I am no longer willing to sit idly by while my people are enslaved

I am no longer willing to sit idly by while my people are enslaved.

We have one life on this world. I refuse to spend it sitting back letting this world belong to someone else, when we could simply rise up and take it.

What do we do, Cred Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

masturbate and shitpost and fantasize over our shallow understanding of the Nazis

No.

Do you know how fucking easy this world would be to take?

It's been done so many times

It's time

There's nothing you can do about it. Right this second, I'm buying up ever piece of real estate that I can get my hands on. I am also working on sponsoring my extended family here.

#LeafGenocide

Gas the Anglo, race war now.

Nice alt right white supremist frog character you posted there.

Wow racist frogs all over the place.

Impregnate as many white women as you can and then go on a nigger killing spree. You have to kill at least 100 niggers.

You're honestly retarded if you think niggers are the problem

It's not fucking niggers running the banks, lobbyist positions, etc that are fucking us.

wait a while longer and shitpost some more, eventually it will be screamingly obvious what to do

#Notalllobbyists

This, white leftists are at fault

Outreach to bluepilled. This channel is full of top-quality truthbombs that are not too autistic or edgy not to be shared to people to those who haven't taken the pill yet.

The best video to redpill even the most bluepilled on genetics of IQ with indisputable, easily understandable study (5 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=F0_NsS1Zdlk

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

Share these to liberals and leftists. Outreach, not circlejerk.

Apparently shitposting is the biggest threat to globalism today

Says it all OP

Destroy google. That is the unfortunate mountain we are in front of.

Why google? Search for American inventor, American role model, white couple, etc. You'll notice a dark commonality.

Google employees have been in the White House on average once a week since Obama took office. Google is human programming. It's being used to alter the way we think, beyond efficiency, it's tricking us into liking things we don't like and hating things we don't hate. There isn't a search engine that doesn't have these issues, unless you go super obscure, so the only way to teach the lesson to the others out there would be to destroy Goliath.

Impossible and ultimately they are just another cog in the machine. A big important one but yeah, not realistic.

Then again I guess I don't have any more realistic ideas. I don't know user.

I'm not happy with accepting that we're fucked.

Too late, you already have faggot. No company is invincible, google can go down just like any other, you just need to expose them for what they are.

I don't agree with your assessment either. They have more power than any military in the west.

How do you even start?

More from the same channel:
Why Behavioural Genetics Is Important And Ignoring It Is Immoral And Dangerous (1 minute)
youtube.com/watch?v=wE-tRR6YcuQ

Should We Protect The Public From Genetic Explanations Because They're Discouraging (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=YbvjdAYT0nY

Oxford professor Savulescu gives mindblowing examples of brain stimulation, genetic manipulation and mind altering medication (9 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=C00oZ3f0fCg

Great links

Difficult to say, an insider to expose legal issues or lapses in morality of the top brass. They may be more powerful than pretty much anything, but they are a public company and are open to exposure.

It would take several big revelations. It's all about money, so if their stock price tanked and users lost trust they'd be dead in the water. Getting to that point would, again, require a Snowden.

first you have to start a movement
then you have to get a large enough population of people to follow your movement

and guess what, if your movement has any hint of racism it'll never be any more powerful than the KKK
if that.

You mean like the 'alt right'?

Why do chinks smell so terrible?

that's my point.

all the strongest forces to make OP's ideals happen are already doing their best
there's no point trying. either it'll happen or it won't

I'm just gonna go into robotics and maybe years down the road when I'm 50 I'll launch a robot coup and make a new government
or at least I'll make a lot of money

I don't know what the alt-right is, but the liberals have cried wolf so many times on something being racist that even bona-fide liberals are slowly stating to get red-pilled.

Have white children. A lot of them. Its literally the only thing you can do.

Moving into future proof industries, having kids... all we can really do beyond shitposting

>Canadian flag
I was expecting the Congo, India, or Myanmar. Fucking Canada? Shut the fuck up you leaf and go make pancakes and slather syrup all over them and wash it down with a Tim Hortons coffee. Stop being a hyperbolic cunt of a Leaf.

They're a shit search engine too, they get worse with more SJW bullshit.

Why do Chinese eat with their mouths open and not know it sounds like a dog eating?

Brother Pepe of the Monastic Order of Kek

>first you have to start a movement