I just want to let everyone know that im going to be leaving Pol for a little while, not too long...

I just want to let everyone know that im going to be leaving Pol for a little while, not too long, and I am going to be living my life in the blue pill world for a while. Or maybe not the blue pill persay, but the extreme liberal globalist sjw world for a while. Im going in. Im going to figure out what their version of red pill is and ask them to do that to me.

Lets all hope I don't get molested by a clown.

Okay let's keep you updated;

The first lib forum I tried to go to won't let you post as user. I have to give them an email. Also they said I can't post any "adult content" the main difference between this forum and chan is that they say off the bat that they will censor me. That's why I think my first topic will be about censorship. Yeah they don't let you in without verifying who you are. Probably red pill on liberals is that they want us to be chipped.

I just emailed them this:

I go to certain right wing extremist message boards sometimes and browse and learn about them and I can even post in there anonymously. And if people want to respond to me they can or they can ignore me. I decided to seek out and find a left wing board to spend my time on, learning and reading about left wing ideology. But I was wondering, so far in my searches I have not been able to find a left wing board that doesn't make me give them my email address. They all say they need to verify my identity. That is kind of weird. The left wing boards also say that I am not allowed to post adult content.. So, no gore pictures from war zones?

Is the main difference between left and right that left is censorship and right is democratic success of ideas? Will the left wing be the party that computer chips me?

Even to send this message without going to extremes I had to send it from my email which is searchable. Please don't tell my boss that I had these questions. I'll suck your dick just please don't tell.

Get in here bitches.

Okay I was reading their stupid muckadoo threads where they were praying those new bombers are white and talking about how stupid trump will feel if they turn out to be white. I tried to post something, just to see if I could but first I had to click that I understand their terms.. Here's what it says:

Democratic Underground is an online community for friendly, politically liberal people who understand the importance of working together to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of American government. Constructive criticism of Democratic politicians, party officials, and public figures is welcome and encouraged, but we expect our members to follow our forum rules and participate in a manner which promotes a positive atmosphere.

Members are not expected to hold across-the-board progressive opinions on every single issue, but we do expect members to be generally progressive and to support Democrats at election time -- remember that and respect it when posting. Harsh, divisive, partisan attacks against Democrats or progressive values (from the right or the left) are not welcome here.

But above all, we want our members to be friendly to each other. The vast majority of our members are thoughtful people who care about issues, and most of us can handle a different opinion if it is shared in a respectful way. No matter where you stand on the political spectrum, a little human kindness goes a long way toward smoothing over our differences and making this place feel like a community.

>unironically proud of being an echo chamber
Not surprising but still sad.

Isn't Pol the same way?
Opposing opinions means you're a shill

Yes and yes.

If you really want to get on their level just bash your head on the wall as hard and as fast as you can.

Nobody takes anyone seriously who uses the words cuck and shill in earnest, except for children.

I want to paste the entire terms on here, it is so crazy censorshippy it makes me want to cry. Literally. you literally are not allowed to have a different oppinion.

Civility
No personal attacks or flaming
Do not personally attack, insult, flame, threaten, bully, harass, stalk, negatively call-out, ascribe ugly ulterior motives to, or make baseless claims about any member of this community. Do not post in a manner that is hostile, abusive, or aggressive toward any member of this community.
Why we have this rule: Civility begets quality discussions. Democratic Underground members are highly passionate about politics which means discussions can get heated -- but they don't need to get nasty. There's no reason why a community of intelligent adults who agree on a majority of political issues can't have a conversation without insulting each other or resorting to other anti-social behaviors.

No divisive group attacks
Do not smear, insult, vilify, bait, maliciously caricature, or give disrespectful nicknames to any groups of people that are part of the Democratic coalition, or that hold viewpoints commonly held by Democrats, or that support particular Democratic public figures. Do not imply that they are fake Democrats, fake progressives, conservatives, right-wingers, Republicans, or the like.
Why we have this rule: Substantive disagreement on important issues is always welcome on this website, but our members should not be made to feel unwelcome simply because they hold a different point of view. Democratic Underground welcomes all people who are members of the Democratic coalition, including the full range of center-to-left viewpoints and supporters of all Democratic public figures.

No bigotry/insensitivity
Members are expected to respect diversity and demonstrate an appropriate level of sensitivity when discussing related topics. Racism, sexism, homophobia, transphobia, anti-Semitism, Islamophobia, or other forms of bigoted intolerance are not permitted.
Why we have this rule: Democratic Underground is a diverse community which includes people of every race, sex, religious belief (or lack thereof), sexual orientation, gender

>better feel like a community

There is the essence of blue pill. To get the feeling of community by shouting down anything that might offend them.

A red pill will do the same, but have more tolerance than these left nuts. That's why they're always asking to be "tolerated", because they're fucking intolerable.

gender identity, body type, disability, age, etc. We want to promote a welcoming atmosphere for all of our members, and do not want to provide a platform for bigotry.

Political
Support Democrats
Do not post support for Republicans or independent/third-party "spoiler" candidates. Do not state that you are not going to vote, or that you will write-in a candidate that is not on the ballot, or that you intend to vote for any candidate other than the official Democratic nominee in any general election where a Democrat is on the ballot. Do not post anything that smears Democrats generally, or that is intended to dissuade people from supporting the Democratic Party or its candidates. Don't argue there is no difference between Republicans and Democrats.
Why we have this rule: Democratic Underground is an online community for politically liberal people who understand the importance of working together to elect more Democrats and fewer Republicans to all levels of American government, and as such we expect our members to support and vote for Democrats at election time. Rare exceptions are granted at the sole discretion of the DU Administrators. (Current exceptions: None.)

Don't bash Democratic public figures
Do not post disrespectful nicknames, insults, or highly inflammatory attacks against any Democratic public figures. Do not post anything that could be construed as bashing, trashing, undermining, or depressing turnout for any Democratic general election candidate, and do not compare any Democratic general election candidate unfavorably to their general election opponent(s).
Why we have this rule: Our forum members support and admire a wide variety of Democratic politicians and public figures. Constructive criticism is always welcome, but our members don't expect to see Democrats viciously denigrated on this website. This rule also applies to Independents who align themselves with Democrats (eg: Bernie Sanders).

Don't peddle right-wing talking points, smears,

Pol is best worldwide trolls being assholes and sometimes speaking truths. Gets no better. Go be a cunt elsewhere no one cares.

Don't peddle right-wing talking points, smears, or sources
Do not post right-wing talking points or smears. Do not post content sourced from right-wing publications, authors, or pundits. Exceptions are permitted if you provide a clear reason for doing so that is consistent with the values of this website.
Why we have this rule: News media and the Internet are already awash with conservative propagandists attacking our candidates and our values -- we're not interested in providing them with another outlet. We understand that many of our members might hold some conservative viewpoints on isolated issues, but nobody here should be parroting hateful garbage from the RNC, the NRA, or the Family Research Council. Forum members should expect that the only time they'll have to read a right-wing smear or an article from Breitbart is when someone is pointing and laughing at it.

Don't keep fighting the last Democratic presidential primary
Regardless of whether you supported a winning candidate or a losing candidate, do not prolong the agony of the last Democratic presidential primary by continuing to pick fights, place blame, tear down former primary candidates, bait former supporters, or do anything else to pour salt on old wounds.
Why we have this rule: Most of our members want this to be forward-looking, friendly community that is focused on creating a better future for our country. Continuing to rehash old fights that have already been resolved is divisive and counter-productive.

Content
Don't interfere with forum moderation
Don't post messages about site rules, enforcement, juries, hosts, administration, alerts, alerters, removed posts, appeals, locked threads, or anything else related to how this website is moderated (except in the Ask the Administrators forum).
Why we have this rule: The purpose of Democratic Underground is to discuss politics, issues, and current events. Open discussion of how the website is run tends to distract from our core purpose.

No

No graphic content
Do not post content that is Not Safe For Work (NSFW), which includes sexually explicit material, graphic depictions of bodily functions, or images of extreme violence, gore, pain, or human suffering. Exceptions are permitted when an image adds important context to a legitimate news story, but the post must include a "graphic content warning" in the subject line.
Why we have this rule: Most people do not enjoy stumbling across extremely graphic content while browsing the web.

No kooky, extremist, or hate content
Do not promote ridiculous, bigoted, or extreme-fringe conspiracy theories. Do not promote extreme fringe views. Do not reference hate sites or other extremist/fringe sources.
Why we have this rule: Democrats are supposed to be part of the "reality-based community." Some amount of skepticism toward powerful institutions is healthy and appropriate, but that doesn't mean every paranoid fantasy is true. Posts about mass shootings being "false flag" operations, 9/11 being a controlled demolition, no airplane at the Pentagon, chemtrails, black helicopters, the Illuminati, or other nonsense make us all look like fools. This website may have the word "underground" in our name, but we are not extreme fringe.

No commercial spam
Do not post commercial spam or hawk commercial products or services.
Why we have this rule: It's fine for established members to plug or post links to their own products, services, or publications every now and again, but we do not wish to provide free advertising space for spammers.

OP Content
Don't violate a forum or group's Statement of Purpose
Don't start new threads that conflict with a forum or group's Statement of Purpose. The Statement of Purpose can be found by visiting the main page of any forum or group and clicking the "About this forum" (or "About this group") button.
Why we have this rule: All forums and groups on Democratic Underground have a specific purpose, and we want to ensure that new discussion

>Posts about mass shootings being "false flag" operations, 9/11 being a controlled demolition, no airplane at the Pentagon, chemtrails, black helicopters, the Illuminati, or other nonsense make us all look like fools.

Nothing has ever given me more evidence that those things could be real than these insane terms...

I made a post. Look at this fucking thread title... Just his dumb ass opinion with no happenings.. All im really allowed to say is that I agree

I think my tactic on here is to just be the agree guy. Check this out: do you think they will ever catch on?

Ask if calling Trump fat qualifies as fat shaming

Okay new tactic; the slow false flag red pill on the concept of logic.

This post I did is called the "not reading the Quran is for republicans" tactic.

oh have a bump, you madman