Cred Forums can we test our powers?

Let's meme this company (Microbix Biosystems) MBX is the ticker, into becoming a $10-15 stock.

This company literally develops cytometers for more efficient sorting of BULL SEMEN.

BUY BULL SEMEN EVERYONE.

Let's see just how powerful we are.

Also imagine the keks if (((bloomberg))) runs articles on nazi frogposters hacking insider information about a bull semen sorting company.

Our slogan?

BUY BULL SEMEN!! BUY MBX!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fLYeh-WjCEQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4PLvdmifDSk
google.com/search?q=MBXBF&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuckit I get paid tomorrow. I'm in.

You niggers better time the dump right though.

First for BUY BULL SEMEN

I'm not feelin' it.

This
this could be good.

youtube.com/watch?v=fLYeh-WjCEQ

IRAN IS DOING IT

HOLY SHIT THE MADMEN

THEY'RE BUYING BULL SEMEN

No, ye

C U C K S
U
C
K
S

Iran is doing it user. The turkroach confirmed it.

And to think Me and OP came up with this fucking insanity just 20 minutes ago......

We Cred Forumsacks are like gods among men now.

You don't need to commit money. Trading algorithms scan the net. Do it fast enough and they won't have time to stop the manipulation.

It wasn't us user. We serve a higher power now.

Praise him. This endeavor calls to us.

Praise kek.

>pump and dump

you know this is super illegal yeah

They scan twitter for now, but not here.

We need to get the momentum going for the buzz for the company.

3 BILLION FOR BULL SEMEN

It's only illegal if you actually have insider knowledge, which we don't. Making up rumors online about a company is not illegal.

We gotta look at this from a military point of view now supposing the Iranians stashed away some Bull Semen see? and we didnt. When they come out in a hundred years they could take over. WE CANNOT ALLOW........FOR A BULL SEMEN GAP!!!

Fuck off schlomo you can't get pol to pump up your shitty stock. Here is a real stock tip. ASX:RAP

Thank me when you have enough money to bulldoze another Palestinian village

your right. Im being selfish. This is Keks will.

Actually this is more of a test to see if our powers work.

We can move onto bigger and better companies later.

But really ausposter? You don't want bloombergstein posting an article about the "ebull nazis hacking info on companies in the bull semen market"?

The keks alone are worth it.

Grade A bull semen

Me and OP cooked this up in this thread.

>>thread/89440187

We are not Kikes user, your Shitposting needs work. I expected better from an australian

Iran is against the kikes user.

If we can use our meme powers to increase the price of their bull semen, they will use their newfound wealth to fight Israel.

Iran may be the enemy of freedom land, but they are more the enemy of jews.

The enemy of my enemy is my friend user. Bull semen is a rare commodity.

Palestinian detected.

BRAVO LEAF
BRA-FUCKING-VO

Someone Contact the Australian authorities and let them know a rockthrower is squatting in their country.

>I was there in that thread reading the conversation where it started
Kek wanted me to witness the birth of this.

Praise Kek.

As a bonus, it has also restored my flagging faith in leafposters.

Here

I'm on it chaps.

Market manipulation is illegal not just insider trading, stop trying to trick people into getting you money OP

I saw this too. Figure I should buy some bull semen?

BULL SEMEN IS THE NEW HOT COMMODITY

BULL SEMEN FOR A NEW BULL MARKET

Alert the heebs instead, they'll drop a JDAM on his black asshole.

>shitposting on a singaporean rice bond funded imageboard is "market manipulation"

Oyy veyy you going to rat? The sec would laugh in your face.

Reminds me of runescape clan merching

>we buy up stock
>OP presumably makes money by selling his stock to us at a high price
>as we reach the not-so-clear endpoint Cred Forumsacks who wanted a quick buck start selling
>panic stretches across Cred Forums and everyone starts selling
>stocks fall in price, real investors get worried and also start selling
>we crash a real company

Not bad, I suppose

>BULL SEMEN FOR A NEW BULL MARKET

my fucking sides

How much stock do you own in this company?

Im genuinely Surprised a fucking leaf took a break from lousy shitposting to help me engage in stock manipulation. I think the Rise of the God Emperor and starting to Uncuck even the Canadians now and we might be able to meme that faggot Treadeu out of office also.

It's Canada's only hope for a new bull market.

MBX. The last great hope. The pinnacle in bull semen sorting.

I'm confused
Why is there a sudden demand for bull semen by shitskins?

Lol.
It kills the sperms of the opposite gender with a laser to simplify breeding

Cred Forums btfo

Its a Canadian company we are fucking with so you guys are in a better position than i am to get the stock.

to consume in mass quantities for super powers obviously

You see, Canada's economy was based on oil and our gold reserves.

Since cuckdeau took office, we sold our gold reserves right before the biggest bull market in gold there's been in 8 years, and oil is down a lot.

So our only hope is bull semen now.

SAVE CANADA ANONS

BUY BULL SEMEN FOR A NEW BULL MARKET

>Uncuck even the Canadians
>A FUCKING LEAF wants to help facilitate bull semem transfer for breeding purposes
No friend, the cuck rises.

Thats later on right now we are using Personal army lulz tactics to inflate a stocks value to see how much power we have.

This is a beta test of things to come. We can kill Jewish own/controled companies and make profits in the Jewiest way possible while we are doing it.

Im sure we can even get kikes who lurk Cred Forums onboard since they can make shekels in the process. After all Jews jewing other jews is a time honored tradition is it not?

Sit down, be quiet and pay attention lad. We are giving a 101 class on how to fuck over jews.

Why bull semen

A pooinloo is online fucking perfect! we got a hot tip on a new gene sorting technology related to bull semen that was developed by this canadion company listed by OP and we are trying to create a bull run on their stock value.

Since indians worship cows you should be able to generate Major buzz about this company in the Indian stock exchange.

If a bunch of indian traders start running up this Canadian companies stock Its guaranteed to make the commissions in Canada and America go "WHAT THE DUCK SHITTING FUCK IS GOING ON!?!?"

Dam...
He shilled ur gold:0

Elaborate

I'm up for making some money, but why did you pick this stock?

So.. are you saying we are gonna act like bane and crash the economy of gotham...with no survivors?

>attempted pump and dump

come on user

Oh, and by the way, I have 4 grand sitting in my my cash reserves in my brokerage account, and fuck it, 4 G's is play money to me. So I'm ready to go. Just tell me, why the fuck did you pick MBX?

NO...FUCKING...SURVIVORS!!!

What's the point in having meme powers if we never use them?

Let's see if they work.

Also...

>not being already invested in bull semen

Why live?

Going to keep an eye on this OP. If this works like you say it does, it could be very good.

I know a buddy who doubled up on it 2 years ago. I've been tracking it on the side ever since to see if I could find exploitable patterns.

Just today me and Amerianon realized how fucking funny it would be to get (((them))) to post articles about the link between nazi frogs and bull semen sorting technology companies.

Ok

Op is a faggot

They have a laser that helps eliminate your unwished sperm.

They dont sell semen

He wanted us to shitpost the laser

We developed it on another thread. I got the crazy idea of using our memetic power to sabotage Jewish companies to advance our geopolitical goals and also to get personally wealthy at the same time via hold/put options and this Canadian stock broker grabbed my idea and rolled with it. This company is our beta test to see if we can pull it off.

Basically we came up with Bull semen sorting in relation to the gene sorting tech the company dabbles in

When i saw the words BULL SEMEN I knew Lord Kek hath spoken to us.

This is how we are going to defeat the Jew....screencap thread for our posterity.

Yeah thats the second reason for this. We tie this fucking lunacy into the Pepe Nazi bullshit currently making the rounds on Media outlets to even further discredit them.

Even if we dont suceed with the stock ticker we still help the god emperor by trolling the fuck out of the Jounralists attacking him its literally a win/win

Shit, just checked my account. Only got $600 left, haven't worked in almost a year. Got an opportunity to get my dream job right out of highschool, really impressed my employer to the point where he promised me a full time job when I gradded, and then my life went to shit and he dropped me.

Now I can't muster the effort to get another job or really do anything except shitpost 24/7. Now I get the opportunity to become rich and I can't because I'm a stupid useless shit.

This is my punishment for voting for trudeau. Kek, forgive me!

Essentially the idea is this anons.

If we can meme this company into fame and move the price up by meming bull semen technology we have tangible proof that meme magic WORKS.

As Amerianon has already stated, this has ample opportunity to tank entire jewish industries.

The best part about all of this is this is completely LEGAL.

We are merely building up rumors about the bull market created by bull semen in Canada. And we are by no means operating on any inside info, so we have nothing to fear.

Remember only though the bull can we achieve a bull market. And through the bull's essence this company and others like it will grow.

alright. Right now MBX is sitting at 0.23. You get that sucker up to 0.30 this week and I'll throw in, all 4 grand.

We need to expand our reach.

Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Reddit

Everywhere.

BUY BULL SEMEN, BULL SEMEN DEMAND IT UP

BUY MBX

is*

Anybody bring this to /biz/ yet? Maybe not the full plan, but about a rush on BULL SEMEN?

Yeah we gotta get the normies roped into this.

Should i start a thread on Cred Forums? or wait for momentum to build on /pol and /sp first?

this... is actually a very good idea.

BUY BULL SEMEN, BULL SEMEN IS A HOT TICKET ITEM
BUY MBX, BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN

Might wanna leave the "fucking the jews over" part out but the rest of it they could probably get on board with.

Do it user. Demand for bull semen is UP.

We must use our sacred powers to expand the influence of our Anti-(((Globalist))) divisions.

>Using options to steal money from retards on a Taiwanese autism awareness board

Absolutely deplorable.

>implying there's options listed for penny stocks

Bull semen is in demand user. Don't fight it.

Checked

SHADILAY

BUY BULL SEMEN, BUY MBX
BULL SEMEN IS UP, BUY MBX

Anons....what if we get one of our ringleaders Martin Shkreli on this.....

Imagine? His influence..... making bull semen in demand again.....

He could meme this into existence.

Praise Kek.

Fucking brilliant

Fuck it.....send him a PM and see if he bites.

I can't use Twitter anymore because it asks me for my cell #. Changed my IP too many times or something?

I'm not giving those kikes my personal info.

BULL SEMEN IS THE SHIT
BUY IT
BUY BULL SEMEN
BUY THE SHIT OUT OF IT

give them a fake cell in your area code as long as he areacode prefix matches up with your location data alot of the registries accept that.

Can I buy it online?

Yes. It's on the tsx.

I mean, can I buy real bull semen online?

yes but what you do with it is entirely up to you

Well demand is up, so only a few select retailers will have it, as short supply goes hand in hand.

Haha wonderful.

yeah..
how about i give you a NYPA
and you can GTFO

>south Africa

You guys are severely in need of some bull semen for your crumbling infrastructure.

You need a BULL market.

how do you even buy stocks?

I have about 20k saved in an index fund

>a fucking leaf
you guys severely need to GTFO

You sound like you need some bull semen
I've heard it's in high demand these days

I'm in

nice blog

>The NATO strategic Bull Semen Reserve is in German Hands.
>The rest of the EU member states now have to drag their dicks through a mile of broken glass to suck on Angela Merkal's wrinkled up clitoris to get their Rationed allotments of BULL SEMEN

Its a tragedy, however they made their own bed.....

Pretty sure pump and dump is illegal according to the SEC.

That sort of thing happens with penny stocks.

You are wasting Kek's potential.

Better to buy a bull than live a cuck.

Took me a while to realize you meant actual bulls and not the cuckold kind.

We have Finland, Germany and Mexico entered into the Coalition of the willing along with the US and Canada.

India and South Africa are the only Holdouts. BOYCOTT THEIR BULL SEMEN!!!

>sec wasting resources investigating autistic frogposters on a chilean miner iron funded image board

The sec would be the laughingstock of all of wall street if it legitimately investigated us.

its a Canadian company. And we are not doing the Pump and dump method. We are doing a Rising tide lifts all boats method that gives us cover.

biz thread when?

user here is right.

Tomorrow I will post a list of stocks which are correlated with an advance in this particular market.

I'm already chuckling at the thought of calculating beta for bull semen. Kek.

already done

impressive

I'm in. Setting a sell at 12.

out of 90 posts, 40 are by those who "came up with the idea"
no thanks

Great cover. Looks like an innocent investopedia page. Could conceivably be posted outside of an anonymous setting without fear of repercussion.

Maybe too obscure?

I'll probably be in tonight, when I can convince my folks to invest in this company.

NYPA faggot

I'm sorry, the fuck did I do?
out of 90 posts, they have 50 combined

It's not about me, or anyone.

It's about our lord. Me and Amerianon came up with this a few hours ago to further Cred Forums's cumulative aims.

We are in this together anons. This is merely a test of our influence.

KEK WILLS IT
SHADILAY
BULL SEMEN AND BULL SEMEN ACCESSORIES

oh you know what you did. you know and we know and you know that we know.

im shocked your still here. clearly you have no shame

Alright anons I'm off to bed. I'll be up before market open tomorrow to see if we semi succeeded.

This enterprise may take a few days, or perhaps even a week.

Excellent brainstorming. And to the user who was making those brilliant memes, keep up the good work.

Productive day today.

Praise kek.

BRAZIL AND SINGAPORE HAVE ENTERED THE COALITION

WILL SOUTH AFRICA STILL CONTINUE TO BE A FAGGOT WHO STANDS IN THE WAY OF FREEDOM!!?!?

since this is not personally aiding any of you fucks i will assist in this magic and say KEK wills it

........you know what to do user......

AND EVEN NORWAY HAS STOPPED BEING A FAGGOT AND JOINED THE COALITION!!!

SOUTH AFRICA WILL YOU DISAVOW YOUR SUPPORT OF THE BUG MENACE??

Any help for a total noob? Looked into plus500 but looks like it might be an elaborate ruse to part me with my money while making me think Im trading and making money, but not?

U.K. JOINS THE COALITION!

(if someone can help me on how I'd actually invest in this)

(Microbix Biosystems) MBX is the ticker so check the Exchange for the US and Canada until you find it.

There should be an E-TRADER company that lets you purchase stocks without a broker and if its online they probably have an international exchange.

Oi cunts if you want this to work you need the common pleb to act as a wave, even a finger in the right direction would be appreciated.

Thats where Cred Forums and plebbit come in.

We start an Alvalancher of bullsemen that attracts the Cred Forumstards who then propogate the memes we start here into the Normie sites like Twitter and Tumblr

One we get them doing 'lol check out his funny le may may XOXO!!" on this theme that will start the ticker moving. Make your investment small this time around since this is a beta test but once we know what we are capable of then we will start the proper market shakeups.

lmao

You can't force a meme guys.

>implying I'm not going to short mbx when it corrects

Is this even legal? Using memes to manipulate markets? Wtf stop it. Meme magic is dangerous.

PUMP N DUMP THE BULL SEMEN

MBX BUY BUY BUY
Isaac Goldberg said in New York Times hot new stock. Good opportunity for profit. Buy MBX now don't miss out.
BUYING MBX BUYING MBX BUYING MBX
I am buying MBX stocks right now twitter, thanks for the tip. Soaring price MBX.

I'm not forcing anyone to love bull semen.

Kek loves bull semen and I love KeK.

Spread the gospel.

t. canuck who dumped his savings in bull semen

Lads I want to do this but I have no idea how, it all looks very confusing.

Yeah, so how do we actually buy shares? Never bought shares or done anything like that in my life before. Have some savings in a bank account. I'm happy to chuck in the minimum on this to learn about it. Give some advice to complete newbies?

Take your money and trade it for bull semen. Its all very simple.

Look a lot of Globalists are going to tell you to invest in the stock market, but owning the real physical semen is what's going to really assure you and your family will live prosperously under the NWO.

BUY SEMEN FOR BULL MARKETS

Except for the the fact that we forced the Internet Meme known as Donald Fucking Trump into the Office of the President of the United states.

Dont you ever dare to presume what we can and cannot do.

Oh shit New Zealand coming with the Fresh hot BANTZ

Watch Out Australia I think they are gunning for your top spot and Worlds Cheekiest shitcunts

>Trump
>forced meme
What a fucking newfag.

Do we need UltraPure Water Filters for our semen?

Bitch! dont kill my vibe.

Where can I store the semen to keep it as healthy as possible?

Also newfag? adorable. Ive been here since 04

SUPER BULL VITALITY IS COLD PRESSED AND OF THE HIGHEST PURITY

We should help you defraud the stock market why exactly?

>A
>FUCKING
>LEAF

Where? Where all kiwis store their semen of course! in MissAlice_94's tight little Asshole!

Look, you can either be a total MORON and go in on MBX or you can use your brain and think of a way to keep your liquid gold safe for generations to cum.

Where can I buy it? I cant find a market that trades it!

Oh fuck yeah we need Alex Jones/BullSemen Memes and as many of them as we can get.

Thats Fucking gold.

Explain this all to a retard that has always wanted to get into stocked but too lazy.

So what exactly is the "plan" here?

Buy now why it's cheap, pump up desire for the stock via fake buzz and shit, then sell it high?

Isn't that illegal?

I'm retarded, please hold my hand.

but she hates her butthole

Nope, not through unofficial channels. Now where the fuck can i buy this stock? MBXBF

Bumping this, may Kek guide is chosen people.
Let's meme MBX into relevance.

Help me out, where can i buy some stocks for it? Every place I normally go has it listed as grey market and cant be bought!

Before throwing money at this company, you should read into it, looks like this is an elaborate ruse perhaps by some mbx shareholders to pull in as much money as they can seeing as the company is TANKING and all shareholders are pretty pissed off

Who fucking cares mate, theres keks to be had! Where can i buy these stocks?!

It's fresh
It's dynamic

It's.. Bull Semen

ITs a Canadian Company. So you probably have to go through their exchange.

Canada bro is a Broker up there and when he comes back he will give us more info but the goal right now (because this shit literally started not more than an hour+ ago) is to get Memes with the theme of "BUY BULL SEMEN" trending on social media.

Trust us there is a method to this madness and the end result if we guess correctly is a penny stock punching WAY above its normal value soon

I don't get how you into stocks.

What, by the shareholders about to steal a bunch of gullible anons cash?

Satire of course

Well I checked my account out of curiosity, and this shit isn't even accepting orders.

It's a dead stock.

I have 3 barrells if someone wants to go long on physical bull semen for the post fiat collapse

truth, either way anons get paid, kek's will get's fulfilled, and the headlines will read "alt-right" inflates stocks for bull semen"
triple win

BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN BULL SEMEN

Computer illiterate here;
Is it possible to proxy so that it seems the vast majority of interest is coming from Sweden?

Ah fuckin nah! theres gotta be a way!

I'm not convinced using an egregore or the remnants of an ancient gods love/teachings for shekels is such a great idea.

however this is pretty lolworthy

youtube.com/watch?v=4PLvdmifDSk

It isnt I came up with this hair brained scheme less than 2 hours ago and I never even heard of this company before but when i saw that their specialty was SORTING BULL SEMEN I knew we had a gold mine here.

The Memetic power of bull semen will start a buzz in companies with this very unusual and specific Product/service and thats when we start pushing other stuff to buzz about their gene sorting tech. BULL SEMEN is phase one of this operation.

There is a Purpose here. Trust me user.....Trust BULL SEMEN!!

Top kek denmark.

Kek is not your personal army.

>trips
Kek hath blessed thee.

Go forth.

FUCKING TRIPS
PRAISE KEK
SHADILAY
BULL SEMEN BUY THAT SHIT

I would mate but all traders Ive come in contact with dont have it listed, then theres this

Ive been through 10 different markets, none accept orders. That. Blows.

How about a physical bull semen IRA?

Mortgaged-backed BULL SEMEN securities?

>investing in Bull semen
>In september

Are you retarded?

As long as I can hedge my BULL SEMEN positions with credit default swaps and other complex derivatives.

Actually nows a good time.... get the cows pregnant prior to the snow, calves come late winter, early spring. Thats how it works, user.

We have received signs From Lord KEK

He wants us to do this man.......has he ever been wrong before?

I wonder how long people are going to show how retarded they are in this thread before realizing that it's a dead stock.

Sorry but the bull semen meme is too good to pass up. We just grab another company in the same field.

>I wonder how long people are going to show how retarded they are in this thread before realizing that it's a dead stock.

Buy bull semen today or your mother will die in her sleep

This

IM BULLISH ON SEMEN

Cred Forums : Bull semen market manipulators

>BUY BULL SEMEN EVERYONE.
Nah, I'd rather buy something else. But good bait, MBX employee, it seems you've caught a few.

This

Holy......fuck.....

What hell have i unleashed upon this world?

I'll contact the Swedes, they consume a lot of bull semen

Fuck

Can anyone in this thread point out a decent international trader for noobs to get in on this? Noobs like me?

One day youll understand that you could have been part of something bigger than yourself. We prayed and Kek has answered. Bull semen.
Until then I'll just be sitting here collecting buckets.

Kek wills bull semen to rise again.

google.com/search?q=MBXBF&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

What's this

It doesn't look totally dead. MBX.TO did 101,500 volume on Friday.

It might take a while to buy in, though, and there may be special qualifications investors must have to trade it (since it's a Canadian penny stock).

KEK hath delivered us his Bullish Semen as mana from the heavens.

this If your not a Maple Leaf then you have hoops to jump through.

So, what is this forum sliding?
Is there something happening right now that this is supposed to divert our attention from?
Because this is dumb as fuck and I can't imagine a situation where this isn't at the very least a thinly veiled attempt at raising stock prices so OP and his friends can cash them out.

Cows take about 9 months to give birth. If you got them knocked up today you wouldn't see a calf til June.

There ya go, we gotta do this fast then!

Dude we are not Sliding the Forum. We figured out a way to manipulate the stock market in the most lulzworthy way which is a weapon we can one day turn on the Jew.

I havent even bought the stock yet. Canadian stock trader bro who cooked this up with me had a friend who owned some stock and like the margins. it was on a list of companies and i picked it out of the lot because it specialized in BULL SEMEN