>NAZI Trump supporters BTFO

>Jill Soloway has called Trump "the most dangerous monster to ever approach our lifetimes"
>Jews were otherised in Nazi Germany to gain political power for Hitler. Right now Donald Trump is doing the same thing. He's otherising people.
>He calls women pigs if they don't look like beauty pageant contestants. He blames Muslims and Mexicans for our problems. He makes fun of disabled people.
>This is otherising with a capital O. It has been used in our history before to start and win wars.

>sydney morning herald

Sooooo, a jew woman said something... And?

>Trump actually supporting LGBBQ rights when every other Republican candidate wont even say whatever the acronym of second is
>degeneration peddler abuses him publicly

fucking who?

AND GUESS WHAT BIZNICHINO?
YOU'RE THE MOTHERFUCKIN OTHER TOOOOOOOOOO!!!

>literal jews kvetching about Trump being LITERALLY HITLERâ„¢

Wow, haven't heard that one before.

so thats why all the kkk are democrats.

>someone find a picture of Jill in her robes.

>Source
>1 post by this ID

Damn Aussies trolling on my board...

The jews will be ovenized not otherwised, you dumb kikedyke.

>otherising
Jews.... not even once... why are they tolerated in open dialog when all the do is spread their racist nazi agenda that being jewish means no muslims allowed in Israel.

>watch emmys to see what directors and actors get awards for their work
>get screamed at and filibustered for several hours straight instead

Hmm

Good arguments

Really got me in the feels
>protip: our patience has reached its limits

jews "otherised" themselves
Muslims "otherise" themselves

pointing out that people are being dicks doesn't magically make you responsible for all their dickish behaviour

>emmys

>calls white men racist monster when they don't agree with you
>this isn't "othering" tho

liberals deserve everything they get

Trump has been BTFO 6 million times according to these cucks.

>jewess

it's not a meme anymore

Fucking kek

Here's the thing liberals don't get, after the Left called Trump Hitler since last year, hearing people calling him that now just makes you want to yawn

If Hitler is winning, then maybe you Jews are doing something wrong.

I get sick every time someone posts David Brock's doughy cunt face.

Fuck.

wew lad

>they keep trying to meme Hitler into reality

"to start and win wars"

sounds like my kind of strategy. Wars will not go away, might as well start and win them.

can someone give me exact directions for adding "Trump, BTFO" to my word filter?

Yes, I know "find it on jewggle! figure it out yourdelf sshole!" but in this instance I yjomk would be good to have this up for the recent influx of newfags since all the judenpresse attention...

Sheeitt. I've been here ~3 years and still don't know how to do it (yes, congrats, those who do know are clearly superior human beings, so why not write out a short, simple guide so we can all avoid dickbag threads like this cum-guzzling OP made?

>trying

your resistance only makes us meme harder

Jews are never far from invoking Godwins law, are they?

Hitler This, Hitler that.

Give it a rest, would you?

Wtf? I'm a #Cruzmissile now!

>Jill (((((Soloway)))))

>((((((Emmy Awards))))))