An antifascist is beaten to death by neo-Nazis in Finland and the media has a hay day

A group called "Finnish Resistance Movement" held a rally in Helsinki. Some guy went to confront them and got his ass beaten. He died later off the injuries.
>Jimi vihasi esimerkiksi ihmisiä, jotka ajattelivat kaikkien muslimien olevan terroristeja.
"Jimi hated for example people who thought all Muslims are terrorists"
>Hän kunnioitti tosi paljon muita ihmisiä ja erilaisia ihmisiä
"He respected others and different kinds of people very much"

The media has obviously had much fun for days. Now an address has popped up which tries to make racism illegal: rasismirikoslakiin.fi/

Sources:
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016091822336730_uu.shtml
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1474164748028
ts.fi/uutiset/kotimaa/2783189/Vastarintaliikkeen Helsingin tapahtumassa pahoinpidelty mies kuoli viikkoa myohemmin

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs
youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA
ruutu.fi/video/2099364
rasismirikoslakiin.fi/
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE
rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
mvlehti.net/2016/09/18/valtamedia-yrittaa-vilpilla-leipoa-jimi-karttusesta-sankaria/
hs.fi/kaupunki/a1474164748028
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016091222299951_uu.shtml
video-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/14417509_293201727731198_434354693_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=8ec80bfdae2c00ae84a64ed9b16fbb0c&oe=57E0067F
m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0iwhCaDBE
youtube.com/watch?&v=0JjaOYnQRvQ
hs.fi/kotimaa/a1474254801865
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Knowing antifa faggots I can't even act like I don't want a lot more of these to happen.

these jew puppet assholes don't get their asses beat to a pulp often enough

Antifa will just have to get used to getting killed, it's all part of a vibrant multicultural society.
:^)

The guy got shoved and hit his head on the curb. Not even beaten up. Pretty weak.

Is pic related him? Was he young or is that his "he wuz a gud boi" picture and he was actually degenerate trash as an adult?

28 yo apparently junkie, but this is the only picture media uses, from when he was 15 or so.

you're on Cred Forumslution of 4chin. White people can do literally anything and it'll be someone else's fault.

Saw a thread earlier today with burgers discussing how the Jews are really to blame for the Atlantic Slave Trade and blacks should be angry at Jews and not the Whites that were buying and forcing them to pick cotton

Yeah pic related is like 10 years old. He was a 28 year old junkie.

>"He respected others and different kinds of people very much"
Spitting at people isn't very respectful.

He was a 28 year old druggie.

lugenpresse at it again.

Lol, everytime.

That's the picture used in the news. It's from when he was 15 or so. He was 28 when he died. I suppose he looked like a male variant of those blue haired problem glasses feminists, so they wanted to use an old picture instead. Just speculating though.

>antifa trying to bee goody two shoes
Kek now I've seen everything. Usually they're proud of being terrorists, much like the mudslimes.

i hate nazi fagit

>JUST

Shame kids have to die because of their brainwashing though.

>If any question why we died,
>Tell them, because our gender-nonconforming single parents lied.

youtube.com/watch?v=7gqcU5UpBQs You might like this...

He was a loser drug addict. MSM in Finland is saying "he good boy" and hundreds of mourners showed up to respect his memory. The truth is that there were couple dozen retards with candles.

No value was lost when this cunt died.

Good, anti fascists deserve it

>Antifa

youtube.com/watch?v=bcJTfgIoCKA

absolutely no sense for danger

they will be ripped either by the nazis or by the muzzis eventually, or maybe even just by local criminals

Traitors get what traitors deserve.

what a fuckhead

??? We're proud of this. I hope this happens more often.

Can I get a source on Jimmi being a druggie? Also im pretty worried about that address, sure they claim theyre not againts thought policing, but we all know its too easy to wave the racism card.

Junkie-Jimi got his shit pushed in the one last time. Before I thought Vastarintaliike was just edgy nazi-larpers but it seems they can get shit done. Will join them when this shit escaletes into an armed conflict.

>An antifascist is beaten to death by neo-Nazis

good

Some user who claimed to know him

I expect nothing less from a kike. U mad he cashed your check the day before he died? Gas yourself.

Jos Facebook page is still up, he went under the pseudonym Oliver something.
The posts are absolutely degenerate

the "cops" episode could be used for proofs, not that it matters much

>The posts are absolutely degenerate

Please, gimme some, I need to see this

Well if he was on a episode of the Finland "cops" he should be easy enough to track down and confirm the validity of that information right?

good, at least he learned when to shut his mouth

No proof that he was part of antifa itself
nice propaganda you have there

It was almost all jewish and dutch traders though, that's a fact.

Will Finland be Sweden Second Edition™?

He probably wasn't a part of antifa, druggies just tend to hang out with other druggies.

T. Antifa

Antifa isn't just one organization and all anti-fascists are antifants.

Apparently this is the episode that he's in.
ruutu.fi/video/2099364

facebook / oliver.francis.33

Facebook of Jimi, brave defender of the innocent

>rasismirikoslakiin.fi/
>Bandwidth Limit Exceeded

>The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to the site owner reaching his/her bandwidth limit. Please try again later.

Who of you did this?

a week ago a 50 y.o. finnish man was strangled to death by iraqi asylum seekers so they could steal his cellphone

not much noise has been made about it

this 28 year old methhead spat on and yelled at right-wing protesters, got shoved and because he was stoned out of his mind fell down and cracked his head on the pavement. he went to a hospital on his own, got discharged and died of aneurysm (a very common cause of death for junkies) a week later.

every media is screaming bloody murder and there are 100+ people candlelight vigils being held

this country is fucked

>Dem ebil skinheads did it! He a gud boy!

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

If he was truly an antifa nigger, i can only laugh.

Looks like your regular subuteksi faggot.

>when a finngol becomes a finnigger

Proofs pls

Its ya Antifa boi Jimi

You really can see in his cloudy eyes that he uses hard drugs.

see

everyone should have the right to defend himself........even a neo-nazi.

Yes, proofs....
googling his name, first result is "nisti" or "junkie"

SIC SEMPER PRODITORES

> Now an address has popped up which tries to make racism illegal
So racism is legal right now in Finland? Sweet!

no it's not, use the word neekeri publically and see what happens

He looks like that kid from sweden who was stabbed for protecting a girl. In that case the perp got no charges if i remember.

Good job!

>do it in eastern part of the country
>nobody bats an eye, not even cops
ayy

Nothing happens. Unless it is directed against someone personally, then you might get fined for kunnianloukkaus, whatever that would be in english.

Fuck helsinki its a similar libshithole as florida in the states.

the norther you go, the less of a fuck people give about each other and generally give less of a fuck.

nothing happens

large cities were a mistake

Some pekkas here yesterday knew him, they said he wasn't antifa, but a junkie.

I didn't cap this shit. But fuck some junkie comes and spits on you, what would you do? You don't know what kind of diseases such a person have. I'd break his arms, I ain't kidding. My uncle got his car stolen years ago now, tracked the faggot down and broke his arms and legs.

It's no joke either. It's also something we do at this location BTW, we go and find that car and the one who stole it. I've been on one before, junkies, but we solved that differently they had to move away back to oslo kek

i agree

So when will media notice that he was a complete junkie and started the fight with them?

>antifa faggot killed
good riddance

Talk shit, get hit

Tengri bless you, Fingolia

>be skinhead
>have rally
>kill white guy

junkies don't contribute anything to society
long time junkies are expensive to rehab

HIGH TREASON IS PUNISHABLE BY DEATH

>antifa
>white
I believe that associating with those pansy tosspots automatically invalidates your White Club membership.

I love it when you snowniggers do shit like this.

My homeboy is a Finn. When we get him drunk he goes off the rails.

>If I had but one bullet and were faced by both an enemy and a traitor, I would let the traitor have it.

Why are fascists so good at killing white people?

Did Soros cover the funeral costs?

>so good at killing white people?

YES

t. antifa junkie

That'd be defamation.

Expose this shit anons.

The truth about the situation and the total hypocrisy of the media reporting about it.

Do some suomi memes and post on yilauta or even normiebook or somewhere else.

Counter the media narrative seriously, show some altarnative and more people will join our side.

The finnish media is trying to manufacture their own pavlos fyssas put of them. counter them.

Show people a tons of cases of finnish people bruttaly killed by foreigners WITHOUT media attention.

Hitler killed 40 million white people.

Great success.

White marxists are the dog owners while muslims and niggers are their dogs. When the owners are gone, the dogs are easy pickings. Even your uncle Breivik understood that.

RIP. There's not many people in the world willing to confront Nazi scum in the street. Each one of them is brave and a blessing.

The enemy within is the most Dangerous enemy. They must bè eradicated First. The test Can bè sweeped up after without too much sweat.

He a good boy, he dindu nuffin'.

AntiFa is an ideology in which the core tenet is: It is okay to hurt or even kill people, so long as you are doing it to silence the opinion of those different from you.

The opposite of Fascism is killing people for having a different opinion than you, so these brave Finnish Resistance guys stood up against Fascism! Good job.

cunnilingus

pic related faggot

Are you rare?

He obviously didn't or he wouldn't have got kerb-stomped after picking a fight he wasn't capable of winning.

Seriously though the people responsible for this are the scum who brainwashed him into despising his own (genuinely tolerant ethnic group) while worshipping the world's least tolerant ethnic group.

Shut up Ahmed, nobody asked you.

same exact thing happened in france few years ago. a weakling who attacked a 17 year old bonehead from behind and was instant killed with one punch.

This. But the tide is turning.

>"Jimi hated for example people who thought all Muslims are terrorists"
My, what a hateful young man filled with toxic masculinity driving him to search for conflict.

pajeet get back to fixing my low tech IT.

The day of the rope came early for little Jimi. RIP in pieces sweet cuck

Antifa is generally low on toxic masculinity. In fact, antifa communities are often comprised of a great portion of women as well as men. Antifa is driven to conflict because reactionary and fascist ideologies/proselyting can't be fought by any method but force.

Same story happend in France.
Chack Clement Merit

Rest in flames little faggot

thanks for Correcting the Record

They are "whites" that actively work towards flooding their countries with non-whites and support the destruction of the white race, of their country peoples' ethnicity and culture.

They are worse for the white race than most apolitical non-whites out there.

Why do all junkies have backpacks? Is it because they are homeless and all their belongings are with them at all times?

keep on killing the antifa. and start kill immigrants and women that fuck them

pls be my ai gf

Easier to carry all the random shit you steal.

As much as I give zero fucks for this dead race traitor, videos like this give me a chill. Just like that. *crack* and you're dead.

>They are "whites" that actively work towards flooding their countries with non-whites

Got a source for this? From everything I've seen and read, antifa are generally just that: Anti-fascist and anti-reactionary. This doesn't necessarily mean that they stand with the neoliberal and powerful on immigration purposes.

For example, I have plenty of antifa friends who take very nuanced stances on immigration and refugees, even one that suggests Europe take no refugees until certain conditions are met far in the future.

Just because antifa is against reactionaries doesn't mean they're with what you perceive as the "other side".

Antifa punks are usually dipshits who act as pawns for those in power. See Brexit where people like Soros literally tricked Antifa into acting as a thug arm for Globalism. Antifa kids are typically fucking dumb and easily manipulated.

ok

Fucking kikes

> be red
> get bled

>Is it because they are homeless and all their belongings are with them at all times?

That's more or less the reason. Also, it's useful to store shit there since your pockets will be emptied countless of times during your weekly week long piripsykoosi by other junkies and even by nature itself.

>This doesn't necessarily mean that they stand with the neoliberal and powerful on immigration purposes.

Hey, aren't conservatives in America considered red?

Funny how that works.

>About one week ago Luigi Guardiera a young nationalist have been beaten. He was in the unconscious since the attack and died yesterday in hospital. The attack was premeditated, the murderer puncture the tires of his car and beaten him to death before leaving him for dead. Of course there is barely no coverage of this and the (((medias))) who does side with the murderer.

>Luigi Guardiera was a candidate for the Front National its likely a politcal assassination.

>About one week ago Luigi Guardiera a young nationalist have been beaten.
>Luigi Guardiera was a candidate for the Front National its likely a politcal assassination.

God, this makes me elated to read.

lmao @ all the AFA ITT

Is that the Finnish word for nigger

Yes.

no one will miss you when you die leaf faggot

Hahaha ANTIFA

I thought Untermensch meant subhuman why are the Aryans on that side

So proud of you guys.

The people I love will miss me, that's always going to be true.

If the future is bright, my comrades in revolution will miss me as well.

On the left side of the picture are Germans (and some Aryans) considered Ubermensch.

On the right side of the picture are mostly Russian Slavic people who were (are?) considered Untermensch.

The objective of the picture is to convince the reader that

a). the Germans and Aryans are not necessarily Ubermensch, and

b). the Russians and Slavs are not Untermensch.

There was no mourn when a muslim stabbed and killed a lithuanian in sweden for defending a swedish girl from sexual harassment.
The shitskin got away with murder because he was underage.

bunch of 12yos celebrating someone dying. im not a fan of immigrants either but u guys need to grow the fuck up.

>people loving antifa loser
Mate, your girlfriend nor her black boyfriend loves you, you just gotta deal with it.

ELÄKÖÖN VOITTO!

Is that the lad in question? Is his pupper okay?

>a fucking cross of piss

"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""underage""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

How many neekeris are in Finland anyway?

Both my brown boyfriend and my white girlfriend love me very much. I'm sorry to disappoint you with a story of a leftist who is not, in fact, downtrodden and poor and soon to be dead.

I'm also not involved with antifa. I've considered getting organized, but I just don't have the guts to get into fights and shout at people all the time. The people I love care too much about my safety to endanger me like that, as well. Finally, I don't really live near any well-organized group with important goals that I know about.

sweden yes !

you're celebrating you're own country dying every day, shouldn't you be more worried about trying to take Sweden back than shitposting?

atleast 100 000

Americas Antifa are the most pathetic.
Literally screams for the police to help them.
youtube.com/watch?v=hFZ9Tawo8QE
Even german antifa find them pathetic

Well not really. It's Finnish word for "negro". Originally it wasn't bad word but these days some people consider it as such.

I gotcha senpai. I just go by whoever has blonde hair so naturally I was confused

Sometimes deaths are necessary. Furthermore, the deaths of those we are allied against often triggers the visceral portion of our humanity which desires vengeance.

rt.com/news/329243-sweden-migrant-stabbed-teenager/
an article about it.
the motherfucker was given a new place to live and will face NO penalties for his murder. He literally got away with murder. Where were the candles and tears there ?

Are you counting Arabs and Turks as well? Last time I checked Africans were barely 40 000 of the entire population with Somalis being the biggest.

Hasta la vista antifacista

yes they are all niggers

Yikes

While German antifabro in the picture you posted is right, in that the tactics employed by American antifa are weak and misguided, remember that making fun of comrades is worthless. We are here to help each other, because in the end we're all on the same side.

Arabs kill a completely innocent Finnish man not many days earlier and no front page headlines to be seen. Talk about bias.

>anarchist and commies ever fighting each other in post-20s world
How many opiates did you do today?

I don't know where you find these people, but even if that's trueit doesn't change the harm they.

The dorsal spine of antifa movement worldwide is made of no-borders liberals, anarchists, communists and, above all, anarcho-communists.

I disagree with antifasciam (as i don't think fascism is necessarily a bad thing, especially in the times we are living) but even if that's the case: They are far more than "anti-fascist".

They protest and attack people who are clearly not fascist. Anyone who is a nationalist or defends the preservation of the foundations of the society they live in is a target to them. They protest and work against democratic parties in the name of antifascism: AfD, Ukip, Pvv, SD etc. and many times openly advocate political murder and rigging elections. They can't point fingers at anyone.

The average antifa seek to abolish the national borders and thinks a key tenant of world peace is the destruction of the white race (and as a brazilian, i can only laugh at them).

Look, the countries in which antifa is more active is Germany and Sweden.
Really makes you think.

Who our (((media))) calls far-right, they call fascist, and what people are those?
People looking to preserve they countries' culture, ethnicity, race, language, sel-reliance, lifestyle etc. It doesn't matter if it's fascist or not.

The thing is, there are not tons of cases. Atleast not with any eye witnesses or proof in them. This was a safe country and still should be. Violence hasn't really existed for years for a person who doesn't even go out at night. That's also why the media narrative is so powerful because there is never nothing everything is reported and suddenly when you only report the certain things the majority believes it.

You'd be surprised how much anarchist/marxist infighting I see around. It's astounding.

>brown boy touches white girls
>white guy steps in, slaps his shit, and the subhuman runs off
>subhuman comes back and kills the white dude

Even when whites do step up and defend their white women, they get killed for it. Damn

oh yeah and also because over one million people live in one area the biggest media coverage is obviously there. Almost no one in the cities seem to give a fuck about something going on in small towns.

>the harm they cause

this case really shows the hypocrisy of our media in broad daylight

mvlehti.net/2016/09/18/valtamedia-yrittaa-vilpilla-leipoa-jimi-karttusesta-sankaria/

Here's the key component of what you've said. The rest is just complaining about communists doing things that communists are supposed to do, which is a different discussion.

>The average antifa seek to abolish the national borders and thinks a key tenant of world peace is the destruction of the white race

Yes, the average antifa is either a Marxist or Anarchist, and as such is opposed to nationality and the concept of nations and borders.

However, the key point you're wrong on is this:
>thinks a key tenant of world peace is the destruction of the white race

This is partially true, but misses the point entirely. The ideal world of both Marxists and Anarchists is one with not only no white race, but no races at all. So, yes, the elimination of the white race is technically an important component of the evolution towards communism.

Having arguments over internet isn't fighting, cuck

Same goes when that mudshit burned that one girl to death.

Fair enough, I guess I don't see much then. Ever since Stalin took over there hasn't been much literal infighting because all the Anarchists are too scared to out themselves.

Why are niggers always burning people? What a shitty way to go.

The only good antifa is a dead antifa

Jimi is not the hero we need, but the hero we deserve.

She was raped, then burned alive. I had to find information on this case from really small news outlets.

support the home team

as bad as the arabs in sweden are they arent even 1/10th as bad as the niggers in USA. sort that out first shartmart.

Do you just love to be cucked so much irl that you have to go online and make sure everyone knows how much somalian and socialist dick you suck?

ur a fucking canadian. shut the fuck up already.

Google translate doesn't like Finland very much.
"
The guy says bumped Jimiin when this was going to my mother's for dinner.

- Jimi was one of the most open and kind-hearted people whom I knew, he says.

Even the last encounter they discussed with Jim's people's prejudices. According to a friend of Jimi hated, for example, people who thought all Muslims to be terrorists.

- Jimi said that every nation can find those rotten apples. He himself paid tribute to a lot of other people and different types of people, the guy says.

According to a friend of Jimi was a positive man, with whom was always a pleasure to catch up when struck. She felt Jim's already over several years from the same neighborhood and the former joint vocational school.

The sad news of Jim's death, he was forced to read the news.

- Jimi knew what was right and what is wrong, and he feared to intervene. He was not afraid of anyone, the guy says.
"

leftist and right wing infidels kill each other. very good.

>tfw the finns are always better than swedes
>tfw 100% finngol blood but raised in cuckland

Gotta separate the weak from the strong

nobody is being cucked as hard as USA with the niggers fucking all ur women. they might be raping our women but they are fucking ur women willingly. i think u have a bigger problem on ur hands fucktard.

finland is the mexico of scandianavia. u finns flood sweden and norway looking for jobs. even ur school are conditioned to teach u swedish so u can serve us even better.

carry your heritage proudly svenskbror

Those german anti-fa's are dumbasses who've been brainwashed by romanticized propaganda of a communist germany under control of russia. They conveniently forget that the main reason why the Nat Soc party took power in the first place is because of the rise of communism and the violence it brought to the streets of the weimar republic. Fascism is the anti-thesis of communism and the stepping stone for a united earth, under the rule of a single people

A real finn does not speak swedish at all. Are you a real finn?

wow gr8 argument m8 excellent premise and supremely cited sources

i was truly bested

Attacking random niggers doesn't solve anything. Going after the people responsible for it does. This is why the Whites won against the Reds.

I know the person who is suspected of causing the death of Jimi and is now being held by the police.
I do not know if he had any ties to other nationalist groups before joining Vastarinta. I do know he is a former member of a local football firm in Helsinki. If that is what you decide to call them. Has been involved with police before and I am sure that he can definitely knock someone out. No doubt about that.
I don't support Vastarinta or his actions, but I am on his side 100%
What would you do if a druggie would try to spit on you and assault you? Maybe he did what he knew best. I doubt that he expected Jimi to die a week later.
However I do not know the details of the incident that led up Jimi getting a taste of the pavement.
What the media knows is that Jimi was taken to the hospital, let out and interrogated. A week later he was found unconscious on the floor of his apartment. Deemed dead by the doctors and supposedly his father was told that there is nothing to be done.
Media and political people in Finland are using this event to their benefit. Only hours after the incident 50 thousand sheep were talking about it and cursed racism and nationalism. Immigrant politicians and other activists showing their respects for a junkie. Only because it benefits their cause. Junkies die everyday, no candles for them though. But when a death of someone serves your purpose...
Ignore where I'm posting from.
I just spend most of my time here.

Who cares about niggers and coal burners. They'll get their judgement day eventually. At least we have real black people who understand the difference between niggers and regular people.

Like you, you're a nigger. My friend tyrone who has a wife he loves, children he is raising, and a growing business is not a nigger.

Do you understand?

Defend the coal, pay the toll

Can't even speak the language...
Nope, I am a shadow of a finn
>tfw I live in that city
>tfw they threw stones right outside my window
>tfw the police charged down with unmuzzled dogs
Shit was cash

le epik XDDD

There's always that one Swede in every thread..

>ITT: "Killing is okay when we do it"

>hs.fi/kaupunki/a1474164748028

>”Ehdimme puhuttaa uhrin sairaalassa. Hän kertoi kävelleensä ohi ja sylkäisseensä. Hän sanoi, ettei ollut mitään muuta syytä, miksi hänen päälleen käytiin”, Kruskopf kertoi.

The fucking faggot walked infront of the protest crowd and spat at them.

That is when he was attacked.

Spitting was a big mistake and he certainly deserved a beating for that.

I cant stand people that disrupt other peoples protests.

Not an argument.

National Socialist /gif/ thread

Back to plebbit

being reasonable? ya i know.

High quality post friend, good input and information. Especially the last part, they do it all the time.

Sauce?
It would be my pleasure to spread this story to my bluepilled friends

t. triggered Trudeau

Pushing people over who spit and curse at you is bad? Involuntary manslaughter. He even died a week later.

you and the Swede are both cucks.

it's always the same guy, same thing with that ukrainian pedo who always gets banned for posting CP

Do you mean opposition to fascism?
If so, then it's definitely not inherently based off of the pardoning of violence.

I think he's talking about this case here
iltalehti.fi/uutiset/2016091222299951_uu.shtml

It was on the news but not a large headline. It's a small town out of everyone's mind, but there were still more protesters over there that week than there are people living in the town. The town population has almost doubled after they built a shitskin hive there, btw.

>believing jews

>quoting a far-right nutjob
wew lad

Ylilauta says he even went to the hospital on his own. He was not hurt so bad that he couldn't walk.

>citing RT on immigration

>Do some suomi memes and post on yilauta or even normiebook or somewhere else.
You don't even have to say this, the memes were there instantly. This is Finland you know.

who should he cite?
CNN?

Go buy a bayonet dildo

This is beautiful. That fucking faggot deserved to die. I just hope none of them go to jail.

>le cuck meme
As early as the 30s in Spain the Stalinists betrayed the anarchists. They generally don't get along well.

Elämäntaiteilija. :DDDDDDDD

Not an argument.

Wasn't that the guy who threatened to bomb Kela (welfare office) if they didn't give him gibsmedat? A true hero of the civil society.

Not an argument.

>Lauantain piti olla juhlapäivä 28-vuotiaalle Jimi Karttuselle. Hyvä ystävä oli tullut Kouvolasta asti ja pojat olivat suuntaamassa Piritorille. Päällimmäisenä illasta jäi kuitenkin mieleen pettymys, kun Suomen vastarintaliike käännytti pojat tylysti mielenilmauksestaan.

>Ryöstökeikkaa ennen Karttunen ja hänen ystävänsä olivat käyneet piikillä puistossa ja juomassa rähinäviinaa Kaisaniemessä. Subuja ei kumpikaan ollut nauttinut.

>Kun vasikan ryöstökeikkaan oli vielä aikaa, päättivät nuoret mennä istumaan hetkeksi Assan kupeessa sijaitsevaan kusenpolttamaan katokseen. Katoksen vierellä Karttunen hieman kompasteli, kuten hänellä vammastaan johtuen on joskus tapana. Vastarinnan aktiivi oli huomannut kompuroinnin ja tulkinnut nuorten miesten olevan aineissa.

>– Hän oli sanonut, että askel oli sen verran haparoivaa, että te ette ole tervetulleita tänne, kertoo lähiöräkälästä tavoitettu Jimin isä Kauko-Vesa Karttunen.

Oh shit I saved it as a jpg

here's the link to the original thread btw

Someone needs to make a compilation of all the evidence and at least spread it on Finn social media

I'm not sure what kind of legs this has in international media, but if the story isn't stopped now we could see the Swedification of Finland.

Suck a dick nigger crackers !

Someone who doesn't have an obvious bias and agenda.

Now they are trying to get a law that bans "organized racism". The petition has gained over 13 000 signatures in just a few days.

Why are fins so based?
Are they the chosen people?
Thanks based FRM memeber, your deed will be remembered

No. 99% of niggers in america are raping and robbing and committing murder. deal with it.

>sossu u r so dead

He just gave every welfare deadbeat second hand embarrassment

Ebin :D

>we could see the Swedification of Finland.
We've been seeing it for a long time, the whole antifa-movement is being largely run by the swedejew. If we could just kick the RKP fucks out of our government we could maybe purge these fucks out of our country eventually.

Don't worry though, many finns don't trust MSM and with these kinds of stories their trust keeps disappearing.

I found this posted to a jonne group with the junkie's name.
video-arn2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t42.1790-2/14417509_293201727731198_434354693_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9zZCJ9&oh=8ec80bfdae2c00ae84a64ed9b16fbb0c&oe=57E0067F

AntiFa is Anti Fascism.
AntiFa is about beating and killing political dissidents (they don't have to be ones that support fascism).
Thus, to protect your society from fascism, you should go find political dissidents and beat them or kill them.

It's easy as hell to be a "job seeker" can get more welfare from Kela. But this guy was getting the "last chance" Sossu welfare because he couldn't even stay as a job seeker.

So has people posted about this and started shitting on mainstream media on social media yet/?

Nice meme.

leafman BTFO

Cred Forums strongly condemns any anti-fascists being beaten into a pulp. Cred Forums is a board of peace.

>a traitor reaps the consequences of his actions
Okay?

Would love to see the names. I bet it has a lot of foreigners from Helsinki who hate Finns but want Finns to be completely powerless against their racism.

>blurring out the face of the criminal in COPS

wtf guys

well someone seriously needs to make a compilation of all the evidence

>Someone who doesn't have an obvious bias and agenda.
And that would be.... ?
No such thing or source exists.

Its up to you and all discerning citizens to read between the lines and use their own critical thinking skills to ascertain the news.

Well, he was sleeping drunk in the snow without proper winter clothing. Not really a crime.

No one ever claimed Cred Forums was the religion of peace

As much as I hate antifaggots, I can't condone murderers even if they are anti immigrant

antifa junkie faggot blocked the progress of the legal protest, refused to move when asked to, and then spit at them.

he was pushed aside, as a result of which he fell and hit his head.

he went to hospital and was released the same day. he died a week later in hospital from complications (apparently someone took him to hospital again the day before he died).

He wasnt even beaten. just pushed out of the way.

Cred Forums is peace. Quote me a single post that calls for violence, you are misinterpreting it. We didn't do nothing.

when it happened i was still in school, the libshits in our conjoined class wouldnt believe that it had actually happened untill i literally bombarded them with it.

AntiFascist Action is just one anti-fascist group.

I signed it as Nekru Jutku from Kaasukammio, if the petition goes through and racism is banned I see it as approval of me using such name.

90% sure that this leftist fucktards are going to try to push laws that limit the internet chatting even more and are going to make criticism of refugees and islam punishable. And say that this makes free speech more free on the internet.

got any info i can use to search with?

i never heard of this

wtf that looks like a child. That is discusting even if he was antifacist.

oh dear
let's hope they get aggravated assault and not involuntary manslaughter

If you read the thread at all, you would find out that he was a 28 year old junkie living on welfare.

Finnish law protects the privacy of people.

They're using photos of him as a child because otherwise no-one would have any sympathy for his junkie ass.

He was 28 years old retard, they are using a 15 yar old pic of him

oh, okey. sorry sempai.

read the fucking thread, Sweden

that's him from Middle School

there were no nice pictures oh him as an adult because he was a meth junkie with a criminal file a mile long and looked like hell

Trayvon all over again

>privacy of people in public

that doesn't make sense

but ok w/e

its the only pic they had left of him, from back when he was a gud boi

Its trayvon martin all over again. That pic is over 10 years old

This image is really misleading. If you watch the video, what they're actually doing is taking a short cut to where the nationalist movement is marching.
They are just showing themselves to be the real scumbags, harassing and impeding patriots at every possible step.

all fascists deserve a swift death

all antifa deserve a slow death

kek

Cant publish pics of people until proven guilty and sentenced to 2 years or more in prison. It sort of makes sense.

He should've respected natsocs

I dont even fucking remember its been a while,

My grandparents are finns and i remember early 90's when we would be watching the show "cops" my grandmother would always say "neeker" when talking about blacks "neeker" "its neeker" kek rip isoisa and isoaiti

t. Shlomo

chat shit get banged

and the nazis already knew it

they have taught you well

Most slave traders were Jewish though.

Good fucking riddance

damn they really did think of everything

except cold weather

When did Finland become the new Serbia?

There was nothing illegal about owning slaves back then.

No point getting angry about something that was legal back then.

lmao

Another Cuck Bites the Dust

Aren't antifascists basically street thugs who wield violence with unwarranted moral superiority?

Yes

>Yes, the average antifa is either a Marxist or Anarchist, and as such is opposed to nationality and the concept of nations and borders.
That makes them an enemy, anathema to all that nationalists stand for and should not be tolerated even if they are white, nuff said.

>This is partially true, but misses the point entirely. The ideal world of both Marxists and Anarchists is one with not only no white race, but no races at all. So, yes, the elimination of the white race is technically an important component of the evolution towards communism.
We know there is no conspiracy, but the effect is still the same, whether the intention is explicit or not.

Good riddance

Anti fa are our #1 enemies. They deserve no mercy

Always

m.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ0iwhCaDBE

wtf i hate finns now ze damn nazi scum :D

Just keep killing them

A GOOD START

Why not post the true here of finlans?

youtube.com/watch?&v=0JjaOYnQRvQ

well done gif

Is there more writen material from this inspirational young martyr?

Anti-fascists are such pussies. They gather together in huge groups and commit arson then run away or whatever, but whenever they get into an actual fistfight with fascists, they always end up floored in 2 seconds flat.

>beaten to death
Quite an exaggeration.

The guy was a druggie known for mouthing off and trying to start fights with people.

He spit on some guy and the guy just pushed him over and he hit his head on the concrete. He didn't even die there. He died a week later after he got out of the hospital.

why do we even allow either of these countries here again

>implying switching photos changes the facts of the case

That worked so well the last time, Commie fucks.

>just pushed him over
>literally kicked in the chest
gtfo nazi scum
hs.fi/kotimaa/a1474254801865

Ok, he kicked him once and he fell over

Doesn't change the fact that he went over trying to provoke them

Normal white people get beaten to death by muslims
>it's just an incident! You can't judge all muslims based on this! Maybe he said something racist to deserve it...

White girls get raped en masse by muslims
>You can't tar all muslims with that brush! She shouldn't have provoked them! It's not their fault that they don't understand Western culture!

Etc. etc. et-fucking-cetera

So what do they expect from me? Literally ONE fucking AntiFa cunt bites it, and I'm suppose to care? Fuck no. I'll sound off when enough have been killed, rape, mutilated in order to make up the difference of their indifference when it happens to white people.

Until then, good fucking riddance. All my life I've had to listen to lefty radicals make excuses for their brownshirts. Now they can sit and spin on it. They're only being treated the way they treat others. I hope with all my hope that the pendulum swings, and that the leftists will get to experience what it's like to have mayors, police chiefs, and politicians tell you "it's just an incident, don't worry about it". By God, I do.

Hahahaha

Dude was a junkie

A terrible junkie

He wasn't even antifa

The rag-tag memorial is pretty nice though

Get your shit straight op, buying in to our "propaganda free" media machine...

Anyway, Jimi was a junkie, but he was a chill junkie. But he's dead now.

Better too soon than too early.

May the glorious fucker rest in peace.

Also
>Sol workers (groundskeeping) have washed off most of the chalk drawings
>kek

Why do they wear the masks?

thats nice

When german antifa faggots came to Latvia to protest against 16th march and call us all nazis they were forbiden to talk. If they tried to use their voice to complain, theyd be either asked to leave or arrested.

I used to know people from the International Socialists. Same thing, different name. And even if many weren't junkies, they had that junkie look, and they felt an attraction to the junkie lifestyle. That distinction is very important: They idolized living like a junkie, and looking like crusty bastards. One, believe it or not, took pride in not washing for days on end. On the other hand, the people I know who used drugs but were never addicted, who did it out of genuine interest, are all people who take good care of themselves, and who know loads of shit about taking proper care of yourself.

There's a definite overlap. Junkies live in squats and subsist on poor food because they are disfunctional addicts. Radical socialists do the same because they are disfunctional idealists.

We ought to send this to GeenStijl. They might pick up on it. They'd love the narrative of this 15 year old picture being used.

dude antifa is every bit, if not more, violent than these guys that beat the kid

there are numerous examples of them gang beating people they view as facists or neo nazis to a pulp

protect yourself. you wont always be with your crew, and unless you're legit ufc golden gloves boxer in nogunz europe you can't take on ten people