Trickle down economics is a viable system according to conservashits

>trickle down economics is a viable system according to conservashits

>Have more and more regulation on businesses that put small companies out of business while larger companies can absorb the hit
>Give the poor welfare so they don't have an incentive to better themselves
>CEOs, accountants, and other educated business majors need to wallow through increasingly harsher regulations and still make a profit

The opposite is the case, deregulations and cuts in public spendinf have been the trend in the last centuries.

We all see what that led to - a meteoric ride of populism in the developed world.

Don't forget about the goverment importing poor, low iq immigrants which further increases the wealth disparity between poor and rich and generally turns our country shittier

>0 sources cited

>those digits
What did kek mean by this?

>I am willing to get fucked in the ass for pocket change because I have no choice
>my next job will pay me even less due to deregulations
>at least we're not commies god bless my freedom of choice to either work for nearly nothing or I can choose to have no job at all

>I notice that you have many titles and skils, so I'll pay you 5€ to do the job of 3 different people
>But 5€ is lower than what one of those people alone were used to earn
>Too bad because now we have 100 third worlders willing to join our company to feed their children and so does every other company in the field

Somehow this is an agreement.

Bush's second round of tax cuts for the rich saw a 40% increase in tax revenue, nice try libtard.

>i'm a responsible adult responsible for my own skills and marketing
>i enter the job market with the understanding that nobody in this world owes me a god damn thing
Liberals on the other hand want to devalue the worth of a dollar so they can sit in the temporary shade of wage increases unaware(as all liberals are) that $15 an hour will very quickly become the new $7.25 an hour and they will have accomplished nothing but raising unemployment and raising the price of gooda and services for everyone else.
If you don't have the drive to succeed then by all means work 20 hours a week for minimum wage and suck on the government subsidy tit but don't come crying to the people who have earned it about how you deserve a better living.

>The opposite is the case, deregulations and cuts in public spendinf have been the trend in the last centuries.

>in the last centuries
>IN THE LAST CENTURIES
Holy shit Ahmed even with a timescale of CENTURIES you are STILL WRONG.

lel

I meant decades, of course.

No one is citing any sources, user.

Trickle down economics is bullshit. The rich should pay more taxes, but we should remove some regulations from businesses to reduce costs for both the government and businesses. That is how you trickle down wealth.

How many jobs actually pay minimum wage? Every job around me pays above minimum wage aka an actual competitive wage. Even McDonalds around here pays above minimum.

The way to trickle down wealth is to offer tax incentives for firms who hire Americans exclusively and provide them with a specified wage. For example a flat 10% corporate tax for a manufacturer who uses 100% American parts and labor and pays a base $15 wage.

you are paying enormous amount of taxes for an evergrowing population.

its not like the taxes you get from the rich are re-invested into the job market, i could be wrong however

90s Spain
>Almost nobody knew how to make a proper resumee because very few people needed to send resumees. It was common to go around companies and ask for work and chances were that you'd get it.
>No skilled jobs were used to pay really well because not many people were willing to do them since they're very exhausting. You could earn twice as much as a person with a college degree if you went to the right company.
>There was used to be a special board in the unemployement offices called "rare or highly requested jobs" (basically things like gravedigger or stuff that people just don't really want to go through) that had garanteed entrance and a good salary.
>Confortable jobs were used to pay less since everybody wanted those jobs to be confortable in an office with AC, sitting in a chair, etc.
>Nobody really knew about minimum wage because everybody (that wanted to work) earned enough money to live on their own with dignity and the ability to save money.

Millenial Spain
>You need to have dozens of resumees on dozens of systems of employement because companies have all the power to read and throw away resumees without even bothering to answer you or ask realistic requirements and offer you any dignity as a worker.
>Instead of having 1 person for each task they request people to have the ability, or even the expertise, to perform several task for the price of half. There's a new concept called the "mileurista" (earning 1000€/month) that's what people ASPIRE to (in other words, people DREAM to at least earn the minimum wage).
>Now the unemployement office doesn't give a fuck anymore and companies that hire temps are on the rise. So you work for the time they want, and then you're again on your own never knowing if you'll make it to ends meet. Also these companies have no safety standards, it's easy to get injured, they take no responsabilities and they have the right to not pay you if the company complains about the most ridicule thing.

This happened everywhere in western countries.

>I have a right to my share of the success of another person
America 2016, yet you call Germans cucked.

Point out one single economist that has ever said "trickle down economics".

Also point out one single poor person that gives people jobs.

It is if you say yes