Is this the most cucked board on the site?

Is this the most cucked board on the site?

These guys pay niggers to bounce balls and fuck white women.

Other urls found in this thread:

tristateupdate.com/story/26588455/florida-man-arrested-in-connection-with-threat-of-violence-made-against-ironton-elementary-school
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I visits every fight night for the heem threads but, thats about it.

>These guys pay niggers to bounce balls and fuck white women.
so basically Cred Forums

Yes.

We do it for free.

People who are super into sports I guarantee are faggots. And if the get so deep they do fantasy football they may as well commit suicide. Nothing wrong with watching a game occasionally though, of course that's in Australia where it's still whites for a lot of them.

Normalfag containment is doing is job

/soc/ has my vote. white knights kissing ass - the board

If you're a sports fan just get on craigslist right now and fuck a guy in the ass. Cut out the middle man, cut out the bullshit, and just admit you're a fag.

It becomes redpilled when there are international tournaments. Mainly because of Cred Forums and Cred Forums incursion

I say Cred Forums

They worship underage coalburners as Jordyn.
Fucking disgusting whore, she fucks niggers literally every night.

On craigslist now which one's your post?

Yup. Cred Forums used to redpilled. I remember some Mexican used to post red pill threads all time. Now it just turned into reddit nigger loving cucks. R.I.P TENSNAKE

believe it or not, Cred Forums used to be the best and probably 3rd most active board until moot went full cuck in 2012 and followed the rules like leddit. now its just a waste land of generals and shitty threads. bunch of people left.

Cred Forums

Is he a celebrity?

The pol influence was pretty strong during the last euros.

kek
nvm

tristateupdate.com/story/26588455/florida-man-arrested-in-connection-with-threat-of-violence-made-against-ironton-elementary-school

I go there for the F1 threads because I'm an engineer who can't help but love the technological soap opera, but yes OP, football is just pure,normal closet gayness.

He made threats to shoot an elementary school on Cred Forums and then called the police to tell them. He probably has a bad attitude and got the book thrown at him. Possibly already had a record.

Cred Forums was based before the mods went Gestapo. They ruined the board culture. It was the best board on this shit site.