PLEASE keep in mind not all of us are dumbfucks

PLEASE keep in mind not all of us are dumbfucks

we might even be 50-50 if it wasnt for gerrymandering and allowing illegals to vote

i live in a very white mountain town (we have those) that has pretty dense redneck populations

please do not nuke us

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MjxW4Ab7oIg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Big bear here, 98% white, the mountains are the way to go in CA

Placer County here. Still steadily republican.

Tyrone here from San Bernardino. I have fucked 4 white locals from big bear.

Thanks

hey im from big bear too man
shame about how bad the lakes have gotten
lets hope this winter will be YUGE

sac county here

I'm worried about muh ammo, boys

>illegals
>Gerrymandering
>Urban centers dominating the vote weight
Small and rural areas have always been totally shit on for the whole of our history.
It sickens me.

Why can't you guys cut the fatty blue on the west side?

wow another big bear here
that gay sauna is the greatest
you should ask for Raúl if you haven't went yet

707 here (an hour north of fagsisco)
I blame your hippy parents that flooded this gorgeous place with liberal faggots. California is honestly beautiful, but has been cucked by Bernie fgts, and coal burners

You were 89% White in 1940. Now look at you.

seconded, commiefornia does have a large conservative population

even seeing trump stickers in the South Bay people were for bernie (he showed & encouraged people to look into the Clinton foundation)

The earthquake has not happened yet.

Great Bants m8 I r8 8/8

>please do not nuke us
Sorry, but you must take one for the team.

>LA RED
>SAN DIEGO BLUE

that map is so wrong

310 reporting from behind enemy lines. The vibrancy is reaching critical mass. If it gets any worse samson option will be the only option.

No retreat, no surrender.

Fuck California place is a shit hole

t, a living shithole

>please do not nuke us

Sorry, but have to break a few eggs to make an omelet.

Your sacrifice for the greater good will not be forgotten.

323 here hi user-kun

your eyes are wrong. that pic shows LA blue, orange red, then san diego red. btw those are congressional districts not actual counties

661 "Forever Red" master race reporting in

We know how to get out the vote, even with 45% spicks and climbing (who tend to be conservative here).

me visiting something that looks like LA but has cheaper food and less niggers

>implying bernouts are worse than hillbots

Man we're gonna need the yuuugest winter to fix the lake, my main fishin spot is now mud and fuckin algae crap.

>gerrymandering
This has nothing to do with presidential elections you fucking retard. Go back to high school and take a civics class. Or look at wikipedia you fucking retard.

>allowing illegals to vote
show me on credible source that says non American citizens can vote. Spoiler, you fucking can't Commies in San Francisco tried to let them vote in local school board elections under the premise that their anchor babies go to school there, but that's fucking it.

They should build a wall around south sac...

I've been sayin it for months AND YOU FAGGOTS NEVER LISTEN.

Cali is going full red come November.

P.s. still glass us.

P.s.p.s. anyone in the 951 or surrounding wanna give me a job?

I now see these aren't presidential results by counties but actual congressional districts. I am the retard here. Feels bad man. I am sorry OP, forgive me senpai.

Worse, I am in the northern ?? district. It was most definitely gerrymandered to be blue.

lols

Worth a shot.

Hey, if any of your friends say they're moving to california for work you just laugh in their face and tell them that you'll see them soon.

Who /831/ here?

that map is funny because mark dice interviews the retards in the blue part and oh my fuck are they stupid.

559 here

Fellow SoCallaborators!

What's the consensus on the election in your areas?

Hollywood jews and Armenian housewives kvetch about our emperor between yoga sessions and latte breaks. College campus's should be avoided as much as humanly possible.

I literally just registered to vote in CA (former WAfag here) and I just had to check a box saying I was a citizen, and give them my address and signature. Nothing stopping illegals from voting in November.

i have a friend working there. she graduated with a B.A.Sc in Mechanical engineering. duel citizen... she got a job in her field that payed her 13/hr for the first year, now she is stuck with 15/hr. hahaha. cali seems to be in a shit state bro. I was there a few months a go, the hostel was employing an illegal Canadian girl from montreal...

San Bernardino fag here

The white folks of this town are realizing that libs are the ones who are fucking up this city along with all the nigger trash they send here

#NotAllCommiefornians

eww
Fresno or Tulare?

My nigga where are you

what do you cali bros do about gun laws?

I live in alameda county and i cant ccw, do you guys just ccw anyways?

See

youtube.com/watch?v=MjxW4Ab7oIg

How are those counties in SoCal so red?

>right on the coast
>right next to the border

831 here

The map doesn't show counties

Fuck 559

I live in Oakland.

I went on an OKCupid date with a girl who helped organize the Black Lives Matter highway charade. I choked on my wine when she told me this.

I don't have enough guns. I should get more guns.

Clovis

what part? salinas valley here

top fucking kek

Alright, but my question still stands if anyone can answer it. Just seems like that area is so out of place

Must be degenerate gang banger

Edge of LA County reporting in. Please kill us. A minority of my town is swining Trump but I know how shit it is in the city.

Jesus Christ, mane. How quickly did you leave?

>What's the consensus on the election in your areas?
No clue but I'm guessing we're blue.

>Hollywood jews and Armenian housewives kvetch about our emperor between yoga sessions and latte breaks.
kek

The 559 is along with 209 is the worst part of the valley
530 master race

Just come to the east and we can break Pablo off the continent

Actually sauce that though. I've tried looking around a bit for the "le illegals voting" meme and all I ever dig up are baseless right-wing articles trying to fuel hatred. I really don't think that's allowed, senpai.

Anyone from Anaheim? Where can I move so I can be with white conservative people?

Anyone living in 650?

ok paco

408 here. Lmfao this country has been legit invaded by non-Americans. I live near downtown San Jose and I can go a week without seeing a single actual American. Please glass ASAP, total lost cause.

Try to register to vote in CA online right now, then. Literally takes 5 minutes and you can just lie and say you're a citizen

lamo, there are now lots of hobos, niggers and spics in dtsj, expect stabbings every week. I fully expect sj to become worse.

559 has more spics, Juan

Bloody hell mate, ow many big bear blokes out here, moved ere from Yorkshire 'bout 2 years back, anyone want to meet up?

when you live in California and you fight over area codes your a degenerate.

take your gang banging degeneracy to jail.

it's not that it's allowed, it's just that they don't check any of the records unless someone complains and there's a problem. But by then, the fraud has occured. In my state, I certainly never proved citizenship either, you can do it by just signing your name and address down. I actually showed my id the last time i voted, not even thinking, just seemed appropriate. As I was pulling it out, i remembered that you don't have to show id, which is mind boggling, and they looked at me funny-like, no we're not going to look at that.

Simple fraud like that happens all the time, and since lots of people don't vote, it's easy to go in a vote under someone else's name, many times. And the classic dead people still voting. Right there, if they're not going to check if you're alive, they're certainly not checking your citizenship.

I always get hopeful when the Jefferson state goes to ballot, even though I know it won't happen.

illegals cant vote, its not 50/50, blue areas are more dense and have millions of people.

There's still hope
-Read red/purple-pilled comments on SFGate articles
-Read the hundreds of 1 star Yelp reviews for Covered California
-Remember Proposition 8

Sliver lake bro here. .haven't seen trump stuff around, mostly liberals around here. I wear my hat around walking my dog, no discussion, just quick head down looks. Funny cause when I went to vote in the primary, they only had 1 republican booth in the precinct, if that's any indication. But I do believe that will change. Switched from democrat to republican prior to voting, I'll keep everyone posted. Go trump

The fact that CA's dogshit anti-American voting system, perpetrated by the state gov, means that illegals get 55 votes in each and every pres election, should be a big fucking deal to every other state actually controlled by Americans. Other states need to wake up to the fact that CA is disenfranchising them.

sorry op California is all going to be nuked when the time comes

Stop acting like a fucking cholo gangbanger and say your county you cunt.

San Joaquin here, literally only the spawn of illegals and other niggers would say "Area code represent!!?".

Everybody knows Fresno, Stockon Modesto, etc, is shit. Juan you just mad about the truth.

>we might even be 50-50 if it wasnt for gerrymandering
Do you even know what gerrymandering is?

Although yes, California is a perfect example of it.

Mark Dice is awesome. My Twitter is 80% for me to watch him troll niggers and liberals.

I personally wouldn't. That's some bretty serious shit if they catch you, especially being in California where you have a higher chance of running into liberal public servants. This state hates guns to a large degree.

If you guys are right, that's absolutely heretical. I'm going to look more it again since it's been a while since I did, maybe I missed something. Thanks for the anecdotes.

California's voting system is like 47 other states you mong. You have no idea how the presidential election works.

CA even entered into an agreement with other states to award its EVs to the winner of the national popular vote.

Nevada county

Kern County goes red in every election and will go red for Trump by a surprising margin I believe.

I think CA could go red in a landslide scenario, it's all a matter of turnout and enthusiasm for Shillary will be destroyed after the debates.

Make sure you vote even if you live in a blue area.

>I think CA could go red in a landslide scenario, it's all a matter of turnout and enthusiasm for Shillary will be destroyed after the debates.

In Santa Monica everyone is either a Limousine Liberal or an SJW of the most basic-bitch tier. 99% of every politically related discussion here is bashing Trump, but it's in a tone as though he's already won. It's not just low energy there's NO energy for Hillary, just sour grapes.

Can't wait!

Still your faults desu. All the Reds should have long since left Cali and sliced through its EC count.

>What's the consensus on the election in your areas?
Let us not talk about it. They keep on going on and on about how Trump will be the end of everything. I am not pro-Trump, but I absolutely detest Hilary. So I always have to steer the conversation in what she does and what she could potentially do.

With that said I am going to get trained for firearms on Saturday along with my permit and then I will get me a gun.

Thanks for letting us stay over during the winter :)

Sutter County. If the hicks and farmers up here grabbed their guns, the only state they couldn't BTFO by force would be Texas.

Armenian / 818 / Glendaaaaale checking in

My parents and I support Trump 100%. I know a lot of my relatives and friends do too. Funny thing is they are all immigrants

Then holocaust the blue part of your state to prove your allegiance.

No it's true. I've volunteered for RockTheVote before, and they make it pretty easy to register online. No one checks for your citizenship.

Someone at my college even tried to bs me into filling the voter registration form. I had to literally fight him away as I explained I'm not a citizen yet

No you are a dumbfuck if you vote D or R. Both parties are shit. Republicans are corportist asshats that hinder competition.

Is Sacramento as chill as it seems? Just watched this Ukrainian travel show where they dicked around there and it seemed too good to be true.

Based North San Diego, checking in.

We have good politics AND live in the nicest part of the state.

Interesting. I see OP's Red/Blue image and I see this.

I guess it's not as cucked here as I thought it was...

Bulldawg nigka WOOF WOOF

Why have you Armenian swine dominated the pot shop racket?

909 here. its too fucking hot, yo.

You're not alone in 310. More of us are here too.

909 Redlands master race

To niggers, you spics are the niggers. Even to Whites you are still animals.

It's just Hayastancis (Armenians from Armenia) who pull that shit. And it's because of their culture of smoking. If you've ever been to Armenia you'll know that kids start smoking there from the age of 11-12. We Parskahays (Armenians from Iran) don't mess with no smoke shit

also 909.

Its cool right now

??

I still hate CA tho

meow :3

>PLEASE keep in mind not all of us are dumbfucks
Yeah you are. Every single fucking one of you Californian shits. Go to hell. Oh wait, you're already there.

fucking this, that place is literally Mordor

anyone else /San Francisco/ here?

my job is too good to leave...

Dublin, nigga...i got the fuck out though. I'm now in a red portion of Oregon. Feels good, senpai. Getting paid more and living expenses are 47% less. I don't live in a shithole either. Bend Oregon, nigga... get over here, faggot.

Marionfag here
I'm worried guys. Just about everyone I know is voting blue.

Meh I'll bite 323 San Gabriel Valley. From what I see there is about even with Democrats and with Libertarian/Republican with a small Democrat majority. Give it like 4 years and the left leaning old fucks will die off.

Rich people. SHITLOADS of rich people.

>M'bulldawg

SO MUCH LEL

NUKE KEKIFORNIA

Don't come to Oregon, gtfo.

Hans here currently visiting the valley for work. Asians everywhere. wjere does chinatown end?

I also noticed I speak better english than most of these gooks and poo in loos. Did they just get of the boat or what?

>Riverside
>Blue

Ughhh...why can't they just stay red?

Check craigslist security. Too easy in Riverside.

It's all too common.
Unfortunately man good people will be lost. Your sacrifice shall not be in vain.

Map is reversed to American politics.

Blue = centre right
Red = centre left
Green = one step away from literal communists.

this is from FU Fresno Uncensored

FEMA says that if the double fault event happens they expect everything west of the I-5 to be gone.

The great California destruction will literally only destroy the areas where leftists live. I really should move out of here but everywhere that would be safe is white and I just can't bring myself to do it. It'll all be over soon.