Heritage r8

In this thread, we rate our heritage and ancestory.

For example:
>I'm mostly French
>A lot of Irish
>Very small amount of Cherokee

Essentially post your bloodline/heritage/ancestory and we rate it.

>First one is what you mostly are
>Second the second thing you mostly are
>Third is the least amount, and/or most unique/degenerate

So please, rate mine.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yngling
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marshal,_1st_Earl_of_Pembroke
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Fairhair
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot_(surname)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward,_the_Black_Prince
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagalog_people
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafazzul_Hussain_Khan
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>1/4 czech
>Half English
>Half Australian
>Some Scottish and Irish if you want to go that far back

Why do you feel the need to post this? This is an anonymous website, no one cares and you gain nothing from declaring your genes. Is there something I'm missing?

>1/4 Czech
>3/4 English

As far as I know

>1/4 czech
>1/4 polish
>1/4 spanish
>1/4german

3/4 finn, rest is from swedistan

Norwegian 50 %

South-Eastern English (Anglo-Saxon) 40 %

Rest Scottish and Welsh.

Yes, and apparently a lot.

1/2 French with Breton and Russian blood
1/2 Malaysian Chinese

100% Aussie

1/2 anglo-celtic
1/2 venezuelan mestizo

How the fuck are you all Czech that place is fucking tiny

45% Southern Albanian
20% Greek
15% Arab
20% French

>In this tread, WE WUZ KANGZ

Fucking faggot.

Celtic-Slavic
> 1/2 Irish-Australian Queenslander (from the penal colony days)
> 1/4 Scots (with some Spanish)
> 1/8 Belarusian, 1/8 Polish

>colonials are all mutts
Not surprised

>Scottish
>Scottish
>Scottish

I'm Scottish since 1658 motherfuckers

FREEEEDOOOOM

>3/4 polish
>1/4 german
I think I am ok.

>nigger dad
>left before you were born
hahahahahaha

Why would you not just say that you're american?

Saying you're 1/4 or 1/2 something is we wuz tier

Was thinking about joining in on this, but as far back as I can go, it turns out I have pure Prussian heritage.

>As german as it gets

>since 1658

Fuck off back to your own country!

Why do you feel the need to shit post and whine?

Always Scottish

Why are you all such mongrels

50% Scottish
50% English

1/2 Swedish (Might be some Danish in there)
1/4 Mexican of Spanish ancestry
1/4 Mexican of French ancestry

>not having seen this pasta before

50% Poor Cornish mining peasants immigrating to Australia to mine
50% dindu nuffin spear chucka

So I get a +2 to throwing Pickaxes or something I guess

Does someone have that muh heritage picture?

>Albanian

1/2 german 1/2 kiwi
bit of convict
bit of scottish

>Swedish
>may have some walloon in me from far back but nothing confirmed, grandpa looks a bit walloonish

1/4 Italian
2/4 Spanish
3/4 French
4/4 German

The master race

We wuz....

Fuck off murican unskilled labour migrant offspring

50% German
25% Italian
25% Greek
Can't get better than this my plebs

He wants validation from Yuros

Me: %100 white American

Suck my dick yurotrash

czech master race

English, Scots Irish and French. I just think of myself as American in ancestry since my family has been in The New World as long as anyone remembers.

Fully English/Anglo-Saxon on my mum's side as far back as we can trace (late 16th century). Dad is mostly Scottish but my great grandmother on his mum's side is from Naples.

Not a bad lineage tbqh, tempted to get myself a 23andme but kinda scared I might find out I'm a 0.1% sub-saharan nigger.

Massively mulatto

Cajun French and some kind of American Indian on one side
Black and Coushatta indian on the other

I enjoy having the edge over most SJWs when it comes to the progressive stack.

8/10 English
2/10 Irish

>1/2 english
>1/4 scottish
>1/4 german (bavaria)
I think I'm safe

Östergötland? Finspång to more exact?

>1/2 Italian
>1/4 Spanish
>1/4 IDFK

Wel la-di-fuckin-da, satan

My family came over here in the early 1900's, so most of my heritage is not "American". America sucks anyways.

>Mostly Welsh
>some Scottish
>a little Italian American

*yawns*

Every time I ask a white person their ethnicity they list like 20 - 30+ different white races. And toss in a few Native American blood in there

It may not be great but it sure as shit aint any better anywhere else traitor

I feel bad just by looking at this

>1/2 belgian ( celt / frankish ?)
>1/2 bavarian
>probably few drops of spanish blood

I'm not sure you know how fractions work in this context...

Some German, English, Scottish (might have been Scots-Irish), and Irish.

According to the DNA test I am:
>Irish 39%
>British 36%
>Scandinavian 11%
>Europe West 6%
>Europe East 4%
>Finn/NW Russia 2%
>Italy/Greece 1%
>West Asia Caucus less than 1%

No its not, it's worse than most of Europe, the other half of North America, Austrailia, and Japan. The U.S. has betrayed me, so yes I will betray it.

I never understood the native American thing.
Why do so many Americans say that they have some native American ancestry?
I just go by the fact that my grandparents are Scottish and my grandmother's mother was American.

That's because white ethnicity are distinct and can be told apart quite easily.

Meanwhile with with niggers all you can determine is if they're East of West African.

English, bit of Welsh

I would care for cheddar cheese and pineapple on a stick.

guess the devil's trips speak for my heritage

No you think you're a special snowflake.

1/2 Greek
1/2 New Zealander

From NZ side
1/2 American (going further back German + French)
1/2 Irish

It's true, those 30 to 40 different white lineages have more culture than your nigger scum.

1/2 jew
1/2 german
1/2 nigger
1/2 japanese
1/2 mexican
1/2 martian
1/2 atlantean
1/3 ayyylmao
1/2 anglo
1/8 jeep cherokee

Half mix of French and Brit and the other half is plains Cree

50% Iraqi
45% Moroccan
5% Kangs n sheeit

>Why do so many Americans say that they have some native American ancestry?

I have no idea why it started but almost all of us burgers are brought up to believe we are 1/64 injun of some sorts when it probably isn't even true to begin with.

My grandpa was half cherokee.

We have free speech, Europeans don't. We can own a wide variety of weapons without much hassle, most Europeans can't. There is value in those things.

I guess I get it that you don't feel any blood & soil feelings for America, but it's different when your ancestors have been here for hundreds of years. This is my place and it belongs to me and nowhere else is home.

You mutt piece of shit. Your bloodline is fucked and you're not truly white if you're mixed with like 30 differne things with a dash of Indian shitskin, "O-oh look at me I'm so unique!" Fuck off you mixed piece of shit.

Mainly German and English with some Russian

1/2 Anglo
1/4 Abo
1/4 various unknown

English
Irish
Norse (But not the Danish ones, they have really small eyes)

100% Dutch/Flemish

HARK; clan Drummond - lords of Perthshire. Related to Queen Anne and the old line of Hungarian kings back from the 10th century before our bastard progenitor fled christian persecution and brought the caltrop to England to defeat the English Heavy Cav,

>1/3 Scot
>1/3 German
>1/6 Native
>1/6 ???

At least 97% Dutch, maybe like 1% German but that would be it.

>1/4 abo
Do you got the foot face genes or do you look normal

>I'm a bastardly mongrel of human races
>Let me tell you how white you are!

Why are you in my country again?

mostly:
russian
belorussian
ukrainian
georgian

a bit:
gypsy

give me your wallets lads

50% german
50% dutch

Rate

Most white americans think they are part rez nigs; and almost all claim to be cherokee. drop the money on a dna test, you will be surprised at the bs you have been told your whole life.

Europeans don't have free speech? Are you that dumb?

FUck your picture, fuck your file name FUCK YOU STRAYA

Wot?

Thanks for all the data goys

100% Finnish

As Scottish as far back as can be traced.
My surname is a rare one that originates from the Isle of Yell up in Orkney so I can assume I have Scandinavian raping and pillaging in my ancestery.

To conquer

pure blooded chinamen

Someone is butthurt. Lmao I never said I was unique. I just said that all those white cultures are way more in depth than a lot of the world. Definitely more than Afrca.

They have hate speech laws, you can be fined and imprisoned for questioning the Holocaust, stirring up racial hatred, whatever the man deems to be unkosher.

Look up what happened to David Irving when he spoke in Austria.

Breddy gud face imho. I actually look nordic.

I'd rather have 100.000 Germans come into my country than 100.000 muslims.

>Orkney
Shit i meant Shetland.
My Dad's from Orkney...

irish
mexican
german
on my father's side, they are all white and European
but ol pa decided he wanted spicy mexican tang
so i've got brown eyes and a spic nose
at least i wasn't born brown

My great aunt was actually a Wallace from Scotland...
I'm just a mix of everything UK.
Welsh, English, Scottish.

You can be fined in the U.S. for stirring up racial hatred as well ya cuck. Ooooh man, questioningg the Holocaust? Probably because that's the dumbest fucking shit a person can do and they wanted their countries to have intelligent people.

>50% Angle English (Northumberland) with ancestry in Denmark
>50% European Turk with ancestry dating back to the varangian guard.

come at me

>1/4 nigeria
>1/4 turk
>1/4 chinese
>1/4 sweden

Muh heritage is
Mostly (and most recently) Irish,
Scottish
A bit of Welsh way back.

Being a celtic mongrel kinda sucks, I am extremely pale, have ginger in my genes, and am pretty short. Can grow a beard alright though, its a ginger copper colour though obviously. I look a lot more like pic related though. I think that might have to do with my fathers side, which is foggy, and is said to contain dutch genes, which makes sense, as my long nose and face shape comes from him.

I am victim of holocaust

>Byzantine

Damn, dats badass son.

>You can be fined in the U.S. for stirring up racial hatred

I don't think this is true.

They get in trouble with the state for stupid shit. Like Geert Wilders is being prosecuted for asking a campaign rally if they would like to have more or less Moroccans in the Netherlands. And Michel Houellebecq was fined for saying that Islam is the stupidest religion.

i studdied my family tree up to my great grandmothers grandfather, who was Norwegian
other than that mainly swedes from the middle western part of sweden

why do everybody think they are us?

YOU ARE NOT GETTING OUR FISK!
REEEEEEEEEE

youtube.com/watch?v=5gKW1R6mCH4

100 % Illyrian

>Lmao I never said I was unique

I know that but I know you think this way. Face it you mixed shitbag, these countries would never accept you for being that mixed anyways you're not pure. You don't even belong as "white" you just appear as one but you truly never belong in any ethnic race. Enjoy your leftover bloodline.

>Scottish
>German
>Austrian

>Mostly Serbian (most recent immigration from outside the US)
>Mom's family is Russian (2nd most recent)
>A sliver of Volga German

I want Americans to stop

Lol no I don't. Idc if I'm not pure lmao. I don't think I'm unique.

>French
>Irish

I'm a pretty basic white dude.

Im hungarian with a bit of slav and german, and I'm really scared to find out about the possible drops of turkroach blood in me.

> Aussie
> Jewish

Well this is ok at least if you're French and Irish.

but don't be that white faggot listing like 30+ different things and throwing in a Native American tribe like a humongous faggot. They think they''re sooo special they're just white.

75% Dutch
25% Flemish

100% Awesome

Fun fact: Germans are by the largest group of immigrants if you count second generation.

Indonesians (mostly hapas and quartas) are the second largest group.

I am like 100% Slavic with a small chance of being slightly Germanic

>I don't think this is true.

Because it isn't. You can call a coon a nigger all day as long you are not threatening violence. You will receive a social backlash though. But if you were at a ghetto market and said something like, "Hey, curry jew, why do you let all these porch monkeys run around in your store? At least the gooks make them behave when in their stores. Now have that border jumping beaner Juan carry my beer to the car and ring me up for a powerball ticket there, Singh" You are completely within your rights.

Yeah. our country isn't as fucked as Sweden, Germany, France, England etc. the muslims we have here aren't as extreme as theirs and you don't have many SJWs here. Also many people are against mass immigration.

Yeah dude, I have some native in me but idc too much about that. If i take pride in anything, it's the French. Mainly because I enjoy French history. I just made this thread for fun.

Privjet brat

Minya zavoot pavlik

>Mostly Serbian
You people make good AKs and sausages. Be proud.

deluded as fuck lmao

If you're like 3 or 4 things that's fine. More than that you're a mutt and your ethnic background is irrelevant at that point.

Lmao, never said anything about hate speech. I said you can be fined for racial hatred. Thats a very broad term dummies. The U.S. blows.

We are ahead of the rest of the West. Always have been.

Our SJW period was in the late 90's and we already got redpilled 14 years ago.

1st: Irish
2nd: German/French (Alsatian)
3rd: Dutch

Yeah i don't have 90 different types of white in my blood, mostly French and Irish, some English as well. Pretty standard very western European.

No actually, I've lived here all my life and most people around me, even people at university don't get pissed off when you're against immigration, people let you have your own opinion. It's funny actually, a friend from England came to my house for a week and he told me it is way more right wing than England. He actually wants to move here now.

1/2 Hungarian
1/2 German

As white as it gets, and proud.

>1/2 Scottish
>1/4 Irish
>1/4 English

What exactly are you talking about? Like hate crimes where you actually have to beat someone up or do vandalism or some shit?

Son of a bitch i am not a Russian mongol. Russians are barely 75% Slavic

Is mestizo half black or half native? I can never remember

75% dutch
25% Portuguese

>I'm mostly German
>A lot of Russian
>Very small amount of Ukrainian

You're the one who said "stirring up racial hate" can be many things. So what are you talking about? Be more specific before you say things.

1/2 Tibetan
1/4 German
1/4 Anglo

Thanks for being such a cuck, dad. Because you married an Asian now I can't marry a white woman because she'd have to be a serious dried up degenerate to go with me. What the hell do I do? Marry an Asian and further dilute my heritage?

From my 23andMe DNA results:

>Mostly (90%) 'British and Irish'
>5% Scandinavian
>4-5% 'French and German'

By ethnicity of G-Grandparents:

>5/8 Scottish Highlander
>1/4 Scots-Irish
>1/8 English

1/4 Italian - Roman Empire, Renaissance and birth of western civilization

1/4 English - Best empire of all time. Countless inventions and an overall force for good in the world.

1/2 Swecuck - My ancestors have achieved nothing but destroying cultures and civilizations which they do not understand. Living in mudhuts for the majority of history and now we are destroying civilizations again just in a different way. Grateful for my pretty eyes though i guess

>I said you can be fined for racial hatred.
Where? In Jew York or Califormia? I could set a sign in my yard that read "no niggers allowed, the holocaust was a lie, free masons suck dick, Amish women love anal" and besides the attention I would get, I would be covered my the 1st.

I could fly a gay rights flag, a swastika flag and a confederate flag in my lawn. No one could do anything legally to stop me. What fucked up state do you live in?

That thing worth doing?

also can you do it anonymously?

nope you are American and therefore 60% white.

70% French.
20% Kraut. (Alsace)
10% Albanian.

On my Dad's side of the family
>Grandmother is German
>Her Dad was in the SS
>Grandfather is British
My Dad has blue eyes, and used to have blonde hair as a kid, but it turned brown

Mom's side:
>Great grandmother's name was Milna ((((Goldberg))))
>Grandfather had Irish parents

To be fair lad seeing as your overall 1/2 Asian 1/2 White it'd be the same whether you marry Asian or White.

Anyway at least you know that you+Full Asian should produce kids who appear fully Asian and likewise if you go+Full White so they won't have to face any complications that you do in terms of the whole 'mixed race' business.

this fucking thread like jesus christ what the fuck guys

White American reporting
This guy nailed it.

Why don't you fucking leave if it sucks so bad, you straight up nigger?

You are nothing.

I thought it was clear from the context that I was talking about speech, but whatever. Go fuck yourself you self hating American sycophant .

Are Alsacians considered Germans? I always thought of them as a French-German mix.

Hello there, Supreme Gentleman. If you have kids with a full white woman the kids will probably look like Finns.

>Just leave

Yeah i guess the Britt should have told the colonists to just leave huh? Instead of fighting for change and making the country actually worth a shit, just leave. Thats all you conservashits say.

Norman English/German

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yngling

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Marshal,_1st_Earl_of_Pembroke

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Constantine_the_Great

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Harald_Fairhair

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Talbot_(surname)

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Edward,_the_Black_Prince

Don't know much about my German side too much.

I swear to god I feel like a throwback. I look at the faces in old tapestries and carvings and it is uncanny.

Do you pay denbts to yourself?

Not anymore, but I have family in at the border, and as Alsace was German for some time in the 20th century, I consider them German.
My name's German too, so I can't really ignore it and say that I'm pure French, even if I'd like to.

>That thing worth doing?
>also can you do it anonymously?

I'd recommend it yes - in addition to detailed ancestry breakdown (your own composition but also where your maternal and paternal lines are ultimately derived from) you also get detailed health overview in terms of whether you have any genetic predisposition to certain diseases or shit like 'smoking more than average'. Also shows you how much neanderthal DNA you have which was interesting - IIRC I have 2.5% which is the average for Eurasians.

For example on health I had no major genetic predisposition to any diseases (like Alzheimer's etc) but it did identify that "if smoker, probably smokes more than average" (I was, and did) and some random things like "in running, probably not a sprinter" (I was decent distance but very poor sprint runner). I also process caffeine much more rapidly than most.

It will show you how many (if any) other users are related to you and how closely. For example I have 800+ cousins who have used 23andMe ranging from 2nd (we got in touch and turns out she's originally from neighbouring village, knows my other cousins) to 4th and more distant. Most of my DNA cousins are in North America, Australia+New Zealand but there are some interesting random ones that crop up in places like Japan, Fiji, South Africa etc.

You can remain anonymous in terms of not displaying your name or providing any profile details for people to see yes.

Get out

REEEEERRRERRRRREEREEREE

Ah my name is German too

I am literally "we wus kingz n shit"

Ancestry means nothing. Genetics are a crap shoot and you get the good and the bad

50% ok rest is shit

like 80% English, 20% Scottish.

William Wallace is one of my ancestors. I WUZ FREEEEDOMS

50% Russian
50% German
100% hated by liberals

Lel Longshanks is mine

I have red hair and greeen/hazel eyes

Do I win?

That's cool OP, Native Americans are honorary Aryans.

I don't know my full stats but fuck it, I'll contribute anyway.
75% American
25% Mexican

master race

Well when it is cold, cloudy and wet outside.

50% English
50% Nigerian

you have to be fucking kidding me.

"Norman English" is not the correct terminology and unless you come from a very specific area for example york, you wouldn't know.

Fucking Americans man.

You Wuz Kangs

>half Irish
>half pooinloo

Good feel, I shall survive the coming race war

62,5% Russian
25% Ukrainian
12,5% Belorussian

"Norman English"
You sound like a fucking idiot.

You need to go, see if your European "brothers" will take you in.

Fucking heritage faggots, you're just as bad as niggers.

Also you're related to Odin.

50% Prussian German
50% British

I am truly the dream colonial mutt

>100% white american
>not just another way to say "My ancestors were criminals, fundamental religious scum like quakers, calvinists or shit like that, political refugees and low-cost manpower"

Hello my distant cousin. How is life.

Indeed.
As far as I know, I am 93.5% Norwegian, I had a Danish great great grandfather or something, but esentially 100% Scandinavian.

>100% English for as far as I can trace

RULE BRITANNIA

Islam-infected.

100% Nigger

Fxd.

>Half German
>Half Italian
>Blood of both Empires

Funny coming from an actual shitskin in a mafia run country.

>Mostly Tagalog, some Chinese, and maybe some European
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tagalog_people

Father's side is mix of Tagalog and Chinese
Mother's side is Tagalog but her side of the family have noticeably more hair, lighter skin, and greater height which leads me to believe an ancestor of her was a Spanish/Murican rape baby or something.

>arbitrary limit
No, 2 things is already one too many. All mutts are mutts. Talking about races of course. Half Dutch half Flemish is the same thing. Half Swedish half French is already race mixing.

ITT: Cred Forums proves that there are no whites here

All Scottish.

Visited relatives there, I can see why my ancestors left.

Welsh
English
Minority - Maori & Scottish.

Half Anglo saxon/ half north German/jutlander Frisian.

Dude. I am a direct from Rollo. My grandfather is William the Bastard. I have a direct line back to Odin. Sorry your family line is made of peasants

WE
WAZ
ROAME
AND
SHEIT

No Ur 0% aussie

100% English for a thousand years, feels good man, Angle last name too.

Dad was dutch, mom was dutch, all grandparents were dutch, all great grandparents were dutch. Feels pure man

100% norwegian, maybe 200-250 yrs ago my fathers side were romani. We call them tatere.

>50% Irish
>50% Sicilian Italian

So in other words you just said you're anglo saxon 3 times.

Why the FUCK do Americans always claim they know which EXACT part of Europe they come from? mate.

99% Of brits dont even know where they have ancestors due to the fact that English history is just a series of invasions by other Europeans.

Fucking Americans triggering me.

NO YOU'RE NOT FUCKING A VIKINGBECAUSEYOUTHINKYOUHAVEONEDISTANTCOUSINWHOWASFROMFUCKINGSCOTLANDAREYOUFUCKINGSTUPID

100% roach

Well I'm Devon from 1040, with a little bit of huguenot and southern Italian mixed in for good measure.

>tfw there's so many Scots around the world

We done a power of fucking over the centuries

Of your ancestors were from southern Italy you are offspring of Arab rape babies and none of the roman achievements are yours.

Pure Cheese.

Well your shitty little island wouldn't exist as it does if it wasn't for my ansestors so you can suck some paki dick.

Are you related to the Prophet (PBUH)?

>We done a power of

Double Nigger.

The amount of people doing this pisses me off as a history nerd.

50% swedish 50% Ålandish
Feels bretty gud desu

Don't tell me how to speak my own language Tyrone Rodriguez.

I got a direct line back to Odin. So stay triggered.

>European turk

I'm a British expat mate, not Arabic

>Mostly Native/First Nations w/e
>Some Scottish and Irish
>And least is Polish

swiss

>Mostly English
>Around 20% Maori, 20% Scots
>A smattering of Welsh, Cornish and French

>my ancestors

You are insufferable. I pray you never pass your shitty genes down to anyone else. End your "line" here.

But you are Islamic right?

Odin was not European. Any Academic in Norse mythology can tell you that. jokes on you.

Yes, your map just proves what i said? Also i was going to respond to your previous post but for a "British expat" you seem to know fuckall about your home, especially with your "99% of Brits due to english history" comment just shows how retarded you are by confusing british and English just like a foreigner. Lets be honest here you're an immigrant.

Yep, Turkish side is originally from the black sea region. It's important to stress that fact since a lot of us roaches are Arabs kek

Will you take this faggot back? Apparently he's some sort of king.

>100% Pastanigger Italian
> Not just another way of saying my Ancestors were barbarian rape baby, pasta making retards who made pretty pictures and died in world wars they gained nothing from.

And? What is your point? I'm still whiter than you.

>how to speak
>to speak
>speak

Ancient Prussian ancestry. 100% pure. My family's German dialect isn't even spoken in Germany.

>TFW I knew German as a kid but forgot it and learned English so fast I can't even remember the time when I knew German but my parents can.

It must be nice to have special access into Europe while being Middle Eastern an not having to worry about being beheaded, I almost envy you except for the whole coup thing, you purge those traitor Gulenist scrum fellow roach. How is the Netherlands this time of year?

No :)

I am Central Asian (Uzbek)
No mixing
ignore flag, I'm on a business trip

You're a fucking idiot, I was agreeing with what you said you absolute fool. Also i know "fuckall"?
How the fuck would i know fuck all about my home when I moved away from it about a year ago and lived there my whole life. fuck yourself.

And apparently you know more about my genealogy than I do. As does this nigger here

Not really? In fact you are almost certainly not more white then me if you are a white american.

>German since 1300th century
>found a note of my family in a churchbook in the same village i grew up in
>my name isnt comon

>MFW some female in that line probably got either raped or cucked her husband anyway
>look pretty much like the rest of the village, but smarter, better looks and heavy depression

I didnt ask for this. Being average must be awesome.

50% French (Bordeaux, Aquitaine)
25% Italian (Barge, Piemonte)
25% Croat (Rakovica, Karlovac)

>4/6 Arab
>1/6 Indian
>1/6 Royal Mughal Blood

Here's the link to my great-great- great grandfather's wikipedia page. He was the Prince of Rewari and this is how he managed to get his son married to the granddaughter of the Last mughal emperor (Bahadur Shah Zafar II).

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tafazzul_Hussain_Khan

Calm down Ahmed, theres no need to be upset. I simply misunderstood your position. You were so aggressive with your shit it implied otherwise.

My mother's side is as Swedish as it gets, been here longer than one can trace. My father's side, more notably his mother's side, came from Germany in the 17th century.

>nonwhite
>heritage

Nope just monkeys playin with each others bums

how does Cred Forums feel about native people anyways? I honestly hate that it's what I mostly am

Yes I am. I am 100% Northern European.

4\6 arab kekek no.

when you refer to yourself as being from "Norman England" Please understand that this makes you sound like an absolute niggerpussy who doesn't know shit.

>mafia run
Wait for Hillary

German father, Scottish mother, living in brisbane

Miscegenation was illegal here in some states till like the 60's and very taboo till very recently. We are not like Brazil, not yet.

t. Mahmoud Al-Mogadishu

German, italian, Spanish, Portuguese, Lebanese and Iran
R8 I'm pretty damn mixed but at least I am a Caucasoid and mostly european.

Whats to hate natives dindu noffin even blacks largely dindu its jews and their puppets.

Nice alphabet you are using

>hating your own personal history and culture

beta cuck talk

When you suffer sever homesickness and depression because you miss your homeland and kinsmen, one is easily agitated when he is told he is an "Immigrant who doesn't know shit about his home"

Imagine being proud of your Scottish heritage

then you come to Cred Forums and see how cucked they are

That could just be true, never thought of that.

However it is still pretty unlikely, what do i know though.

WIR WAR KAISERZ UND SHIZE!

none of these achievements are mine. its called ancestry you dumb fuck. Italian ancestry is Lombardy but even sicilians are more roman genetically, than any other country.

Also belgium talking about Arab rape babies LMAO

Heres a history lesson for you anyway:

Sicily: Greeks, Romans, Arabs, Normans, Spanish and Italians again.

They're still way more Roman than you. Enjoy your terrorist attacks while they eat great food, wine and sip cappucinos

>prepping the germanic bull
I wonder what her swedish husband was like...

It sure is. I like my country for the most part, especially compared to other countries ive read about on here (although its probably exagerated). The lack of nature is a real issue for me as i like to hike during my holidays.

Its not like id get beheaded in turkey or anything major like that, but i think i would be a lot less capable of thinking critically if i grew up in my parents' dying village. It's a weird feeling to know you could be a farmer for the rest of your life if it wasnt for you grandfather.

>Anglo
>Saxon
You faggots are pretty diverse

100% White American baby, traces from all the way back to the war of 1812

suck on this dick anglos and leafs

t. Ahmad bin Abdulaziz al-Karachi

100% dutch.
Not a mudblood like most of you fags
>feelsgood

I understand your frustration but you are being autistic as fuck about a simple post on a frog cultist interwebs chat room

lol I fucked a girl who said she was royal mughal

what is this meme or are you literally all inbred

I think thats what throws burger heritagefags into hardcore denial here about what modern Scotland is like.

>B-BUT MUH FREEDUMB? MY GRANPAPPI TOLD ME DEM SCOTTISH FOLK BE ALL MANLY N SHIT!!!111 I WAS TOLD THE ENGLISH WERE THE PUSSIES!!111

Must be heartbreaking to know everything you knew about one of your fractions was a lie.

BEADY EYES FULL OF LIES

>1/2 German
>1/4 Italian
>1/4 Anglo

150% American

>Anglo
>Saxon
>Jutes*****
sorry just a history nerd coming through.

I'll post what most people immediately think I am.

Either:

-Italian
-Spanish
-Greek
-Latino
-middle eastern

Grew up in the Deep South. Don't consider myself anything other than white. Very conservative Christian value kind of guy.

>traces heritage
>has the nerve to call someone else autistic

You should accept the fact that you will never be European.

3/4 german
1/4 french

Rate faggots

I like the history and culture. I just hate what the people are now.

Yeah for some reason alot of people here think they are part Injun (almost always Cherokee) even though their population was decimated.
Not to mention the shit you would get from whites for having injun kids..

3/4 Anglo
1/4 Germanic

Kek, quite funny Sven.

Anyway, you've had your fun, get back in the shed.

So basically just Germanic then.

facepalm....

Yeah. I'm a fucking American. I don't want to be European.

see Why are aussies so bad at this?

Almost 100% Scottish

Why do I have to be related to a bunch of communist?

Hell dig

>Half naked Germanic tribes
>Heritage
Pick one

1/4 scot-irish
1/4 bosnian
1/4 italin
1/4 mixed european

You arguing with a real British person over your "heritage" implies otherwise, you limp-wristed faggot.

>Pakistan
>not raping half naked little boys

what is that? Seriously, what would that be called? Not trying to sound like an elitist, I just want to know

Pure blood anything > mixed mutts
Fact.
100% Finngolian.

America is mulatto land

>tfw born in Newfoundland
>parents were born in Newfoundland
>grandparents were born in Newfoundland
>great grandparents were born in Newfoundland
>great great everything else were born in Ireland

Mostly Scottish
Some English
A little bit of Welsh lying around somewhere

Pissed European that is drunk half the time.

You are quite literally an Arab country.

looooool

How many of you are odinists?

>little bit of KANG
>mostly WUZ though
This is what all of you Americans doing this sound like. We're American, all that matters is if a shitskin tainted your blood or not.

While I love my heritage and really dislike our government, I am still proud to be an American. You can't say shit about nationalism if you take so much pride in having 1% German blood or something.

>American pretends to understand Europe, fails miserably

Thats Ireland, not Italy. Their ahmed levels aren't as high as others nor are any of Europes countries as high as you believe.

Pure Finnish? thats a fucking oxymoron, your whole ethnicity is based on being mixed race.

>Britain
>Not fucking pigs

They are genetically Arab in the south, are you retarded?

He can whine all he wants about my post. It changes nothing. I have several direct lines all the way back. My family has lived in Northern Europe longer than anywhere. Your little tantrum isn't going to change anything.

based bong

Indeed it is strange imagining what we'd be like if little things never happened differently, we might not have found this wonderful board for one thing.

Well I'm going to go hit the hay, have a nice day fellow roach Cred Forumsack.

We don't, unless you mean sheep which is specifically a regional thing (Wales). Besides, it feels good not being a nation of backwards stone age pedophiles.

Thats actually a meme, are you retarded?

Not defending either but morally fucking little boys is a far lower tier then bestiality, sorry Ahmed raping little boys is bad an is also punished in western countries.

That is special enough not to be counted as european, nor asiatic but as its own.
But why bother chatting with abo mix with a rapist grand-grand-grand-grandfather from Bongland.

Calling things you disagree with a "meme" doesn't make them false. Prove it wrong (you can't).

Almost entirely Anglo-American

A drop of Choctaw

You made the claim, how about you get some evidence mutt? Odds are being a burger that theres some arab/black in you.