BREAKING: TRUMP +7 LA TIMES/USC

cesrusc.org/election/

BREAKING FUCKING NEWS, TRUMP IS STILL RISING IN LA TIMES/USC AND IS NOW +7 ON HILLARY AND HAS LEFT THE MARGIN OF ERROR ZONE

THIS
IS
HUGE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY
dornsife.usc.edu/cf/unruh/poll.cfm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

HUGE

WE'RE ALL GETTING AI GFS

LANDSLIDE HAS TAKEN MY SIGHT!
TAKEN MY SPEECH!
TAKEN MY HEARING!

feels good to be an LA bro

NICE
tfw will move to the USA eventually

nice now check my 7s

I've been gone for a while, do polls matter again or are they still (((polls)))? Or is it just this one poll that isn't a (((poll)))?

Isn't it full of Pedro's?

youtube.com/watch?v=5l4OEJ38aLY

Thread theme

lol imagine being the person who has to break this to the hilldog when she wakes up

HE' S OUTSIDE THE MARGIN OF ERROR IT'S HAPPENING

CAN'T TELL IF THIS IS TRUE OR A DREAM

so they can tank him after the debates and act like shillary won

SOURCE:

dornsife.usc.edu/cf/unruh/poll.cfm

>ex bernie bro in LA posting this

fucking hell

Depends where you are at, LA is a huge urban sprawl. Spics in one area, blacks in another normally they are too busy killing each other to go into richer areas.

The polls are rigged and he's still coming up +7 nationally and has even pulled ahead in Colorado, that says it all

It's over

hills going down. im yellin' timber!

All the (((polls))) have Hillary winning by a very small margin (2/3%) but they all have Hillary winning in them.

This one has Trump climbing higher and higher ewch day, and now that he's gone past the margin of error, it's undeniable.

LA Times always leans Right.

Shes losing ground in all of the polls, but the battle isn't won yet. Dont get ahead of ourselves, keep the faith, and continue to praise kek.

We're literally kingmakers.
How dare those plebs judge us for what we masturbate to?

Wtf i live trump now

this 11111111 CANT WAIT

I'm probably the only proud white man in WoHo

Were my LA bros at?

Nice Dubs
Praise Kek.

It's just getting good. DNC is going to have egg all over there face when she loses, after they rigged the primaries against Bernie who polled better against Trump.

This. Being excited is one thing, but saying "IT'S OVER" when there's still 50 days to go is dumb on many levels. Cautious optimism is the way forward.

WeHo*

He shows up in frog outfit.
"Ribbit"
Hillary is kill.

I can't wait until he says he hates niggers on live TV in the next few days

He always seems to fuck up when things are looking good for him

>dude there's still 50 whole days left

Welcome to your first election cycle, I hope you're enjoying it

Please don't remind me of the crowning achievement of canada cuckness here on Cred Forums. Also watch "Her" the movie, AI gf will start to cheat on you, with thousands of people simultaniously, and eventualy leaves you for an AI bf.

Is this real IT?

CAN'T WAKE UP

TAKEN MY ARMS!
TAKEN MY LEGS!
TAKEN MY SOUL!
LEFT ME WITH A LIFE WITH TRUMMMPPPPP!

which timeline are we in again?

PANIC ON THE STREETS OF CHAPPAQUA

>LA TIMES/USC

Dropped. Come back to me with a real poll thanks. (Pro tip, it has to be rated A by 538)

Bornstein

Hughmungus

So you only believe in 20 polls in which 2 are actually doing GE polls?

LA Times is A- btw, like CNN, CBS,

> (((538)))
> adjusted polls

Triple dubs of truth.

nice ID fag

I don't want to jinx anything but does anyone feel like trump actually has a decent fucking shot at winning

I don't come to Cred Forums too much anymore because it rots my brain but I honestly believe that if I believe and if we all believe in trump he can win through meme magic

fuck

>nate salt

>CNN
>A-
HOW?!?

He won the election right from the start.

Lads... have we become the Jew behind the curtain ?

The main thing here is that this poll is breaking its previous peak. The poll is more about trends rather than the number imo.

Its 5 am how the fuck is this breaking kek

That poll is useless. Hilary is winning all of the real polls.

He is going to win isn't he?

Keep telling yourself they're real.

This is incorrect. NYC never gets it right

Implying British polls are as bad as American. You guys suck at polling. Ours are very accurate.

>NYC

What did he mean by this?

I think this is good too, but I would also suggest not getting cocky. Until we can seen numbers like these across the board, we need to keep memeing.

Why is it that the polls told the truth, but when they are not going your way they are false? Suddenly the polls are not all correct, suddenly polls are only correct if they poll 18-23 yr old "likely voters" attending college in Austin. Suddenly Clinton fans think Texas will turn blue.

I saw this in 1999 when W. Bush was elected, and I saw the same statements and behavior from Mitten supporters with their "unskewed polls" bullshit. Face it, Hillary is losing.
It is okay. She is a old "skank" .

Your polls are just as fucked as any.
Your media is a world leader in left wing propaganda and the shit spills out into the rest of the west.
George Soros owns the company that leases you the electronic voting machines. How does that make you feel?

Keep telling yourself they're accurate.

Is this actually happening or is Hillary going to Hillary her way into the White House?

Trump never dropped that much. The pollsters changed their methodology and coordinated a media barrage.
The entire establishment is trying to stump him and I'l; be surprised if you guys get a fair election.

So many conspiracy theories go get yourselves a tinfoil hat.

You are the one saying the polls are suddenly not accurate.

A NEW ERA BEGINS HERE AMERIBROS

>trusting polls

Come on, lads

Who is ready for the Hillbot to short out live on stage during the debates?

Afterberner here, I'm fucking ready to see her go up against someone who won't pull their punches and she can't fucking run and hide this time.