Is Cred Forums overwhelmingly white? Or are there some other races to be found on here?

Is Cred Forums overwhelmingly white? Or are there some other races to be found on here?

I find myself believing in a lot of ideas that many on Cred Forums would agree with. I'm talking about freedom of speech, the right to own arms etc. Only thing is that I'm not white. At least not 100%. My parents are from Mexico (legally here) and I was born here in the US. Many of the people in my community are very pro Mexico and sometimes not even in favor of the US. For instance on 9/11 they were flying Mexican flags for some other event that I had no clue about instead of flying American flags.

My point being, what does Cred Forums think about us, the minorities who don't exactly fit into many of your pro white anti minority rhetoric? There is a group of us who are equivalent in mind but not in color to many of you.

Are you not concerned that you scare away others who could be a part of this culture into the laps of degenerates and people looking to exploit us? Are we any lesser because we are not 100% white? My tone is not adversarial, no - I'm more curious than anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xoBE69wdSkQ
spiegel.de/international/europe/the-anglo-saxon-invasion-britain-is-more-germanic-than-it-thinks-a-768706.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonological_history_of_Spanish_coronal_fricatives
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

she looks better in the left picture. would seed.

she's hotter on the left - she looks like a down to earth cutie and not a dolled-up whore

Never post a picture more interesting than your boring OP topic

she is cuter w/o makeup

Left please, get me the homely slut with messy hair and too much apathy for make-up.

And OP, your race means nothing here until you bring it up, likewise for your gender. This feels racist only if race is all that matters to you such that you're proud of nothing else except your race. We will not let unearned pride go unnoticed here.

Bumping with random images I got on Cred Forums. Kek I just noticed my I.d. says lewd.

she looks so much better without makeup

Well, I guess I fucked up. Yeah I agree, I like her on the left too.

Agreed

Some people on this board only talk about white race this, white race that. I thought it'd be interesting to see what some people have to say.

this

left and only the stormfags

most girls just need mascara and maybe some foundation to cover pimples. no bronzer or anything stupid like that but blush is always welcomed too.

She looks so much better on the left.

We want you to go back. Ultimately, you are a people with different cultures and different values who will never assimilate because you don't look like us. Even if you adopted the culture and values, natural tribalism will make you a fifth column.

We are not necessarily opposed to forming positive working relationships with other races. But there is a different between trading with someone and showing off your movies and having someone come into your house and start telling you how to run things.

>lewd797
>not posting lewd
Plebeian.

Again, unearned pride.

White pride isn't unearned and making this statement isn't socially unacceptable here.

How do you do, fellow whites?

She's fucking hot in the left pic and then she becomes weird

Why would she do that to herself

I'd sniff left's asshole after she got done wrestling and then fuck her several times and leave unsatisfied

Your parents and you by association, have to go back. Please self-deport. Go Make Mexico Great for Once

Do you see a central ideology of Cred Forums at the top of the page? A handguide to what "we" stand for?

Nein.

White nationalism is forbidden by the kikes that have taken over American institutions, so this is one of the few places that people can speak the truth about the white race and European nationalism. It's been made illegal elsewhere, and is a taboo in social conversation. Most rational people are away from it in daily life, but when they are exposed to it recognize its coherence.

Mexicans and others don't need to be white nationalists, no shit. You just need to know that the Founding Fathers of the USA were all Ango-Saxon white Europeans, not Chinese, Indian, Jewish, or anything else. And you need to know some of their names. You need to understand what made America what it is. It wasn't "immigration." It was the experiment of radical thinkers from an ancient civilization that persists to modern day from the isles of Great Britain. Everything comes from that.

If you have a problem with that, I have a problem with you.

left is better. makeup is gross.

I've been there. It sucks ass to be honest. I rather go to uni, drive my fast car and be young here.

There's very few nonwhites here

I don't get why you would be here if you're not, sometimes it gets pretty vicious with the nigger hate threads and all

And to answer
>Are you not concerned that you scare away others who could be a part of this culture into the laps of degenerates and people looking to exploit us?
Absolutely not, spics will be loyal to spics. There's no way you would be able to develop enough disdain towards your own in-group to actually pick America over Mexico if shit got real. This is why civic nationalism is a joke.

left looks better

This.

You have to go back.

That pic isn't fair. If she brushed her hair in both pictures she would look way better than the right.

If you ever needed more proof that women are retarded, refer to this image.

>I like REAL women, not these fake plastic whores!

well it depends on states too, texas is literally less than 50 percent white and has been that way for years now and still votes red and even has a name for the beaners theyve forced into assimilating. i really don't care about mexicans and imo if youre pale enough and are hispanic of non aztec/native orgin or even some italian/greek muslim rape babies who are still white looking, i consider them "white" but im use to tejanos, the only mexicans i hate are the illegal ones and the ones who put mexican pride over american pride while living in the U.S, that goes for any country too. The younger generations of mexicans in texans at least are getting too uppity and too much like blacks, also human trafficking, mexicans love to sell other human beings into forced sex trades and its these scum bag young illegals that tend to do it. But yeah mexicans are adopting black culture its real sad, tejanos in texas never acted like niggers lol they acted like whites and cowboys.

If you want to know what pol thinks, roll dice

Naturally beautiful women beat foundation-drowned whores with ten pounds of lipstick and mascara anyday.

I'm only here to catch the next /FLG/ thread, but from what I've seen, Cred Forums seems either triggered by or oblivious to the fact that whites are on the brink of becoming a minority if they haven't already.

BETTER BEFORE.

I am el salvadorean.

No I will not be going back, I do not speak spanish, nor do I like their culture, or am I a violent MS13 member. Infact I am a beta anime NEET.

If non-whites want to live in the US they need to recognize the superiority of the West and as SJW's say "be an ally".

if you think the one on the right looks better, you probably like trannies.

When you can see millions of pictures of fake plastic whores fucking with a few keystrokes, someone that just looks like a human being is rare and refreshing

Half Jew (Greek, only eighth if you count only those who practice), half white (German/Russian on that side). Yes, I share many of Cred Forumss views. I used to be proud of my heritage. Not after my time here. Part of the problem is that Cred Forums is actively hostile to non whites who want to learn the truth.

I don't care about whiteness in the sense that Cred Forums does (or pretends to). I don't think blond hair and blue eyes are superior, I just care that you're European. I don't even really worry about places like America, Canada, Australia, etc. They can descend into complete Mexican/Black/Indian populations and it wouldn't concern me - I only care about the purity and preservation of Europe as our White homeland. Europe for Europeans.

I agree.

On topic i'm like 70% Germanic, 20% Anglo and 10% native Mexican and obviously i'm white but not what you would call "aryan". I try to defend my race over anything else but it's hard to do that here since the flags were implemented. People see your flag and the first thing they think about is the stereotypical brown spic.

Confirmed. Hot without makeup. Fertile. Marry her.

>Salvadorian

Not being loyal to El Salvador (Kek) understandable.

WHY CHANGE IT?

Mexican grand parents here. I an pro white because they brought us things like "Freedom Of Speech", the Arms to actually have a "Right To Own" them.

If it were not for my Father's side of the family bringing civilization to my savage mother's side of the family, we both probably would of ended up having to fight Aztechs trying to cut our heads off and our hearts out.

Now, are you pro-white and anti-illegal-immagrant? Or do you want to pretend to not be pro white? Because everything you enjoy everyday was put there because because of a white man's blood, sweat and tears.

According to Cred Forums I'm yellow. Hi! Nice to meet you.

I feel the same way. After visiting my pueblo and being miserable there for a month I rather live here and embody American ideals. I'm more of a /k/ transplant if anything. Most people like to say that we should go back, back to what though? This is my home. I work here, I pay taxes.

Left is way cuter imo. Right is just a cheap whore.

>sees flag
>remembers that all brazilian women get plastic surgery

that explains it

>10% native Mexican and obviously i'm white
user, I...

oh wait you are a BR. You definitely like trannies

shows how much i care about them

I will happily go back if I am attached to some right wing squads no what im talmbout'

Whitest man in America coming through

>id has lewd in it
>picture isn't lewd

I'm a Jew.

yeah i get it border buddy. if you stopped black culture from influencing your young and fixed corruption youd guys be fine. im all for making mexico great again, along with brazil. the native Europeans are all cucks so as their displaced prisoners and colonists i say we unite.

>ricenigger/treenigger
>1%

SOILED IT

That hat actually looks fine on him

but they're right

>meet girl on the right
>take her home
>wake up next to girl on the left instead

Yeah brah, I get you been Praying for something similar in Mexico.

it's a man

I'm an Moorish Sandnigger / Normal Nigger mix.
Cred Forums can suck my dick-- I have a RIGHT to white women.

im 25% puerto rican and I look white as fuck (blue/green eyes and strawberry blonde hair) , no one would ever known since i act white and hate on minorities all day anyways.

Matamoros, please. when will you come back?!?

>Or are there some other races to be found on here?

KEK
E
K

Dude Cred Forums is on the world wide web
Where you born yesterday?
HELLO
ITS 2016!
HELLLLLLOOOO!!!!

Eternal Anglo checking in

We don't hate you, we just don't want you in our countries. It's that simple. Even if you aped us in every way there would still be a problem because you're simply not our blood.

The nation is an ethnicity, not some jewish concept of civic nationalism and trade.

Don't let the other mestizos know I'm here!

It's incredible how make up can change a woman from a pure looking girl to a fake generic looking whore.

My dad said that our first ancestor in the new world came with Cortez. I don't know if he's bullshiting or not but my last name is a city in Spain and supposedly my dad's dad's dad was a white man.

To answer your question, the USA has all of my loyalty. I support what is in her best interest. If that means deporting illegals I'm okay with it.

You just can't enjoy it here cuz for us, you're a fucking gringuillo and for them you are a nasty spic.

I pity you, gotta be tough to be pocho, but might not be that bad if you embrace your destiny and become an outcast cholo as most of paisas there.

Cause on the inside she's a cheap plastic dolled up whore and she wanted to look like that on the outside.
OP, we are mostly White, non-Whites who come here are aware of their guilty conscience and the ones that don't unabashedly think going to White countries and wrecking the demographics is okay.
They are basically weebs going to Asian countries except they are not interested in our culture and are coming in large droves, to put a perspective.
Face it, they aren't like us, we have empathy for other human beings and here they are wrecking our past, present, and future with their presence, with no concept of kinship and patriotism for their own people/country.
youtube.com/watch?v=xoBE69wdSkQ
You can't win being a non-white in a white country or predominantly white board like Cred Forums
Either you're a cuck for whites, or you're against them entirely.
This is one of the few things in life that is black or white.

>tfw slavs and mestizos are the last hope for the white race

the darkest timeline

Fuck off, Gustavo.

That girl doesn't look bad without makeup though. Sad you can't say the same about most girls.

see this is what i dont get.
"guys!!! im white I SWEAR!!!!!! PELASE!!! BLEVE ME !!!"
but then you grow a beaner beard. shave it ese

Cred Forums is ironically the most diverse online community. Everybody here just worships white culture

I don't even know where it comes from either. I have pioneer ancestors so when they have 3 wives because they keep dying I guess and indian slips in

I mean how many Mexicans live in Australia? I would expect Upper strada Mexicans on Vacation. But sure kick those Beaners out for buying your products and helping your Tourist industry.

>on 9/11 they were flying Mexican flags for some other event
If you're ok with this get the fuck out.

David get out here! Don't you know these people are White Nationalist!

wut nigger?
Who is this (((matamoros)))?

I don't give a fuck.
I was raised by 2 white people.
I was molded by their culture.

yeah but ive accepted it. mexican intellectuals are out there right, the 70% white ones must exist. pax americana and russia for best friendship. china and africa is close second, btw are the chinese making rape babies in africa like how we did?

something about healthy slavic women screams "strong offspring" like they will be able to survive the winter and help with the cabbage harvest

What are you on about, the people of the pueblo I was at paid me respect because my grandpa died recently and my family established that place a long time back.

ew, you prefer a homely disheveled female over a well manicured refined lady? strange tastes my friend, strange tastes

This picture perfectly illustrates why i hate the Jews OP

The girl on the Left is much more Wholesome and beautiful to me. I can see myself falling in love, getting married and raising children with her and growing old and happy together.

The Skank of the right screams "i fucked everything that moved and hardly used protection, I am a cumdumpster anbd nothing more. Use my body if your lonely and desperate but form no romantic attachments because i am too damaged and unreliable to be a wife and mother"

And for all of that shes not even more "hot" which was the entire reason she smeared that shit the first place.

This is what the jews did to us and to our culture. This is why they need to pay.

And if any African gentlemen are wondering why they should hate the jew then I would say look at pictures of Black women from the 1950/1960's next to black women today.......I rest my fucking case. You fellows got fucked over too.

We teach people that it's okay to say what you want. It's okay to be offensive. It's okay to say "No. Fuck you. Everything you're saying right now is god damn retarded."

I'm not the typical straight white male that people seem to think make up this entire board and I see tons of shit that I don't agree with. I still stick around though because freedom of speech is something that NEEDS to exist.

only faggots need girls dolled up in makeup to get hard

i always made my girlfriends not wear perfume or makeup

they look great natural

How else am I supposed to pick up white girls?

I'm kinda in the same boat OP

Racist! Mysogynist! Islamophobe! You are literally Hitler's Driver tier Uncle Tom.

not well manicured, just generic looking and she covered up her ~natural~ beauty. well manicured would be brushed hair and some mascara.

nevar forget n shietttt.

Why would you expect a beaner to wave the American flag on 9/11 if they had some other bullshit going on?
Its a ridiculous double standard, you wouldn't do the same if situations were reversed.

Matamoros was a Cantabrian Knight who Kill a fuck-ton of Sandniggers

Hence

Mata: to kill

Moros: Moors.

You mean Uncle Tomás

She is just wearing a little makeup. It's not like she is caked in powder and fake eyebrows. Calm yourself.

im triggered

Color me vain but >

Lol.

People seem to frame the argument against women wearing makeup as originating from some kind of 'fedora beta white-knight faggot' mentality.

But I straight up don't give a fuck about women; I like natural looking girls because I know it is 'real' and authentic. You are going to be waking up every day next to a girl without makeup, you're going to be kissing her and fucking her usually in the morning before she's dolled up and at night after she's had a shower and it's washed off.

Your kids don't inherit makeup, they inherit her natural features. I want to be able to cum on her face and it not ruin her makeup.

Have you ever been to another region of mex besides this god forgotten pueblo?

Are you 'Mexican' too? As in that's the only other identity you have besides American even though you weren't born there.

>The girl on the Left is much more Wholesome and beautiful to me. I can see myself falling in love, getting married and raising children with her and growing old and happy together.
>The Skank of the right screams "i fucked everything that moved and hardly used protection, I am a cumdumpster anbd nothing more. Use my body if your lonely and desperate but form no romantic attachments because i am too damaged and unreliable to be a wife and mother"
This is literally all in your mind, you dimwit. A girl looking like the version on the right could easily be a virgin, while the girl looking like the version on the left could easily have shuffled through dozens of guys. Get a grip, burger.

If you're here then you should be loyal to here, not to your bullshit happening south of the border.
If you can't even show that amount of respect for that many deaths then you're a soulless sack of shit.
If you consider American citizens your enemy then you should go ahead and announce it.

I mean should we kick out the Africans for not being loyal.

We get plenty of curious visitors who are not white. But regular posters are overwhelmingly fucking white males.

I'm super white by even Cred Forums standards -- nordic last name, blonde hair, pure blooded, the works. But the thing is, the real world thinks that some half beaner is just as white as I am. So we get lumped into the same group.

My feelings are that as long as people think we are the same, you'd better give "white people" a good name and be a good member of society. If you do this, I have no problem with you "non 100% whites."

However, I draw the line when it comes to breeding. You should not be soiling the germanic gene pool by knocking up a 100% germanic girl unless you are also 100% germanic.

No. But please tell me about how great (or crappy) it is from your perspective.

I don't want non Whites around me or in White countries because I don't want to have to deal with the competition.
Other countries don't have to deal with the immense amount of competition.
Perhaps that's why we're "the best" but that's not what I want my life to be about.
I'm just another person doing my best to help my race because I like how we look and I like how we are

I was never actual raised Mexican. We (My F.a.m) never celebrated any Memeic Hispanic Holidays.
I think In Mexico i would be discriminated for being "Whitewashed".

I'm an Ashkenazi Jew and I browse Cred Forums.

Also, the pic left is much sexier than the pic on the right.

theres nothing wrong with being an american, if youre an american or, or a mexican,, or chiliean. we are technically all residents of the americas. but im only 70% white so who knows if this belief is valid. I think we all had a chance for sophistication and the continuation of Spanish and Portuguese as well as native american traditions..... until the globalists and nigger got involved.

Thats a little make-up to you? Are you blind or just attempting to troll? She looks like a Club whore that just sucked a Dealers dick in the bathroom for coke.

Meh, I probably have some Andalusian heritage too. At least my name is the Spanish iteration for a popular arabic surname.

Im willing to bet my iberian ancestors converted to Islam then got BTFO a few hundred years later.
Im pretty sure you wouldn't wave an Iraqi flag if you ever did visit or live in Iraq.
Not a soul weeps when a thousand muslims get killed by ISIS.
Im sure the Muslims in Israel don't wave Israeli flags when Jews get bombed even if they are neighbors.

I am a variety of gook. I prefer it here when I don't have to deal with niggers and mexicans, but those days are drawing to a close.

a lot of us are going back and shutting the door behind us, sorry.

my country is tossing around ideas in parliament for racial apartheid. it's pretty sweet.

>finland giving a lecture on women

Adorable, go back to your Bottle and threatening Norweigans with a knife.

My suspicion is a lot of people here are actually non-White or at least mixed-race (like myself) but, for whatever reason, don't fit into their own culture. Something pol forgets is that a lot of higher-IQ non-Whites are able to appreciate/admire the superiority of European civilisation.

>You should not be soiling the germanic gene pool by knocking up a 100% germanic girl unless you are also 100% germanic.

if a germanic girl decides to get schlonged by uncut mestizo chorizo then how is that our fault? dont be so fucking cucked and maybe they wouldnt resort to breeding with brown manlets.

what country?

I agree with this Kiwi.

I wouldn't go to Iraq in the first place.
I'll fight and die here if war comes.
There's no running away, That's worthless coward shit.

Jewish muslim reporting in

Yeah, I just dwell on it too much. The thought that some people think I don't belong even though back where my parents are from it wouldn't be different. Regardless, I still try and live my life the way I think is right. If that means being treated differently because my last name is Hispanic then I can live with that. I still voted trump and republicans, signed the anti gunpocalypse petition, and paid my taxes this year.

US is barely anglo. Biggest denomination is german.

it goes like this

>white
>east asian
>some mexicans that includes brazil and peru and the like
>indians
>middle easterners/niggers

Why does she put on make up. Without makeup she looks like an adorable waifu, with it she looks like nothing but another whore.

As for your question I wouldn't mind you if you just went back to your own lands. America is white people country and the fact that you're here negatively affects us. Everyone has a right to their own nation including white people. If you enter and breed in our lands I will absolutely support your complete genocide.

Left much cuter. Something plastic and fake about the right. Left seems real.

Gooksylvania.

DESU, even though we all hate each other, we're all pretty much the same, even the shitty one(s.)

I'll let you in on a secret though, 99% of everything you've ever read about asia is a lie to project american power, in the same way 99% of everything you've ever read about niggers is false.

Well, wait. Aren't going to compete with your Racial kin either way?

All you want is Nativism right? But that still won't guarantee you a Job because you would be competing
Against Superior Men of your Race. (How do I know that? You're here whining about something you can't control instead of Becoming Better than the Best men of your Racial Branch.)

Why don't you work your ass of And start scholarship for underprivileged whites (Im just guessing what race you are.)

She brushed her hair and put on make up.

Okay. How about you visit China or someshit.
Would you wave that red flag on the fourth of july if chinks were honoring one of the million massacres that occur in that country?
>I'll fight and die here if war comes.
There's no running away, That's worthless coward shit.
Again sorry for my poor analogy. My arguments get less coherent the more time I spend awake.

the only thing i read about niggers is that they rape and murder people and are stupid, am i missing something?

I might have a few of those in my *extended* family soon.
A jew just married a muslim here.

Why the fuck would I move somewhere else?
If I'm a tourist in another country I respect their damned customs.
Are you a fucking cultureless douche or something?
Just because I love my country doesn't mean I'd be a disrespectful ass in another one.
Nationalists respect culture more than you realize.

Niggers are complete trash if you met them youd know why enemies of a race push them, all negro need to be sent to africa, you could lose all your coin and become amish so long as you remove the negro you will save your descendants.

I'm a white colombian, so yes

every fucking time I see an article about gifted children, scientists, stem funding, etc, there's a little nigger child making a rocketship out of tinker toys.

this is the first year where I can even think of ngigers being monkeys making headlnes

but I have also been out of the country for 3 years and having only recently returned, am thoroughly disgusted with this place

Well of course it's crappy and its bc of corruption. But this kind of corrupt system comes with very lousy law enforcement so you can do a lot more things here, if you're a not a shoobie, obviously.

Shit, this is yours.

Well duh, I got to shoot some guns in my uncles back yard at random shit. He lives near the city center too Kek (for a noguns teenager all those years ago it was neat). Tacos are hello hyped by people who visit there too. I was staying in Jalisco and the tacos here are just as good if not better.

In the Centro where the women and men walk in opposite directs, my uncle tried setting us up with some old ass woman. Shit was cringe worthy.

Hey man, if it means anything, you sound like a true American to me. I don't think there's gonna be a race war or anything, so all we can do is make sure there's still people like you that maintain the american spirit.

I don't give a rats ass if you're latino or a darker skin tone, if you love this fucking country as much as I do your alright by me

Have you ever felt the Euphoria of Slaying a Indio tier Mestizo with your MexoIberian Ubermensche power?

Indio tier Mexicans Call me white boy in their Corrupted spanish i reply that they are only good enough to be house niggers and there face expressing horror in how i have just oppressed them and in their terror they transform into cayotes and run away to the hills. Amazing, truely.

>live in California
>have spic last name because of Spaniard grandparents
>surrounded by brownish spics
>try to befriend them but they mock me and call me blanquito instead

I don't belong anywhere ree

oh THAT shit. ive seen somehting about some 12 year old black girl graduating from harvard and writing bookz n shiet. who knows the validity of the story but yeah its nothing but feel good shit to secure another democratic vote. i plan on going to vietnam on vacation soon and will stay in hcmc, anything i should know before going? im ready to pay white man premiums for things but other than that do you know how heavy the french influence is in vietnam there today?

>Dubs checked.

I prefer you qt without make up. waifu material

Where do castizos count in this?

Thanks for the comforting words. I'm actually white skinned. Don't know percentage.

Are you prepared for this red pill? OK! Here goes...

Anglo = German

spiegel.de/international/europe/the-anglo-saxon-invasion-britain-is-more-germanic-than-it-thinks-a-768706.html

Do you speak with a lisp like some Spanish do? Shit is awful and grating to the ear.

That happened to me in middle school. They called me coconut and borcho and since I didn't speak Spanish, didn't want me as a friend. Started hanging out with white people and joined the chess club and played MtG and shit. Felt good man.

These analogies are really hard to do with Cred Forums.
Nothing like my normie friends who are always talking about canada and europe.

But you talk a lot about "respecting cultures." Its easy to say that when you'll probably never be in a situation where you'll need to. Human beings are inherently selfish I promise you wouldn't actually give a shit about some chink's memorial day.

Its okay bro in Mexico white Prestige is still a thing. They're just jealous that they are the darkest of their family.

>higher-IQ non-Whites are able to appreciate/admire the superiority of European civilization

LMAOOOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHA.....

Why do they do that? Mexican here, and my dad told me the lisp in the Spanish speakers. Its funny.

FAMILIA
A
M
I
L
I
A

Korean reporting in. I'm just here for the Trump cycle; I'll be gone after he gets elected.

Españoles (or white people)
Castizos
Mestizo con figura Europa
Mestizo
Mestizo con figura indio
Indio
Pardo o Mulato
Negro.

>where I'll need to
What? Disrespect another country's customs when I'm there?
The only way I could see that happening were if I were there to kill them.

Your Royalty the Windsor Family is german you stupid fuck

Most of your Anglo blood is Mixed germanic blood

You are a Half-German TeaNbiscuts nigger

No, I have a Neutral accent because of my English. When I talk I have a Spanish tone but not enough to produce a lisp... Its fucking weird.

same here. i hold no kinship with spics. white people are my people, even if some of them are stormfronting retards.

I don't know to be honest. I speak Mexican Spanish and it honestly sounds better to the ear than Spanish Spanish. Even my dad said our language is beautiful because of how easy it is on the ear. Phonetic like.

Chinese and honestly this is more like a lobby board while I wait for dota to queue up.

fuck off xiaocuck

I am 17% british kek

Isn't that fucking weird. I imagine if I went to Spain and spoke Spanish they'd look at me like a freak.

This is the kind of Mexican I respect

Wish I could have hung out with you bros in middle school/HS. And yeah, I did notice that the white kids were way more accepting, so I didn't feel like an "oppressed" latino at all. Mestizos are just hateful cunts when they deem you too white to hang or whatever.

vietnam is some rice nigger shit. I'm a racially superior gook.

vietnam isn't THAT bad though. I went for vacation once. there's more or less zero french influence.

I dunno man, put your dick in things and go live on a beach for cheaper than a coffee. it's pretty cool.

Well your suspicion is wrong

I don't mind you but don't try to drag the rest of us down by labeling this some weird ass mongrel board filled with mulattos roleplaying white people

desu i spent tons of time around my peurto rican family growing up and it was nothing but really loud women screaming with really raspy voices, but when i lived in Argentinia for two years with my aunt their form of spanish sounded really nice and soft.

feels GOOD?

you realize that we live in a defacto society where white people are shoved into the fucking corners of public life by people who would otherwise be murderers and drug dealers?

shit does NOT feel good. it's child abuse.

kill fucking subhumans.

Northern Italian, Austrian ancestors; half NZ Maori.

>le cholos are white meme

yeah its real cheap i hear and ill be doing a bunch of cave shit and motorbiking across the coast. the place looks beautiful though, minus the crowded cities full of chinamen on bikes

Maybe where you live but in my town Mexicans are the majority and when we got a transfer student from Germany dude just had to speak to be treated like a celebrity. Point being, some people love the look - others like in your case are just jealous. What do you expect? Hispanic women want a baby boy with light skin if they can help it.

Mom is white, dad is Hispanic. Raised white with very little interaction with the dirty Mexican side of the family.

The fuck did you just admit America was created for English folk? We let all these others prosper with the Freedom of Liberty? And now the white anglos who built one of the best nations in all of Earths history have to fight against the people we welcomed. What a joyous turn of events.

No, my race will help me and others be uplifted from poverty. Just look at Sweden pre-shitskin.

I got that Spanish Bant tone but without a Lisp.

GET IN HERE LADS

It's the other way around monkey-user

she looks shit with makeup on

"half" maori

Im Turkish with a little bit of kurdish, i dunno what that makes me. Im turkic generally speaking so turkic is not white because we have altaic genes so i guess im a mut. I'm pretty dang intelligent though and have caucasoid features..

The amount of make up see has put a fucking clown to shame. Make up is fine but it looks like shit if you cake yourself in it

He he

I mean you no harm, friend.
Take a chill pill man.

I'm a transsexual woman and I post here and will be voting for Donald J. Trump in November. He's the Daddy America needs.

I and plenty of other lgbt people feel betrayed by the left because of their pandering to extremist muslims and viewing us as yesterday's conquest. I'm also annoyed by tumblr-level disintegrations of gender identity that spread bad science and discredit the actual science behind whats actually wrong with us in the process. Gender identity is innate, it is not a social construct, and the human brain is simply an organ like any other that can be influenced by hormonal development in utero and things can come out twisted.

I don't want to turn the youth into proto-trannies. I want to live a quiet life and find that neoliberal ideas of "acceptance" (making poster children really) directly conflicts with my personal safety. Awareness is not always a good thing. The Left is simply kindly placing stars of david on our clothes instead of doing it harshly.

post feminine penis please

fuck off she literally looks better without it ,you have shitty aesthetics

I think your approach is just weird, I know you're not trying to hurt anyone

but imagne a saffer greentexting

>niggers killed my parents today
>the riots spread all over the country
>I had to lock myself and my sister in the cellar, they're banging on the door right now but it's tempered steel and they haven't gotten to the bronze age yet, so I think I'm fine
>shit's comfy

she looks so much better in the left photo, why don't women realize this.

Wow, This ain't Germany Circa 34

>My race will help me

This is the most blue-pilled statement ever. Help yourself you meek human bean or get left behind.

>subsaharan african > 0%
my worst nightmare

Bant tone?

She looks better in the first pic.

If you are posting on Cred Forums you are on the fringe of society as it is. I always feel most at home with misfits.

There are Spanish dialects that "lisp", but that's mostly limited to some Andalusian variants. Standard Castilian distinguishes between the th sound and the s sound.

Look at the orthography. If you know proper Castilian pronunciation, you'll almost always know how to spell words correctly. If you speak a South American variant, you won't.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonological_history_of_Spanish_coronal_fricatives

I'm white you stupid round eyes

don't mistake bantzing and giving eachother shit for sincerity.

for instance swedes are the most despised here and they are white as fuck

we care about character above all. you will see thomas sewell quoted by the same guy who just explained why he legitimately hates niggers. its about character

Like if you get into a very loud argument with a Spaniard, but just with out the lisp and keep his tone of voice. Thats how i sound.

No, I'm not like the trannies in your country, Jungleman. I have class. I come from high culture. No sir.

Subhuman degenerate.

Mentall illnes is no gender.

>haven't gotten to the Bronze age yet
Lel

I understand your concern. What city do you live in that you fear this scenario will play out?

Define fringe? Sometimes Cred Forums can be real meek.

nice fetish

I remember in Elementry school we learned how the Chinese drove the Fur trade. Until the Anglos came in the 1800s

Agreed m8. but she's still cute in both. I just prefer the left far more.

I see. I've never had an argument with a Spanish person though. I don't think Spaniards have a large showing here in the US unlike other nationalities.

we're the fringe of a white society which itself is not fringe and subjugated.

I don't care if I'm cool. I do care that whtise don't dare show their face in public, or get murdered by niggers

I live in socal. so....

This

It is irrational to subscribe to Cred Forums ideology unless you are truly a WASP. Doing so otherwise requires lots of cognitive dissonance.. looking at you Irish people.

my gender is in the green circle, so is my sex, they just arent the same symbol

all the other ones are far worse than mental disorders, they're airborne cancer. I would like to volunteer for the helicoptering of trans-lesbians, zhes, zhirs, latinx, and all of those other nasties.

Society has always had its eunuchs, and that's all we are now, we're just a little better looking. And that's okay. Ultimately you guys win anyway, none of us are reproducing, we exist to prevent overpopulation and to nurture the offspring of our kin (evolutionary advantage because of ancient ape warfare)

In Texas their are still some Spanish families but they are Mixed with White Texans.

absolutely

>shes way cuter without makeup

Would impregnate.

pic unrelated

aka latinos for trump?

you guys are pretty good in my book

I wont say she looks worse with makeup, but I would engage in intercourse with both configurations.

>I like FAKE PLASTIC whores, not these real women!
Only in Brazil

Interesting. To think they've been there for some centuries.

Looks like an actual human without makeup, looks like an ayyylmao when she puts on 3 tons of makeup.

Anglo Saxons are Germanic and English is a Germanic language you fucking leaf.

Water spic reporting in only 9% kebab and 31% asian everything else is huwhite

>ID: lewd

It's not about nativism. It's about the tribe. We want our grandchildren to look like us. We want our culture to progress. We want to colonise the galaxy. Fuck everyone else. Why not?

she's way cuter without the makeup and hairdo

ringlets are hnnngggg

ndns, steal their cows!

his id
>lewd797G
haven't lurked, so it might have been mentioned