The fire rises brothers and sisters!

The fire rises brothers and sisters!

Really neat, but aren't you worried about the Grünen and die Linke? They both got more than AfD...

I am worried for the Saarland, down here many people are leftist scum.

Pretty funny how much the AFD got in mordor of the lefties.

Can you explain to my burger brain what this means

Is the afd getting momentum or not?

just a bit, but they probably won't come far

14,2% for AfD in berlin is great, it means that about 50% of all the white people left in Berlin voted for them.

Those words and shapes are beautiful.

AFD got almost the same amount of voter as the lefties and that in the strongest lefties area in germany....
Really makes you think :^)

>SPD
>CDU
>Linke
>Grüne
I get the first two, Hans but why the hell are you voting for Linke und Grüne for the love of god?

Why do East Berliners vote for Communists? They are not even the same communists. They keep all the bad economic polices but none of the national characteristics of the DDR. They are literally post-modernist trash nowadays without any positive characteristics of any leftist movement.

Am I missing something? Or isn't that what The Left is?

Believe it or not, Hitler approves of the Greens in his latest film, probably confused the Germans.

True. Hitler was very progressive on many instances. But people nowadays only see blablabla da 6 gorrillion

Afd is still newish. And given the media brainwashing everyone that afd are Nazi baby killers and shit. I'm happy with the results. I would be happier with 100% but that's unrealistic.

I m here in NRW and I'm also concerned for the leftist retards we have. But only time will tell. Its time to keep redpilling folks and making the change we can.

East-Germans vote for die Linke because it used to be "their" party. It appeals to their need of feeling special.

Women vote for Grüne because nature , love and stuff. They don't care so much for their extreme antigerman program, but they vote for them anyway.

I'm not dispusting that but the Grüne are just ecoterrorists than boycott autobahn's not for natures sake, their motivation is prevent killing of frogs thus prevent sacrifice to kek

congratulations but just look at pic related from the vienna election from 2015

guess who formed the coalition?
of course not the first two strongest parties!

Why did they have to use the name Alternative for Deutschland? Sounds super dumb and un-governmental.

If they ever gain power they won't be alternative anymore dumbass krauts

Daily reminder that austrians are racemixed arab rape babies

don't forget giacomo, once the next war comes, no country will trust or ally you, leaving south tyrol an easy task

Alternative path, not alternative political system.

Should be the law that only the biggest can build a coalition I mean they fucked just 31% of the voters and they doesn't even care

>AfD
>Names are mostly russian/slavic
We are saving germany for 250 years already since emperatress took prussia to rise it to prominence and to this day with voting for right
Truly germany is our dearest creation, right after finland

Germanies election process looks fucking stupid. Why not republic?

Merkel told years ago "there's no alternative" again and again and again so alternative for Deutschland :^)

Wtf is this I don't speak sauerkraut

yes it's disgusting

what is more disgusting is that liberals say "oh well 70% didn't vote for the fpoe"

Oh, so you guys also have a Swedish-style coalition of everyone against the nationalists?

Sorry but Finns created russia

Can't wait for your re election and say well 50,99999% haven't voted for your green faggot politician :DDD

>Linke
>Grüne
WHY???

Leftie capital of germany that's why. But it's still really really good.

Proxy? Why are you in Germany if you don't know German?

Probably just german humor :^D

lol

WHY ARE YOU COME TO SWITZERLAND IF YOU ONLY SPEAK GUTTER GERMAN. AYE ???!?!?!?

I don't
fuck migrants :D

Because you set it up for us like this to prevent another Hitler in the future...........

first of all, it's better than your 2 party system, because it represents more voices of the people ....

but you are right, it's idiotic, because it's favoring the left and slowing everything down with gigantic ammounts of paperwork and don't get me started on the shit that's called "bundesländer" ..... it would be ok, if their powers were clearly defined, but at the moment it seems like they can do whatever they want as long as they don't spend money ..... fucking retarded if you ask me ....

Sacrifice of frogs is a sin against kek

Seems like you've never been to Berlin. It's the European SJW central.

It's fucking Berlin.

What would you expect?

Good trips of truth.

leftist parties got majority of votes. fire rises say hanscuck top kek