If Trump becomes president, what will the geopolitical sphere look like?

If Trump becomes president, what will the geopolitical sphere look like?

Will the world change much under 8 Years of Trump?

the world will change for the better

nationalism(trumps agenda) In the US will cause healthy competition between nations again
healthy compation will cause advancement
advancement will change the world for the better

oh my god its a fucking jewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww holy fuck i have never seen your flag on Cred Forums before oh my shit this is bad fucking news we are all fucked the jew claw will fuck us all

le reddit newfag

>>newfag
Lol not only are you a jew your also a cunt hahahaha *sniffs* hmm smells like something cooking

seriously go back to le reddit, you are embarrassing

it is clear that you do not belong here

HAHAHAHA
>>it is clear that you do not belong here
Listen you dumb fucking kike nobody on /pol likes jew infact nobody in the world likes jew. Hitler did nuffin wrong its just so sad that you were born so late heh.

I was determined to reply to this thread, but it seems like it's going to be your little battleground from here on out

the kike is far more preferable to you. i believe Cred Forums will back me up. even if you're doing some sort of autistic character, you're doing it wrong. if you seriously are trying to type full of old memes, you should kill yourself.

Join the fight against the jew
Hitler wants you!

>>you should kill yourself.
Well someone watches leafy

fucking hell.

this place is going to hell.

fucking faggot kill yourself

>>fucking faggot kill yourself
Leafy is that you?

What the fuck is going on ITT

Holy fuck this is embarrassing, and we have Trudeau.

>never seen a jew on Cred Forums
Havent been here long. The jews are everywhere. Also
>FB_IMG_
Intense trolling

just this faggot

Just an autistic US user trying to be Australian

HAHAHA good job goy i was waiting for someone to point the fb images

he wishes

Stupid Norwegian shit head doesn't understand shitposting tisk tisk cuck

Why is it that every time there's actually a non shitpost thread that has the potential to be a nice thread with quality arguments, some autist has to come and shit it up and prevent any coherent discussion from taking place?

Thanks for ruining what could've been a decent thread you fucking twat

Heh
>>autist
Hey abdu how does it feel taking a shower in the same water as ysterday hmm? fuck off you dot head cunt anyone who uses autism as an insult is an autist themselves.

Only reason your saying this
>>Thanks for ruining what could've been a decent thread you fucking twat
is becuase this goy said this
>>Why is it that every time there's actually a non shitpost thread that has the potential to be a nice thread with quality arguments
so stfu you sheep and go drink your tea.

Top bantz lad

If this is bait then it is the best I have ever seen.

If you are serious then you are literally cancer.

>>Top bantz lad
Aww did your curry get cold?

POO

Thread has been derailed.. By the government.

hes a mad lad i don't think anything will hold him back

When the fuck has anyone on Cred Forums ever been serious? Im the only non cancerous person in this shitty thread, the fucking thread as bait from the beginning so anyone that came here for a serious discussion is dumb as fuck and they're even dumber for getting mad at my OP trolling skills heh cucks all of you

To answer to the OP, imo geopolitics would be impacted greatly by a Trump presidency considering that the US has never really considered an isolationist approach before (at least I myself do not know about this), hence there could be a lot of changes.
Even in South Asia itself, Trump has the intention of reducing the support given to Pakistan and improving relations with India (something that had been steadily increasing for the past decade).
Also, tensions with Russia would also ease up which could lead to a period of global stability I suppose.

Mmm good shit right there f@m
U just foken roasted me

Either baiting or trying too hard to fit in

6 months too late mate

Is this the new method for shills? Shitpost in the most cancerous way in everything as much as possible to derail threads? If so, then Cred Forums is gonna be in trouble

You should get a trip 'annoying faggot'

Here is your 'you' faggot.

If Trump is able to reach an agreement with Putin on both the Middle East and Europe, we could see an absolutely glorious new era. At the very least we know Trump is not looking to confront Russia in Syria and start Cold War 2.0 as Clinton is.

China however is not going to be a fan of Trump at all. We might even see a trade war with China, which could mean a new third world country would get the chance to take over top spot when it comes to producing cheap shit for Westerners.

Also, Israel will probably occupy some more clay.

i have contact cancer

Why are you putting in your 2 rupees on an issue that is clearly american not shit skin dirty ass dot head, know your place trash.

Something like this, Kek (chaos be upon him) willing

>>If so, then Cred Forums is gonna be in trouble
What are you trying to sound like an oldfag? shitposting has been on Cred Forums for a while so i have no clue as to what your dumb ass is talking about this has nothing to do with shills.
Oh you like faggots do you?

Agreed, although Chinese officials do prefer Clinton over Trump considering that while Trump had only criticized China on matters related to trade, his isolationist approach would imply that China's expansion in the South China Sea wouldn't be on the United States' agenda as opposed to Clinton who had places South China Sea as one of the top priority issues.

I take back everything I said before
You are one of the best shitposters that I have ever encountered in my life

Well thats not going to make me stop

No, I said it because you ruined the thread, lard.

Just because you say that doesn't make it true.

Fixed