I know that blacks are darker because they're from an area closer to the equator than whites and all that stuff but...

I know that blacks are darker because they're from an area closer to the equator than whites and all that stuff but seriously, how are these the same species?
Blacks have hair that doesn't even feel like hair. Their skulls are wildly different than a white person's skull.
What am I supposed to believe?
Is there any hard evidence to suggest that they are different species?

white people have a bunch of neanderthal DNA

Look at genetic distance
That's all the proof there needs to be to see that blacks are a different species.

Different races of people can interbreed with no apparent issues. That's a pretty strong indicator that they're the same species. For comparison, horses and donkeys can mate to make mules, but the mules are usually sterile; not the same species.

We're the same species

We managed to industrialize and stop each racial group from completely evolving into two separate species

Kind of like Indian and African elephants or finches

The definition of speciation is when two animal can longer produce reproductively viable offspring.

WHAT ARE THEY DOING SMOKING VITAMINS DONT THEY KNOW HOW DISGUSTING, LOW CLASS, AND DANGEROUS THAT IS VROOM VROOM COUGH COUGH

no thats genus not species

I'M NOT EVEN A STORMFAG I'M TIRED OF SEEING THIS QUESTION.

BLACKS HAVE DIFFERENT BRAIN AND BONE STRUCTURES. YOUR BRAIN EFFECTS YOUR BEHAVIOR DUHHH.

EVEN EINSTEINS BRAIN WAS DIFFERENT THAN A REGULAR WHITES.

GO READ A BOOK NEWFAGS.

They are a different subspecies, at least from abos. The genetic distance between abos and Africans is greater than between "subpecies" of apes. Though biologists fail to be consistent, consistently.

1/2

does CIGARETTES filter to vitamins?

2/2

Genetic distance between two duck species is 0.02
Genetic distance between English and Ethiopians is >0.4
3/2 (explanation for autists who can't read charts)

the idea of human subspecies is disregarded as "scientific racism"
because science doesn't count if it hurts my feelings

No. Vitamin B3 is nicotine and smoking tobacco helps you get some

>blacks are darker because they're from an area closer to the equator than whites
By that logic native Canadians and native Patagonians should all be lily-white since they've all lived far away from the equator for thousands of years

You're fucking retarded. Different mating seasons, geographic separation, different mating behaviors, even distinct behaviors and traits generally can be grounds for separating two populations as different species. Mechanical differences in sex organs or genetic disparities that prevent reproduction aren't the only ways. Whatever definition you're using, biologists use the factors I've mentioned (and likely others I've missed). This is something you'd literally learn in high school biology

>American public education

B&H is best brand

>by that logic
UV exposure is dictated by your closeness to the equator, cloud cover and altitude.
Native Canadians who live in the sunniest parts of Canada (Alberta) are the darkest.

Race = subspecies.

They are the same species because mixed race people are fertile.