my post

WE

Because if god is the universe, it implies an implicit neutrality to his actions. Which no religion believes. To say that god is the universe is pointless, because if he is, what then? It changes nothing and the universe is still a beutiful, loveless place. Races extinguished, planets and stars destroyed, new ones born. The idea that this isnt some chaotic orderly mess, and is instead god would change nothing about how it acts. It would all be the same, and your idea cant be proven. So it doesnt matter even if its true.

OP look into the Krishna cult and their concept of "part and parcel" to God.

Because energy is not conscious you fucking Pole. Please go kill yourself.

1.God is graham crackers
2. Graham crackers exist
3. Therefore God exists

it's pretty easy to prove something exists when you just randomly equate it to something that can be proven to exist. But you need to prove that your link between the two is valid.

Basically you still have to prove #9, #10

kek

>What existed at the beginning of the Universe and was maximally simple?

Energy came into existence just like matter during the Big Bang. Energy did not cause the universe to exist.

>Energy is everywhere, always was and always will be

There is no evidence of this. Energy is a measurement of work being done measured in Joules, it's not something that CAN be everywhere. In the same way that a wind speed or the weight of a person can't be anywhere. It's a measurement of work.

>Energy causes all change in the Universe

Energy is just a measurement of work being done, energy is measured in Joules. And even though the universe requires energy to expand the energy is provided by physical forces.

>God is Energy

Energy does not have any of the qualities attributed to God. How many kilo Joules do you need to decide if it's morally good to vote or not? God makes moral claims all the time, something a measurement of work being done can not.

>The existence of the Universe is the proof that God exists

I agree, but your argument does not show this.

Think of the concept of a soul
The idea is that our body's which are controlled by utilizing the electrochemical network are worked like a puppet by our souls. In this way souls can be thought of as energy too. God can certainly take the form of energy, or be utilizing existing energy for it's own purposes. Think multi-verse idea, if God created the universe, why would he not be both inside and outside of our version of existance? If he exists outside as well, than it could certainly utilize the energy in this one, just as our souls would the flows of energy in our body. Have you read of qi/chi? This idea is complimentary to quite a lot of religious doctrine

>Which no religion believes.
Well, there are a few... Though most go on to add avatars or primordial creations to this neutral "source" of all things or soul that is the overgod, that do have explicit agendas and will.

spoko_kokos[at]wp.pl

Don't bother with viruses. I use Gnu/Linux and I know my shit.

I probably won't reply today.

only ebin habbenings is god

What if the existence of the universe is the proof there is no god?

>The Force

Okay, cool. I will throw you a line from my junk email tonight. Going to a conference later this week, but I will have time to elaborate

Again, though, asking how does one derive a moral system from this?

If god has no agency, and is simply all there is, what lessons can we possibly take from that? (Beyond the classic utilitarianism and such atheistic systems that already exist.)

>It makes more sense to stick with the original name and move on.
People won't buy it unless it's called God.
Christians knew that when they inserted Greek philosophy into their religion.

#rekt

There is no logical way that it can be proof that God do not exist.

There are no premisses that can support that. Which CAN be logically proven.

Nigger I hate Christians too but holy fucking ballsack that's just not the right way to go about it

You should preserve complexity and you should preserve life. Causing death and destruction accelerates the loss of energy density. Doing nothing with your life wastes energy. Wasting your potential is bad. Wasting energy is bad. Fighting entropy is morally good.

>I've created a solid proof of God's existence

No you haven't

Like a screen door on a submarine

Checked, but why do you hate Christians? You have never met me in person and probably never will, so why do you automatically hate me without knowing the person behind the post?

.>Measurement of work being done
That's called power. Energy is the capacity to do work, and that essentially is everywhere, since even empty space has energy and matter can't reach absolute zero and is itself convertible into energy.

>Krishna
Krishna are dancing fags who take drugs.

This nonsense is worse than Wiliam Lane Craig.

I don't think you need to worry about any academic plagiarising your 'proof' for god.

I hate most people

>something exists when you just randomly equate it to something that can be proven to exist.
Define "God" without using something that exists as a basis. With no base in reality the term "god" means everything and nothing at the same time. Its informational content equals 0.

>Energy did not cause the universe to exist.
Before Big Bang entire Universe was a point with infinite Energy.

I can dig it, carry on with your business

Still no arguments.

>1. In the Universe things become more complex with time. They come from more simple things to more complex. Things at the beginning were maximally simple.

They don't necessarily become "more complex" or "less complex". They change in relation to the input they receive. No input=entropy (breaking down). Input=changing into other forms of matter (sometimes being built up, sometimes transforming into other kinds of matter, chemical reactions and what not).

> 2. God is supposed to be omnipresent

Yes, that's what they say.

> 3. God is supposed to be the cause of the beginning

They say that too.

> 4. What existed at the beginning of the Universe and was maximally simple?

We don't know what existed at the very beginning of the Universe or where it came from. We don't know what led to the extremely dense ball of energy/space-time that exploded and became "the big bang".

> 9. God is Energy

Nigger, what are you smoking?

> 10. God is Life

Shrek is life, you heretic.

> 11. The existence of the Universe is the proof that God exists

This is the same stupid argument theologians came up with thousands of years ago. You are stupid.

> 12. The Universe is God

So so stupid

Krishna is a hindu god. I'd suggest reading the Bhagavad-gītā, just because it's interesting. If you're referring to members of ISKON, they're breaking their regulative principles if they take drugs but they do tend to be the more hippie like types where I am so yeah dancing fags might be accurate.

Things become more complex in general. History proves that. The older the Universe becomes the more complex things it produces.

Things in the universe get ultimately less complex as time passes though...

>Causing death and destruction accelerates the loss of energy density.

Nonsense, the chemical energy in the dirt would rise. Blowing up a building will make potential energy (from gravitational forces) in the roof to become real energy when it falls to the ground.

>Doing nothing with your life wastes energy.

No, it CONSERVES the energy. No energy can go to waste. The law of conservation of energy is a law of physics.

>That's called power.

No, Power is work being done PER SECOND and is measured in Watt (Joules per second)

>Before Big Bang entire Universe was a point with infinite Energy.

No scientist believes that the point had infinite energy, they either believe it had EXACTLY 0 energy or the amount of energy currently in the univers which is finite.

And science have not claimed anything BEFORE the big bang.

The point in the beginning of the universe only makes sense mathematically, but not in a physical sense since the so called "point" did not actually occupy any space.

All science knows is that the universe started from one point, nobody makes any claim before Big Bang because the Big Bang is the event when the universe began from one point. There is no evidence that there was anything at all before the universe began.

The Universe is undergoing entropy right now. At the end of the Big Rip there will be no more energy. It will all dissipate. You don't know anything about either physics or philosophy. I suggest you kill yourself.

>Things in the universe get ultimately less complex as time passes though...
Not really. Some parts become empty and colder but at the same time there are places that accumulate energy and create complexity.

In the beginning it is not maximally simplistic. Its is uttermost complex beyond the reasoning of mankind. Imagine our entire universe in the size of an atom or even smaller. And you have the audacity to fucking claim its at its most simple form?

Go fuck yourself you retarded dumb piece of shit, kys.

>No energy can go to waste.
You can't conserve energy. Your body can only use energy. You can't save it for later. Eventually you will die even if you do nothing throughout your entire life.

And when heat death occurs?? Where is the created complexity then?

>adding per second
Energy isn't just work being done though is my only point, though you are right about the unit. There's a reason why there is such thing as the concept of potential energy even though potential energy is necessarily not doing anything. Sorry I can't translate it into snownigger or any middle eastern languages for you.

>No scientist believes that the point had infinite energy,
By that I meant ALL energy that exists.

>At the end of the Big Rip there will be no more energy. It will all dissipate.
Bullshit. The sum of energy will be the same. It will just be equally distributed in space.

>Where is the created complexity then?
By that time we will discover ways to gather energy and accumulate it regions of the universe.
That's our ultimate mission.

By definition, doing anything, increases entropy. I mean, it's not a bad thought at its core, but taken to its extreme, we should all hole up in suspended animation capsules and freeze ourselves for eternity.

Either that, or just make things increasingly complex for no other reason than to please the energy god.

I suppose it does encourage lasting long enough to answer The Last Question though.
youtube.com/watch?v=ojEq-tTjcc0

>Either that, or just make things increasingly complex for no other reason than to please the energy god.
I would gladly sacrifice my life to do that.

Then it is us, and not God creating new complexity... Or are we all just energy, and therefore God? I don't think you fully grasp the concept of universal heat death.

Man, if you're not a troll I'm pretty bummed for you - being so stoked on your idea only for it to end up being naive, astronomically speaking. I urge you to read more books on the subjects you're discussing. Keep digging

>1. In the Universe things become more complex with time.

Wrong, you need to understand entropy.

A small marble sized ball of matter that expanded into the universe is considerably more ordered than our present universe.

The universe becomes more disordered over time.

Words themselves are intangible, used to describe tangible objects. You're misplacing the burden of proof by asking him to define "God". It is YOUR job to define God, and so far, your only definition is "God = energy" with absolutely no backbone to your claim.

I mean you can use your "argument" on anything. Define "dreams" without using something that exists as a basis. It's the same thing.

>-James
Fucking kek I stayed up for this, then fell asleep, then woke my ass back up just to read it

>Then it is us, and not God creating new complexity...
We are God. The God is the Universe.

Human brain didn't exit millions of years ago.

At risk of sounding like a redditor:
"citation needed"

You really need to read more if you think your idea is new

The argument is you stuck a bunch of random nonsense in as assumptions in the middle. It's like dropping a mathematical proof that has 5=3 in the middle of it and then acting proud of yourself, but everyone just thinks your a retard.

Yer forgetting, that, in addition to the stars running down, and the fact that you can only recapture all that matter so many times, the universe is also expanding at an accelerating rate.

In a trillion years or so, we won't be able to see any of the galaxies, save the few blue shifted ones that merged with ours, because they will be moving away from us at faster than the speed of light. The background radiation will be gone for similar reasons, leaving no evidence of the big bang, and making it look as if the entirety of the universe consists of our galaxy, and nothing else, as the rest of it will effectively no longer exist to us.

Eventually, the same will become true of solar systems, each will be its own universe. Soon after that, planets will be moving too quickly away from their stars for gravity to hold them. A while after that, every atom will effectively be its own universe, and so on, and so forth, until space is expanding at such a rate that there's no particle interaction at all.

...and awhile after that, the youngest of the 10+ solar mass black holes will evaporate, and all their energy will be immediately lost to that same expanding void.

As far as all modern cosmology can tell, we're heading for a heat death, followed by a big rip, with the vanishing of the rest of the universe somewhere in between.

>freeze ourselves for eternity

Even that wouldn't work on an infinite timeline. All matter will spread out until it can't interact with anything.

>You really need to read more if you think your idea is new
I don't give a fuck if some dead people had similar ideas. This idea is mine and I produced it myself.

>As far as all modern cosmology can tell, we're heading for a heat death,
What if they are wrong and it's just a theory?

You can be proud of inventing the toaster, but it isn't helping anyone, and no one's going to thank you for it.

Granted, I shouldn't be teasing you, as my personal philosophy isn't terribly far from what you're describing, in terms of application, even if I don't lend the term "god" to energy or life.

I can't help you...
I'm sorry you feel that way. You might not realize it, but you are very wrong and unoriginal. I hope that dawns on you one day and you move on...

Peace, polebro

>and no one's going to thank you for it.
I do it for myself only.

Your whole premise rests on cosmology - so you better hope we're not. That's just what the observations currently suggest when combined with the mechanics we're aware of.

On the other hand, that same prevailing theory requires 70-90% of the universe being made up of stuff unlike any we've ever seen before, and can only infer the existence of.

But your pop-religion, relies on this pop-sci, so...
youtube.com/watch?v=7ImvlS8PLIo

In the real world "theory" doesn't equate to "hypothesis"

Are you arguing that evolution violates entropy laws?

Think about how much energy was absorbed from the sun by photosynthetic organisms. This serves as the basis of the entire food chain that all life depends on.

Was there an increase in entropy for that to happen?

The answer is yes because only a small portion of the suns energy was directed to the earth when the sun released it's energy (most just goes into the black of space). Photosynthesis isn't 100% effective in transferring energy either.

There's a consistent loss of energy throughout the entire process. Entropy has increased.

>There's a consistent loss of energy throughout the entire process. Entropy has increased.
But the information become more and more complex. The information that allows every generation of living organisms accumulate energy more efficiently.

The idea of heat death is that energy will be dispersed into near nothingness due to the expansion of the universe, among other things.

>The idea of heat death is that energy will be dispersed into near nothingness due to the expansion of the universe, among other things.
So? The energy will still be there. No energy will be lost.

>But the information become more and more complex

It's the same matter organized into different pattern. I would say that it has the same information density.

But you're thinking too simplistically. Look at the bigger picture.

Where did the math that the universe operates on come from?

You can't have a universe without mathematical laws. How do mathematical laws exist before the universe came into being?

>How do mathematical laws exist before the universe came into being?
They exist only in our brains. Math is just a way to describe how the Universe works.

The problem is, the universe is eventually expanding so fast, that none of that energy can reach any of the other energy. Every part of the universe will eventually be accelerating away from every other part of the universe, at faster than the speed of light relative to one another, down to the smallest particle.

And we can already see this has happened to some galaxies that have red-shifted out of existence from our perspective.

Granted, if your goal is to have mankind last long enough to somehow find a way to counteract that... I mean, it is theoretically possible to create another universe - though I've no idea how you get from this one to the one you created, as it would, similarly, be moving away from you at faster than the speed of light the instant it was created.

That's not proof, that's reasoning. Pretty weak reasoning at that.

You argue that because Energy both created the Universe and exists all around us, God is manifested by Energy. And by extension God is also life, which is fueled by Energy in a self sustaining way.

Unfortunately for the existence of God to be proven without a doubt, there must also be definitive proof that life is something more than just a product of complex electrical and chemical reactions. A Soul. If a soul cannot be proven, than neither can life, instead we are mere machines. A God is defined as a living being or spirit that has control over some or all of the universe. So life does not exist as we believe it does without proof of a soul, a God cannot exist either. You cannot imbue God with material objects or fundamental forces, it simply doesn't work like that, including the Universe (unless those theories that the Universe is a giant brain are true)

You also argue that Matter is a form of Energy, that is incorrect. Energy is massless, it doesn't matter how much you concentrate in one place, it will remain so. The existence of Mass means that Matter is fundamentally distinct from energy, and Energy cannot create matter, only alter it. Moreover, matter has also existed since the Universe's inception, antimatter too. There is nothing to suggest it didn't.

God cannot be proven or disproven. Faith exists for a reason.

You are wrong at the energy part because "god" or "the one" or whatever is prior to phenomena and to things which are subject to changes and subject to time. "God" is the empty canvas which everything is painted on. It is everything because all phenomena are dependent upon it for expression. Also when I say everything I don't mean it is the biggest thing because size is a subjective thing. There are things infinitely big and small from your perspective it never ends. It is not possible to comprehend "god" intellectually because the intellect understand from contrasts and comparisons and through division. So there aren't any words for "god" it is just it. it is. You can't really say much cuz it is too simple.

All you did was define what God is to you and then said God exists because what you defined exists. You need to do more studying m8. Read these:

plato.stanford.edu/entries/teleological-arguments/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/cosmological-argument/
plato.stanford.edu/entries/ontological-arguments/

>God is manifested by Energy
Nope. God IS Energy.

>Energy is massless, it doesn't matter how much you concentrate in one place, it will remain so.
Energy builds strings. You fags just don't know it yet.

DUDE WEED LOL

>They exist only in our brains. Math is just a way to describe how the Universe works.

No, for the love of God.

The universe runs on certain physics laws.You can't have a universe without computation.

It doesn't matter that we call it math, you need math for a universe to work.

Are you a first year undergrad?

truly we are alone

(Hail Kek)

>It doesn't matter that we call it math, you need math for a universe to work.
No I don't. Without Humans there would be no math and the Universe would still exist.

hmm

Christbro?

Read the whole thing, dumbass.
>Unfortunately for the existence of God to be proven without a doubt, there must also be definitive proof that life is something more than just a product of complex electrical and chemical reactions. A Soul. If a soul cannot be proven, than neither can life, instead we are mere machines. A God is defined as a living being or spirit that has control over some or all of the universe. So life does not exist as we believe it does without proof of a soul, a God cannot exist either. You cannot imbue God with material objects or fundamental forces, it simply doesn't work like that, including the Universe

You can't call Energy God or vice versa. Energy is not alive and therefore does not correctly fit the definition.

String theory is just that, theoretical. It proves nothing.

Well, plus he's actually wrong about that... Even with photons, cram enough in the same place, and you will get mass... Which is kinda how you got matter to begin with.

>You can't call Energy God or vice versa.
I did, multiple times.

>String theory is just that, theoretical. It proves nothing.
Gravity is theoretical...

String theory, is just a mess... Kinda a demonstration of the fact that you can prove anything mathematically, provided you've no way to test the it. Tends to be why it gets laughed at in physics circles - nothing about it is testable. But it's still an interesting mental exercise.

Are you saying that physics only works when humans are looking?

That would mean that our planet existed for billions of years with the laws of physics doing whatever the fuck they wanted.

Even the most cursory study of geology confirms that the laws of physics were consistent throughout time.

>polish Intellektualität

underrated

>That would mean that our planet existed for billions of years with the laws of physics doing whatever the fuck they wanted.
Hard to tell. No humans were alive back then so nobody can tell us what really happened.