Any Alt-Right'ers in Indiana? Looking to start some meet-up groups

Any Alt-Right'ers in Indiana? Looking to start some meet-up groups.

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=indiana antifa&oq=indiana antifa&aqs=chrome..69i57.1906j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Hi Antifa !

What?

Nice try FBI

Dr.Shill I'm CIA

sponsored by the alphabet agencies

If you're serious there's someone on Twitter who does a lot of networking for people

>getting a bunch of autistic NEETs together in a social setting

What could possibly go wrong? Besides spilled spaghetti.

What's alt-right?

If you're talking about that weirdo with the female avi, I've spoken to them and they're not the kind I'm looking for.

Hi FBI. No Hoosiers are alt right. We're mostly conservative nationalists.

Plz be my ai gf

Its some indie bookstore.

This. Any meet up threads for the "alt right" are probably antifa who will either attempt to dox you, or corner you in an ally and gang up on you like the fucking cowards they are.

Beware, Cred Forumsacks

Also,
>identifying as alt right
>ever

>there are people nave enought to fall for the honeypot
nice try detective but you are going to have to try harder

fuck off FBI

>antifa
>in Indiana

Toppest of keks.

We don't have antifa in Indiana.

> Hey guis! Lets meet up!
Fuck you faggot

alt-right is a fake title to try to label an unlabelled group

I am. I live at 501 N. Grant St. in Bloomington Indiana. It's the front, ground floor apartment at the corner of the street. It's a small little apartment, but at least I don't have to share a bathroom.

I'll give you a hint where I am CIA

>We were just in the news

>We had a very imfamous grand dragon

>We have some the highest Nazi and occult followers per capita in the nation

I love thia state so fucking much. I don't need to socialize my politics, you are already on my side.

who fucking cares at this point

I'm currently in Shelbyville. If I were to come to one of these meetings I would definitely be packing. Lord knows there's a 50/50 chance of me getting raped or killed.

The facts beg to differ.

google.com/search?q=indiana antifa&oq=indiana antifa&aqs=chrome..69i57.1906j0j4&client=ms-android-att-us&sourceid=chrome-mobile&ie=UTF-8

You live near Bloomington?

Pic related

Huh. Well, they apparently don't do anything. I've never heard of them lol.

Hey, shelbytuckyfag. Hows the heroin in town nowadays?

I live in 317 but I go to school in 812. I'm near enough to Bloomington though and have family who goes to IU.

Why are IU students always pretentious cunts?

Idk I'm a freshman so I don't have that much experience here. Prior to going here I lived in PA. My guess would be your either talking to the business school kids or music kids since its in the top 10 for undergrad with both in the nation. Otherwise I wouldn't know why since its just a really big state school that's actually fairly easy to get into.

Wait are you a townie? No offense but all the townies I've met so far look like redneck trash.

>townie

Nah, I'm just plain old rural redneck. I just meet lots of IU grads at bars and theyre always know nothing cunts. Got my engineering degree at IUPUI and fled the city.

Bloomington is easily the most liberal place in Indiana of course you're gonna get a bunch of pretentious faggots churned out of it, especially when they think the rest of the state is "mug rayciss homophobic stupid religious redneck peeple"

>812
Vincennes?

Terre Haute.

Make sure to eat the brownies when you meet up.

>all these meetup threads

if I wanted to meet people do you think I'd be in a racist pedophile malaysian puppetry basketweaving forum?

>tfw you live in one of the most libtard cities in indiana

Bloomington fag reporting.

COLLAGE TOWN
O
L
L
A
G
E

T
O
W
N

Honestly mate, it's not that bad, I'm grad now after doing undergrad at Memphis (Arkansas raised) this isn't the worst for faggot young spoiled kids by far.

I'm in Lafayette, but I don't want to meet you smelly gross faggots

Fair enough

>That feel when first gun of my own purchased here.

Yeah, to be honest senpai, at least there are not that many "oppressed" niggers here though.

good looking gun

Greenfield fuck here. If you're from Shelbyville or lower please off yourself.

Typically the whiter the place the more liberal it is for some reason.
It must be that they aren't around enough dindus to understand how things really are.

This. I'm in a more vibrant area and even the snowflakes are too cucked for antifa shanannegans

I live in Louisville, I'm an antifascist. I'll make a meeting.

It's also youth culture. I was not redpilled until I went to Memphis, and had my face kicked into the asphalt by a young urban scholar. And experienced the cultural enriching environment of the Cabanas. I was unprepared then, and had been relatively sheltered. At least from the worst of inner city shit.

If they had to live where I did, non of them would either be liberal or alive.

I mean, with stand your ground, can anti-FA really do anything besides yell at you on the street?

I grew up in a small all-white town with one black person (a french black) so I didn't think anything about the dindus was much but "Faux news propaganda"
Until I moved to Indy and had some highschooling in a majority black school.

Yup, small towns can isolate the rural intelligentsia from the reality of things. It makes me wonder about the general disposition of Yankee and Cali Dems.

If any of you are interested in a meetup I can drop my twitter or something.
Antifa are welcome too -- I always carry.

Shameless bump

Milan