Hmmm

Hmmm

I've never been told by any book or professor that the one on the right was colonial refugees seeking refuge in foreign lands.
The one on the right was conquest, no one is hiding that, it happened.
The one on the left is an invasion being sold as a humanitarian duty.
Call it what it is

The colonists killed everyone. Are you suggesting the refugees will kill us? You're not racist or anything, are you?

A nation has no right to exist if it can't protect itself

SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE >SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE
>SAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGESAGE

This.

White man's clay.

Yeah no shit refugees will kill you. Look at the countries they come from.

Fucking mexican intellectuals

Exactly, we should learn from them.

so europe has no right to exist anymore then.

Europe and the countries within can protect itself. Its just that its leaders are the ultimate cucks.

our ancestors killed people and stole their land, so now we should let people kill us and steal our land

hmmmmm kill yourself hmmmmm

the difference is the people on the right made shit better than it was before they came.

>try to point out hypocrisy in others
>end up proving their point instead
Classic liberal inability to think.

The only time colonists killed everyone was in america.

fpbp
at this point the intellectual level of the bait on Cred Forums is disheartening

That's cause we're Fuckin' Badass Bro!

Belgium also did it, and we did a lil bit

Ayyo whaiti pay dam mone up now for u racist ancestors, every1 knows we wuz the real kangz

Although the pilgrims were fleeing religious persecution and the potato niggers were fleeing famine

I've been of that opinion for years. Europe is a diseased husk of civilization. Their spark burned out half a century ago. Two world wars, decades of communism, and now weak, emasculated, self-defeating leadership have sapped the continent of all vitality and ambition. Europe has no more upward momentum. For the last 30 years they've hung in the air and are now only waiting to plummet back downward, pulled not by gravity but by an ever increasing burden of leeches and internal strife.

A civilization that does not aspire to anything, that does not value itself or its history cannot and will not endure. Europe as we know it will vanish in our lifetimes, within a generation after we are gone France and Germany will no longer be first world nations. America will endure longer than this so long as the whites make up the majority of the country's political class, since latinos have thus far proved unable or unwilling to assimilate into the country's culture. America has never depended on ethnicity to survive, which is why so many different European races who had fought each other for generations managed to blend together and become Americans. There's no reason Latinos in theory could not do the same, but thus far they've resisted Americanization. If that continues the nation will eventually crumble once whites lose control of government. America can survive only as long as there are Americans. Spics are not Americans, not even the ones born here are American.

>Family with young children
Fucking dropped

>the boat on the left represents 1.5million+ africans and muslims

hmm.... interesting

> Blaming people for things their great great great great ... great grandparents did is the same as blaming someone for something they actually did

I know this is occupy democrats level stupid, but come on, you can't be this dumb. But even if that was the case, the natives tried to repel the colonists, they just weren't successful. Why would it then be wrong for Europe today to repel the refugees (regardless of the level of success)?

>4 people
>theyre all white

lol

what is the significance of the white guy on the right?

>no beady

6/10

>blacks come to live on welfare and be taken care of by white people
>white people come to build their own civilizations and societies that are self sufficient without existing on the backs of natives

really makes you think

Aryan getting killed by the Eternal Anglo i presume.

kek

The second best thing that happened in my corner of the earth was British colonial rule.

So i can stand by that pic.

This, even that pic doesn't encompass the vast difference in numbers when looking at pilgrims and refugees

The Foist Was GAHD'S Chosen Peopleā„¢ claiming rule over all lowly Goyim, and establishing dominance towards a NEW WORLD ORDERĀ©

This.

>colonization is bad, indigenous have rights, but lets perpetrate it again on indigenous Europeans, then the cosmic karma scales will be rebalanced

just fuck off

>far better .jpg

what's funny is that the US is literally projected to be a white minority in 2 decades

the only reason whites are still a majority in 2016 is because of the old (50+) population. Your youngsters are already majorly non-white. can you imagine what the younger generation will look like in two decades?

brazil 2.0 confirmed

Im gonna be honest here. I feel like most of the 16-20yr old kids are far more retarded than the batch we saw in 2007-8 and 2010 / 2012. =/

Well yeah, the picture in OP is retarded, but you see that a lot with people who are far enough to either the left or right.

Trump will be removing all Non-Whites and changing our demographics back to a safe level.
Trump is not a coon like Obama and realizes how important a White America is for the World.

This history of the world, is a history of conquests.

If we hadn't fucked the natives shit up senpai, someone else would have.

Mohamed was a conqueror that killed thousands of people. Refugees worship an "Invader" while we claim that American conquest was a genocide.

wtf I love ficki-ficki now

Pilgrims were looking for refuge. Your professors are subverting you.

Did it end up in conquest? Yes, but was that the initial goal? No.

>implying australia didnt commit genocide

Because my ancestors coming over here as miners escaping poverty in Northern england and escaping the english in ireland are exactly the same as captain cook, in fact, they also used aboriginie skin for lampshades and put black slaves in the oven 6 gorillion times

No, that was re-appropriation of the population.

Titus.
Get the fifty cal.