Alert! Hiro has sent a Canary

When a thread 404s this video is on the page.
youtube.com/watch?v=49vZhQlAEyk
Hiro is telling us we're being actively monitored right now.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2013/12/09/tech/web/nsa-spying-video-games/index.html?hpt=hp_t2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm pretty sure that's an ad. Hiro is just selling any available space for ads to make this place profitable

>we weren't being monitored before this
not sure if leafposting or genuinely retarded

Video is unlisted though, seems odd that they'd keep an add unlisted, also the video basically tells you you're being watched, I don't like it.

w-who is the "someone else"?

((()))

>Hiro is telling us we're being actively monitored right now.

Of course we are you fucking autist.
Do you even realise how dangerously "powerful" Cred Forums is?
If it wasn't for us Trump possibly wouldn't even get nominated, our shitposting on the chinse cartoon image board have bigger influence on US elections than any of the campaigns so far.

No one here would be stupid enough to do something unless its one of the Haji shitposters.

NO FUCKING SHIT YOU RETARD IT'S AN AD FOR A SNOWDEN MOVIE
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF YOU BRAIN DAMAGED CUNT

Thank god I live in Finland so I'm safe.

>our shitposting on the chinse cartoon image board have bigger influence on US elections than any of the campaigns so far.

sweet irony, for free.

>Hiro is telling us we're being actively monitored right now.
Nigger that's been the case since forever.

>anons don't know

user-san you slow as a motherufcker, this place as AAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLL you ever visited on interwebz, has been archived and linked to your real identity since day one. That stands for each person that ever "surfed the web (how edgy)".

These cowardly cunts, these fucking parasites, these spineless pricks - have planed it to be as it is for a long time.

Demonocracy, blackmail and police state, fun times ahead. Hitler would be proud of them.

From my experience, we are safe as long as we do not fuck with their greedy ways and their muh-neeee...

Of course we're being fucking monitored, is there anyone here that thought we weren't? Especially after the Pepe genocide?

Cred Forums in general has been monitored for years.

This is nothing new.

how is a space shuttle a warrant canary

Drudge apostrophe happening redux, eh m8?

ITS THE FUCKING JEWS.

MOOT MADE A DEAL WITH THE ELITE JEWS IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND GET A JOB AT (((GOOGLE))).

Cred Forums IS FUCKING COMPROMISED, THEIR NEXT STEP IN THEIR PLAN WILL EXECUTE SOON.

The cat disappeared from the front page for a short time. Personally, I thought the "mayday" front page picture was a bigger indicator, back when it happened.

>satellites
>us government vehicle
>a slanted folder shape
>stamped on the folder shape is Cred Forums
>photo:hiroyuki (a warning with an author of said warning)

This place was always monitored. They come here to nab potential terrorists, murderers, kiddy fiddlers, and political enemies. They stay to argue about best girl in Re Zero and share kawaii loli pics.

I really hope on some thread somewhere someone shitposts and a bunch of different agencys get into a debate about it pushing their propaganda on eachother. Imagine how glorious it would be to have the nsa jidf and a bunch more agencys getting mad at each other

this songs my jam... time to switch the lights on and off really fast.

Literally who?

what's the next step of their master plan?

they already are, user

>us government vehicle
Yeah, a Space Agency's vehicle.. If it was a serious warning it would be something more conspicuous like a black helicopter.

CIA and FBI guilds in WoW got pissed off at each other because they kept butting heads

wow! the post successful screen changed too!
>mfw the new post successful screen

>making a canary too obvious

I thought Yotsuba being pulled was the warning

no idea.

im guessing try and abruptly add more censorship through moderation to Cred Forums.

they'll shut down the board if they think it will help hillary win the election.

they're just collecting data right now which is going to help them determine how the swing states will go.

they WILL do something before the election however, they can't risk sitting on Cred Forums and not doing anything.

forgot link

cnn.com/2013/12/09/tech/web/nsa-spying-video-games/index.html?hpt=hp_t2

>But apparently so many agents were engaged in playing video games for national security that a "deconfliction" group was created to make sure government agents weren't accidentally spying on each other.

It's obvious they shitpost on Cred Forums too. I've seen some shillbots being tested over on /s4s/ a couple of times. They have the ability to post 30 times in under 8 seconds all with a brand new IP. That goes beyond simple shitposting with a mobile phone, that's botnet tier.

Weeee

pics of the spambots

note the post times. they do the same shit on Cred Forums but instead of numbers they make those garbage "rly maeks u think" threads

>dDEEPfy1
>Double d(eep) f y
>too deep for you
Are you the big guy? Are you the one they call Hiroshima?

how do you captcha though

holy shit, how retarded u have to be to think this place aint monitored.

ppl post here because they don't give a fuck.

Well, guess it's time we start speaking in code.

%57%45%20%41%52%45%20%41%4e%4f%4e%49%4d%55%53%20%58%44

>tfw on some secret ghost government base, in some secret black projects building, in a totally off-limits room guarded 24/7 by the CIA, there's a file on every single meme, a server filled to the brim with Pepes, a folder every single individual recipient of the sacred dubs, and a team of at least 5 zoology/theology experts investigating Kek.

What would be the point? We'll just migrate to one of the hundred other chans lol. Cred Forums is supposed to be a containment site.

FSB of course

good, Pekka
keep believing that

>ruining boys noize by linking normies to it

fucking hiro

>Are you the one they call Hiroshima?

a Hiroshima for you

The entire internet is monitored by PRISM since 2003, and FBI has been in charge of moderating Cred Forums since at least 2008 while NGA runs the servers and their backend technology, then there's the CIA who does threat matrix analysis of posters and NRO and DARPA who do memetic analyses, but whatever this video is about, it isn't about any of that.
It's about something else entirely, but what that is supposed to be isn't exactly clear to me, yet.

>threat matrix analysis

Is this some thoughtcrime type shit?

Did you even read the wiki link on it?

It has to be passive for it to be any kind of legal

you do realized that almost all the chans are monitored since the cp treeposting of 34chan right?

Kind of, more like to figure out who they can pick out to isolate, radicalize, and then set loose to committ an act. Problem is it goes largely nowhere for them in regards to us. Only the adherents of the religion of peace are really able to be succesfully radicalized into doing any kind of shit.

I'm thoroughly spooped now

No shit. We are spreading Hillary own shit all over her face since last year. Of course the alphabet soup is monitoring.

*tinfoil crackles*

>MOOT MADE A DEAL WITH THE ELITE JEWS IN EXCHANGE FOR HIM TO LIVE A NORMAL LIFE AND GET A JOB AT (((GOOGLE))).

This is actually true, not sure if you're being sarcastic here.