I hope not. I'm sure we didn't do it on purpose and putin likes trump

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cold_War_II

No wars, just a bunch of people calling each other out as racist bigots

the red scare again and race wars just like 1919

War never ended you idiots

>implying the first one ended

Why did Russia pick our colors then?

We are experiencing the end my friend.

I don't feel like the first one ever really ended. There was a temporary pause for two decades, and now we're back at the dance.

Going back even further, Russia has always flexed her muscle at the west, with moments of armistice or 'surrender' in between where it suited the monolith's interest.

It's already going on in Syria, with Russia fighting for Syrian government and USA funding ISIS

Russia had that flag before USSR you idiot
>American education

We're inching closer towards it. If Hillary gets into office yes. If trump gets into office the tensions will more then likely loosen.

Nah

>looks at RUB
>looks at GDP

If we are I know who's winning

it never ended, when the Soviet Union collapsed those commies just moved into our nations and started phase two of their plan. Aka: subverting us into a new "revolution"

Russia wasn't ever their goal, and commies aren't tied to Russia outside of a few confused old Russians reminiscing about "the good ole days." Russia/SU was merely a useful tool they could use to further themselves. After getting rich from pillaging 100% of the wealth from roughly 1/3rd of the world, and practicing/perfecting their human control policies, they were ready to attempt their TRUE goal: total communist revolution of the developed west.

Marx himself planned for it to happen in developed powers, Russia just had a lot of illiterate peasantry that were easier to mislead into revolution at an earlier date.

The first 'Cold War' never ended, and that was just a continuation of WWII anyways.

WWII never ended, neither officially nor in practice.

This

Finally. This board is infested with pro russia shills lately

Russian immigrant working for CIA here. Ask your answers.

Cold War never ended. USA needed common enemy of the West to control it, be it USSR, terrorists, Russia, antiglobalist Western countries or China.

>Literally at war with russia in syria right now

>A Are we?

What do you think sodomite?