youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Farming

meth and trucks

Normal American Suburban Life.

Mostly niggers and beer desu senpai.

Hood gangsta nigger shit
err one of dem states have some real hood shit cept dem bitch ass dakotas niqqa

Nothing. Stay the fuck away from us we don't want you here. It's boring so just keep driving asshole.

that's new somalia

How about visiting faggot?

Kill yourselves

Corn.

All I know is that it's full.

Can confirm all of these.

nothing good

It's comfy. The beer is good and the food is hearty and the women are thicc

Corn, potatoes, and "refugee" communities.

Really boring shit.
Pretty much this

Yupp ohio bro confirmin
Farmin

Obama sets up little Somalias.

dont u ever fucking say that agin u piece of shit
come to des moines and say that to my face fucker

Farms to the west & south ends. Somalis, local nogs, and muslims to the north, center, & east.

niggers and faggots in the east, farming and whites n the west.

who else here /ohio/?

it could be worse though

Stay away from my Dakotas you fucking nigger.

t. Texan transplant who hated spics and nigs invading his land.

Minus Illinois, militant constitutionalism.

A lot of rust, corn, potatoes, and wheat too.

swedecucks

Honestly nigs and mudslimes are mostly contained in cities. A lot of MN is rural or suburb.

Whether you hate Roseanne or not, the show depicts middle America pretty well.

nah mate, you stay out of my dakotas

t. south dakotan whose family has been here for 140 years

nah, as long as you didn't come up here for the oil boom I don't really give a fuck. hate those fucking oil roaches

Rednecks who legitimately believe they aren't rednecks live there.

They all think they are cultured aristocrats, but really they are fat fuck alcoholics with bad taste and bad sports teams.

>tfw live in pennsylvania but native ohioan
Looks like I'm a sleeper agent.

*cough cough*Huskers*cough cough*

In the major cities, it's pretty much a liberal and nigger free-for-all.

In the outlying suburbs and country areas, it's pretty fucking pleasant with low crime, few non-white people, and usually a pretty low cost of living (unless you're near Chicago, in which case, it just sucks completely).

Wisconsin is a great state if you remove Milwaukee, Madison, Racine, Kenosha and Beloit (all but Madison have been rekt by Chicago nigs coming up for better welfare benefits, Madison is just a complete leftist hellhole, think "Berkeley of the Midwest" and you'll understand). Rest of the state, though, is pretty awesome in general.

ohiofag here 937

springfield is a piece of shit city that needs to be removed from the planet

Those states are too different to each other to assign them a collective identity.

Like I said, bad sports teams.

WHO #LICENSETOIL HERE

We shall retake all of the Ohio Country. The vengeful spirits of French beaver fur traders will guide our hands.

>live in mn
> >2k people
>neighbors just adopted niggers
>tfw

I came to North Dakota when I married my wife who is from there and family has been for generations. Fell in love with the people and family. I hope I can help carry on the tradition of true conservatism and conservationist lifestyle that I respect you all for.

Stinky farts

>not a single non-American poster
Good thread tbqh

what goes on in springfield?

This, although it's more Sudans and Vietnams than Somalias where I'm from (Nebraska). There's so much land nobody really cares if they take over a neighborhood or two, but them and the Hispanics tend to be responsible for a lot of the local crime.

A thing of beauty.

Fat people and farming. Just visited my family in Indiana... everyone everywhere was fat. It made my self-esteem soar.

niggers
white trash
no jobs

its like little-little detroit

>grouping OH & MI w/ the midwest

wew lad

Not much. There's some voting and then there's a few festivals and some football in the fall and the food is pretty good.

i just moved here 3 months ago im actually 513

yeah wisconsin is dope.

I'm from cali but recently moved to madison. great city. i really love it. reminds me of a smaller, safer Sacramento.
i work in minneapolis too. minnesotans are jerks and i hate all the somalians in mind its fucking weird.

you're fucking retarded, and aren't even from here I'm sure

I've been all over the world, ex-military, and you have to be nigger tier liberal to not like being swarmed by spics and nogs

ps. fuck off we're full

Sup Ohio fags, yeah Ohio's not too bad. I like the fact that you can run in any direction and be inna woods

what else would they be?

There's a decent number of straight-up rednecks and/or cowboys depending on how far out you go.

Booty bothered Oregon fan detected.

Lived an hour east of lacrosse. It was pretty much paradise. Tons of jobs. 1 middle class black family in a town of 7k. Everyone has a Harley and some guns. Up to my tits in cheese curds and craft beer.

Madison is pretty regularly voted as one of the best places to live in the country, user

This

you're not from springfield ohio I'll tell you that much

columbus metro now, so much better

We grow your food. We drink a lot. Racing and basketball are kind of a big deal.

t. Hoosier

I didn't mean "not", I mistyped

its good to be able to get away from it all

Militant blacks in Chicago, St. Louis, Cleveland, Detroit, and Milwaukee. Little Somalia in Minneapolis. Outside of those places you have shit loads of farms, suburbs, alcohol, and nice people. Every state here (except the cucks in Illinois and Minnesota) will vote for DJT in November.

Farming, trucks and meth afaik

im currently a NEET so i dont really get out much also checked

Holy Jihād

Don't fucking put the old northwest with the midwest. It makes 0 sense.

>preppy kids wearing Fox hats
>thanks for paying for all this gaudy shit on your truck for me dad
>Bona fide rednecks for sure

>insulated yuppies
>if they're not conservative then they're naive liberals with tremendous amounts of guilt
>retired hippies

Petroleana.

It's cold as fuck

Actual America.

I'm a Texan, thank you very much.

>Texas, WV, and Alaska not highlighted

False

Wisconsin and their great liquor, fireworks laws
Mn can't have anything that flies or goes bang. No liquor on Sundays.
People drive across the border just for booze.
If they're not white they're usually Mexican, at least in MN. Closer to metro the shittier the skin gets. Hunting and fishing in both are great.
MN may be more liberal, WI seems more conservative.
The blues in MN are usually /suburban mom meme/ or hippies. Also, city dwellers.
Think a red state that turns purple then blue in the middle.

North Dakota best Dakota

Americans getting shot, what the fuck do you think burgerbro.

Good thing Aus got rid of those awful assault weapons with their 30 round clips of child-killing bullets of death.

Leafs getting BTFO back to their side of the border.

I live in Madison (university) and it's very much not black at all, but it is a leftist shithole. It's mostly white bernouts and chinese foreign exchange students, with some hispanics sprinkled here and there. Black people are in milwaukee.

The state as a whole is pretty based though, outside of the southern major cities which experience diaspora from Illinois.

non-americans please go

as a followup, it's basically like a mini-canada in the north, so if you like camping but don't want to deal with customs you should try out northern wisconsin/the upper peninsula of michigan

My town spends tax money on lib arts student poetry
>this sidewalk looks great
>needs something though
>let's put poetry in it
>tear up sidewalks
>pour in new concrete for a 7"X10" stenciling meanwhile high traffic streets are crumbling
>road construction incurs large property tax increases
>weathering of stenciled shit poetry occurs within shitty sidewalk poetry redpills me

Nah, South Dakota has the Black Hills, Badlands, oh and Mount Rushmore. Also Deadwood.

We make 100% of
Your food
You fucking faggot

We're basically your mini me anyway, minus the freedom ofc

Don't listen to Israel, Aus is your true greatest ally

South Dakota also has the most Indian reservations in the country

My life

You included one of the biggest cities in the USA
kys

Cheese, corn, beer, and meth/heroin

You're not my boss, I'm not going anywhere.

Fat people and... Hmm.

At least that's something, unlike ND which has nothing.

MN here
Seeing trump signs on every farm outside and some in my town
There's an actual Bernie sign still up
>mfw I fucked the daughter of the guy with the sign up when he was sleeping in the next room
>MAGA

Is that bad?

NE, ND, and SD are different than the rest.

The other states are rural midwestern states, but have large cities that completely dominates and fuckup their state politics. Concealed carry was illegal in WI until just a few years ago. MN keeps toying with assault weapons bans. MN was the only state that didn't go for Reagan in 84. 25% of all terror suspects arrested in the US come from Minneapolis/St.Paul, now known as "little mogadishu". BLM chimp outs are a thing there.

MN is beautiful country, but shit politics.

NE has Omaha, which is full of non-whites, and is therefore violent.

SD is pretty great. So is ND.

I'm in ND. But, fuck off, we're full.

Factories, Farming, hordes of non-whites in the large cities, rural life, meth and heroin, horrible weather during the winter
Extremely boring too

>$350/month rent
>98% white population
Fuck off, we're full

This

Iowa produces more corn than many countries. If we succeed, you die :)

where the fuck are you from, we have nearly half the obesity rate than the south up here, all the fat disgusting fucks live in the south.

Theres 2s and theres 10s, and youll fuck both ends of the spectrum and still find a churchy girl to wife up. Is it heaven? nah

eyh

"""full"""

I'm in the suburbs about 30 minutes from Chicago. Basically it goes, Chicago, which is a big mix of black gang crime, hipsters trying to make Chicago a cool city, various immigrants and homeless people. Then it goes poor black suburbs and then you hit where I'm at which is super comfy. Middle to middle upper class white neighborhoods all around me and then the further you go out you get to farm country. We also have a lot of Indians who are basically nothing but good doctors and really nice franchise owners.

•USE to be• the back bone of America.
& power 5 football.
Use to be thriving large Midwest cities beside newyork jr aka Chicago.
Now is the
frostbelt RUSTbelt & corporate cornbelt.

You will never experience a humid cold winter
anywhere else like here
besides up north in Canada, Mideast Canada, Scandinavia

712 west side crew

Forgot pic

Serious answer: it's the US's breadbasket and literally the reason why we were destined to be a geopolitical powerhouse.

stratfor.com/analysis/geopolitics-united-states-part-1-inevitable-empire

641 here

Full. That map shows that the entire state is full of green racist frogs. It is green all over.

Do not come here.

Might need to add Green Bay to the remove list pretty soon. Its been turning into a mini-milwaukee for the past decade.

good, honest down to earth American folks in the rural areas

insufferable liberals in the urban areas

In Michigan? Trees. And perfect American English. Everyone else speaks some bastardized form of the language.

Well shit if you didn't go to the Clay County Fair wtf are you doing with your life

t. sharter

Hoping that the fucking Mexican invasion doesn't get as bad as everywhere else.

i live in Madison. It's great.

People from MN are really bitchy.

This is America right here

This Ohio
This is Midwest
This is rustbelt
This is your dream

Fuck the sunbelt & your faggot happiness

Most people from the area on the map would adore you irl. Your accent would flood the streets with pussy juice, because youre probably an aryan, but youre slightly exotic.

Thats one thing I learnt about looking at America through google maps. Your whole road infrastructure is fucked. It is coming up to becoming a very serious and expensive problem why do your local councils or counties whatever never have anything in the budget for upkeep of roads? Australian roads look fucking space age tier compared to American road cracks n potholes. No wonder you cunts love great big oversized utes its the only type of car that can survive American roads.

I don't know anybody in North Western Iowa.
Most of my family that still lives here is in the South.

If it makes you feel better, my dad has always said his latino immigrant employees are among his best employees. And he has ran shop in the Midwest for decades.

Whats montana like? My family and I are thinking of moving there after Trump wins. We have the money to buy a house and a business that employs American's so that lets us become residents.

>MA doing well in everything but housing costs
Sounds right desu. Dem policies only work here because of all the whites. We get shitty non-white immigrants all the time but we also absorb more whites then we lose from our neighboring states.

from Beloit, can confirm should be removed. leaving for Texas in late October.

*than
autocorrect is a little bitch

There are groids, they keep them away from the University. You see a little nigger hamlet 4 blocks north of the capital

it's beautiful. fantastic nature, people, and weather (except for the dryness, but that's a small price to pay for no humidity)

every time I visit my family out there I find it hard to leave.

i am from pomona, ks

i was born there

very pretty. good mix of land types - plains for farming/ranching, mountains, forests, rivers, etc.

lots of californians have moved to montana though. the cities/collegetowns are liberal disasters.

Michigan is the most beautiful state in the midwest

Give me a reason to think otherwise

i dated a girl from NW iowa. Blonde. That's pennsylvania dutch country. wooden shoes to remember european heritage...

haven't been there in a long time. there were already mexicans working there in meat packing 20 years ago...

I work in construction. The Mexicans work hard and fast, but I'd rather have an all white community. Sacrifice my community and culture for good roofers? No thanks.

Mexicans might create better communities if they didn't mail half their check back to Mexico every week.

what is detroit?

Amazing, I just googled your town, nice small town user, Kansas rocks.

Going to be like your home country where all the wild life is trying to kill you.

Prettier than Aus NZ.
(Wild life & land)

Winter will kill you on your 1st month of winter.
You don't understand, & never will.
Trust me. It's not for the faint

There is no reason. Michigan is the most beautiful state in the Midwest.

South Dakota here.
East side a shit

Kansas is better.

Yes, give California to Mexico, build wall around it.

Send me some good pictures then

MN here. I wish St.Paul/Minneapolis would be bombed flat to get rid of the Somalis, Hmongs, and niggers. Also St.Cloud apparently.

They are leaving their containment zones and spreading more into the suburbs. Not okay.

Other than those parts, it's an okay state. If only we could get rid of the leftist scum and the christian charities that keep importing fucking refugees.

MN here
P comfy but fuck somalis

Thats orange city I bet. Tulip Festival? You gotta find the small Irish villages though. St Paddys day gets wild. The mexicans can be a problem. Theyre dumb and don't have pride in their living areas. They just work hard is their only attribute

> NorthWest
> NNE is shaded

pennsylvania dutch isn't actually dutch though. amish are southern german from near alsace. deutsch just got corrupted to dutch

northwest iowa is actually dutch as in veen's and van der lind's and shit

I'm like 10 miles from Iowa and yeah, lots of mexicans. the meat packing plants draws them in. used to live in worthington mn, and it's like 35% hispanic now.

nah man. sure, the humidity is shit and you have nicer landscape, but we got the better genetic stock :^)

filthy gold rush roaches

Well this is one Hell of an American thread.
Greetings Yanks, how we be today eeey?

I'm in Louisiana. My family's from Indiana. No dude, you guys are ten times fatter than everyone down here. I *thought* we had some fatties here, but EVERYONE was fat as fuck in Indiana.

Their were way more restaurants everywhere too. That probably explains it.

Fair enough. But I value hard work over communal ties based on ethnicity. It's how I was raised, for better or worse. I find myself in constant frustration with hard work being passed over for politics.

>implying Michigan will eve be as comfy as Ozarks

Wew

Ozark, MO, I love that town too, my ex gf is from there.

that 70's show

Welcome, Calibro.

Surprised you're as fond of Madison as you are, but I guess it's different for transplants than those who grew up here. It's not terrible, but it's just so leftist, it's tough for me to go there. Still considering doing a walk down State St. with a Trump 2016 shirt on just to see if anyone picks a fight with me, might be my reason to go back after a year of avoiding it.

If you haven't had the chance to make it to Waukesha County, stop out some time, I think you'll like it even more.

I used to love worthington, It was the perfect balance between city and rural. Havent been there in forever though. There's definitely a heavy German influence here though. Hoff(man)(meyer), Vons, Etc. Lot of Anglo shit too. Basically northern Europe 2.0

As comfy as camping out at isle royale?

That's because it's the most leftist city in the state and has the UW Madison located there.

It's not that it's terrible SO LONG AS you don't mind being subjected to far-leftism at every turn if you're within the downtown anywhere near the Capital building. Crime isn't terrible, but there has been more nig violence there this past few years, and of course, they just brush it off rather than deal with it.

You could do worse (Racine, Kenosh, Beloit) but overall, I just can't torture myself by being around "radical leftists" who still think that anyone who votes right of center supports Hitler.

Nope

I would rather practice eugenics and get a white community thats smart and hard working.

That is so comfy!

That's too bad. Haven't been there since about 1991, haven't had any reason to go back.

Wow, a photoshopped rock in the middle of a lake.

sgdq

>tfw town has a drug issue

At least we're rather secluded i guess

Any major city that's not far from the IL border is rekt.

Chicago's nig reach extends well past the border line, and they sent their worst to every major city all the way to MKE, fortunately, we squash all efforts to make it blacker anywhere west of Wauwatosa.

Pretty much sums it up.

As long as I stay in Des Moines suburbs I don't have to deal with:

>Leftists and of Des Moines and Iowa City
>Meth heads of Ottumwa/Southern Iowa
>Niggers in South Des Moines
>Spics and pedophiles of Marshalltown
>Low-IQ inbred rednecks of small town Iowans

No, thats isle royale national park

Just reverse image search

Not nearly as comfy as stayoiing in a log cabin in the winter

I know that, photo is shopped looks unreal.

Yes, that's a good point, I love a plain photography, not dreamy fairytale shops.

thawing frost every spring.. something Australia doesn't have to deal with

fug I want a sailboat
35"+ or nothing

ty based serbian

interestingly, I'm from Kansas (and I like it, still live there for college) and my two roommates last year were serbians (came over here for track)

Hillary Clinton being elected president just like Obama :)

From North Dakota, not really best Dakota..better than any urban area. Our black lives matter protest was a black dude and 4 cucks.

You faggot. Where in Des Moines are you?
>50263 nigga reporting in

lol yeah I live in qld where it can get to 90degrees F in the middle of winter like it did this year.

The animals I'd be fine with though I imagine bears could be a problem but guns make that not a problem. Dunno about the forests so much its all pine isn't it? We have beautiful native tree's for our bushland like gum trees and willows.

I just want somewhere nice to retire and enjoy fishing and hunting around whites.

Truth.

>Iowa acing literally everything
Based. Thank you, corn.

They export blood sucking bottom feeders to Red States

youtube.com/watch?v=ysmLA5TqbIY

youtube.com/watch?v=oZzgAjjuqZM

Montana is personally one of my favorite states user. If you're serious I'd recommend it to you.

The only thing that holds me back is that it doesn't seem very 'Americana'. Like no real history like Louisiana, Mississippi, carolina's etc etc. Does Montana have much history or Americana culture?

there is nowhere in America that will feel as historical as Europe. The oldest stuff in america is only a couple hundred years old. The further away from the east coast you get, the younger stuff is.

Hell, we were still fighting indians in western ND in the 1900s.

My house was built in the 1920s... just a few years later. And it is the only building that has ever existed on this piece of land.

The history of Montana is 175 years old, maximum.

Without a clearer idea of what you're looking for, it's hard to know what you want.

Montana, the dakotas, wyoming, and all the sparsely populated places will give you a sense of what pioneer america was like... self reliant people who also lived in community with each other.... adventurous white settlers, still fighting the land....

The war in chiraq is still active it seems. Other than that I can only guess white trash smoking meth and politicians taking bribes.

K STATE?

Chicagoan here.
It's not as bad as people say it is.
Cons:
Nigs
Gubmint(just as big of an issue as the nigs)
fucking cicadas everywhere
Cant buy salt weapons(have to keep them in WI)
Our financial situation is fucked
Winter(our wind chill occasinally gets to -50 F)
Some flooding(mostly with old pipes that break and leak into basements)
Ohioans and Iowans who move here from college with their filthy, unaccented mouths
Nigs and Gubmint
Property taxes
Traffic
Can't ride my motorcycle(this goes for any big city
Trump Tower having giant letters across the front of the building(Unlike New York, we actually give a shit about architecture, and don't plaster giant names, signs, billboards, or LED screens across the front of buildings)
Pros:
Damn good food, our streets get plowed consistently in winter(one of the few thingss our government can do well)
You can live a middle class life in a big city without getting completely raped by food(buying a house is another issue)
We've won the Stanley Cup more times in the past 7 years than all of Canada has in the past 25(3 to 1)
Working class white people are generally racist against blacks
Asians are generally racist against blacks
Hispanics, who are integrating, are being turned racist by blacks
Accents
The Mexican guy who goes to bars with a red cooler full of freshly made tamales and sells them to drunk people for 3 bucks each(God bless capitalism)
Art Institute
Museum of Science and Industry(cool exhibits, including a fully intact U-boat, U-505, and one of only 2 Stuka dive bombers left in existence)
Field Museum
$ a.m. bar closing time(you can get drunk later on and it tires people out)
Shit ton of Pollacks and Ukies who brought over their foot and drink

That's all I can think of for now

What I mean by history I mean by American history. What big past events happened in Montana during America's short lifespan?

the history of montana is in the nature desu. it's pretty neat seeing things along lewis and clark's trail

4 am bar*

Is that where you do meth?

Minneapolis here,
Minnesota could be a white utopia with socially supportive, homogeneous communities, a low crime rate, and massive economic growth but the Dems decided to fuck all that up by importing shit tons of Somalis and niggers under the guise of helping the poor. Minneapolis is politically cucked as hell but is but is bearable for now because the non-white population remains low compared to the rest of this nation's major cities. That will all change in a few decades if nothing changes though and we will become Detroit 2.0. Hoping to GTFO or move to a white gated community before that happens.

please keep saying these states are unpleasant to live in so you fucking jews, beaners, and niggers don't come here

Wisconsin is trash. Nothing but obese cheese loving fucks. I'm glad your nigs rioted you fuckers, you beat your kids if the packers lose. Die in a barn fire you degenerate white trash

>Rednecks who legitimately believe they aren't rednecks live there.
SD here, you've got it completely backwards.

Comfort happens there, gotta love the midwest.
Being a 'flyover' means no one pays you any attention.
this

>Kansas: Meth
>Nebraska: Corn, Football, and Freedom
>South Dakota: Mt. Rushmore and Native American Genocide
>North Dakota: FCS Team beating FBS team once a year...then nothing for 364 days
>Minnesota: Hockey and nothing
>Iowa: Corn and meth
>Missouri: Meth
>Illinois: Niggas gonna nig
>Wisconsion: Hipster faggots oppressing hard-working white folk
>Indiana: Farming and nothing
>Michigan: Third-world tier
>Ohio: Fat people and failed cities

Tornadoes and thunderstorms.

Its not quite as cold as North Dakota. Grandforks, ND some how manages to get colder than canada, jet stream or some shit like that+ 1 or 2 trees every couple miles. But winters will still kill you if you're not prepared.

Couldn't tell you about hunting the wildlife, I imagine its on par or better than Wyoming, which is great for antelope and the like. I'm sure you could find fowl of some sort, but they flock so heavily in South Dakota that I've never ventured far to hunt them.

Politically, its beyond right wing. Home to a lot of patriot groups that want to stop paying taxes and break away from the rest of the country. You'll find yourself a sprinkling of liberals here and there in college communities. When you look at the rest of the country, montana and wastern dakota colleges are hitler youth camps by comparison. Montana ranchers never got the big government subsidies like the farmers out east, so there was really never an incentive turn away from conservatism.

Really, OP should just chop away everything west of the Missouri river. They have almost nothing in common with the rest of the midwest.

Don't come to Indiana. Ever. Especially never get hurt in Indiana. Hospital don't give two fucks about you if you ain't got scratch or insurance. They'll give you a shot and send you off.

NEW GERMANY

I

lol'ed

xDDDDDDD

Nooo! Germany can keep their cuckolding and allah niggers. Fuck that.

Major cites:
Nigs
Immigrants
Fags
SJWs
Taxes
Smog
Local gov corruption

Suburbs:
Entitled rich cunts
Jews
Ruskies