Born with a flat nose because I'm missing cartilage from it or something

>born with a flat nose because I'm missing cartilage from it or something
>all my family have nice european noses
>I look like a freak
>all throughout high school I got asked about my nose and called flat face and voldemort
>can't afford a nose job but don't know what good it would do since my face structure has grown around having this nose

Hey smoothskin...

Lol

>>all throughout high school I got asked about my nose and called flat face and voldemort
this is your chance

your chance to become what they mock
if youre still a virgin this is your chance for dark wizard powers

At least you are not a Nigger

post pic pls

>tfw underdeveloped chin and a nigger nose
>tfw blame it on my mom for not breast feeding me
>tfw my little sister was breastfed and has a nice jaw and a more european nose.

why god? why was i born to suffer?

Become Bane.

Then people will care about you.

I know a gorgeous pale English girl with a fucked up nose. Stay true yourself, OP

>and called flat face and voldemort
>voldemort

Fucking kek
but seriously leave now underage fag

>gorgeous female
>fucked up nose

pick one

:^)

Post pic.
We'll make you into Pepe.

that's fine and all, but I'm going to need one sideways

Profile, nigger.

Side view now

for a moment i thought you were ftm

smallnose or gtfo

side view now nigger

>gorgeous female
>british
>pick only 1
FTFY

Just tell people you broke it in a fight

As if you couldn't claim psychological problems coming from you looking differently. Just say this is brining you to the point of suicide, your social state will want to prevent this, im sure.

a fight with a hydraulic press lmao

Be you
>rough go of it, bantz got too sick at times
>made it through high school, still kicking
>start working out consistently (if you haven't been already)
>work hard in college or at your trade
>make $$$
>get surgery
>now you have great face, plus a lifetime of character, humility, understanding
>be unstoppable
>attract top tier wife material cause depth, cash, work ethic
>help other young bros struggling
>decades later, die in your bed at home
>leave behind amazing legacy, solid, productive children, happy grandchildren, and kids all over Straya who might have given up if not for you

Get going, cunt. You have a lot to look forward to.

average pol user LMAO im dyin over here

u ugly af

Requesting side view

dude, youre fine. it's in your head and you're comparing yourself to family. once you get financially secure and feel better about yourself with girls validating you and shit, you wont even think about it anymore.

only women and weak ass men get surgery. good advice otherwise.

Yeah no he doesn't you delusion fuck. He will NEVER LOOK NORMAL no amount of money will change that. You fags from feggit need to leave RIGHT FUCKING NOW

at least you're not balding

Yeah, I was expecting a legit birth defect which is why I suggested surgery. This dude is fine. Needs to shave the pube stash, fix his diet (acne will clear up instantly), lift, done.

Fuck's sake, OP. I was expecting a goddamn industrial accident. You're a normal teen.

Angry mulatto jelly of white OP detected.

Lol are you a nigger or something?

Blad would be a good look tho.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA. We both called that.

Lol yeah, exactly right. He doesn't look weird at all. Society really is playing games with his head.

Still waiting on OP Pepe.

Kek doesn't need a nose and look how great he is.

We're all gonna make it brah

I smelled him right through the monitor, bruh.

save up the money and get the surgery. plastic surgery here in the states is not expensive at all. i bet you would get a nose job for 10k and it would change your life.

>>born with a flat nose because I'm missing cartilage from it or something
>>all my family have nice european noses
>Australia
>Flat nose

Congraturlations!
Your real dad is an Abbo!

You would need revision rhinoplasty, which is pretty much the most difficult procedure in cosmetic surgery.

If you're going to get it done at some point in your life make SURE you find a really skilled doctor who has a lot of results examples for you to see.

Hard luck but it can be fixed.

Wrong and wrong
im a realist not some bitch made fuck boi like the two of you. He will never get laid and if he does its gonna involve $70, duct tape and a knife. Stop giving him illusions of grandeur when in reality he is about as ugly as the average pol user gets excluding neckbeards and fedorafags

you look completely normal you self concious fuck, go back to /soc/

Looks tolerable from the front. Face is a bit chubby so you might be just fine if you drop a few pounds.

Gonna need a side view though. Perhaps its worse than we can see.

Plenty of people get nose jobs, think boxers or people who got into fights. Just save up 6-8 grand and get one or get someone to say it's obstructing your sleep and do it via public health. It's like half the price of a new car and if it helps you breath better it is like an aid for intelligence.

I think it's because my face is really chubby it makes it look worse I need to gain muscle and lose weight.

>illusions of grandeur
>illusions
Nigger confirmed.

At least we know you're not jewish

lol voldemort

Are you gonna post side view or not bro

You know what to do. So do it. You need the test increase from lifting far more than you need a new nose, bro.
Squat and deadlift are a must.
Do Greyskull LP for two months and you'll wonder why you ever worried.

And quit eating Cheetos and ramen and drinking pop. It shows in your puffiness and skin. Drink water, eat clean.

Problem solved. Shame I can't say the same for jelly mulatto user.

Very much so, there is a lot that can go wrong with your breathing if it isn't done correctly. Cartilage will likely have to be harvested from your ribs or ears to shape the nose. You don't want a no name Jew doing it.

Yep, that'll do it. Go get some sick gains and drop the sweets. Even if your nose is still fucked afterwards, it won't matter since you'll be swole as fuck.

I'm still going to need see a side view though. I am curious.

I think I'm to self conscious to go to the gym what home equipment would you recommend getting?

get on it