Hillary BTFO

Holy fucking shit
youtube.com/watch?v=h-HZMqIkGoU

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLAcDR42N8
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm
independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japans-population-to-fall-by-third-in-50-years-6297289.html
youtu.be/9ptRi83pkUc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck Trump and white people

You're in the wrong place, nigger

Fuck your whiteboi thread, see you on page 10

nigger

not white

go eat some watermelon you fucking ape

>I wonder how it's going to feel to lose to Donald Trump
THE ABSOLUTE MADMAN

DON'T LET THIS SLIDE

>subhumans hate the people that keep them alive

Kill yourself spic.

OOGA BOOGA WHERE DA WATERMELON AT

Even your ID is ugly and brown, nigger

That was pretty fucking savage.

ETERNALLY SCHLONGED

BTFO!!!

Wake up wake up its the first of the month get your welfare checks. Bone thugs

>population
>Delaware, ohio

pick one

About 35k in the city

>yeah well we got stuff to do
>doesn't look like it

What a asshole. Recording is totally illegal.

So BTFO is that even street legal?

I've said it before, and I'll say it again... check 'em.

>All these triggered aryan whiteboi internet warriors

Lmao

>check'd
>triple doubles

Ted Cruz has really gone down hill since the convention(You)

dat reverse psychology

>triple

What did he mean by this?

Kek is looking upon us brotherm

holy shit.

3 and now 6. MAGA

bump

654 tho

Witnessed

This is now a repeating digits thread.

>Recording is totally illegal.
you can legally record anywhere you are legally allowed to be

The brass balls on this guy to do that

PRAISE KEK

BTFO

that actually made me feel bad

hillary really is jeb 2.0

BUMP

Kill all the white people and the blacks would starve in a week.

I don't really understand why he kept saying nobody was around when he literally got surrounded by people. Trump doesn't even have a campaign office in Delaware, let alone volunteers in a campaign office.

In any case, be respectful to people even if they have different political beliefs. Please.

Flag is displayed improperly.

Shoo Magilla nobody likes you here and we don't have to pretend to here.

Holy shit that was based.

No. When it came to Jeb!, we felt bad for him. I don't feel bad for Hillary, just some of the misguided people who think she can win. They seem like nice people. I honestly liked the video but started cringing when I saw how hard they were trying to save face.

It's a surprise these brain dead liberals weren't burning the flag

Anyone else worried about how rigged this shit is

>implying hillary gives a shit about black people
>or Americans in general
you think black people are oppressed now?
just wait till hillary lets all the muslims in

I've said it before, and I'll say it again. Check'em

This is neat.

>0:45
>two different shoes
that's some pretty basic shit right there

This man is too cringy. They handled that well. Support whoever you want but don't be like that man.

Thank you for
Correcting The Record.

Except that goes for both Hillary and Trump supporters

Did you hear how she tried to count everyone there and who theyre voting for at the end?
>haha theres only one trump supporter here, and all 6 of us are clinton supporters
I dont think that works really well if 6 people work at a clinton meetup

thanks for bumping nigga

he has balls to make fun of some old people who were just volunteering?

He was funny but it didn't take any courage or anything, they were nice to him

These are the faces of people who are beginning to accept the fact that hillary got schlonged again, this time by a reality TV star with a bad combover, despite having the backing of every major media outlet spinning things positively for her and covering for her, and despite the fact that she had an endless flow of cash and endless corrupt connections to support her campaign.

None of it was enough to overcome the happenings. She's the 2010's version of Baghdad Bob. Blunders, misfires, and random happenings going against her narratives proved too much. Nothing to see here, don't mind all of the shit hitting the fan in the background. Ignore my faintings, my coughing spells, the Islamic terrorism, the chaos in the middle east that I caused, the email scandals, the pay to play schemes as secretary of state, and mysterious assassinations of key people who potentially would throw a wrench into my campaign.

It was supposed to be her time. A smooth-talking jack-legged negro stole it from her 8 years ago. Now she's seeing it happen to her again. The presidency is slipping from her grip. She'll be too old and unfit to run again after this cycle. She'll die an angry and bitter death on a hospital bed as she watches the combover man with the prize he didn't deserve to win. She deserved it, not him.

This fate is most suitable for such a lying, murdering, pathological cunt.

>Implying half of the leftists don't hate white civilization

Why the fuck is this chick wearing mismatching shoes

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2CLAcDR42N8

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL THE BURN

I think one is a brace or a cast of some sort

or you know

>quirky and hip teehee!

Hahhahahahahahahahahhahahhahaahahhaaaa You are the lesser species

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1473932880441.webm

Lol, go back to you niggerland you disgusting subhuman

Lesser species. Lol

fucking kek

one chance at life and i wasnt born an american who could vote trump

kill me senpai

>Nothing about the double helix resembling KEK when they're composited together.

Come on, user, come on d

hahahaha, that sound track :D

WE'RE SO BUSY PLEASE LET US GET BACK TO WORK SHILLING ON KIKEBOOK.

Holy shit, this is where I live. Yea there's almost no Hillary support at all here

Absolutely,people should have basic respect for one another until given a reason not to by an individual. We need a return to civility and factual and analytical debate.

I was interested until the faggot recording got socially frightened and said "I JUST WANNA KNOW WHAT IT FEELS LIKE TO LOSE TO DONALD TRUMP IN NOVEMBER" to a bunch of old people.

What an asshole, fuck. Stopped there.

Nice copypasta.

Hillary is a shill though.

Top Kek! Well done based Ohio bro.

magical aura of pepe.

>"Doesn't look like it"

ABSOLUTE SAVAGE

Guaranteed replies

If Trump gets elected, I hope his first act IS TO TEACH FUCKING IDIOTS HOW TO USE A PHONE CAMERA.

Trolling old cat ladies wow good for you!

Delaware is a red county idiot he doesn't need one there

Nice catch homie

Shut the fuck up shadows are all wrong

This is an American election.
Go for the throat, or be ready to die.

wew lad

dat thermonuclear butthurt

>schadenfreude
>Hillary
Pick one

Fucking shill

Used to go to Delaware, OH a lot to visit my gf at college. That University in Delaware is one of the most leftist hellholes I've ever seen. Like 50% of that school is homosexuals and dyke haircut feminists. That University is known for being a safe place for faggots to go and not feel discriminated against, so I'm actually surprised that office was so empty. I would have thought they would have been chomping at the bit to support Shillary, but their probably too busy being promiscuous in their dorm rooms and feeling "sexually liberated".

>last week fucked around and got a triple double

Your time is fast approaching, nigger. Whitey can only take so much of your shit

Kek cubed checkup'

There's only one girl over there who looks under 50 and she's most likely some kinda retarded college intern. These people will soon be dead and their pathetic ideology with them.

Kek

>damnn, nigga, looks like we invented computers too
>we wuz Xbox n sheeit

Don't feel pity for liberals, no matter what age. If they had it their way they would strip you of nearly every freedom you have and all of your income would go to the government. Never forget that.

>thinking they care
Lucky they aren't using it as the welcome mat

Fuck I'm such a pussy, I have to pause the video when he starts making fun of them

I can watch ISIS executions on repeat but this is killing me here

Wtf..

Your a like a little baby, check these out

Hory shet

>lesser species

fpbp

CE here.

The "standard" RAM parts don't look like that

ONE TWO THREE FOUR FIVE SIX

praize kek

>tripple doubles¨
>three threes
Fucking pottery

Oh KEK, bls grandt me sum duberoos

Stop being a gay

I felt a bit bad for them, its just a bunch of old people

To be fair empty rooms are the second most common sight in Dellaware next to woods.

see

>don't be like that man.
Trump supporters get beat the fuck up trying to enter/leave an event...

>lesser
>independent.co.uk/news/world/asia/japans-population-to-fall-by-third-in-50-years-6297289.html

>How's it gonna feel to lose to Donald Trump?

THEIR FACES
HILLSHILLS BTFO

cracker talking tough online

agreed whites are weak as shit and can't take getting insulted death to all whites

It's not a small town mate.

Dude. You've obviously never been there.

I use to live right outside of Delaware. It's not a small town.

I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you I hate you.

What kind of autistic australian do you have to be to go film yourself yelling at a bunch of nice old people?

I used to live in it. It is a small town. It's the definition of a small town.

I've been telling you a while. Hillary has close to 0% support in at least the bottom half of Ohio.

Damn, even yo ID is black, nigga.

mfw he calls hillary a criminal

>I use to live right outside of Delaware. It's not a small town.

>I used to live in it. It is a small town. It's the definition of a small town.

Which is it?

holy crap those fat old lesbians

Hillary sure has locked down the dike vote

1-2-3-4-5-6 volunteers actually.

Take a look at the video when he turns the camera around to show you Delaware. That is their downtown.

If it wasn't for the University there that place would be a ghost town.

another shitty thread derailed by LOL LE EPIC MYSTICAL FROG GOD CHECK OUT MY DIGITs

legit kek'd

Fucking meme magic son. Check these tho.

Kek confirms hatred for niggers

I can't decide what I'd do if a Hillary supporter knocked on my door to tell me to vote for Hillary.

>vertical video
REEEEEEEEEE

Nah man Danville is the definition of a small town. Howard is the definition of a small town. Delaware is as big as Westerville, if not bigger.

Naice

kek

I love watermelons.
Why the fuck did the niggers kidnap them?

God this guy is a fucking autistic edgelord. Please kill self.

lmfao wtf i hate hillary now

we're talking about towns not villages.

He's not that bad.

Yeah I guess you're right

Delaware just seems fairly large to me, but I only lived there as a kid and haven't been back

>socially frightened

what are you some sort of pussy?

The only faggot here is you.

Public place means no expectation of privacy. Legal to record which is how the news can get people coming in and out of places.

im a spic

kill yourself

please bless me with doubles kek

>implying quantity > quality
enjoy your spics, burger

Same, desu. Soon as I heard the older guy's voice and knew what was coming I had to close it.

>population: 35,000
>not a small town

So this is what life is like as a flyover. How quaint

I lived in Nashville my whole life so Delaware felt like the middle of nowhere.

The doubles belong to me now, Auscuck.

I can't wait until this election is over so I can stop staring at my screen all the time.

The comedy gold has to end eventually, right?

he is with us

>mfw I can dig it

We would welcome you with open arms friend

Mwap mwap mwaaaaap.

Omg triggered af. I'm now withher.

I don't understand why is it so difficult to film in the correct aspect ratio. Did the standard of TVs and monitors suddenly shift to portrait?

You wouldn't hold an actual video camera that way because you know you'd be retarded if you did, so why do they do it here?

CNN is here with todays news
>Yeah she has no voters but seriously man that camera is what's really important.

jesus he's fat

DRUMPF SUPPORTERS BTFO BY CALORIES

HOW WILL THEY EVER RECOVER

haha

maybe OP will actually learn something about karma now.

Yeah no.

Dude, if Hillary will not lose Deleware. Not in 1000 years. What a fucking dumb shit in that video

>this desperate for (You)s

Hahahahahahaha

Fuck Drumpf and fuck racist whites.

Good goooooood

Typical Donnie Drumpf wheenie.

>Their smiles and optimism gone when he says he's a Trump supporter
>That one lady with the TRIGGERED eyebrows

Why didn't you show up there to help user?

this was just rude tbhfam

The teeth remind me of my first attempt at building a fence.

Daily Reminder that the nearly 200 million people in Nigeria produce the same amount of total economic output as the 4 million people in Ireland.

So no Jamal, fuck you.

praise kek

Boy, $6 million down the drain CTRâ„¢ and this is the best that you can come up with.

Ooga Booga.

I can reach more people on the internet.

why did political commentators co-opt the phrase "ground game" from mma commentators? it sounds stupid.

>tfw you wouldn't survive a mass happening because you can't handle being mean
they were just a bunch of old people and came off as friendly, it's not like they were out in the streets calling passerbys fucking white males.

Most of it went towards reddit. I remember when they started up, they were laughable, but they bought the whole place out now.

Liberal bastion anyway, that helps. Sanders is still beating Trump over there and he's been a defunct candidate for a month. Comments have to be engineered for agree ability or they will never be seen.

HOLY FUCKING SHIT

LMFAO AHAHAHAHA

CRUSHED!

ABSOLUTELY CRUSHED!

The only person who came in to hillaries office was a Trump supporter doing recon.

LOVE IT!

Kudos, OP, and Camera guy.

Reach people with what?

Nobody here believes that if we raise taxes, blacks will then score higher on tests. Just because you're an intellectual child and still subscribe to that SJW Religion nonsense doesn't mean that anyone here is going to willfully follow you into that den of madness.

Also, learn to tell a joke. We still won't believe your nonsense but at least we'll respect more for trying.

Well, Reddit allowed themselves to be bought easily because they are an anti-free speech shithole. Fuck them.

Oww okey.

You do realize Hillary is white?

Blacks don't score as high as whites on STANDARDIZED testing because of institutional poverty and racism caused by republicunts and drumpf voters. If you don't know where your next meal is coming from how well do you think you'd do on a fucking test? PoC's have much bigger issues to deal with than grades and school. They deserve preferential treatment and higher grades because of what they are trying to overcome.

Who taught you English?

youtu.be/9ptRi83pkUc

>FIRE!

>her expression at 1:30

Americans.

Americans be racist.

>you're support a criminal
>oh dear

that level of denial

>oh deer

lol this hahahaha

>PoC
A made up term to fool people like you (either you are a brainwashed beta white or a low IQ black). Both East Asians (Chinese, Japanese, South Koreans) and Indians (from India) have higher average income in America than whites. They are so-called PoC. Those groups also dislike blacks more (statistically speaking) than whites do.

>Drumpf voters cause blacks to score low on tests.

Kek. So working class whites who have been economically and culturally assaulted for four or five decades now are also super powerful institutional discriminators? Say what?

>institutional racism

There is no institutional racism. 75% of black children grow up without a father. This is the fault of black men. Of course, black men never take responsibility for anything in their lives.

Also black people from homes where the family makes over $200k score the same on standardized as whites who come from families that earn under $20k.

underrated post

You're a racist and probably a sexist as well, so I won't flatter you by reading your propoganda. All whites should have an extra year of school in which they learn nothing other than the plight of PoC's.

Shadilay!!

FATALITY
ATALITY
TALITY
ALITY
LITY
ITY
TY
Y

Underrated.

So Chinese Americans score higher on tests than European Americans and have a higher average income than European Americans but are still somehow going through a "plight"?

I've given you statistical facts and you've responded with nothing but half-drunk Social Religion talking points.

Bravo.

Like I said, you're a racist so any opinion you carry is flawed therefore I won't read your post.

See pic related

Bump

Turn that frown
Upside down

>is this for law enforcement purposes

lmao wait what the fuck why would he ask this haha

numerical madness