Improving Cred Forums

By using this single step and filtering all Canadian flags you will notice an immediate improvement in the quantity and quality of posts on Cred Forums.

Don't believe me? then just try it yourself.

Fuck a sheep, Frodo

Canada BTFO.

Try it Cred Forums you can thank me later.

plz be my ai gf

When was the last time that YOU have made a good post? You're not better than anyone

I do this and it makes Cred Forums a lot better desu.

Even sheep shagging is better game than watching a nigger fuck your wife

Be kind to Canada or else!

Do you see your own posts? It makes replying easier. I honestly want to hide all Canadian posts myself, mainly because I can tell that most leaf posters are faggots from Quebec and non-whites.

Canada on suicide watch someone call the ambalamps

I want a filter for just australia and nip bants. Its the only light in ny dull life

>Wanting to censor what you see on the internet
Triggered

Nip bants are top quality, they give me a right giggle mate.

I think we can all agree that Cucknadians are the true shitposters who need to be purged.

Carry on Ausbros and Kiwis you guys bring us many bantz and keks.

please be my ai gf

maori cucks don't deserve to grant us (you)s. even this thread, just trying to suck USA posters dick pointlessly. must be all out of mouthwash to drink

How do I filter all Canadian posts? I'd love to, but it's just not possible.
Anyone have a plug-in?

A lot of Canadians bully me but some of them are nice :D
Please be nice to Canadians guys

Top Right.

kek i might actually do this

Where?

Shoo shoo maple jew

>filtering the few of us posting here at like 4am

thin skin, eh

ID #Canada irc otherwise too bad for you phone poster.

don't you

forget about me

Delete system32 and then pour maple syrup on your keyboard. Has to be real maple syrup.

lol this board is such trash

Show me how it's done ''ID #Canada irc'' means literally nothing to me and I man not on a phone. Never have been, never will be.

Just download appchan x if you are serious i just wanted to cause Canada some butthurt.

how do you filter flags in the settings?

fuck canada and nice dubz

I installed it, but it's absolutely awful. It changed the entire look of Cred Forums and added a bunch of shit I don't want.

Isn't there just some app that adds a better filtering system to Cred Forums and nothing else?

4chanX is awesome once you set it up senpai

/^Canada$/
/^Canada$/
/^Canada$/
/^Canada$/

nailing these dubz

Why does it need to be ''set up''? Why is the free market being such a piece of shit?

There's a demand for filtering Canadians. Someone should just come along and create an app called ''FILTER ALL CANADIAN POSTERS'' that has only one function. You install it and all Canadians are filtered.
I'll pay for it just to avoid downloading more bloatware that changes everything and has to be fixed just to get that one function that I want.

This is why we need more Capitalism.

Seriously.

Who makes this shit? Who asked for this?
Why don't I even have a choice in it fucking up my shit? All I want is to filter Canadians. I didn't ask for this.

Just click okay for everything

That just leaves me with a bloated Cred Forums with hundreds of features I dislike, just to filter Canada.

There must be a better app somewhere that was not made by a complete idiot with autism.

I like 4ChanX solely for the reason that it gives me desktop notifications and that Cred Forums's auto update feature is literal shit.

Top quality bantz. I think I'll actually do that too

There is literally nothing wrong with leaf posters.

I did searches but can't figure out what this meme means.

Even if I was interested in those features I wouldn't use Cred Forums X because it forced literal hundreds of other features on you.
All I want is a filter.

You're from India. I am sure you can code a decent filter that does only one thing - filter.

was the 8*8 get from a leaf

How do I filter canafaggots? Please help

Yes but I am using clover right now.
Besides, I wouldn't want to filter Canadians because I find their autistic Shitposting to be unintentionally hilarious.
Maybe later when I am on PC and bored I will try to make an extension that filters countries.

Poor leafs. They're very capable of having an intelligent discussion, but some just want to fuck around. Couple days ago I made a thread asking if there was any conservative areas in Canada, it was a great thread with no shitposting at all. Learned about great places to visit like the entire territory of Alberta.

Sometimes I think it's just the Quebecois that hate Canada and want to sully its reputation who makes these shitposts, that and Toronto Chinese.

Thanks, mate.
I come here to discuss shit and find out about things that the media does not report on. Canada is a fucking scourge. All they do is shitpost. It's so bad. It's so fucking bad.

For now I would suggest you to get 4ChanX and turn off any features that you dislike
That's what I did
To filter flags
Go to
Settings --> Filters --> Flag

I love the hide thread feature, I use it so often, and I'm going to use it on this thread right now too

>conservative areas in Canada, it was a great thread with no shitposting at all

Connect the dots. Jobless Albertans are the ones shitposting everywhere except in threads about themselves

pls be my ai gf

no that will just create a 2 tier Cred Forums with leafs gathering and talking amongst themselves without any one bashing them for their far far left faggotry

There are way too many features and the wording can be very ambiguous. I was trying to fix this shit for the past 20 minutes and gave up. You can't fix it. All you can do is turn off some features you dislike and get used to the new forced aesthetics and layout changes.

You're gonna be missing out if a Canadian posts breaking news stories, or that very helpful Clinton Foundation thread that is always started by a Canadian. But if it's worth not seeing shitposts then I guess go for it, amigo

8's confirm

Yeah, sorry can't help you with that.

Also, is mildly right
Maybe it's all the chinks in Canada who are shitposting

Yep, I did this after >88888888 and it's already vastly improved my browsing experience.

Someone that can't figure out how to use checkboxes in a user script shouldn't be calling anyone else an idiot.