Sources say Trump planted the bomb

Where is your neo nazi frog now? One of you racist Drump supporters planted the bomb. Your kek God can't save you now its over

Journalists now reporting it.

BTFO
T
F
O

Jail time will break Pepe
He didn't deserve this

#ree Pepe #i can't stand her

>trump supporter
>5 afghani men already arrested
Hills hills will make up anything to try to blame Trump... it's like a parody at this point.

>Buzzfeed
>Journalism

Pick one and thank you for Correcting The Record.

>trump like everyone else with any sense called an obvious bomb a bomb before the police reported on it

wow it's fucking nothing.

you're a shitty CTR shill.

Wtf I love bombings now

This would be the worst fucking false flag of all time, even Hillary knows a failed assassination attempt or a Bill Clinton death would garner the sympathy vote.
These are just dumbasses who failed chemistry class.

Drumpf shills in meltdown mode hahaha

First of all, NOBODY DIED. He was just demonstraing the imminent theat America faces. The injured people were paid actors.

A bomb will be first thing that comes to mind if you look at the terrible state of the modern world with terrorists like ISIS.

Liberals reacting to right wing conspiracy theories:

Haha right wingers are so stupid and paranoid, they fall for the dumbest conspiracy theories out there without a shred of evidence.

Liberals reacting to conspiracy theories that support their agenda:

Wow, this makes so much sense. These evil right wingers are trying to destroy America with their evil hateful ways. Evidence? All the evidence we need is that right wingers are evil hateful racists.

Really makes you think.

I know the employment market is hard. But this is sadder than sharting in mart.

Git gud faggot

kek'd

The right is in full panic mode because they know this ride is almost over.

They will go back to their parents' basements when Hillary wins.

The left doesn't think it just reacts emotionally and goes from there.

Sage

Fake and gay

isn't there a fag parade you need to practice for?

Haha look a gay bashing bigot. Typical Drump supporter

Moderatefag here.

Looking forward to this blowing up in the GOP's face, pun intended, so the FBI can finally get the green light to lock up Shillary.

With both of them out of the way, the era of bipartisan ultimatums can finally come to an end. Teddy will smile upon us from both the heavens and Rushmore.

>Hillary knows a failed assassination attempt or a Bill Clinton death would garner the sympathy vote

How much you want to bet Bill is spending bug bucks on a personal security detail and food taster?

CNN IS NOW REPORTING THIS

You didn't deny it faggot

>false flagging false flags
Going too far.

>trump supporter plants bomb
>trumps fault
How?!
If I support a football team and plant a bomb, why the fuck is it the football team I support to blame... ?

If you planted the bomb to blow up those faggot Patriots so that your favored Jets could win

((((((((((BUZZFEED))))))))))

thanks for correcting the record goy. 2 shekels have been deposited to your account.

DESPERATE

(((They))) are getting desperate.

Let's meme the whole village!

hey braindead asshole, why clinton's health is a conspiracy while trump's bombings are legit?

Thanks for correcting the record.

...sage.

1$ has been transferred to Your shill account

>"Bomb"

>hate scheme

what did he mean by this?

>be Trump supporter an totallynot a CIA soros goon
>Trump is winning
>better make a bomb to set off in a dumpster
>that'll show them
Yeah, no.