Asian dude gets robbed by a nignog while livestreaming Pokemon Go

clips dot twitch dot tv/rickeybot/CautiousEmuOptimizePrime

You can't make this shit up. This is why I cross the street whenever I see any nigger that looks he might be a little off.

Jesus Christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xkZyeUq8N0E
youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0
youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g
youtube.com/watch?v=KoDGPVgYuRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4
twitter.com/rickeybot?s=09
youtube.com/watch?v=s6bh37TC_A0
twitter.com/rickeybot/status/777780035407253504
reddit.com/r/videos/comments/53gk8a/pokemon_go_streamer_robbed_live_rickeybot/
reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/53g9rw/pokemon_go_streamer_gets_robbed/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Around blacks

Never relax

Fucking niggers!!

Lol.

I smell another rooftop sniper in the racewar

>relaxing around blacks
deserved it

Shitty.

I'd never play that game. It's produced a bunch of sad stories.

Holy shit there's niggers defending this in the chat

>"Kreeuz : We would all do the same"
>"Kreeuz : We are all human"

>someone asks you to give a reason to why you hate niggers ...
He can't give you a single reason to not hate them.

>Asain dude
>Not a Chink?

ITT: (more) American Hypocrisy

>2016
>going outside

fucking newfags

Good. Maybe he can stop being a manchild. Grown ass people still playing Pokemon

>clips dot twitch dot tv/rickeybot/CautiousEmuOptimizePrime
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Fuck off you dirty Polack Jew

Around blacks, never relax.

Niggers will always nig.

> The guy's face is in plain view.

Do the cops know

> Playing in Central Park at night.

Smart.

What a fucking nigger, could hear his nasty ass breathing for like 5 minutes after the robbery too.

KREEUZ KINGS AND SHIEET

WE WUZ POKEMON TRAINERZ N' SHIEEETTT

webpage seems down, did he remove it? any webms?

webm now

Once went on a few dates with a QT azn gril. Third date or so I mentioned a news story in the local paper about how the local authorities were ignoring the wildly disproportionate numbers for black-on-Asian crime. She got uncomfortable and suggested it was just a numerical trick by the cops so they could mistreat PoC or somesuch. I shrugged it off and said it was just a newspaper article.

She got robbed by a black dude less than two weeks later, had to get stitches. Cops didn't find the guy. Just another worthless privileged Asian person getting in the way of the oppressed fists of that poor put-upon gentleman.

Oh well, I tried. Felt bad for her, since she was super sweet and her only mistake was thinking the justice system would care about her. At least I got her to start going to mass.

CLIPS.twitch.tv

>Playing videogames outside
>At night
>#StillNotAskingForIt

there are niggers*

lol

yeah except the nigger ran up from behind and sucker punched him

was the nigger caught ?

Wtf is on the black dudes head

dont wonder around black neighborhoods at night next time.

Why is the black guy wearing a GoPro?

Lol, dumb nigger is fucked.
His face was clear as day.

What's that on his head?

Did they finally make bodycams mandatory for blacks?

He likes to rewatch his crimes apparently

headlamp, probably also robs cars

Holy fuck.

It's a headlamp.

looks like a headlamp

Thank you for the gif user.

thx for uploading this.

The nog had a Gopro on? wow

Worldstar, dude.

little gook got rocked

This desu

looks like an IR light to shield from cameras.

I don't think you realize. There are thousands of these in every city, doing this whenever the opportunity arises, he is one of so many more very unlikely they hunt him down.

Probably stole it from some jogger 5 mins earlier kek.

Everyday my disdain for niggers is justified

I hope this shows the normies why they need a CCW.

Niggers like to film thier crimes and post them on Twitter and other social media. They are retarded savages.

Honestly, pokemonGo users deserve everything coming towards them

He roleplays as Sam fisher. he imagined that Asian dude was toshiro otomo

If Obama had a son, that nigger would look like him.

youtube.com/watch?v=xkZyeUq8N0E

soundtrack to soothe the pain

>lucky enough not to be born American

Would waifu/10

>Central Park
>black neighborhood

Are you even trying right now, cunt?

Where is that nigger who made the article that it was dangerous for him to play Pokemon Go because he might wander into the wrong neighborhood and get shot?

Some 1984 shit happening with the media for real

Send this into CNN.

They would love to do a story on it.

Nigger Dindu violently robs an Asian American, on live-video while playing Pokemon-Go.

They will love it.

>tfw you are mugging a guy who was playing Pokemon Go who you don't know is recording you.

AHAHAHA.

youtube.com/watch?v=v7acD4q0lp0

Cutest Asian girl I've ever met was from Sacramento. Northern California is filled with QT Asian girls; but they're also the most social-economically retarded. Like neurology majors who ignore black crime statistics becaus of "muh oppression"

"please please please"?

I'm a cracker and even I would have gotten up and tried to fight the nigger.

Just another day in the hood.
Protip: there is a reason they are getting profiled by the police.

Your country is being enriched, it's only a matter of time, before you end up like us.

Webm here

We all know who is really to blame

kek agrees
praise

>I'm a cracker

You're a cuck who would have pissed himself.

Still no cause to relax. Dumb slant eyed bastard had his face buried in his Pokemons and didn't bother to scan the area for niggers.

But they blend in so well in the dark sometimes you can't see them until its too late

Checked.

Unlike the chink who got robbed.

>People in his chat are saying the nig was part of team rocket

It's like watching the exact moment that a liberal matures into a conservative.

kek says spread the word
SHADILAY

Notice how he walks very very normal until the last second. Even though he is coming from behind.

Very predatory, and usually these guys rob in groups. Ima detect them niggas from 100 miles and would shoot their asses crowd who sometimes post here are delusional, it will be too late

Francis of filth just getting straight merked. I gotta admit that the sound he makes when that vibrant youth connects with his grabber made me giggle a bit. Sad shit tho. All nigs must hang

RUN YO POCKETS FOOL

this

To those who already do remain vigilant in the presence of nogs, do you even think you'd be able to react fast enough if Jamal came at you swinging? Is it even worth it to carry a knife/gun on you if he can deck you with 1 punch?

WE GoPro Now!

Ole miarma

Yea, you can always shoot him in the back. Remember, if you are in a high nog area, you can dump the body and the cops will just assume its another gang related shooting, you won't ever be investigated as long as you never tell the cops you shot him.

Good. Pokemon manchildren deserves the ass rapes.

The face isn't bad either

No, that crowd is also not dumb enough to go where niggers are.

Sometimes the niggers nig into your house/business and you have to put them down, though.

lol thats probably actually what happened

Why is he still playing Pokemon Go to the polls?

It just all depends on the situation but no matter what that situation is, it's always smart to carry some sort of weapon, especially a gun.

Then stay in shelter at night.

Ouch. Feel sorry for that geeky kid. Niggers are just savages. Dirty, stinking, sweaty apes.

Shut up, Paco and build the wall.

EBIN :D:D:D

You pinpointed the exact moment the redpill dissolved in his rectum. Good work, user

BLACK LIVES MATTER!!!!

THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS WE NEED TO MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS THIS

Anybody make out what his shirt says? Tried to grab the sharpest frames of him.

>walking in the streets at night unarmed, not checking your six every few seconds

kid deserved what he got

You know I like the fact that niggers pick on the chinks, it just ensures the chinks will be on our side in the race war which really boosts our numbers.

No, the moment is when he was on the floor seeing some savage nigger robbing him.

Watched a little kid get hit by a Taxi right outside my work because he was playing pokemon go and walked into the street.

for canada, the worst outcome is have our extremely spread out cities be owned by chinese, in 50 years. a much bigger portion of canadians live outside of our few "large" cities, in little nowhere towns of 30k-150k.

in the USA, you have nogs assaulting you and you're then jailed for racism for simply identifying your attacker. and you're already projected to be a white minority (including "white hispanics") in 20 years.

>Sucker-punching an asian playing Pokemon Go
The bravery is off the charts

He lost awareness of his surroundings.
Not really, cops usually know the bad actors and will get pretty upset if someone just randomly murders an ordinary kid. Usually the killer in cases like that is some gang retard who mistook the poor bastard for another gang retard.

I recommend Ghettoside, by Jill Leovy. Describes how shit got so fucked up. Her recommendation is more money spent on investigating murder cases, so there's less of a sense of impunity and people would thus murder less.

If that nigger is caught, I guarantee you his facebook page will have black lives matter stuff on it or how people got to treat each other with respect and other hypocritical shit.

The image name. Fuck me, I'm laughing out loud here at work.

>Deserved
lol its like you want dangerous streets

Asians hate blacks more than any race I've ever seen.

In New York Central Park no less.

New York Jets on the shirt?

>clips dot twitch dot tv/rickeybot/CautiousEmuOptimizePrime

There is a twitch for niggers now. kangz.tv

Not to mention
>Talking to himself like a sperg

"WATCH OUT TYRONE. DAT LITTLE NIGGA PROLLY KNOW KUNG FU N SHEET."

Member feeling safe?

if kids like him stay off the street, than nignogs have no reason to be wandering around, looking for fresh unprotected ass

fucking bleeding heart liberal chat mod

I think he's talking to his twitch chat

>IR light
this dude gets it

>not CCW in America

He is retarded

He is, but the nog doesn't know that

natural selection at work

Yah I've noticed that as well, honestly I think they hate everybody, they don't even try to hide their hate of blacks though, but their calculating enough to align themselves with us for the race war I believe.

True but the only race doing something about it are spics.

Dr. Dindu on the scene.

Black Lives Matter, you bigots and racists.

>better go to nigger area for pokemons :D

You have to make your comments subtler instead of goin in guns blazing with "LOL GET CULTURALLY ENRICHED" like a dumbass.

People can be won over but not if you just blast memes in their face immediately.

>Asians hate blacks more than any race I've ever seen.

I live in LA and have experience with Niggers, Asians, Spics and Whites.

You know which group has hated Niggers the most?
OTHER NIGGERS
Seriously, I learned so much racist shit from Niggers bitching about Niggers than from any White, Spic or Asian person. The people who hate niggers the most are the very same people who have to deal with them all the time.

>youtube.com/watch?v=rzc3_b_KnHc
>youtube.com/watch?v=DPC9erC5WqU
>youtube.com/watch?v=Mr29X77OA5g

sure

Lucky for this streamer he either forgot to turn it on or ran out of batteries

Never ...

Or you can remove the nogs so people can safely move around/through the city. It's a bit much to say he deserved it when the blame should be on nogs.

Kek. They should.

> NYC Central Park Grand Army Plaza GAP

Stream description. The Pokestop is the Daniel T. Sweeny memorial bench. Central Park part of stream probably?

Anyway because NY, maybe that is a Mets hoodie?

true

a lot of em hate the ones that push their negative stereotypical image.

all american neighbourhoods are nigger roaming grounds now

it's 2016 baby!

That shit works? Got any links to videos to check this out? This is the first I've heard of this.

No, they pretty much only travel at night and sleep during the day.

You got a point. So basically blacks are lying to themselves and everyone else when they say black lives matter.

youtube.com/watch?v=KoDGPVgYuRQ
Thread Theme

>post "trump 2016"
>you have been banned

>it's only just the nogs

if all the nogs were removed, some spic is just gonna take his place, retard

this

be subtle.

plant the seed and nourish it.

even liberals know in their heart of hearts, that we are right.

they are just programmed to be afraid of that.

In Inside Job they used it to black out the cameras in the bank.

Yes.

BLM only cares about black lives when police take them, and for the wrong reasons. They support criminals which resist arrest and don't care about black on black crime.

you arent lying holy shit

Only works on surveillance cameras that are filming in IR. Those "night vision" IR cameras work on picking up IR light. If you have the headlamp on, it only sees the lamp on your head, the rest of you is drowned out. Pokemon Go dude was filming in normal light.

#Rickey lives matter

Really? Everyone and their momma wants to be a rapper. You can enjoy rap and still hate niggers

Turn the ovens to MAX

>You technically have unlimited freedom if you don't exercise any of it and willfully live like a prisoner.

Look at the statistics, niggers are by far the most violent even though there are more spics.

Removing niggers would solve a lot of problems.

then what would you suggest to make your streets safe to walk at night?

PREASE.

PREASE.

>I should exercise my freedom to jump off a bridge, thanks

kys

i can't stop laughing

who says reality has a liberal bias?

Not really, they will hold a grudge to the whities for allowing nigs nogging them and insted they will just let the 2 destroy themselves alone

This is why you gotta be aware of your situation. Protect your fucking neck and don't let people sneak up on you.

I know Cred Forums isn't a personally army, but you all should spam that guys chat with pro-Trump propaganda.

This could seriously be used to aid Trump and red-pill normies on Twitch.

Check my first post

corporal punishment.

Hasn't failed us yet.

Base jumping, paragliding, wingsuiting and Bungee jumping are incredibly fun and thousands of people successfully jump off bridges and mountains every year, grandpa.

This is laughable at best. No nigger would ever have the foresight/intelligence/funds to use a device like that in a robbery, let alone acquire one.

It'd cause a huge glare on any camera without an IR filter though, tons of cheap webcams and such don't have them. Could fuck with autoexposure too, making his face really dark.

Probably Jets

>type black emojis
>gets banned

>Walking around in the middle of the city
>In the middle of the night
>Alone

Do these people just lack any sort of awareness? I mean, I've had to do those combination of things like once or twice before, but I was paranoid and fuck and keeping track of my surroundings the entire time until I got back to safety.

>funds
Bruh

Modern digital cameras have IR filters anyway, that doesn't work anymore unless you know someone still taking Polaroids.

checking your six doesnt make the streets safe, all that does is give a person more awareness not remove the problem.

Letting niggers run amok

asian numale REKT

he got culturally enriched, due to the fact that the nig didn't kill him I'd say he got lucky. I will bet my burger that the asian guy will forgive him or try to downplay the fact that it was a black guy and just use his fanbase to pay for the damage.

They've bought into the whole line of "Don't let fear rule your life, maaaaaan! If you think black people are dangerous you're racist! Roll on down the black neighborhoods, it's all good and you'll be fine because violent black robbers are just a stereotype."

>nignog tries to mug you
>you shoot him
>street is one less nignog safer
>problem solved

????

Tons of cheap cameras still don't have them and security cameras and camcorder type cameras lack them on purpose so they can use IR light at night

Link's dead, anyone reupload?

nvm, i'm a retard and just pasted it wrong.

At least he managed to redpill his fanbase a little bit

Anyone get screenshots of the comments?

It's not working

Playing pokefag go
Well deserved

I was JUST THINKING something like that, too.

I'd bet money that Rickey won't press charges as long as his mugger gives him all the shit he took back. Because, you know, black people are oppressed and just trying to do whatever they can to put food on on the table for their kids at night. That's what his college professor told him.

I can't be the only one that kept going back to the strike, the sound was JUST right

>Get murder conviction because New York

twitch dot tv/rickeybot

This guys is still streaming and talking about the mugging that happened around 12:15am EST in NY Central Park. Some in chat are defending the nigger! kek

Alternate link

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

take care of the comments, fellas

>Swaggbringer,jeez this racist chat is worse than the mugging

rickeybot/v/90161964
About 2:26:30 in

actually hes not asian

you can see his face on this twitch page

>AROUND BLACKS

trump 2016

Probably why Africa is in perpetual civil war.
They hate everything.

das racis!

no, im quite serious.

you can legit report the mod for banning for using black emojis.

it means the mod is being racist against blacks in the emoji.

Yes, you do need to check your surroundings, be prepared at all times and arm yourself but what he's trying to say is it shouldn't be that way and if niggers were removed, there would be a significant drop in cases like this and you would think have to "check your six" every 2 seconds.

>get accused of murder
>media calls it racist hatecrime
>BLM robs your house
>SJW destroys your life

whos there to see

somebody ask in his chat to describe the mugger, guarantee anybody who responds will be banned for posting FACTS

Wouldn't have to*

asians hate them!

here you go

>comment deleted

What is wrong with these people?

This is what I was playing when I was mugged. Tell me I asked for it!

wow

jesus saves right

>see gopro
>what a time to be alive

did the police catch that diglett.

WE WUZ GOPRO WURL STARS NIGGA

I hope someone shoots this fucking nigger in his face until there is no head left on his body. God damn I haven't been so triggered by a video in a long time. Fuck niggers man, I hope they all fucking die

Pic related: Every single one of them

This guy below is on my page.

>MISTUHparker
you tell me

Not really, you have to remember that while some pointless woman recommended this, it doesn't occur. You also have to remember that accidental gang shootings occur daily in high nog areas, and 90% of PD's in the area lack the funds to actually investigate such crimes.
While the pointless dumb womans book may suggest such action, none has been taken.

>tfw don't have to worry about niggers robbing me when i'm just walking down the fucking street

Feels good living in a small pacific nw city.

The rain falls on the just and the unjust alike.

>migger

savage

too bad swjs are gonna jump on that kid and call him racist, saying he was gonna type nigger instead of mugger

Kanye?

Community closed the channel...

Fuckin Twitch Social Justice Patrol just banned the poor kid's channel. Kek.

Lol twitch shut down his channel?!

its obamas son

SHUT
IT
DOWN

RIP in peace rickey, he was our guy

The channel got shoah'd

>The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations

KEK

TWITCH SHUT IT DOWN

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

guy is getting sympathy for a crime committed against him while live-streaming, and this is how the Twitch SJW/BLM faggots repay him?

Twitch just suspended his account. fuckin lol

F

he actually did it! He closed the channel the absolute madman!

I guess it's better to destroy your own house than to admit that a nigger stole your stuff.

Yep, too much nigspeak

>The community has closed this channel due to terms of service violations

>all this racism is worse than actually going out and robbing people

fucking niggers

Proof that sjws are the real enemies

niggers always looking for the cheapest possible shot

always fucking thieves I've had black friends you can't go to the fucking store with them they always steal shit

What the fuck dude. He didnt fucking do anything wrong. I hope he called the cops and the cops shoot the fucking nigger

If he's Level 29, what level is the black?

this guy needs to be made a target

Ballistics

>work hard building up your channel
>get mugged live
>talk about it on your channel
>get shut down

god i hate niggers fuck

>migger
what did he mean by this

This. they've been shutting down any christian meetings by any means but when it comes to other religions they praise it.

Holy fucking shit
>2016
>get violently mugged by person of color
>have entire incident on website for evidence + support from fans
>immediately get shutdown because "facts are racisss!"

Counting down the days until I can move to a non cucked country..

Fat cops are probably too lazy and indifferent to track this nigger down but we can Cred Forums and we can put the pressure on them to get this guy.

>get mugged
>Cred Forums finds your channel and posts racism all over it
>get banned from twitch for the actions of others
Amazing. San Francisco does it again.

He probably used a gameshark.

Still woozy.

Oh shit, it's real. HOLY KEK

>gets robbed by nigger
>tells chat nigger didn't take all his phones
>gets permabanned

Welcome to the real world

Combination of nigger/mugger.

Every. Mother. Fucking. Time.

i is right next to u

someone take this to local news in the US

Nigger isn't even a bad good. You have to be a nigger to find it offensive.

mugger

JUST EDGE MY SHIT UP SENPAI

fucking miggers

N is right next to M

he said "migger"

>Team Rocket Grunt wants to battle!.jpg

I don't know whether to laugh or cry after all of this. We are truly fucked.

it was close enough.

he was streaming his mugging on Twitch

It says AFRICA

>clip goes viral
>people go to his channel to wish him well
>see that ((((((twitch)))))) shut it down
>get redpilled

>migger is now a term

The chink has a twitter in case he posts something about the ban.

Twitch is pozzed.

pretty sure he meant to type mugger, inconvenient typo lol. guy must be having a great night tonight.

If you follow the chat after the robbery you'll see he went to the hospital and got some kind of painkillers.

Probably still a bit wasted from them so he can't type properly.

Mugging Nigger = Migger

she looks uncomfortable to be there :/

He found out the hard way around any nigger you better have your finger on the trigger

youtube.com/watch?v=s6bh37TC_A0

What have you done Cred Forums

OY VAY SHUT IT DOWN

>that migger migged me
i like how he amalgamated nigger and mugger

RIP RICKEYBOT CHANNEL

>>I'm sending this to do't make the black kids angry.

dubs don't lie! The birth of a new meme, faggots! :D

It is redundant anyways.

The black guy had GoPro on his head... FAKEEEEE

He didnt even write nigger. Probably wanted to write mugger and slammed I instead

>a nigger mugger
a tautology, you say?

reply to his tweet

first genuine laugh I've had in a week.

headlamp

> be me
> asian dude
> livestreaming pokemon go
> get thwacked and mugged by a thieving nigger
> brain damage
> in the ER
> writing about situation in twitch chat
> misspell mugger
> permabanned

LOL

BAD WUCK BWIAN

Team Nogget

>didn't have a gun
>didn't have a knife
>just punched the dude and casually took his shit

Wow really makes ya think

Make niggers slaves again

i prefer "nugger"

say cheese nigga

GET IN HERE LADS WE FOUND INFORMATION ON COMBETTA AND SHILLARY'S DELETED EMAILS

Somebody send this to CNN so they can lay off Pepe. My nigga Pepe is catching too much heat.

Implying all niggers don't look alike.

>tautology

Kanye really needs the money to pay off those debts I guess.

What the fuck is up with Twitch. They close you down for something unintentional. Like, "I'm sorry a nignog fucking floored me while I innocently played Pokemon ffs."

Twitch needs to fuck themselves.

Why would Levar Burton do this???

it's redundant

Another redpilled asian on jews and niggers

Either learn to fight, my friends, or exercise your 2nd amendment. Better to just carry a gun because your purple BJJ belt won't help against a knife or another gun.

...Sure

check his twitch, its gone.

the cucked twitch admins actually nuked his account for showing himself getting muggedby a wild nig. LMFAO, cant let the truth get out.

"Fuck this! I'm going to blog this to you with my fucking hands up!
I'm not starting my-fucking-self!
You fucking stupid bitch, this stupid fucking justice, all fucking righteous, fucking nigger! Alex is doing this shit!
You fucking nigger! I swear to god I'm gunna fucking-Yo!
Everyone type this into chat, "Alex is a stupid fucking nigger! Just type into chat, "Alex is a stupid nigger!" Fuck him! Fuck him! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger! Nigger!"

what a bunch of horseshit, is this how they rationalize their lack of civility?

People that rob you: __GGERS

ouch

Why he look like the nip Version of Obama

>twitch

lets spread it around holy fuck this deserves attention

>"she"

newfag

>mfw nigger lives matter will find a way to spin this against asians and try to blame whitey yet again

He dindu nuffin he needed dem money for dem progrums n shieeet

wtf i love niggers and pokemon go now

NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD
NEW THREAD

>adding insult to injury
literally

i like that in the same moment he got grabbed that there is a grave stone in pic

noice

Our slant-eyed friend forgot the golden rule.

Pic very related

>CautiousEmuOptimizePrime

not cautious enough

holy shit you guys are fast

Gotta redpill them all

lived in bed-stuy for a while, didn't get robbed

i think at least part of it is how you carry yourself, being alert goes a long way, this guy clearly wasn't

Every thread about nigger crime there are nigger lovers like you saying that people deserve to be victims of black crime because they didn't anticipate it well enough.

It's absurd. Stop blaming the victim and blame the criminal

Hey that's me!

holy shit. i knew twitch is bad but they fucking cucks.

sad thing is they probably wont get redpilled. i bet that asian dude is the type of liberal who cares more about being politically correct than his own well being. even after getting mugged he'll most likely think theres nothing wrong with violent blacks.

I fucking love you retards

Ren is a trap

> just when you feel you got just a little bit redpilled
> and then you suddenly overdose

nah, that's definitely absurd, but if you know you're in an area where you're more likely to be victimized you kinda owe it to yourself to be alert

go fuck yourself, kid

both are to blame, stop being a fucking retard

>tautology

Uuhhhjeeeuuuu!

tfw redpilled asian gf

its a nigger

blame the fking nigger for what the nigger did

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

NEW THREAD

I like how hes in the poketrance...

He just says please no :0

Current media use alpha waves to keep players in trance

nothing personal kid

What you said is 100% true.
Blame the victim, kek
Fuck anyone who blames the asian for not
"anticipating" nigger violence

> twitch around blacks

You must have a retard acceleration growth hormone within you if you're saying things like this.

let's see you say otherwise, fag

Why is it funny?

>walking around alone at night signalling to everyone you're carrying expensive items

i thought chinks were smart?

Everyone upvote this leddit bullshit. Guaranteed there will be sjw drama.

>reddit.com/r/videos/comments/53gk8a/pokemon_go_streamer_robbed_live_rickeybot/

Home invasion.

See me say otherwise what you fucking retard?
Holy fuck you just proved my point for me

JUST

all talk and no argument

kys fag

this has a higher chance of making it to the front page

reddit.com/r/LivestreamFail/comments/53g9rw/pokemon_go_streamer_gets_robbed/

Funny enough this shot looks like the opening of the countless call of niggers.

>RAMIREZ, GET UP! WE HAVE A WAR TO FIGHT

>both are to blame
No, they're not both to blame. I really, really, really hope that you get sucker punched while walking down the street minding your own business.. Because you'll remember your posts, from this thread, where you said it was your own fault for getting attacked by a road ape.
>inb4 you are an operational operator with 300 confirmed kills and 110% alertness at all times and conceal carry two gold-plated deagle brand deagles so it will never happen to you

What did he mean by this?

Because poverty is to blame when a nigger sucker punches a chink.

>take a risk by walking into the streets at night with expensive tech
>"it's totally not my fault if someone mugs me"

go kill yourself

Dude, you are saying that a person who got sucker punched from behind by a violent nigger is to blame, for being sucker punched from behind by a violent nigger.

He should have "anticipated" a nigger sucker punching him from behind, is what you are saying.

Come on you can't be THAT fucking stupid

He meant poverty creates crime, not that crime creates poverty, and biology creates crime. We're all equal, all blank slates, and the only difference is white people being evil.

>anticipated = being aware

don't be fucking retarded

>He should have "anticipated" a nigger sucker punching him from behind
I'm sure he thought he was living in a high trust society, and that niggers being criminals was just a racist stereotype. Now he knows better and so his channel had to be disabled for violating ToS.

lmfao

AWARE OF WHAT? The fucking nigger snuck up on him, it doesn't matter how fucking aware you are if someone silently sneaks up behind you, you can't possibly anticipate it. It's not like he came from the side, or front. Fuck you

Kill yourself, please. Please do it, please.

>casually walking towards him
>"snuck up"

maybe you should consider killing yourself instead

or maybe you should control your niggers better

People like you perpetuate this nigger behavior. Instead of dealing with the actual problem (NIGGERS), you
blame everyone who gets assaulted by (NIGGERS), for not (ANTICIPATING) (NIGGERS) attacking them well enough.

If (NIGGERS) were dealt with, the way they should have been long ago, we wouldn't have these problems.

Woah man dont even relate that mans bullshit to Jesus.

Catholic church aint even Christian anymore

Doesn't fucking matter, the nigger wasn't making noise. Even if the asian was paying attention, he still wouldn't have heard him. By the time he would have been able to hear, turning around would have made the situation worse.

>"Kreeuz : We would all do the same"
is this gary johnson? sounds incendiary to me

This needs to be on the "news"

wrong again

if people weren't half as retarded as that kid, niggers wouldn't be that big of a problem

it's because niggers know that wimpy ass kids like these exist and roam around on the streets that they try shit like this

niggity nog

whatcha gonna hog

If Obama had a son

niggers are the problem

what a surprise

k

kekk

Elaborating a bit more would be greatly appreciated.
Trap as in sjw insider?

you are just admitted they have problems NOT committing crimes. they aren't civilized.