Libertarianism was a mistake

Is Libertarianism actually a weapon against white societies? We seem to be the only ones that fall for it. Is it a tool of subversion, to make us drop our guard?

>Thread theme:
youtu.be/5AII--2mSxA

Test

no, it's gay and jew but the guys that invented it actually belived it.

Read hoppe you nigger

Loooool

>limited government and no handouts is somehow a weapon against whites

Really?

The reason minorities and weaklings hate libertarianism is because they fear whitey ends up on top of the food chain and nobody can fix it

Its the fundamental fear people have and the main reason they despise any form of small/limited govt

>Being enslaved to others
>Good

Collectivism creates weak people, Individualism promotes people striving towards their maximum potential which in turn creates a stronger collective based on mutual respect and voluntary cooperation. People aren't ants.

>somehow a weapon
You didn't bother to read, did you? Typical Cred Forums. Here, let me direct you to the following:

>libertarianism developed to eulogize the freedom of individuals from claims to national loyalty and support for national destiny, while (((Marxism))) grew out of the dissatisfaction felt by those who were less successful in achieving wealth and power, which now came to represent the primary goals of the individuals who were left at the mercy of the modern mass gesellschaft society. Nationalism and any sense of loyalty to the nation as a distinct ethnic, kinship unit came to be anathematized by both libertarians and Marxists.

Nat Lib rising, brother!

Nice lack of reading comprehension and critical thinking fuck face

libertarianism is something that can only exist in a White population and probably in America and probably not in reality, THEREFORE create that environment first, then maybe we can actually debate policy. check out this other thread if you have time

>check out this other thread if you have time
No

okay, that's cool bro. I was inviting everyone else, not you, obviously you're a nigger

but rights are the corollary of duty, ie the right to live unmolested is the duty not to molest. culture and nationhood important ideas, but trying to reify it with laws is just as bad as egotism imo

libertarianism is as degenerate as marxism. liberty is the guise under which these people reject the family and the social obligations a nation entails in favor of them being able to hang onto more shekels, which isn't even sustainable and makes the place a breeding ground for angry lefties of all sorts. a marxist does not want to take responsibility for himself, a libertarian does not acknowledge he has any moral obligation to his nation.

Libertarianism was literally invented by the Jews. In America, they've even been successful in tying it somewhat to the right-wing, making it something venerated and idealized while rotting conservatism from within.

>Collectivism creates weak people
that's right goyim, united you fall, actually. It's a pipe-dream when people try to work as a group, to fight for their own ethnic interests.
>Individualism promotes people striving towards their maximum potential
That's right goyim, atomized individuality isn't a naive idealistic weakness, it's the white man's greatest strength. Ignore the siren song of ANY sense of collectivism or group identity, it's a trap to make you abandon your individualism.
>People aren't ants.
Maybe China was a mistake. Russia would have defeated Hitler 3 years earlier had they just been libertarian.

not trolling, genuine question
why should i raise kids, pay taxes and promote conservative values if society treats me like a slave and gives nothing in return?
give me one good reason besides "muh white race" why i shouldnt have no kids and spend my free time with pleasurable stuff like vidya and boipussi

>spend my free time with pleasurable stuff like vidya and boipussi
what makes you think that's a serious question? You don't want women or children, you want AIDS and permanent childhood, like all millenials. Nothing in life makes sense to you unless it's giving you gibs; meaningful life could never be meaningful to you, because you have no soul, honor, or self-respect. You value nothing greater than yourself, thus you make the perfect cog for the slave society you will be part of.

because anyone who's not an irredeemable deplorable degenerate realizes those are bad things and kids are good. you might as well try to describe why you like the sun rising without expressing the idea of "muh beauty"

( ( ( ROTHBARD ) ) )

( ( ( MISES ) ) )

( ( ( RAND ) ) )

( ( ( FRIEDMAN ) ) )

you forgot some

We seem to be the only ones falling for it but we're also the only ones with jobs

I think a lot people, myself included, came to the alt-right from libertarianism. I think the focus on logic is good by itself, but the people with a sense of practical reason eventually find that logic is not enough per se, and will continue on the path to truth eventually

Faggots like Johnson and Petersen aren't libertarian, if you honestly believe people like Hans Herman Hoppe, Chris Cantwell, Ron Paul or Lew Rockwell are subversive or anti-white you're a fucking windowlicking spazmoid.

>if you honestly believe people like Hans Herman Hoppe, Chris Cantwell, Ron Paul or Lew Rockwell are subversive or anti-white

they aren't intentionally subversive, they are pawns

>not knowing anything about the history of libertarianism

you are fucking clueless user

>we're also the only ones with jobs
20% of Mexico's population lives here. Do I need to elaborate?

This is amazing thank you

>what is war and conquest

To answer the question, I'd have to go back to our earliest moments in time, to the agricultural revolution.

The common thought of the modern era is that we "give to get", trade. In lonelier times when men reaped what they sewed, they protected their earnings; they had to. Had some foreign invader come to disrupt life and steal what we earned, we'd simply die if we didn't protect ourselves. From this simple reasoning, man made weapons, and his estate grew, and the estate became too big to defend, so he enlisted the aid of outside forces. The loaf ward of the house gave bread in exchange for protection. The farm grew, and people would go to his land to stay in exchange for their servitude. Exchange at that time was a promise rather than a contract. Nobody was coerced into staying there; because to coerce someone or to write a contract, that contract would have to be protected, thus something like a "law" would have to exist. This loaf ward (Or lord, as it became shortened) had no intention of enacting a law, because that meant he'd be at odds with the people, and no moral person would ever enforce contract servitude, as it meant more authority and more military. Thus, 2 types of civilization formed from the agricultural revolution; a civilization of feudal lords and their loyalty based agreements, and a civilization of liberalism, law, code, structure. The latter was a civilization where the means of production had been a protected institution, that trade was not only a right but a duty. In such a society where market transactions are protected, the man with the weapons and the means of protection became the authority; the authority then became the state, and the state became ruthless in its abandonment of the people it served, to serve only itself. It changed the focus of a country not to the people but to the law in that country, the state.

Libertarianism is not only a mistake; historically, it's the end of civilization.

Yes. Social Libertarianism is cancerous.

A good libertarian is an uncompromising cultural conservative