How do we prevent low-IQ white trash from voting?

How do we prevent low-IQ white trash from voting?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol Trump supporters are literal retards, who would've guessed

>Graduate college
>Can't get a job because no skill or experience

BUT IMA EJUCATED!

>Says the monkey living in a country with a average IQ of 87

The average white trailer trash has a higher IQ than the average nigger, who votes overwhelmingly blue.

>says the "high school or less" Drumpf supporter

I know right?

#madam president

I have a PhD in Mathematics, studying stochastic differential equations and options pricing for financial markets. I am, and always will be, smarter than you. I support Trump. Fuck off leaf.

>it's the nightly "education = intelligence" thread

neither of these groups vote

Yeah and I'm the King of England.

Naw, you're just some dude who likes to suck off dogs.

>a fucking leaf

pls be my ai gf

Not true, but even someone with only a high school diploma has a higher IQ than a Brazilian.

I doubt that.

Please try to convince me that the college meme is worth it.

i remember when I was young going to Windsor and kicking the shit out off leafs. Bunch of faggots. I bashed ones head in with a garbage can and kicked him in the head.

I always love that kind polls, all the smartest know not to put their "wrong" opinion out due difficulties it might bring in leftist workforce. They'll show up when the time comes and then the leftist will cry out

>muh academics

how do we prevent people who dont pay taxes from voting?

Don't be mad at me, be mad at the graph.

Be mad at facts and statistics.

American colleges are liberal brainwashing centers. Of course they're voting Clinton, they've been trained to.

>make less than 35k
>vote gibmedatsocrat

>b..but muh education

>create an algorithm that prevents people below a certain IQ to vote
>throwing away the democrat's minority support
>immigration no longer being pushed by the left

sure lets do that

White supremacist supporting hillary I see

>Go to university
>"Free to express opinion and interchange ideas"
>In reality, socially and academically ostracized if you do due to 99% of professors being hard-left and majority of the student body being left leaning

Even non-political classes can't help but make the occasional (ok, frequent) left-wing "fact" thrown out there, taking cheap shots at right-wing groups or leaders because they know nobody dares to risk their reputation over being a big-bad-conservative. I'm pretty sure toting a hammer & sickle flag would get less opposition than toting a MAGA flag. Its not much of a surprise that after 4+ years of being surrounded in a hugbox of liberalism, you begin to lean that way as well.

>Everyone is entitled to free speech

Im for hillary, i always wondered why but i guess it was because im smart enough to get a degree in Trans Folk Music Studies

by systematically rigging the votes

college degree /= high IQ

She gets most of her support from science fields.

>College (((education)))
I'm in my final year of college right now. If only you knew how bad things really are, OP. You clearly never went to college.

No you're not.

Yes I am.

why not low iq blacks and beaners too? oh right, because dems would gbtfo in elections EVERYWHERE.

>no u

why come leafs be so dumb always

A major anti-intellectual movement is necessary for the well being of this country. I'm not exactly fond of Trump (supporting anyone with an Ivy League education is morally wrong), but he may be able to start something that's much needed.

>A major anti-intellectual movement

That's the best description of Trump's movement so far.

You don't

larga vida la libertad de expresión

Go fuck yourself with some bullshit liberal arts degree

Stop including hispanics in (((white))) statistics?

Not exactly what I meant. I'm hoping for something that is far more directly anti-intellectual/academic. Trump's following hasn't reached that point yet.

The funny thing is that if this graph were only about whites, the high school dropout human garbage would vote 90% for Trump and it would be even more obvious.

>Not exactly what I meant.

But very accurate nonetheless.

A FUCKING LEAF

Holy fuck, leafs are such faggots.
I'm so happy you'll stop to exist in 20-30 years thanks to China.

Now sort by income. College means dick.

>Education equals intelligence

>Steve Jobs, Bill Gates, Henry

Aren't the Democrats supposed to stand up for the little man? Hating the unfortunate sounds undemocractic. Trump on the other hand support all Americans not only college bourgeois fags.

>*Henry Ford, Zuck the Cuck, Larry Ellison, Larry Page, Michael Dell

All college drop outs

You know all those guys are extremely educated, right?

kill them all. that's what Black Lives Matter is all about!

Who the fuck needs college when I already have

Net+
Sec+
A+
CCNA
Java

Certifications are worth more than a degree in the long run user.

Btw.
139 I.Q.
120k Job
Still voting Trump

Use an electoral college instead of direct democracy.

if only white males with college degrees voted republicans would have won every election since the 50s. they'd have won every state except for new hampshire in every election. kek.

They all dropped out of college and got honorary degrees later in life, though, none are technically college educated.

They also knowledge and passion for a certain thing that brought them wealth. Just because you don't finish school doesn't automatically make you billionaire in the making. All you did was cherry pick a couple examples.

What state though?

Well congratulations then, I guess your high school dropout diploma makes you equal to Steve Jobs.

Have Hillary step down

democrats care about the little guy, the little guy doesn't care about the democrats.

desu i back trump, but you can't rely on stupid people to know what's in their own interests.

Yes according to the statistical definition of education we would be equally educated if I didn't have a doctorate or a masters or a bachelors or several certifications and post doctorate licenses.

this SAME fucking canadian thinks the US election is his cuckold business.
fuck off cocksucker.

But making fun of muh college is some shit hat gets the class war starting. College has been turned down so niggers and women can join.

Nah, anti-intellectual is a buzzword that gets thrown around a lot, but it most of the time, like in this case, it's just used to say someone's stupid.

It really only means something when they're actively trying to punish academics and the institutions that support them, implement discriminatory measures against the educated, destroy various academic works, etc. These are much needed changes, but because universities are necessary for social advancement, no one is advocating for them. Hopefully trump will be able to stir that sentiment.

Establish a authoritarian form of government in place of shit tier Democracy. Democrazy should be supplanted with a Republic based Oligarchy or Dictatorship.

>It's the same liberal leaf tard whose constantly on Cred Forums 24/7, posting the same old libtard shit

My god, you literally have no life

Remember kids, filter the leaf tards. They aren't even worth your time

This and this.
youtube.com/watch?v=zUksnEaUfGI

Why not post the income one, leaf ?

I don't know man, you're essentially isolating yourself from shills and dulling your skills to oppose their shitty propaganda.

Does the truth make you uncomfortable?

>it's just used to say someone's stupid

How else do you explain the fact that his biggest supporters are high school dropouts?

So you have stats that prove colleges brainwash people
The question is what are you gonna do about it?

You could just be direct with what you're saying. Saying anti-intellectual makes it seem a little dishonest. They may not be the brightest bunch, but they don't have same plans as Pol Pot.

I hope that the working class can knock the academic class that burned them down a peg.

What is the best way not to be brainwashed? Drop out from high school?

Educated != intelligent
With current education standards, many kids (mostly boys) have a harder time learning or enjoying school. Since the 70s the education style was heavily feminized to help girls get equal grades to boys. Now with common core it's to make minorities compete with white and asian people.

Yes and then learn a useful skill and open a business using what you learned

>implying that level of schooling has anything at all to do with intelligence, especially in America of all places
Baka ass leaf

>people graduating from indoctrination centers vote a certain way

Whodathunk?

Says more about this election than OP for sure

>Educated != intelligent
Let's be perfectly honest, our educational system funnels anyone even remotely intelligent or competent into the university system. Now there are exceptions, but I imagine that intelligence has a strong correlation with education in this country.

You mean how can you move indoctrination to lower levels of education?

Another butthurt high school dropout.

Eastern Europe used to value education and send rockets to space. How did you become such a worthless third world subhuman shithole with zero intelligent people?

Why would we? Hillary is already losing, no need to take the majority of her voters away

Nice implications you have there bub.

>People with more college debt vote for the gibsmedats candidate

whodathunk

>used to
Slovenia has produced the world's foremost meme intellectual. A bloodhound that literally sniffs out ideology.

Still doesn't refute why 38% of college grads are voting for trump. Care to explain?

We truly are a country of intellectual beings.

But alas, even we are not completely free of indoctrination and propaganda. And holly shit there is a lot of pro Hillary propaganda in the news. Don't even know why, i mean we cant vote for her.

Yeah dont even get me started on that. Its like we are trying to copy americunt feminists and push for some bullshit """equality"""

The combination of the two says a lot.

Elitists with completely unwarranted arrogance, their liberal art degrees in hand calling themselves highly educated. All the while they're chronically incapable of holding a steady job and don't contribute anything to society while bitching and moaning about a $15 minimum wage for doing mcdonalds work while they're waiting for their "big break". This really is the regressive left in a nutshell.