What did Donald mean by this?

What did Donald mean by this?

That he likes people who aren't captured

People who get captured aren't as likeable as the ones who evade capture.

I've literally never been captured

that as long as its not him he doesnt care if someone fighting gets captured and would rather they die.

you know like the whole stupid nip kamikaze shit except Americans not related to him in any way should do it

He hates captcha

Cap = CAPS
tured = toad
CAPS + toad = PEPE

He's winking at the neo-nazis with meme codes.

He likes when he draft dodges like he evades tax returns. He needs to see Epstein with Putin again

a captured combatant is useless in a war and has a duty to escape imprisonment.

People who are captured, he likes not

Tured is pronounced turd. Not toad. So he likes TURDs

He means that when you brag you got caught by the enemy, like McCain does, it is a national embarrassment. That's not something you should be proud of. That's failure. Trump wins. He doesn't have time for people who lose. Forget John McCain.

If you ever get captured kill yourself like hitler "did". Who also "didn't" create israel

Wtf I love being captured now

getting captured doesn't make you a hero. Doing heroic shit makes you a hero. Calling a PoW a hero for having a hard time is just buying into the victim hierarchy that SJWs push all the time.

I get it now

trump draft dodged to avoid any chance of failure

holy shit that's so smart what a winner

he prefers for soldiers not to get captured and instead win

Let's hear it for fema camps and cloned obamas

the only winning move is not to play.

>leaf getting bumrustled because things aren't going his way in his thread
kek

He sits on his phone at 4 AM like you do

Wow, leaf posts getting so bad they're not even coherent

No. Just talking. Like you. Only I make sense and I'm not a yellow bellied hypocrite. Orange bellied in drumpf's case

Trump is a soulless ginger

Not every soldier is a war hero, you have to actually accomplish something and not just get bagged by the enemy to be hero.

he is talking about pokemon go

You have to be a comrade to even open your mouth. Not sit at band camp and cry about ankle spurs and daddi's moni you inherited

McCain is the retarded son of a politician wanting to be a war hero because he has nothing else to offer but trite observations and nepotism.

no, I think thats a really fucking rough position to take. He would prefer soliders who would die before they surrender. this is a lot like his "never give up" mentality. He likes martyrdom

I understand, friend. It must be hard getting paid by the (You).
Here's another couple shekels. Maybe you'll make enough for a sandwich before this thread runs its course.

Hey leaf your moms an average whore and your dad is a beta french faggot. Kys

Red power!

This. I actually disagree with him on McCain but getting captured under normal circumstances is actually really retarded, especially post-WW2 when you're dealing exclusively with savages who'll probably torture then kill you. Might as well go out fighting or die trying to escape the enemy. Fuck being put at the mercy of some gook or sandnigger

He meant: fuck off CTR, you're recycling OLD material...

oh my god what an outrage fuck donald is so out of line here

wtf i hate trump now
i am now a #mentallyhill

As a vet I can wholeheartedly agree. This shit culture that has come up around the military and
>thanking us for our service
is fucking bull. McCain wasn't a hero. He got caught and went through some nasty shit. He's a role model to anyone who happens to be caught by the enemy and what to do, but he's by no measure a "hero". That word's lost all meaning in our society today and it sucks.

But Hitler with this too. "Shoot yourself with the last bullet".
>trump is literally hitler