Obama says "It will be 'personal insult' if black community doesn't turn out for Clinton."

Guys, can you please vote for hillary? We don't want to insult Obama, do we?

Just look at that poor face. :(

msn.com/en-us/news/politics/obama-it-will-be-personal-insult-if-black-community-doesnt-turn-out-for-clinton/ar-BBwi6g8?li=BBnb7Kz&OCID=ansmsnnews11

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/poll-trump-los-angeles-times-reaches-20-1-support-among-black-voters/
inquisitr.com/3520832/donald-trump-polls-20-percent-of-black-voters-support-trump-in-new-poll/
bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support
wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=vQAcSpKqDPM
shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton/
youtube.com/watch?v=max-9S8Ili0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

HRC doesn't care about black people.

Why? Clinton hates Obama.

Well damn, now I have to vote for Trump out of principle.

>He thinks that he still has power over the mass of negroes that thought of him as their messiah back in '08

Obama is convincing them that she does. And as far as the black community goes, obamas word is law.

meanwhile, blacks aren't voting for trump.

Trump only needs them to not be excited enough to vote at all.

Every day i wonder if this election can get more hilarious i already got a meme overdose

They're voting for him in greater numbers than any republican in recent memory.

Shill harder and EAT MY SHORTS NIGGER.

I won't deny... this has been the most comical election in US history.

>more than 20% black support
>more than any Republican candidate

Source?

*cough* sauce?

Breitbart, a bunch of other sources including the extremely anti-Trump Huffington Post all report Trump has a 20% or more black support.

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/09/18/poll-trump-los-angeles-times-reaches-20-1-support-among-black-voters/

Look at the bottom left of that image. Also it's on sadpanda.

Strengthening my resolved. Thanks Obama.

inquisitr.com/3520832/donald-trump-polls-20-percent-of-black-voters-support-trump-in-new-poll/

This one is before the deplorable weekend

bostonherald.com/news/us_politics/2016/09/trump_says_he_s_gaining_black_hispanic_support

Please take care of your sides, as they may enter orbit.

>implying we give a fuck how King Nigger feels about us

obama is worse than jordan for blacks

I think watching this stupid globalist nigger be forced to pass the keys to the man who he despises in every way is what I want to see far more than beating clinton.

>"It will be 'personal insult' if black community doesn't turn out for Clinton."

But Hillary is White.

Trump needs to fucking hit Obama hard about okaying that strike on Syrian soldiers. Just really drive it home that Obama is a traitorous snake who supports terrorism abroad. Redpill the minority of black people that will listen to reason.

I think Obama is done, and so is hillary for being associated with Obama.

A person in power can only lie and manipulate so much until they fuck up, and both of them would be called "Criminals" if they were civilians.

Trump will tell him that he is fired.
He will say this to his face.
B. Hussein will pretend to brush it off with a polite chuckle and a fake smile and instinctively thrust his hand towards Donald. Donald will connect for the handshake but Donald has covered his hand in vaseline, saliva and small insects. Obama is forced to react to this live in front of camera but nobody can tell there's anything wrong with Trump's hands.

MAD
A
N

>obama
>black
muslimbrother is the new black

I came here to post this

>shadman avoided showing puss

If you're gonna do it, go all the way faggot

That half white guy who was raised by a single white mother said that??? Sheeeeeitttt.

two people beat you to it

google exists fgt

uhhhh obama isnt even black his mother is white. Speaking as an African American fuck Hillary and I do what I fucking want, that cunt in pantsuit isnt telling me what to do when she does nothing for us unless you count high incarceration as a favor.

2/10
That face is pretty poor.

>January 2017
>Obama swearing in the next President
>Look of utter defeat, tries to smile
>Trump grinning from ear to ear the whole time
>Obama finishes swearing him in, the man who denied his nationality for years, who called him the worst president
>Trump leans in close to Obama and winks
>He turns to the crowd and yells
>"Obama. you're fired"
>Raptuous applause from the crowd
>Obama found hanging a few days later

Can you burgers not fuck this up? I want to see this happen.

I'm black and you could not pay me to vote for her.

As a black dude on Cred Forums I kind of feel like Clint Eastwood when he visits the house of that Asian family in Gran Torino.

"I have more in common with these gooks than my own family."

Hello, faggot. Blacks don't vote anyway. Only reason so many voted in the last 8 years is because of the black messiah.

Seriously, if Mike Brown was still with us, who do you think he'd vote for? Who is his stepdad going to vote for?

Trick question: None of them are even registered or ever have been.

the AUDACITY of this nigger is off the charts!

You're part of the Cred Forums family now.

Welcome!

post nigger hands with timestamp.

It's getting pretty pathetic now.

The MSM has been hashing out wave after wave of "Trump is a racist misogynist xenophobic babyrapist" articles for well over a year now, but it hasn't worked.

They've been shilling for Hillary, even "conservative news channels" like Fox News, in an attempt to brainwash the poor masses that Hillary is the president for you, but that hasn't worked.

Twitter and Kikebook have been popularizing the idea that Trump is a buffoon and supporting, sometimes completely brazenly like artificial hashtags and news feeds, Hillary's candidacy, ensuring that young adults are fed the shit sandwich too, but that hasn't worked.

Universities, long a symbol of the cultural marxism suppressing the thoughts America's best and brightest, have been actively pursuing to make Trump's mere name a hate crime, creating safe spaces for those affected by chalk drawings and offering counseling for people who may have seen a MAGA hat, but that hasn't worked, either.

A cartoon frog, an innocuous little thing on the internet, has been symbolized fallaciously to the white supremacist extreme fringes of the internet, and in turn to Trump supporters, in a completely desperate and depraved strategy by the Hillary campaign to discredit his growing support, but that hasn't worked.

And now, the very president of the United States, the leader of the free world, campaigns on behalf of Hillary in his last dying days of office, so desperate for voters that, in his last plea to the public, he begs the black community that ascended him to the presidency in the first place to vote for Hillary, vote for the democrats, you're a shame to your race if you vote otherwise. But it doesn't work.

Nothing works. And (((they))) know this. Their time is at an end. Corner an animal and it shows its fangs. Now it is simply a matter of waiting for their next impetuous act, for the new low they will stoop to.

He does, they are literally retarded racist morons.

What has Obama done for the blacks?

Shake his head when they shoot people?

>personal insult

sounds like the property of democrats, better do as they are told

Im going to print this out and hang it on my wall as a memento of just how ridiculous this election has been.

>I want you on our side of the wall user.
to fight off the jihadi hordes

Somebody post the pepe/wojack version

Thanks!

We know what you really want me to post, faggot. Check your girlfriend's phone if you wanna see my meat so bad.

I don't even think niggers like Obama anymore, they either consider him a failure to them or they consider him a "cracker puppet"

Problem solved.

#NeverHillary

World War Z ??

I'm out.

Have to get some sleep.

Tell Bernie supporters to vote 3rd party; why da fuck should they support a party that cheated their candidate!?

Tell people that support Kapernick - if they support Kapernick, then why da fuck would they vote for those same oppressive white people!? #BoycottTheVote

#NeverHillary

Verified nigger

The problem with Black people is that we have yet to truly realize that we cannot rely on anyone but ourselves. Neither party cares about us. When it comes to white supremacy the democrats are its sword, the republicans its shield. That's how it's always been. We must reduce our dependence on other people especially those who hate us, which is everyone else. We eat food, wear clothes and consume media all created by others. We don't necessarily need to be hateful or violent to others, we are naturally kind people. But we must love ourselves more than we love others.

We're going to win this and save America.

Obama didn't grow up like us. He doesn't understand what it's like out there. He lived the white experience for decades then acts like he owns our vote or some shit. He's a bitch.

>blacks aren't voting for trump.

The dude is politically incorrect, opinionated, wants to keep out illegal Mexicans, has a hot wife, has a shitload of money and likes to flaunt it. He's as black as a rich old white man can get.

Blacks, especially black males aged 18-49, love Trump a hell of a lot more than the liberal media is letting on. That same demographic wouldn't vote for a woman in a million fucking years.

Until I see some melanin, you are white.

>black=/=nigger
It's all in the attitude.
Never forget.

It's truly a wonderful thing to behold.
I wonder if the fall of the Soviet Union felt similar to the citizens there... a giant titan, slowly collapsing in on itself as everything that kept it running for decades stops working, bit by bit.

>trying to guilt trip blacks into voting the way you want them to
Niggers hate being told what to do
Niggers hate even more when you try to guilt trip them
They hate it even more than slavery when it's one if their own doing it

>Muh dick

Hello, negro!

Jokes on you, I don't have a girlfriend!

Yes she does unlike Trump who insults them every chance he gets and tried to delegitimize the first black president.

He was fucking raised by whites in Hawaii and then acts as if he is like us or understands the black situation.

What has Trump said about blacks?

No I don't want to disappoint President Obama. I love him. I voted for him in 2008 and 2012. I'm with her in November. We have to protect the Obama legacy. We have to elect Hillary Rodham Clinton as the next president of the United States.

#NeverTrump

I like this post.

Does kek?

>blacks
>caring about laws

I be aven a giggle mate

Worse

Africans

You CTR shills are so ridiculously bad at posting. Your writing is starchy and predictable, you're blatantly and obviously either just a shill or shitposter imitating a shill. Try harder.

obama is a cornbread nigga he's only conveniently black.

>Worst racial tensions in 20 years
>Further destabilization of the Middle East and terrorism at home
>Still at war

>just vote for me niggers because I'm black too!

You fucks have trained me to jokingly say "muh dick" around friends. Do you faggots understand there are black people making "muh dick" jokes without knowing where it came from?

You gotta get out there, man. You use it or lose it.

>Do you faggots understand there are black people making "muh dick" jokes without knowing where it came from?

Seriously it was all fun and games and now I'm really concerned for your people, man!

You're living in poverty. You're schools are no good. You have no jobs. 58 percent of your youth is unemployed. What the hell do you have to lose?

Look at my African-American over here.

No

There were black people in the midwest who didn't vote for him either because he was black, or because he wasn't black enough.

It's true. Trump will be the blackest president since Bill Clinton.

>Blacks in the midwest didn't vote for Blackula

They're probably old enough to remember one of the following: Being chased out of the south by Democrats. Followed out west and being attacked by Democrats. Having their very legitimate and thriving economy destroyed by Democrats.

At this point I don't think it would be a great idea to explain the origin to them. Plus we all still get a kick out of it.

Cultural appropriation af...

Indiana, and that last one.

>racial tensions

Donald Trump and the alt-right are to blame.

>further destabilization in the Middle East and terror at home

Russia and the illegitimate Assad regime are to blame. GOP congress won't give Obama more authority to fight terror at home or declare war on ISIL.

>still at war

Wars we never would have been in if it were not for Bush.

Here's one that'll hit them where it hurts

>he's stealing our memes

REEE!

You should drop pills on your friends about the jews at least.

wethoughttheywerewhite.weebly.com/

Lol at your inability to to do anything but rationalize.

Yes, please keep going after Obama :)

You know, that's the thing I've noticed.

I worked in a clothing retail store, and there was a nice old black woman. Sweetest old lady you could ever meet, very polite, very nice, etc.

The older black people seem to be more in touch with the way things are now, and how counter productive these ridiculous movements are, because the older black people actually had to deal with REAL oppression, racism, etc.

>All white people must vote for trump. It would be an insult to me if you dont.
-George DUBS Bush

Imagine if bush said this imagine the shit talking media storm that would come
Thats some racist ass shit if I ever heard it

>MLK

Not really. The ever burgeoning meme is that he was weak and nobody to be looked up to.

By this time next year, a useless "black" man will have called him an Uncle Tom on national TV.

It actually works really well when you wanna alert your friends of a hot girl.

>Dontell

Damn, my phone's autocorrect don't even want me to type out this nigga's name.

>be black
>see Obama try to race card guilt me into voting for an old hag who takes muh Slave Vote for granted
>meanwhile, trump has never once hinted at hostility towards afro Americans

FUCK YOU I WON'T DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

2spooky.

This is going to go against the Cred Forums narrative, but this race baiting shit could end real soon if we all saw this stuff for what it is.

I'll have to try thi... wait, I'm fucking old.

Have fun! Stay away from white wimmen, pls.

Kek is that you?

It's purpose is to further divide. The problem with blacks (and pretty much most other colored people) is that they will blindly follow their own. King Nigger tells them to vote for Shilary, they'll do it. MLK is still sacred to the older black demographic. These are the ones who for sure will vote, not your average 18-26 street coon who will likely be too high/drunk, livestreaming a BLM riot, jailed, or shot to make it to the polls. You introduce discord to their crucial voting block, you can reduce their effectiveness.

good catch.

Well, even a broken clock which has also been partially set on fire can be right at least once a day.

Black people love trump. They're the uneducated masses who are voting for him.

beautiful.

Ahh, this negroid has a sense of humor. Good.

At this point its entirely plausible that aliens, Elvis, and Jesus are going to descend on the earth and announce they're Trump supporters.

Are some of those aliens good people?

I'm worried about what they're bringing.

I'm sure there are articles with titles on how Obama is racist everywhere, right?

Black people will vote democrat once again.

SPAM THAT .JPG!

That's enough proof for me.
>automatic muh dickin gave it away

spotted michelle

That is amazing oc,user. Subtle, that will work.
God bless you senpai.

how popular is he among the blacks rn?

>insults them every chance he gets

Found the reactionary uneducated liberal.

White supremacy? I guess that's why they give you fucks preferential treatment.
Dems and GOP use to forcibly bus niggers into white communities, just to poz the nation. Fuck off.

Shedbase my dude, he made another one where she "leaks' her emails

Black lives matter alongside Trump supporters, this election is getting weird and weirder

is he a confirmed Cred Forums goer?

you kidding me? he basically just admitted to dividing the country by race.

I thought black communities were american? apparently not?

obama has been a walking contradiction.

WISH WE COULD TURN BACK TIME

>black people vote blue every single election no exception
>no one running for President will ever care about black issues because they're either a Democrat guaranteed to get their vote or from another party and it's not worth trying to persuade a group which basically are never going to be swing voters
>they stay in poverty
sounds good

>Hispanics increasing noticeably
>Asians increasing slightly
>2+ races increasing very slightly
>Blacks increasing very slightly
>Aboriginals remaining the same
>Whites decreasing noticeably
All in all, the projection shows a noticeable increase in spics, a noticeable decrease in whites, and not much of a change in other races. If this shit truly went by the dictionary definition of "diversity", we would expect that US becoming more diverse would mean that every single category would become roughly equal (except Two or More Races, which should naturally be the highest). But of course, "diversity" means less whites. Perhaps diversity is maximized when whites become 0% even if only one specific non-white race is 100%.

But..that's a fact you nigg

Obama is such a piece of shit. Does anyone remember any other president being this involved in an election? Like, yeah they'll give an endorsement here and there, but to be shilling as hard as Obama's been doing?

>Blacks.
>Giving a shit about Obama.

he was a total cuck when it came to brexit too

completely exposing himself as a globalist pawn as usual

Reagan for Bush Sr.
Bush Sr for Bush Jr.

I see it as a weakness, it shows desperation and fear.

>black=/=nigger
kys, nigger lover

>insults
You mean doesn't baby them and tells them straight up that their situation is fucked and they need jobs, not handouts? Oh yeah, I'm sure they hate him.

Yeah, but so is Trump...
>or IS he?

Just fucking vote you fucking faggots.

this guy is so full of himself

it makes me glad that Trump triggers him so much

Name one great black country. One. Name one great black president, name one great black scientist. Name one great black invention.

You can't.

How can they push these racist things so deep and nobody call them out ?

Next obama will says "*SMack lips* Ayo *swallow* every coons that doesn't vote for hilary gonna get his ass handed to him"

>Trump who insults them every chance
Since fucking when?

Haven't you googled american inventors today?

Genuinely laughed out loud at that image, mostly because his entire time in office can be summed up with that line. Will the period 2008-2016 be forever known as the era of uppity niggers in the U.S.? I certainly hope so, nothing else seems as prominent in your nations discourse than jungle bunnies chimping out and trying to rise above their station.

I hope Trump wins for you Ameribros

The funniest thing about this whole thing is they the "full of himself" "narcissist" has been played up for over 8 years at this point. If I didn't already think he was an ivory tower elitest at this point, a soundbite like this, in September of 2016, wouldn't be enough to convince me.

Fucking Austria faggots shitposting.
No body wants anyone to win. Don't you pay attention to the politics of the only country that matters?

obama is hardly black but whatever

Peanut butter.

>posting in a thread about american politics

oh golly gee i wonder why

Thats about all he can do other than turn into a ruthless world dictator.. and if he did that, there would be immense backlash.. They havent groomed the world for long enough for that to happen. It would probably take another 200 years.

Do you do this on purpose or do you actually believe that?

did somebody forget to wahs their hands after wiping their ass?

SPREAD THIS

Always one of you fuckers in every thread

>you should respect Obama because he is black

He wants to be on the Supreme Court, that's literally the only reason, I think. The guy hates Hillary otherwise.

This seems like such a stupid strategy by Obama.

Who the fuck is going to respond well to this?

youtube.com/watch?v=vQAcSpKqDPM

She is the one who created the term super predators and pushed her husband to pass mandatory minimums and three strikes, then ran directly against obama with a specific platform of him being too unqualified to be a legitimate president.

tfw the kid looks white too

shadbase.com/hilloli-clitton/

At least post the source, faggot.

>We know what you really want me to post, faggot. Check your girlfriend's phone if you wanna see my meat so bad.
Aaaand you're back to being just a nigger.

this is truly the decadence of American politics

>tfw a nigger prez cant secure the nigger vote for the democratic pander machine

The Overlords must be quite mad at him

All the more reason for niggers to stay at home

The Democratic Party thinks it owns blacks and is entitled to their votes, as if black voters have no agency of their own. It's insulting and degrading, and will cost Hillary black votes

Even my black friend thinks that Obama is a fucking fool that is just trying to brew up more race riots. Ghetto thug nigras can't sympathize with Obama because he's an "uncle tom", and normal blacks hate him because he's tearing down decades of work towards less racial tension.

So just who in the black community does like Obama?

NIGGAS AINT STAYIN HOME THIS TIME
youtube.com/watch?v=max-9S8Ili0