Reminder that no matter how hard you try trump literally cannot win at this point

reminder that no matter how hard you try trump literally cannot win at this point

bump for discouragement

Thank you for Correcting The Record

you're welcome. i like how you guys dont even refute the facts right in front of you because im ilfiltrating your echo chamber

we have found you.

wtf I hate electoral maps now

Just FYI, to those to fucking stupid to see it, those blue starts add up to less than 200

OP is Canadian

clinton adds up 171 in this picture
trump to 367

before any lurker believes this shit

LANDSLIDE!!!11

At least it will be historical. No one has ever lost Ohio and become president. Then we can stop giving a fuck about that shit-tier state.

wht r math

I think they're implying that Hillary is going to rig the election.

>No one has ever lost Ohio and become president.

I thought JFK did along with some faggot back in the 1800s.

fuuckn thicc

This is how I have it.

Based on the polls.

your map gives her 177 electoral votes

What did OP mean by this?

Forgot a state.

This made me realize that California has too many electoral votes.

Correct, glass it.

u dum

They should split the electorate there. The liberal cities have way too much control.

Fucking kek. Thanks hombre, but pol is a circlejerk website. Trump is going to win becaz "shillary is btfod" due to the newest infowars video. "this will get her now!"

California here

I hate myself and I want to die

Then they need to split every fucking state and give the city votes to hillary. Dems win even harder, middle of butt fuck north dakota is worthless

>waaah, change the rules because it doesn't benefit me
how about "no"

>CTR shills so retarded that they can't do basic math and see that OP posted a shoop

Do you have nothing in your life to look forward to other than posting this every single day? Quit waiting bandwidth, shill.

How ASSthetic

>West coast state
>Red
lol

No shit sherlock I just said it was funny because every other electoral map is as delusional as the states selected just without the fake numbers.

BTW thanks, I've made nearly $10 billion thanks to CTR

Change the rules because they don't lend themselves well to a democracy at that scale.

>OP Smashes his own teeth out in the OP, completely humiliates himself and all liberals

>Realizes it
>Too late to delete the thread

Your assravage must be enormous OP, but you deserve to look like a retard.

Ride through any part of Oregon but Portland and you'll see Trump/Pence signs every 5 feet.

That city needs to be nuked.

Anywhere south of Eugene is red. The only exception is Salem, which is middle ground.

Source: I live here

Limousine liberals from the bay control the whole fucking state. If they split north and south you might actually see something interesting

?
the way it is is representative of what the majority wants.

Oregon is too liberal too. Just saying.

I feel like NorCal is also red. I could be wrong though. And Eastern WA is also much redder than Seattle.

It's unfortunate that all the rural folks' views are rendered irrelevant by big city liberals.

Sure thing, CTR.

The shill desperation is so strong, I can taste it. Can't wait for the mass liberal suicides in November, it will be a beautiful thing to see the herd cull itself so widely for the greater good of the nation.

The dubbs dont lie
Es verdad

Drove through NorCal the other day, and it definitely seemed red.

Same goes for Oregon like Washington, the further you go east the more republican it becomes.

Yup. Why should one state get more votes than 9-10 states in the mid west combined.....

Populations one thing, but when you consider the influence the states have on the country California is waaaay over-represented.....

>Remove California from the USA

>Remove 9-10 Mid Western States

Guess which one is worse?

On one hand you miss Hollywood and Fruit

On the other hand most of your grain, vegetable and dairy supply has vanished overnight

Latest poll from Politico and 538. No way the racistTrump has a chance. That being said I think we should pospone the election for maybe 6 months to a year or until we get the bomb situation under controll.

Fivethirty has it at this.
I'm pretty sure trump will get NV but I don't know how he'll flip the dude weeds in c/o or the nigs in Pa.

And lol at op >NY ever going red

Lol i call bullshit

Wait, why is Pence carrying her? Pence is a plant. Hillshill confirmed.

nice paint skills

cap it.

Every day you post this and every day the red bar gets bigger and the blue bar shrinks.

Maine split delagate now goes to Trump, perfect tie now leans towards Trump

Funny how shills said the same thing when that image was 90% blue