Let's do something new. This board lacks new stuff

Let's do something new. This board lacks new stuff..

How did you get to Cred Forums?
How did your road to antisemitism look like?

>rotten.com (dial-up era)
>local forums (2002.ish-2006.)
>Cred Forums (2006.-2010.)
>Cred Forums (2010.-2013.)
>/lit/ (2012.-2013.)
>/fit/ (2013.- )
>Cred Forums (2015.-2016.)
>Cred Forums (2013. - )

Post your journey and praise KEK

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

bump

>you will never go back to pre 2009 Cred Forums and 2009-2011 Cred Forums and Cred Forums

> Cred Forums 2009 - 2012
> late 2012 to early 2013 : took a break from the internet
> /x/ 2013 - 2014 : During which time I was un-medicated and genuinely believed I was Satan

Cred Forums 2015 - 2016 : Still am somewhat convinced despite medication that I may the anti-Christ.

It's all come and gone so fast.

I know that feel, seeing Cred Forums die honestly was pretty similar to seeing my country get filled with Asians and subhumans.

Let's continue

Gtfo you sicko. Into the gas chamber.

I suddenly wish there was an edit feature on Cred Forums.

>this is for the greentext I forgot

>rotten.com
>late 90's
Are you me?

>Cred Forums 2007.-2010. (the last good thing I saw there was the GENTLEMEN meme, after that lost interest)
>Cred Forums 2011.-2013.
>Cred Forums 2012.
>Cred Forums 2015.-

Are you bipolar?

>Cred Forums 2005 - 2008 came here because of lacus and ccs hentai threads
>normie( fb, myspace, etc)
>Cred Forums 2010
>Cred Forums 2013

No Schizophrenic. I even became a criminal at one point to subsidize my plans for world domination.

That website probably ruined any chance of a normal childhood.

>>rotten.com
>>late 90's
>Are you me?

Bro, you had to shape your mind.
That site shaped mine and made me look beyond the spectrum of what people usually see as acceptable.

That was the first step of the redpill.

I'm not an anti-semite

lolwut, please green text.

lol Cred Forums was never good.

did we all start with rotten.com? Seriously. My mother took me to a psychologist for looking at that site constantly as an 8 year old.

What are you doing in Camada Terry? I thought my people at the CIA had you pinned down in Wa

>all these faggots who never went to /new/

Jesus I'm old.

>2007-2010: Cred Forums
>2010-2013: /k/ and the /k/ tinychat
>2013: Cred Forums and the thirdposition tinychat
>2014 to present: the ride never ends

what comes after Cred Forums?

>rotten/newgrounds/dragonballx
>Cred Forums (2006-2008)
>Cred Forums (2008-2011)
>Cred Forums (2011-2016)

>did we all start with rotten.com?

I know I did, really can't speak for others.
Do we even know what's the most usual age group for Cred Forums?

I bet you most of them have no idea what rotten.com was.

>ytmnd
>dogchan
>Cred Forums
>/c/
>/x/
>/new/
>/x/
>Cred Forums

Essentially this.

>thatsfuckedup.com

My step-mother is bipolar and thinks she's god when she's of her meds. So pretty simular.

>2002 - 2005 - Anime Janai forum(Jethrek is a massive faggot btw)
>2006 (Discovered Cred Forums's /u/ board)
>2007 (started heavily lurking and posting on Cred Forums, mostly on /m/, Cred Forums, and Cred Forums)
>2008 (made a SomethingAwful account)

and the rest was history.

It started with this joke in school:

"How do you get 6 million jews into a Lada?"
"Two in the front, three in the back and the rest in the ashtray."

Then I wanted to look up more offensive jokes on the internets and came across resist.com/org (I don't remember anymore), which then led me to jewwatch.com.

Now I fully believe that in order for the white countries to survive we need to kill every jew (including OP) before they kill us.

I used to lurk d2jsp.org until I got banned. It's/was a website for trading diablo 2 items with a third party currency known as forum gold and had a few misc boards to fuck around in

>kill every jew (including OP) before they kill us

Roman Catholic bro.

So, if you conisder me a kike, it's okay, just remember that Andres failed to save you guys to eventually get cucked like Swedistan.

Well, I certainly traumatised some children with that website. Not only was I the proud Santa Clause lie disclosure, I also exposed my class mates to rotten.com gore with the most chipper of attitudes.

Hopefully fueled the seed of future redpills of hundreds of youths in 2000.

>bbs
>gaming forums
>irc
>ytmnd newgrounds
>Cred Forums Cred Forums
>kuvalauta.org
>krautchan
>Cred Forums
>reddit

>thatsfuckedup.com
never heard of it.

My mom got piss drunk when I was 4 when rotten.com was starting up and showed the website to me. Had nightmares for a week more from the fucked up shit she was saying as she made me look at the site, but after a week I got curious instead of horrified.

At 5-7 I used to go through my dad's work bag (he was a homicide detective) and look at the crime scene photos. I learned to read quite a bit from the ballistics report that was attached to the photos.

>that one picture of the girl with her head pressed into the station, her brain leaving a sickeningly beautiful shade of red from being ground by the accident
>you could somehow feel deep down you were watching the wreckage of something that was once gorgeous
>fucking baby soup
>the dead adult soup from a very hot bath plus a week of decomposition

Besides being kind of autismo, I think I turned out ok.

So, you are what people in Straya call a sickcunt?

kinda cool tbch

Well I browsed Cred Forums wayyy back when i was underage, dont really remember much, but then i stopped for a while

Then I got back here when i was 18 and was on all different boards, spent some time on Cred Forums

time for my story.

>be me
>researching Multiple personality disorder(DID) to see if I have it
>probably did at some level
>at this point i was a Cred Forumstard and wasn't red pilled, was degenerate
>knew of Cred Forums but thought it was shit
>so I'm researching DID and I find some SJW mental disorder website or tumblr page
>people talking about their head mates and their multiple genders
>talking about how some of their headmates were ponies and spiderman or invader zim
>talking about doing battle with furby over control of their own bodies
>talking about hallucinating vaginas on themselves and going out and fucking a bunch of fags
>literally RolePlay genderfluid mental disorder the site
>so im reading this and thinking, "that Cred Forums stuff is starting to sound relevant here"
>and if I was mental with DID I do not want to be like these faggots
so I decide to go to Cred Forums to read up on some of this stuff
>see talk about how we shouldn't do gross and degenerate things, or be pussy emotional faggots
>decide to act on it, start to push myself to accept life
>start to become less degenerate
>going insane less
>final stop being insane, over time
>start to see more and more of what Cred Forums says is true
>mostly SJW's first, but then I saw muslims, after that it was mexicans, blacks, Jews I always thought was a joke, but then I took some red pills
>one day on Cred Forums there was like 4 things that were posted and were really jewy
>so i researched these companies and websites that were all pissing me off with their jewness
>tfw it was all jews
Cred Forums is always right, and since that day for me I have know that the Jews are behind everything

Thank you Cred Forums for saving me from becoming some homo mental disorder trap, and for later redpilling me on the Jews

Also rotten.con BUT additionally
Strangeland.com (mainly the shit factory)

Probably not, I was the high IQ kid with ADHD who didn't have the self awareness to realise that other children weren't pretending to be stupid or read slowly. I probably caused significant harm to dozens of other kids. I once scared my entire year (200+ kids) that a ghost or murderer or something was present at our first school dance. I continued to do this sort of shit until I left. No one wanted to associate with me after my years of subversive bullying.

back in 2006 as a 14 year old I started listening to the Sick & Wrong podcast which definitely put me on the path to Cred Forums

>two guys in San Fransisco talking about fucked up news stories every week
>hosted by a nasally Jew who always talked about his fucked up Jewish family like his leather daddy brother living in San Fran, and his sister with IBS who constantly stunk.
>co-hosted by a white engineer who progressively became more and more conservative every year until he left the show last year after getting married.

I also browsed their forum for a couple years before coming to Cred Forums, which was full of gore pics and the most obscene degeneracy for shock value.

Went to Cred Forums in 2008 and didn't make a single post for about a year, then once I started I ended up moving to Cred Forums and Cred Forums pretty quickly, then to Cred Forums whenever it was added.

I can't imagine I'm the only person on Cred Forums who ever listened to Sick & Wrong. At least in the UK, for some reason it was always incredibly popular in the UK itunes store back in the day.

Not a sickcunt, the sick cunt. This legendary term only resurfaced with zyzz and his legendary aesthetics.

That aussie might actually be zyzz.

The most mired of all aesthetics is the sickening brain striations from early age realization of mortality coupled with just barely conceptualized recognition of what human consciousness is. Mirin.

>Also

When did that executed cop vid come out? The one with the scream. That was far more fucked up than anything on rotten.

Pictures and even video don't really compare to the audio of pure desperation.

>Not an antisemite.
>Meet real Jews irl.
>Become antisemitic.

>The most mired of all aesthetics is the sickening brain striations from early age realization of mortality coupled with just barely conceptualized recognition of what human consciousness is. Mirin

laughed hard.

>"I think I turned out ok."
>on Cred Forums

Thought I was going to have a relatively gore-free night, then you reminded me of rotten.com haven't thought about that site in ages

>catch my dad and my cousin checking out ferrari wrecks on rotten.com when i was 12 or so
>proceeds to explain what it is and that he would punish me if he ever caught me looking at that stuff
>ok_sure_thing_dad.jpg
>discover Cred Forums 6 years later

Now I'm stuck here with all you awesome frogposters.

>This legendary term only resurfaced with zyzz and his legendary aesthetics.

zyzz was a true legend.

I don't give a fuck about his steroid abuse and being dead in a sauna, it's just that zyzz made me lift, and whenever I stopped because life was busy, I always got back full force.

RIP son of Zeus.

youtube.com/watch?v=AdBoybKnzZw

>runescape forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>/new/
>/soc/
>Cred Forums

>some garbage habbo forum
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums
>Cred Forums

>Every now and then when things get rough or look hopeless
>No matter what the situation
>I always remember from the back of my mind like a shining light at the end of every tunnel

>"We're All Gonna Make it"

His legacy lives on. I think the day he got banned from /fit/ and gave us the permanent motivation is lost from the old archives.

>tfw it was only lifting and the taking to heart his advice that got me out of existential depression