Pokemon Go Streamer Robbed Live

This is what happens when you send puny Asian boys into black neighbourhoods for enrichment.

youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4

Other urls found in this thread:

cdc.gov/fluoridation/basics/
politifact.com/florida/statements/2011/oct/06/critics-water-fluoridation/truth-about-fluoride-doesnt-include-nazi-myth/
money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html
youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4
inquisitr.com/3414082/kane-millsaps-16-year-old-who-brutally-sucker-punched-12-year-old-while-wearing-brass-knuckles-could-end-up-in-prison-for-20-years/
twitter.com/rickeybot/status/777811180324814848
youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc
twitter.com/rickeybot/status/777782966449823745
reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3c4fmr/a_quick_lesson_on_redpilling_others/
philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/03/09/3-waive-preliminary-hearing-in-beating-death-of-homeless-man-in-olney/
amren.com/archives/videos/black-kills-white-to-right-historical-wrongs/
youtube.com/watch?v=eH8ylXIjKec
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Fuck Trump and fuck whites

You're next hang out spot is going to be from the branch of a tree nigger

Added to my nigger crime reel.

And I might as well add a few more niggers for good measure.

holyshit

fuck niggers and the kikes that enable them

Pokemon Go to the police

Nigger bike theft meme is real

There is ONE FUCKING rule around blacks.
Its not rocket science.
Its not long and hard to memorize.
Its not impossible to follow.
This bright young asian dude should have known better.

Remind me again, Cred Forums, what is the one thing you never do around blacks?

>pokemon Go does not support Split Screen View

Relacks and let the crime wave take you away

Fuck all niggers.
Fuck all kikes.

why was that twitch channel terminated? Being robbed is violating the terms of service? Isn't that victim blaming?

It's just so typical, a coward punch to the back of the head and then he runs off

Not a snatch and grab

He could've killed the dude

>Isn't that victim blaming?

More around the lines that they don't endorse their users going out to crime allies and risked getting robbed.

God I wish that would happen to me... Again...

The outcome will be much different next time.

He just needed that guys phone to sell for some money for dem programs

So is this asian kid going to keep playing GO?

>dat pink mist

fucking niggers. hang them all. HANG THEM ALL.

what's on the black guy's head? a headtorch?

this is FUCKING HORRIFYING

Videos of niggers attacking people doesn't bother me. What fucking bothers me is that they attack someone and NOBODY DOES A FUCKING THING. They just stand there and watch it happen. What the hell is wrong with people?

I was thinking a go pro.

Why do they never do anything? Why? He's just a fucking kid!

It's a head lamp. That dude was probably homeless and/or looking through recyclables until he saw an easy mugging.

This one bothers me the most. Why they gonna fuck with the skinny ass white kid? he just minding his own business.

75% of America's drinking water is fluoridated. The Nazis put fluoride in the Auschwitz camp drinking water. Fluoride has the effect of dulling the part of the brain that resists authority. It makes people who drink it, mindless sheep to the slaughter. The way the government likes it.

Head lamp

>

Ahh I love triggering of niggerators

You're a retard.

Apparently he was making fun of him before... I know it's not an excuse but that white boy needs to learn his place. Don't fuck with a black fella and he won't fuck with you.

Because it would be racist.

he's probably carrying a gun and the whiteys aren't

I was having a decent night up until this. When are you crackas gonna do something about these dumb baboons? Sick of having to live in fear around here because I'm surrounded by low IQ chimps.

i was impressed when she brought the smoke to her mouth, then i decided to watch a bit more, because i had doubts she could light it. Then she lights it, and i'm thinking to myself "no fucking way".

In 2012, more than 210 million people, or 75% of the US population, were served by community water systems that contain enough fluoride to make them placid sheep
cdc.gov/fluoridation/basics/

politifact.com/florida/statements/2011/oct/06/critics-water-fluoridation/truth-about-fluoride-doesnt-include-nazi-myth/

> nice detailed argument, 0 upvotes
> le sam hyde with a one liner, 7 upvotes

racists are retarded, who would have thought

What an omega faggot

enough proof and personal experience against niggers from them, no need to keep indulging in arugments. those who know they're subhuman will stick to that while the rest will slowly realize it as well

this. When does open season start for fucks sake I want to go on a hatchet spree

(Hi FBI)

Country of pussies.

All these webms pisses me so much off

Can someone post webms of ghetto nigs getting BTFO?

NOTE: Ghetto nigs

>REMEMBER

>tfw almost no blacks in my city

>walmart in background of filthy, suv-ridden highway while nigger getting shot in head taking coalburning white woman hostage

dog bless ameriga

here

got moar?

Because you'll get jumped by several of them or stabbed/shot.

He has a CNN article

Oh, same here fellow anonymous user. Assuming the Race War™ started today, where would you be? As in, what are your coordinates, SSN, and weapons cache look like?

Kek

seen that, i thought he'd sperg out but he was actually pretty composed

Sauce?

>what is the one thing you never do around blacks?
Is it racist microagressions?

Justice

money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html

Nothing amazing but I thought it was pretty funny that they did it about him.

>almost

>money.cnn.com/2016/09/16/technology/youtube-fast-food-reviewer/index.html
Thanks matey!

Excellent. Always nice to see one of our own doing well.

Wait a moment, the nigger thug had a go pro cam on his head?

got any webms of nignogs getting btfo'd?

it was probably stolen too they dont usually go out to steal from just one person its usually several people as was the case in the last pokemon go robbery caught on stream

this is why our cops shoot so much

violent niggers who will use deadly force whether it's a gun, a knife or anything

niggers are savages

cant you see ... the pack of niggers behind him ?

He's gone to the big leagues now.

HOLY SHIT THEY ROBBED BRYAN CRANSTON

All those shots and they still didn't take him down? Fuck.

does anyone have the dashcam gif where the car chase ends, and the nigger fires off 10 rounds, and he's put down on the hood of the officer's car with one shot?

>Lip Balm
Manlet as FUCK.

1. Situational awareness. People playing pokemon go or texting looking at their phones are too distracted to notice a black person walking behind them for half a block.

Always think before you do something. I remember being young and almost getting in a bad situation. I took a girl on a date and we were going down the promenade but of course you have to park in the parking structures which can be dangerous. We headed to the elevators to go down to ground level. It opened, two sketchy hispanics were in there. We should have let them go and take the next one, but I was young and naive and we just got on. I got that eerie feeling so I held onto my key ready to stab an eye out if needed but really it's a last ditch effort. Luckily before the doors close someone yelled to hold the door. An old white couple came in and I think that was what saved me and my date from being robbed if not stabbed/killed. I remember walking out at the ground floor the two were right behind me as if they wanted to still rob me. My date stared at them and they were like "lets go" and went the other way.

Make sure you are cautious of every situation you get into, make sure you know each risk. Sure, you hope for the best in people but expect the worst.

2. Having a way to defend yourself. Whether it's a gun or a knife, whatever is legal or illegal if you're willing to live with the consequences of getting caught with something illegal. I always carry some type of knife even a last ditch around my neck --- but usually a bootknife if I'm not wearing sandals. Even a flashlight with a defensive bezel or pepper spray, just anything so you have a defensive mindset of what you can use when you are in a situation. You want more than just your hands when the perp has a knife/gun. Your life is worth considering these things.

Even up close, you'll miss most of the time when under stress. Hence the standard mag dump.

If that happen to me i would of came back and shoot those nig nogs.

damn, did the first guy actually get shot and still manage to get off a few shots?

shit

Meh. They'll all wind up killing each other sooner or later. The biggest problems are kikes and misguided whites keeping niggers alive in the first place.

Nah it's a headlamp, was probably using it for when he comes across vehicles that are unlocked or have some goods inside

Which video did he make that comment on?

These are the niggers deserve to burn to death in the isis cage.

NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGG R S NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS NIGGERS

boy I sure do hate people of an arbitrary ethic type for aggregate de.ographic trends and not the individuals who actually commit crimes. It is so great to be enlightened. Praise kek

>my imaginary girlfriend likes my lips chapped

Watch you back when your around blacks.

Hello fellow cuck
I hope you, too, derive some existential humor, come Hillary Clinton's 2020 reelection campaign

>it's NEVER niggers fault ever despite example after example after example

you considered that video worth saving?

There must not be any black people nearby you - that's normal black behavior

actually, thats extremely well behaved for a black person.

Is it wrong to want niggers dead ?

They do nothing else than take resources and act violently.

Quite literal savages.

something something not all niggers
something something white peoples' fault

What about the spics?

lol paranoid little shit

you are the kind of person who shouldnt own a gun

Reminder: All niggers must fucking hang

is that arya stark

>Not filling your tires with hydrogen cyanide

Let's remove kike and nigger first, and then see where we're at.

>mockingly calls others enlightened for acknowledging patterns
>ignores cultural and ethnic properties binding people
>I am le real enlightened rugged individualist faggot

Nice (((reasoning))) there.

>pistols

Then Twitch took his page down for violations against the community for 24hrs.

Hey, at lest he was kind enough to shut the register after.

I found a victim liberal who doesn't believe in protecting themselves. Oh the police will protect you just like the dude playing pokemon that got punched and his possessions stolen.

like someone said earlier they probably want to avoid looking like they encourage walking around in dark alleys at night.

for liability reasons

Well i'm not american

>They

>how dare you get punched in the face by a nigger on our air. you're jeopardizing our diversity.

at least the great thing is that this shows that niggers are a parasite to all races, not just whites. the niggers are kidding themselves if they think spics or gooks want to have anything to do with them.

Hi ho cherry oh a picking I will go

KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKES KIKE KIKES ethnic properties blind people from seeing how inhuman niggers are; I am the ubermensch; you chhose not to recognize the pattern, you CTR shill

You don't need a scary gun white people. Just call the police after you give the nigger what it wants.

have some more cherries you nigger-enabling kike

sometimes I wish I was walking around these black neighborhoods just so some nigger looked at me wrong

boy I wish I could beat a nigger

I'm pretty sure this is the most fucked up video on this thread.

and more cherries

I'm a good mutt, don't ethnic cleanse me, Aryan. Notice my proficient use of the English language and interests in western conservatism. I'm also blue-vein white under the collar.

Honorary Aryan when?

>a sham argument set up to be defeated.

more cherries for our whiny kike

I actually know her irl.
She can draw and shit.

the whiteys there look like they are drug junks

>mfw black
>Have no problem watching other niggers get killed

more

Whites and blacks need to unite their activism against the police state and industrial military complex before a war with Russia is sparked.

you get used to it. Everyone moves away from blacks. usually they just murder, rape, and beat people every day until they got shot. usually dead by early 20s. sad

In the midst of all this, can we remember there is a clear difference between a black man and a nigger?

This is what separates us from the stormfags which have obviously invaded this thread.

still more you fucking kike

a whole bowl full of nigger crime cherries that never should have happened

all white people snuffed out by savage subhuman niggers

That's black on black crime. Don't burn a single calorie getting worked up about that.

As will our if we keep buying into this ruling class funded media war path to helter skelter.

Stormfags need this though.

Put this stupid piece of shit into prison.

That's sad, i always thought you americans had it abit better than us.

Fucking kill yourself, jew.

Nobody likes you and nobody ever will and you are entirely at fault for this.

Dindu nuffin

But it's that kind of behavior that turns them into niggers. I'd like to think they could be actual people if treated properly by their parents.

Considering that social justice asians are becoming more of a thing i welcome more of them getting blown the fuck out

They don't need to do all of that. Just remove from influence a dozen or so of the worst kikes on earth and things will start fixing themselves without further interference.

Wtf is wrong with that thing?

Thank you, I enjoy cherries almost as much as I love politics

Reminder that Trump won't win Ohio

Who would win:

10 Slav gopniks (ADIDAS elite) or 10 nignogs?

Made this when the second thread came out.

Pfft. At this point you've got to be a deluded idiot to think the majority of blacks aren't niggers. Cream of the crop means cream of the crop, not everything else. There's a nigger, then there's a guy who's basically become white in every area except ethnicity.

>Pokemon Go Streamer Robbed Live
>youtube.com/watch?v=dI9IuBthnd4
>nigga is wearing a GoPro

How you raise niglets

This is fucking disgusting.

ALERT: Shills just got caught fixing a poll to get a LOLI / PEDO general thread on Cred Forums !!!

ALERT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

still love niggers?

It's a headlamp.

There's a nigger in my house today. My brother thinks it's okay to bring animals inside the house. He portrays himself to be civil.

What do?

Lol or you stab the nigger, take your shit back then piss on him and leave

>turns them into niggers
god turned them into niggers and this is kind of behaviour nigger have

Yes, they are my people, stupid racist -_-

It's amusing how disturbed I get by completely unwarranted violence. The unnecessary excess.

Nigger lovers on defense force flagged his account.

;)))

this is fucking abhorent. How are people like this allowed to breed.

Niggers are the fucking worst i swear to fucking god. They all need to be shot and killed.

A graphic example of how our country is falling apart. No country for old men

It just depends on the area. once an area has more than a few blacks, it's a bad area. it won't be safe and everyone moves.

at least this'll make him famous

Praise be to the Rothchilds I mean Kek for fomenting a perfect storm of subterfuge and kikery to allow such an array of freedom I mean degeneracy to flourish in God's chosen country

This one is my favorite because the sheer volume of white pain and misery means that my wrongness is so much more obvious to me (despite my shilling?) and any subsequent viewers of my/our posts.

you're the stupid one

ungrateful niggers only repay hospitality and support with spite and violence.

they are a doomed people. your people. and you'll choose to go down with the ship.

Fucking niggers! They all have to die!

thats like trying to blame stormfags for the existence of niggers

Cant wait to string you up, Tyre.

>Kane Millsaps, a 16-year-old Arkansas teen who brutally sucker punched a 12-year-old while wearing brass knuckles, could face up to 20 years in prison, according to Fox 16.

inquisitr.com/3414082/kane-millsaps-16-year-old-who-brutally-sucker-punched-12-year-old-while-wearing-brass-knuckles-could-end-up-in-prison-for-20-years/

old hippy dead head fan getting red pilled. depressing

Try it cumskin t-u-

My step mom is this. She was adopted and raised white. She also has two daughters, which she had with a white man. One of them is totally fine and I like hanging out with. The other has embraced her niggerness a little bit more than she should have.

it's not that stormfags hate the blacks. No shit. everyone hates blacks.

it's that the stormfags are old and weird and they seem desperate to fit in here. they stick out. But they're here to stay now on Cred Forums, but you can always recognize them. Fuck stormfags. you reek of desperation

fucking triggered...

And we consider them humans ?

I can't wait for the day where i can smash your door down with an AR-15 and drag you screaming out into the street and put you down like the filthy dog you are infront of the entire white neighbourhood.

>This one is my favorite because the sheer volume of white pain and misery means that my wrongness is so much more obvious to me (despite my shilling?) and any subsequent viewers of my/our posts.

hang around for a while, kike. you can't stay the same forever.

>cat is being a complete asshole as always
>alpha black wont take it
>n..niggers damn them

Cuck detected

Look, Mexican Cartels kill niggers, south americans and sand niggers before they even reach the border cities, so please give us a bit of a break would you?

He should have stayed on the roof.

Nigger detected

>everyone hates blacks.
I can never emphasize this enough.

How about not being a nigger?

>tfw about to buy a house in America before I used google street view to look at the community and I saw nothing but black people walking around
Dodged a bullet lads.

well with parenting like this it's not wierd that some of them grow up to be the way they are.

>Craigslist ads for Roof Korean Duty
>Bunch of Storm Fags show up

>mfw americans can't walk around in a major city park at night without being robbed

A nigger is always a nigger. Those respectable black men will have a bunch of nigglets and there's no telling what they'll turn out like.

If you want to move to America and avoid blacks, hit up one of the more obscure states like Utah, Idaho, or Wyoming. May be shit but they have like, 3 blacks per million people.

Reminder than an actual wild gorilla treats a nog spawn and other wild animal better than it's own parents.

>Abusing defenseless animals bred specifically for companionship and love. Literally cannot survive and thrive without a human because of controlled breeding.
>Alpha as fuck

Alpha male doesn't abuse in any way shape or form, be it physically, emotionally, etc. , the people that depend on him.

Ive been here for ever a decade, greenhorn

Reminder than an actual wild gorilla treats a nog spawn better than it's own parents.

My heart sinks. And things like these are happening every single day.

>refer to victim and aggressor as "the individual"
Learn to write you nigger

I'd agree.

I've been here for a week and I'm already learning very quickly. I'm still unsure about the whole holocaust thing, but I'm willing to go deeper.

sure thing

As if their lips werent already big enough.

How much money and effort do people like this sink into keeping their image relevance completely off the radar and stupid inane shit at the center focus of culture politics

just ask more questions. this place actually lets you have a discussion.

it even lets fags like stick around

Why do niggers even want pets?

Fucking hang them all

>for companionship and love
>cats
KEK
Invasive species brought from Africa and Middle East during Roman/Hellenistic times as pest controller and became pest itself dethroning the based ferret
No wonder they turned out to be dindus gibsmedats that chimpout for no reason

post more

It actually may have gotten cheaper and taken less effort now than it did in the past thanks to more and more distractions and kike nepotism. Huxley was right, but the effects of their ruinous policies WILL be felt by the commoner sooner or later.

wow.

I thought I had experienced rage before I watched this webm. I don't think a single video before this has ever made me want to mag dump from point blank and take a life but holy fucking shit.

That looks like an abnormal amount of internal bleeding for a cat, poor thing was probably already beat before

I've just been bouncing around trying to find a thread which interests me. I'm curious how it will all look after the US Elections.

thanks for importing these niggers, lord goldbergenkike

>lemme show it to all the people watching my stream

>Cats are pests on the level of rats
>Cats are not companion
>Cats were imported from a foreign country hundreds of years ago, and nothing has changed since
>Look at this one example of a person being injured by a cat, clearly house cats are a dangerous pest.

It's no surprise someone who doesn't love animals isn't really intelligent.

Seriously, what did the guy even do? This blows my mind that they think it's okay to do this.

Go move to venezuela

Quieter.

Better.

I have a cat and he's always been super docile, even before my parents chose to take his balls. He's always been very nice and loving.

The crazy part comes when you realize just how filtered modern news is to make it palatable to the goyslaves. And, then you start thinking about why that's so. You'll see this person or that person IRL take a position that makes no sense at all, and then you come here, and it starts coming together.

And, there's always the bonuses when the bubblegum libshit left eats itself.

i seriously dont get lip plates, do you never want to make coherent sentences ever again? what the fuck why are niggers so stupid?

kek

Why did twitch ban his account? Why are they such cucks?

Was that nigger wearing a GoPro?

Is this fucking chimp recording his crimes?

Why are niggers so fucking stupid?

HMMMM THIS POST IS MAKING ME THINK

Cry me a river Ahmed

They don't have the ability to empathize. It requires abstract thinking which they lack.

I don't get mutilating your son at birth, as it's a kike tier, nigger tier practice, but, my goymerican parents did it to me.

It's always great to have a nigger put something into perspective so you can appreciate just how retarded it is.

So which animal can we import to take care of our nig problem?

That mugger was oddly polite.

That's what I'm hoping. I can't imagine all non-us people are super fond of it.

I didn't watch the news in the first place. I always felt there was something wrong with it. That's part of why I'm here. If you shift through the memes and shit that is constantly thrown around, you can find an interesting conversation or actual piece of legitimate news.

>american education

Cred Forums doesn't even read and understand less than tabloid content any more

Probably because it's become routine for him.

I've found that in almost all cases even "asshole" cats have fairly specific things that set them off, and those things are generally easy to identify.

A very common one is crowding their face. So if a cat has claws and isn't of the super-docile variety don't stick your fucking face right up next to it.

Needs more honey badgers.

Cos they'd go to jail for a hate crime.

>Mugged

The term is "Privilege Transfer".

You racist cunt.

Release feral Slavs on their neighborhoods
They can be domesticated later when they are done murdering them

He relaxed around blacks, his one fault desu.

I get that. My buddy has a cat that just hates feet. So if you touch it with your foot, it will try to claw said foot. So of course, people wouldn't try and touch it with their feet.

God damn. What happened after this?

How come when Nig Nogs rob they just punch first?

He could have just staunched that little Asian dude and he would have given it up.

you need a knife as well

because that is all the politicians understand and produce being the content creators? that's all that filters down to us, and when its not exactly that its us finding things out with more journalistic integrity then anyone seems to display that has a job in the media. that being said, american education is not any examples by producing or doing so its completely worthless. dont talk bad about pol in such a broad sweep

Yeah he sure looked homeless with all those nice clothes.

What is he gonna do?
By the time he gets halfway off his bike he's going to have two apes jumping all over him.
His friend off to the side however is a massive faggot. Just pick your bike up and swing it at the nearest monkeys head.

Or he could have teleported behind him and slash him open
Better be on the safe side

I was sarcastically green-texting what the poster I was replying to said. I agree, cats are loving companions and harmless.

Correct, they're stupid animals. There's no reason to hurt them. Especially not if you own them.

I wasn't crying, I was calling you stupid. It's not surprising that that also went over your head.

What I wanna know is, why do people just record it? I get the nignogs recording, since they think it's funny. But his buddy was standing there just recording the whole thing. Why didn't he put his phone down and fight back?!

Why are there so many videos showing black youths suckerpunching unsuspecting strangers? Like even little old ladies and shit.
Can anyone explain to me the thought process behind it? Or even if there's no thought at least tell how they justify it to themselvessel?
I can understand the ones where they're "provoked" because the subhuman mind responds to any percieved provocation with violence, but most of these videos seem unprovoked.
And please don't tell me it's to look "tough" coz there is nothing tough about suckerpunching anybody, let alone little old ladies

>necklacing and a collapsing, trash-ridden, self-eating nigger state
the legacy of nelson mandella right there

also rape

But I'll stop replying to you, you're probably stupider than your average house cat and conversing with you further would just be cruelty and sadism and, if I didn't say it yet, I oppose animal cruelty.

Did he throw a pre-emtpive stabbing in? Crazy.

The Hispanics were doing something about them but your daddy Trump decided it was better to pander to niggers instead. Good luck!

cameras becoming cheaper
videos easier to spread

and niggers do not improve ever, no matter how much you sacrifice to them

if anything, they've gotten worse

Sorry, was including you on that one because I was showing that I agreed with not all cats being assholes.

Sorry, I'm still new here.

Great comeback, Stavros. It's easy to see why Greece is the well-run, prosperous nation it is today with people like you in it.

It's fucking annoying that we only had to Not Relax Around Abo's, now we have to Not Relax Around Blax AND Not Relax Around Arabs

Very annoying.

>calling them up votes
>>/r/eddit

jesus fucking christ, remind me never to go to africa ever.

Homeless in America have extremely good living conditions.

Just by living off trash alone you can get yourself nice clothing, well-preserved food, consumer electronics, tents, ect. and on top of that you have bleeding heart retards who set up soup kitchens on every single street corner.

If you starve or wear rags in America you're either so sick you can't even move or you're retarded.

>stealing in a church of all places
>still needs to sucker punch an old woman who needs five seconds only to turn around.

>cnn
>big leagues
you mean jew leagues

twitter.com/rickeybot/status/777811180324814848

lol the chink responded to a moonman

That's the video I had in mind when I made that post, thank you for posting it

I was so afraid he was going to dump hot coffee on some poor, undeserving person.

>There is ONE FUCKING rule around blacks.
fucking this.
i've got a few black friends and they also all live by this mantra

Nigs don't need to be homeless to steal.

Slavs

Why did he steal it if he was just gonna throw it away? Also I'm pretty impressed he managed to run that far without ever taking the cig out of his mouth, whenever I hold a cig in my mouth for very long I get the smoke in my eyes and can't breathe proprely, coz I can't get any air in without just inhaling smoke

He absolutely wasn't homeless, I was just pointing out our homeless are spoiled.

I don't have a problem with it though since most of them are extremely mentally ill and they can't get proper care thanks to Reagan, but these niggers still get their welfare check on time.

>Don't fuck with a black fella and he won't fuck with you.
I shall refer you to OP blind fella

>Why did he steal it if he was just gonna throw it away?
My thoughts exactly.

It's funny that I can watch niggers being burned alive and feel nothing but this makes me feel sick.

Why do you think it's his buddy ? he's probably a numale who likes BBC

Let's be real here for a moment, how can we ACTUALLY significantly reduce the amount of these subhuman savages in our countries? We're never gonna be able to pass legislation that lets us just kill them, it's not going to happen.

I'm thinking of pushing for deportation for "inhumane crime". Surely we have a bunch of pacific islands where we can just stuff them to when they nigger around like in the videos ITT.

I can't wait for the day of the rope.

I remember reading about this story, I'm pretty sure he raped her. I forget if the kid on the couch is her daughter or what though.

What a thing.

it's an ill conceived pet bathing machine

the cat is not getting steamed alive. just terrified

t. hoodrat

>Why did he steal it if he was just gonna throw it away?
So he could show the video to his friends or upload it to a hosting site and masturbate to the attention received by doing something ridiculous, duh.

Oh shit, you're right.

Even if we did that, the libs would still rant and whine about how we need to support them. They wouldn't rest until those islands have fucking castles for all the dindus.

True...how fucking despicable.

Excuse me, but they have no place in the Pacific, that's our land and we don't want any nigs in it.
Solè's are generally alright, it's just when they adopt African American culture that they become degenerate

she was not raped, only beaten.

youtube.com/watch?v=-CavkSl2gyc

nice

I did consider that but niggers are too racist to be friends with white guys.

I think that's one of the biggest issues. The "African-American" culture is fucking messed. Any black who embraces it becomes an immediate niglet.

Stick around, then red pill your mates.

Every little bit helps

It's only really fun when you see what the black guy did to piss off the white kid.
Vids like this could just as easily be the white guy starting it

Thanks I must have confused it with another black man beating a white woman with child in room, home invasion. The fact there's more than one of these is absurd.

Most white negro apologists literally think the only difference between them and us is skin color. We need to educate them ...

Is that the number of inmates at each camp? Also, I plan to slowly red pill my brother.

Here's some more cherries for ya!

>We're never gonna be able to pass legislation that lets us just kill them
This. The government isn't yours any more. The government is also going to be decaying from the economic and cultural effects of mass 3rd world immigration. Whites and allies are going to have to form black-free enclaves enforced with violence from the locals, essentially returning to self-policing as the official state collapses. From those ethnic bases, it will take decades of gang/tribal warfare to make a serious dent. The long-term goal must be kept in mind - this is a war of extermination, not a mere political war.

Fuck them, we're full

In the case of total collapse of the US, what country is best to flee too. This is assuming the US is just no longer inhabitable due to all the nigs and gangs.

i dont know any black people irl what are they like?

As shitty as this is, you guys are almost as bad as the nigger.

twitter.com/rickeybot/status/777782966449823745

Kinda wish she'd just finish the job

Hard out bro, here we have HEAPS of Maori and Pacific islanders (solè means boy in Samoan in case anyone was wondering what I meant here ) and in general they have good family values and go to church and shit (well the PIs do at least, Maori can be pretty degenerate) but then you see a group of young kids listening to rap and calling each other nigga and dressing like hood rats and it's just so fucking sad. Like come on, there's not a drop of African in any of them, why would they want to relate to nigoers?
The ancient pacific islanders were great explorers and apparently the only reason they never had a "civilisation" like Europe or China is because the Pacific Islands just didn't have the resources (e.g
They never progressed past the stone age because there was no metal for them to discover), whereas Africans never even developed a fucking sail

I love that the two screenshots are almost exactly 12 hours apart

The nice negro's are the most dangerous type.

They cause a backlash of apologist's running to any negro's aid because they have a black friend or had a good encounter with a white washed black.

If every negro was the same, then we'd learn to live in fear. But the cause is all the nice blacks that the apologists perpetuate.

Could you guys imagine if weev or someone managed to broadcast these vids on mainstream TV? just imagine a solid 10 minutes of niggers chimping out on all stations, playing over Fox's controlled opposition or the MSNBC jews' latest attempt to decipher esoteric kekism? No holding punches, just pure unbridled footage of the black "people" proving black lives matters wrong.

They are if you suck them off.

>white guy starting it

Niggers kid saw a homeless man pumping gas for $ and he wanted to make money homeless man said no, and nigger mom and her friends beat him to death with hammers.

iktfb

Jeez these vids are painfully embarrassing.

Valid point, but I prefer to see them being a cunt and then getting swift justice over just seeing a black guy get beaten up

Canada, the biting cold is too much for the dindus who want to sit on the corner and shit up the streets all day. You can't sit on a street corner when it gets dark at 3pm and -10 in the middle of winter.

Bring guns with you, we don't have much besides the standard issue 200 dollar SKS.

Cat's are the dumbest pets to keep. Get a nice placid dog. Getting a cat is like marrying someone you know hates you 75% of the time. You just wouldn't do it if you were sane.

because sucker punching someone is showing your dominance

Ain't Canada just as cucked as the US though?

when this one bumps off

Around blacks you dont play the sax?

Beurkundete Sterbefalle von Haftlingen ehemaliger deutscher Konzentrationslager beim

Sonderstandesamt AROLSEN

Zahl der Karteikarten in der Hauptkartei des Sonderstandesamtes uber registrierte KL-Sterbefalle beim Sonderstandesamt zum 31.12.1983

(einschließlich Hinweiskarten für
- Todeserklärungen und Anfragen von Amtsgerichten betr, Todeserklärungen
- verschidene Schreibarten von Familiennamen usw.)

Die Beurkundungszahlen des Sonderstandesamtes laßen keine Ruckschlusse auf die tatsachliche Zahl der Toten in den Konzentrationslagern zu.

Documented death case of inmates of former German concentration camp at

Special Registry Office AROLSEN

Number of index cards in the main file of the Special Registry Office via registered KL-death case at the Special Registry Office to 31.12.1983

(Including note cards for
- Death statements and requests of local courts concerning, declarations of death
- The Different spellings of family names, etc.)

The certification numbers of the Special Registry Office can not draw to conclusions the actual number of deaths in the concentration camps.

>can't draw to conclusions, haha

Nothing like 6 million though

Ahhh, thanks m8. That makes a lot more sense, but yeah, the 6 mil seems pretty fucking ridiculous.

>USA 2015

Thank god I live up north where they stay indoors b/c the cold

Orwell was right about the government, Huxley was right about the people.

Probably adrenaline. Remember that news reporter who was shot at close range, ran away, and then died shortly after?

Can you formulate whats going on in other nations out side of pols cucked/notcucked narrative jesus fucking christ. Just because our PM goes to the pride parade doesn't mean its a cuckfest. Everywhere outside of the city is the whitest nation left on earth.

We didnt bring in generations of nigs in for free labour for a hundred years or so. They haven't formed critical mass that leads to a chimpout.

>sad
If they were completely contained and only did this to each other I really wouldn't mind it.

kys

As a new father i would gut anyone who so much as touched my child in anger.

Go back to Africa

lol he probably cried riding the whole way home also his friend filming it wtf.

That's why I was asking. As I've stated before, I'm new here. I personally have nothing against Canada and probably wouldn't mind living there, save for maybe the French Canadians. I'm looking for information, sorry if it came off dickish.

He got life in prison, should have been death sentence.

You sound like a complete faggot.
Do you even have a weapon to defend yourself with?

Holy fucking shit I am livid.

Much like dogs, cats are only cunts if their owners are cunts too. You reap what you sow.

You sound like a much bigger faggot.

drip drip drip

reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/3c4fmr/a_quick_lesson_on_redpilling_others/

baby steps

I normally just ask them questions about the news and see where they stand.

philadelphia.cbslocal.com/2016/03/09/3-waive-preliminary-hearing-in-beating-death-of-homeless-man-in-olney/

cats are nigger tiers anyway

Good. Fuck retards that play that shit.

amren.com/archives/videos/black-kills-white-to-right-historical-wrongs/

youtube.com/watch?v=eH8ylXIjKec

Thanks guys! I'll be reading both of these immediately.

Its okay, the child's dad watched the video after growing suspicious. He beat the absolute shit out of the nanny. When he was arrested, he showed the police the video and was immediately released. They then arrested and prosecuted her for severe child abuse. Now she gets the shit kicked out of her every day in prison.

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhwhite