Will Cred Forums defend this or be against it?

will Cred Forums defend this or be against it? twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760?ref_src=twsrc^tfw
youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSpmD7yMI
youtube.com/watch?v=NojoND62sG4
bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-
youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=TfW9inRkTpU
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Niggers

That vid is ancient

I Hate Paul Ryan almost as much as I hate Somalis

When's it from?

At least 7 or 8 years, remember seeing it then

Wherever the eternal swede goes the Somali will follow.

>twitter.com/Cernovich/status/777596968302325760?ref_src=twsrc^tfw

Date says Sept 18th

Got any proof that it's from 7-8 years ago?

>cue all the christcucks saying gay guy deserved it

Look forward to more and more of this happening.

Biden says it'll be a good thing. Democrats would never lie to our fucking faces.

Your probably just used to seeing Somalis be degenerates because your a Canadian

>"I hate gay people" repeated time after time

Imagine if this were a group of white Trump supporters harassing a gay black dude shouting "I hate gay people".

It would be all over the headlines the world over for fucking weeks.
Obama would put the country on domestic terrorism lockdown or something.

Simple mental exercises like that can be asked of everyone, some will become aware of the white genocide going on just by asking the right questions.

fpbp

Somalis are usually very friendly people, I know several where I live.

>White genocide
What the fuck? This isn't even a thing. You are aware of the fact that third generation Latino's identify as white in the majority of cases right? So even in your bullshit world where da joos are trying to destroy the proud aryan race their plan would fail eventually.

>Somalis are usually very friendly people, I know several where I live.
t. Mohammed al-Khat

You need to go back.

>third generation brown people identify as white therefore the blurring of identities isn't a thing

You are pretty fucking stupid.

>Somalis are usually very friendly people
You have to go back, Mehmet

Hahaha you guys are hilarious(not really)

Muh pure race. I don't care if the """white""" identity gets diluted. It has no basis in anything. It is literally just a social construction.

>What the fuck? This isn't even a thing. You are aware of the fact that third generation Latino's identify as white

Oh yes, white people aren't being replaced, because this group of shitskins "identify" as white. Good one leaf.

Listen, it's okay, when Africa is wiped out by a designer virus we'll have people like you who identify as black brained, so they'll always live on in your stupidity.

Go fuck a moose or a goat, which ever you prefer Abu Yahya al-Kanadi

Casual racism isn't funny, it's a sign of deficiency of character.

Latino's are mostly caucasian user. And those racial differences are largely a social construction anyway. There are slight physical variances, but aside from that we are the same.

>third generation Latino's identify as white

This means nothing Treduea. Besides, race in America has been fucked since the 60's.

There are distinct European markers based on biologically that separate and define us, and for those markers to be muddied does our people a disservice.

I know you're probably a shitskin that has no reason to be proud of your forebears and thus are attempting to belittle your betters, or you're just a sociology major and a faggot (Canadian so it's 100 probability of faggotry)

this video has been going around Cred Forums for years lads

A fucking leaf

here we go, at least 2012 youtube.com/watch?v=3JqSpmD7yMI

>slight physical variances
>slight

Sociology majors everyone

>Implying that racism wasn't a massive problem before the 60's

Why do you care so much about silly little physical features?

I am studying economics right now and am indeed taking several sociology based courses. You should take one sometime and learn something about the world.

I am white, and that shouldn't matter. But because of people like you it does.

Casual anime posting isn't funny, it's a sign of everlasting virginity and obesity.

I found this pic in the comments and bought it back for all of us to enjoy and get motivated

>The white race is a social construct
I'm only half white, but you're a fucking retard. Whites are objectively superior. Even then races have their own genotypes because that's why they're races.

Oh he's gay? Yeah, whatever.

You're full white in my book, based user.

Explain why groups such as East Asians, Indians, and Jews outperform whites in every metric when put in similar socioeconomic situations?

Because based on their race, they have certain predispositions intellectually that set them apart.

This doesn't mean that white countries should be flooded with East Asians, Indians, and Jews.

White people get along just fine by themselves and have been responsible for 90 percent of human innovation.

So yes, perhaps Asians are good at test taking, but Whites are proven to be better at innovation and ingenuity historically.

Multicultural societies can succeed to user. Look at Canada, where I live. Pure white countries can suck too, look t eastern Europe.

it only works when people mind their own business, but that requires the abandonment of community.

You minnesotafags deserve this for electing the eternal cuckservative Paul Ryan.

Yes and what happened to the native peoples of Canada? Apples and Oranges. Colonies are based on multiculturalism because the colonists displaced the natives. European nations however, have traditions and ethnic groups who have deep roots to where they are.

somalis really make you understand the difference in human races. They're just so stupid and so hideous looking. they look very distinct.

Bullshit, they are friendly under threat of violence.
They are very well mannered here because they would get murdered if they were not as humble as pie but they will cut your throat if you are alone with more than one of them.

>will Cred Forums defend this or be against it?

He must have mentioned terror...

Far Left Activist Says the word "Terror" Is Offensive Because Muslims May Have Hurt Feelings
youtube.com/watch?v=NojoND62sG4

I was born in South Africa, and that's bullshit. Have you ever gone up to a black person living in poverty on the street and spoken with them? Well I have, and guess what, they were nice, kind people. You've bought into the VF and their bullshit hate mongering. Jy is n' fokken moroon.

You're comparing immigration to colonization, user.

>Pure white countries can suck too, look t eastern Europe.

2 things

First, Eastern Euro countries are still leagues ahead in safety compared to South American and African countries.

Two, and most importantly my faggot friend, THEY LIVED UNDER COMMUNISM FOR ROUGHLY 70 YEARS

You're a gigantic fucking retard (even moreso than I thought) to overlook that second bit of information.

>Look at Canada

Another historically white country that at least had a better variant of immigration wherein they took in chinks and indians instead of niggers.

Fuck off faggot, if they are so nice why are you living in Canada? I am the furthest thing away from a fucking VF supporter.

I work with the fucking smile foundation so dont tell me I dont know anything about black people.

Talk about my country while safely living in Canada. Fucking liberal piece of shit. I am glad you are gone.

Did it hurt when the afrikaans fucked you in that girly ass?

The cuckservative end game

I thought you said race was just a social construct? Get off the fence, either it's real or it's not (it's real)

bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

Please leave your stupid, uninformed racism at the door, friend.

I am living in Canada because, as a young boy, my parents moved.

Societies as poor and broken as South Africa have a lot of crime and problems. That doesn't give you free reign to call black people violent barbarians.

>Social construct
Using a made up lefty word the fuck are you on about
A wolf can breed with a dog doesn't mean it does the wolf any good nor the dog
But I am sure you believe that people are not animals we are different

HAHAHAHA yeah I know your type.
Fucking pie in the sky liberal. Mommy and daddy left south africa because of violent crime committed overwhelmingly by the blacks but they never failed to tell their dumb little shit child that South Africa is so nice, black people are so friendly.

Everytime I go overseas I meet a liberal South African who loves to talk about how awesome South Africa is.

I always ask "So why did you move then."
They always say "Crime"

Fucking idiots.

Holy fuck your retarded
Ask me how I know you have a cunt

I never called them all barbarians neither but allot of them and you can see it with the tremendous amounts of abuse the majority of the afflict on their children.

yeh, except they are. Cant even go out in fucking Johannesburg at night and through the course of one month there were at least eight situations where pumped up niggers where trying to punch someone from my team or create problems. They also shit outside (not all of them).

The place needs apartheid.

>bloomberg.com/view/articles/2015-10-13/it-isn-t-just-asian-immigrants-who-excel-in-the-u-s-

Congratulations to Nigerian immigrants. This does what exactly in disproving the general trend of East Asian, Indian, and Jewish peoples excelling over whites and Whites generally excelling over hispanics and blacks?

Also, funny isn't how you didn't mention nigerians in your initial list of people that excel.

And might I ask, what condition is Nigeria in currently?

Oh that's right, it's a third world shit hole. We are draining that country of people on the right side of the bell curve so ultimately we do them a disservice.

You're really an insufferable faggot. I hate canadians so fucking much.

How does black cock taste?

I don't think South Africa is awesome, user, or I would have moved back. Ever thought that there were reasons for the crime rate being o high? I wonder what happened in SA that didn't happen in safer nearby countries like Namibia?

Oh I know.

Neo nazi's will be ignored.

>I never called them barbarians, but they are

Social constructs are things that human society invents and enforces through social norms. It isn't that difficult of a concept. I could give you a more academic definition, but I doubt your brain could handle it.

>Social constructs are things that human society invents and enforces through social norms
Human society did not invent the different races, it is just genetic. I could give you a more detailed explanation of how that works but I doubt you would bother reading.

>Ever thought that there were reasons for the crime rate being o high

Yes, because white people lost power.

Look at what's happened in Rhodesia faggot. Mugabe banned whites and his country went to shit. Now he's begging for white farmers back and foreign aid so his people don't starve.

>Social constructs are things that human society invents and enforces through social norms. It isn't that difficult of a concept.

It's not difficult at all. It's actually so hollow that it speaks volumes on your intellect that you were so susceptible to something so ludicrous.

youtube.com/watch?v=p5LRdW8xw70

>The Gender Equality Paradox

Watch this faggot. It shows hard science versus sociology.

You'll love it my leaf friend ^)

>Ever thought that there were reasons for the crime rate being o high?
africans
Are you aware of how brainwashed you sound to normal people or are you trolling m8

>Rhodesia

Zimbabwe** But the point still stands.

Somalians are the worst people on the planet, after the leftists.

Liberal cunt will not watch that bro

So you mean jews are not a race?

>neo nazi's
>'

Fucking kill yourself, dumb jew.

It's a fucking leaf
Take your pick does it make a difference which

But Somalia isn't that bad anymore, at least that's what our government say since they started deporting them..

Racialization is a social construct though. Ascribing different behaviors to different races is absolutely a social construct.

I'm pretty sure most people would agree with me, actually. Have you ever thought about how disgusted the people around you would be by your racism?

>because white people lost power
Ah yes, the glorious white savior, he did so much for Africa. Stealing their land and resources was just fair payment, after all :^ ).

There are some natural differences between boys and girls, but natural differences shouldn't determine somebody's life. We don't live "as nature intended" at all anymore, why should gender be any different?

Why would I, I know what it's going to say and what studies it's going to quote already.

how the actual fuck is it always a Canadian thats the insanely delusional one. I dont understand how someone can deny reality this hard to preserve their precious ideology

Oh yes all those baby rapes, violent murders, gang rapes, theft, assault with deadly weapons the majority of which is perpetrated on other black people is caused because of apartheid.

Poor blacks raping infants because of the trauma they suffered under apartheid. It has nothing to do with their culture and the fact that their traditional healers tell them having sex with a virgin cures AIDS, its all whitey's fault.

You must be young, you are so indoctrinated there is no hope left for you. I cant wait until you get culturally enriched. Make sure to post about it on Cred Forums

>There are some natural differences between boys and girls, but natural differences shouldn't determine somebody's life. We don't live "as nature intended" at all anymore, why should gender be any different?

great job watching the video. Very typical of a faggot like you that gets there world view from a few sociology classes and can't bare to watch something that goes against their delicate bubble of opinions.

>>because white people lost power
>Ah yes, the glorious white savior, he did so much for Africa. Stealing their land and resources was just fair payment, after all :^ ).

Was talking about Zimbabwe in very recent history my man :^))

GREAAATT refutation of that as usual!

You're really bad at this whole debating thing you know?

Lol right you are cunt
Know need to upset your little huge box you live in everyday

Also Namibia has Uvambo and Himba, not Xhosa and Zulu. There is a big difference but you would not know that.

>chasing degenerates out of your neighborhood
>not a good thing

DAY OF THE RAKE

>Cernovich

What does he even do besides talking shit?

Jesus christ you poltards are thick:

June 2009
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=2&v=TfW9inRkTpU

Please send help user

>Somalis are usually very friendly people, I know several where I live.
t. A FUCKING LEAF

>White genocide
>What the fuck? This isn't even a thing.
Confirmed for globalist shill. Kill yourself you damn canuck.

There was no gay guy. Unless you mean that blonde man of Swedish descent, in which case you would only be partially correct because he is in fact of the "cuckold" persuasion, very much like his ancestors.

>Casual racism isn't funny,
>WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
You're a pathetic piece of shit, leaf.

Are there problems in African culture? Yes.
Does that mean they are inherently inferior to the glorious white master race? No.

It means that they need a decent education. I support the DA, not the ANC.

History has no impact on the world today amirite.

I'm the cunt for not hating black people?

Very intelligent and measured reply.

>There are slight physical variances, but aside from that we are the same.

>the same, but different

>not the same

you said it win your own sentence...

He is not a canuck, he is a south african whos mommy and daddy ran away from South Africa because black people were just to friendly.

>calling me a neo nazi
>mfw

anyway, like i said i was actually there and the place is shit and its shit because of blacks. at least my opinion is based on experience, unlike yours "mi mami and dadi were there".
I like Canada and i think the term 'leaf' is kinda cute, but you are an idiot.

I've been shitting blood for the last week.

You support no one cuck. Not inherently inferior but inferior none the less. Their culture is inherently inferior to any and every Caucasian culture in existence which makes them inferior.

Education? Yeah would be nice if they did not keep burning down their own schools.

I'll finish what the fires in Alberta should have

>Oh he's gay? Yeah, whatever.

can still be used to turn normies against "refugees" though

In many countries you would go to see a doctor because of that, you know.

* Their culture is inferior to any and every Caucasian culture in existence which makes them inferior. *

Stop with the fucking anime pictures. If you are trying to be serious, it just makes people take you less serious because you watch foreign cartoons.

Why are they all 12 and under? Are Somali's pygmy or something? They let one of these little people stab them? lmao

>History has no impact on the world today amirite.

Snore. I'll accept that you're an idiot and incapable of making proper arguments based on my own.

Enjoy your bubble faggot.

I literally admitted that there are minor differences. Do you understand nuance at all?

You sound like a charming and intelligent person. I have spent a lot of time in South Africa, often in the poorer areas. When I go there I don't see a bunch of "stupid blacks" like you do, I see people suffering and without any prospects or hope.

Depends on the tribe, as you said. Caucasian cultures used to be fucked up too, they just need to experience cultural reform, which isn't going to come about with your attitude.

Why would I do that. I don't really care if you take me seriously or not.

Nobody likes Paul Ryan or nigger mudslimes, you cuck

Your a cunt because you refuse to look at any view except the small patch of window that your masters allow
And because your a cunt

Just to entertain you and demonstrate again how stupid you are.

>History has no impact on the world today amirite

This was never a point of contention.

Zimbabwe's events happened in the span of the last 2 years.

You really need to learn to keep up and actually try to exercise your brain through immersing yourself in viewpoints outside of your own instead of trying to create a strawman wherein you think my bringing up Zimbabwe's current demise because of Mugabes actions means that history is irrelevant.

I'll make it very, very simple for you.

Those are two separate issues you stupid fucking faggot.

Anyways, I hope Trump wins and cucks the hell out of Canada. Fucking faggot.

Thanks brother the only solution is to kill it with fire as you can see by the cunt leaf ITT
My body is ready

I did, all they did was IV, blood test and give me bentyl 20mg pills. the pills stop most of the pain so I'm not in fucking fetal position for 4 hours straight.

>People on Cred Forums are defending the Din Dus

WHAT HAS HAPPENED TO THIS PLACE

Ok. Mugabe is a bad man. You happy now?

I just want to point out that the context is important in that situation. The white people in Zimbabwe are viewed, justifiably, as foreign intruders, and thus the populace is not sympathetic to them(similar to how illegals are viewed in the US, actually).

I've read plenty of alt-right arguments, and none of them are convincing.

btw im sorry i called you an idiot. i just disagree with you.

I'm sorry Canada, it didn't have to be this way.

Kek will sort out his own from the ashes

>Alt right
Again with the made up terms
You come in here and label everyone a racists when your world view is restricted to a narrow band of thought
You are a animal like every other animal on earth just because your big brain makes you think pretty thoughts does not change that fact, forget or ignore that part of being human( the being a animal like any other) at your peril
But again being a cunt you think humans are different and special

>I've read plenty of alt-right arguments, and none of them are convincing.

You failed to watch the video I linked (Gender Equality Paradox) because you "know what it's going to say and what studies it's going to quote already."

That's completely preposterous though my man. You have no clue what studies they are going to cite nor how fucking stupid the sociologists look when faced with empirical evidence.

My guess is that you aren't going to watch it because you'll see yourself in those sociologists. You'll see how fragile their worldview is and how hollow their arguments are when faced with actual evidence to the contrary. You'll hate what you'll see because you'll see yourself become undone.

You should watch it. Do yourself a favor. Don't be a faggot for ONCE in your life.

You mean the one leaf baiting this entire thread with mass responses

Yeah, surely this isn't a dedicated slide thread with some fucking ancient video thats been posted to death

Everyone hates tribal niggers and hoodrats don't worry

>Casual racism
Cred Forums is not casually racist, we genuinely want the death or enslavement of all subhumans.

Yeah, that's much better than being assholes that just kid about it

Cernovich is an idiot.
This video is old as shit.

He always goes
>H-HAHA I WAS JUST PRETENDING TO BE RETARDED #TRIGGERED
when you call him out on his bullshit.

No doubt bro but it's Monday morning. No better way to get your self going then to argue with a leaf
Leafs have a habit of just blowing in the wind no matter what you do

It is better. It's a final solution.

protip: they were nice to you because you were white and they thought you had money

Sadly this is what liberals wanted. I lived in a very multicultural place, and on the bus these Africans guys were yelling at some gay guy.
From what I remember they had music on loud and they argued with the driver, eventually turning there attention to the homo

i just want a safe world without wars and rapes. seems like some are just not fit for it.

change requires sacrifice

KEK WILLS IT!

I have nothing to say to you then.

Ok, I'll watch it tomorrow. It's 4 am over here and I need sleep.

I know that humans are animals. We don't have to behave according to our primal instincts, however.

Fucking checked

savages
at least give them a clean death, shit

>I know that humans are animals. We don't have to behave according to our primal instincts, however.
And that is where you are forgetting, does not matter what you want( the pretty thoughts from your big brain) instinct and primal urges are what drives us all and you will never understand or change the world for the better until you come to terms with that simple fact
The left has failed, your ideas of a world were everyone is equal just because we are all people has failed, it is time for a new way

False. Wiscucks love them both.

It's just one South African leaf.

Deep down even he knows the truth.

And holy fuck go to bed British Columbia it's almost 9 am I just got up

The only decent Somalians on the planet are Ayaan Hirsi Ali and Mo Farrah.

>change requires sacrifice
So off yourself my man

Looks like Central African Republic.
Converted this a while ago.
Enjoy

Prepare for holy war. All the nations surrounded me but in the name of the LORD I cute them down.

Ave Maria. Deus Vult

There are so many and they attack people in big groups, coward muslims retard niggers with wierd heads.

>The blacks here already hate somalians the most

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

there are other white people around but they target particularly one guy. so it seems like the white guy harrassed one of them before.

white hypocrisy exposed again !!!!

Those Somalis are also American citizens