I'm not Christian
I worship Kek

I never had a religion also christfags tend to be neocons for israel

>a single context-free line from the Bible

Proddies, not even once

>Be op
>be Canadian
>Posts opinion on Cred Forums in between sucking off dogs
>Think any self respecting religion would hold his interpretation of Christ to any type of real standard

kek

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

World Becoming More, Not Less Religious: The Future Of Demographics And Religion (7 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=Zdgzkqsy_z0

Fundamentalism Is As Modern As Secularism: Demographics And Religion Of Muslims, Christians And Jews (2 minutes)
youtube.com/watch?v=cgVo9hBbhFk

>out of context verses
Oy vey what a good goy
>Do not give dogs what is holy, and do not throw your pearls before pigs, lest they trample them underfoot and turn to attack you.

Christ has abandoned us

Only Kek can save us now

and then the crusades happened

I was a invader you let me in so i could rape your wife and kill your children.No bible passage about that

The context is literally

>Sheep: Feed people, let in refugees = go to heaven
>Goats: do the opposite, act like Cred Forums = going to Hell

You think Jesus who was forgiving the people who were killing him and implored people to sell everything they own is anti-refugee, lmao

Christcucks fuck off

Worship the jews elsewhere you beta faggots

Lord Kek will soon rule the world

This is a Kek board. Assimilate to our culture you shitlord.

Christianity was created to controll a weaken the goyim . Only cucks are christians

Not at all. The Bible says to be nice to the people in your land who aren't from there. Not to welcome in people who are outright your enemy or to allow yourselves to be invaded.

"Scripture [Romans 13] draws a clear line between the responsibility of the individual and the role of the state. Individuals are to forswear vengeance, leaving justice to earthly rulers as God’s “agents of wrath” who bring “punishment on the wrongdoer.” The state has an affirmative responsibility to protect its citizens, even to the point of bringing a sense of “terror” to those “who do wrong.” There is no contradiction between personally welcoming the “strangers” among us while our leaders endeavor to protect us from a genocidal terrorist force that uses refugee status as a shield and disguise to perpetrate brutal attacks against innocent civilians.

[...]

Those who claim that America’s choice is between accepting refugees and heartlessly doing nothing are simply wrong — and disingenuous. Americans have welcomed, clothed, and fed refugees by the hundreds of thousands in camps and cities overseas. In the past we have established and protected vast safe havens that allowed persecuted people to live and thrive (e.g., Iraqi Kurdistan after the Gulf War). America is the most generous, most compassionate nation on earth, expending vast amounts of treasure and spilling its precious blood to protect millions of poor and oppressed."

Of course, it would be a fucking leaf.

Jesus was FORGIVING THE PEOPLE NAILING HIS ASS TO A PIECE OF WOOD and this is what you are bringing?

No one here is a real Christian. Just pretenders

Why would I want to hear about some Jew helping the poors? Gross.

Once you cross the first safe border you are no longer a refugee. The people in Germany, Sweden and Calais are economic migrants. They have come for money.

>No one here is a real Christian
Gee, I wonder why.

The Catholic church turned it's back on it's own. I turn my back on the Catholic church.

Good thing then that there are only very few nations that have christianity as a state religion and only one that is a theocracy, most are secular.

>a single context-free line from the Bible

Read the parabel of goats and sheep. The entire thing. Then read the part where you get sent to hell for eternity if you don't give your shit to strangers over and over and over again until you understand why so many Christcucks like to sell out their homeland for shitskins.

>It's time to read the Bible again

Jesus said to help the needy,not the invaders.
And only if we want to.
Also,said to help our "neighbour" or a close someone.

I don't recall mudslimes doing the same for christian/white people.

Christianity is a filthy joo religion just like islam.
That answer your question, Canuck cuck?

really takes your noggin for a joggin

only applies to human beings. Refugee's are merely one country trying to offload its trash.

>I was a stranger

It sure doesnt say "I was your known enemy". Germanic cucks want company with their misery.

Fuck off and fade in to oblivion with the rest of your race.

>Go read your cuck jew-god book again
>leaf

Seems appropriate.

so I should let Satan in if he comes knocking? No thanks. A white man comes knocking and I might consider it.

>Read the parabel of goats and sheep. The entire thing.

Sure.
Mt25
>40 And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.
>of these my brethren

Who are those again?
Mt12
>50 For whosoever shall do the will of my Father which is in heaven, the same is my brother, and sister, and mother.

I'm an atheist tho... and a oil driller

Great videos