DAILY REMINDER YOU ARE IN HELL

With the power of social media any female has gained mini-celebrity status as hundreds of men will validate them on the daily through tinder, Instagram, and Facebook. Why would any of them value your attention when she gets an infinite amount of it online? That's why all of you are having the tfwnogf issue. Males are no longer needed as providers as male jobs continue to be destroyed with globalism as they are shipped across the ocean where 3rd worlders will do it for pennies. And any young female can out earn males by working for tips at a resteraunt or bar where betas will tip decent amounts. You probably see middle aged couples were the women looks better than the man and you get hope, well that was before social media and all this garbage that negatively effects males came to be. A women in the previous generation would her like 10 instances of validation per year now it's 1000s and all available with a swipe. Male attention has lost all its value while female has increased to the highest level in history. Add to this equitation that young males sing nicely outnumber female and the 80/20 rule (more like 90/10 now). Young females now have the illusion of infinite choice which completely kills the chances of the bottom 90% of males. Sure eventually you may get her after she's 30 and had 40 sexual partners and got her useless degree while you busted your ass for a STEM. Degree and 50 hour work weeks. The dynamics have changed so much boys, no matter who comes into the thread and pretends to be a female to disprove this. You can test it your self. You can see it your self. You know this is the truth. Welcome to hell.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU
youtube.com/watch?v=2UMWGLHV4Es
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>tfw LA/Long Beach/Santa Ana area
To be fair I am fairly reclusive and do a night job but it is SoCal. Women are stuck up their ass. Not like most girls aren't Mexican here anyway.

Interesting read.

So what? There's these women called prostitutes.

>Why would any of them value your attention when she gets an infinite amount of it online?

because once they hit 30 nobody will give it too them, and most women understand this after they hit age 25 and realize they only have five years left to find a husband. This is when their standards progressively drop harder and harder

at least you have women up here in san jose there are none except bitchy asians

this

If societies want to pursue natalist policies, then restrict access to birth control and abortion. Birth control only for married couples. Abortion only in cases of rape, incest or medial necessity or for married couples with no fewer than three children. When women are allowed to ride the cock carousel with no consequence, OP is what happens.

I'm not sure this map is as depressing as it might first appear.

Sure, men 18-29 are more singletons across the board. But those 18-29 women logically must be dating *some* guy, right? And unless multiple girls think they're the gf of the same Chad - which may be true, but I'd be surprised if they'd admit it, to themselves or a surveyor - then the implication is that younger girls are dating older guys.

So you might not get that sweet 20yo puss in your 20s, but the logic suggests you'll get it in your 30s or 40s.

Now while this is still kind of a shitty deal for guys, it is at least a better deal than "Never ever ever"

l'enfer, c'est le femmes

Thanks for reminding me.

>le femmes

REEEE WHY DO YOU FRENCHIES EVEN NEED SEPERATE ARTICLES FOR PLURAL?

Why is there more single men than women?

I don't understand.

For any woman in couple, there is a man in couple.

>80/20 rule

This is the most misquoted thing on Cred Forums. It means that 20 percent of people are fucking each other, and 80 percent are staying home. That "millenials are having less sex oh no" study also said that more girls were not having sex than guys. So if you're relatively young, you can get a girl. Stop freaking out, it's good.

I realized that then decided I'd be one of the 20%.

Dress well and lift weights y'all are pathetic ass bitches

youtube.com/watch?v=KDSRz3J2VCU

youtube.com/watch?v=2UMWGLHV4Es

How much do you guys know about social engineering and mind-control?

Like, scale of 1-10?

Possibly women with more than one partner.

All of you should probably read My Twisted World.

but wouldn't they still be single?
Not single means monogamous LTR no?

maybe women like to report they are taken eventhough the guy hasn't committed completely

and the men report they are single because 'well I fuck this girl every week or so but that doesn't mean she's my gf haha, r-right?'

So, were are all the women then? Nationally, there are 4% more women total than men, so were the fuck are they all?

Holy shit if the ending is real that person is a god

Yo dude just white a whore who'll let you take a shit in her bagina

bumping
>DFW I was here for the original

First off there are always more men born then women. (Even tho more females are conceived. But for some reason they're more prone to dying early on in the womb.)

Secondly; if you look at the map; you'll see it's because women prefer to wait to (serially) share the top 10% of guys.

Because an irl Chad is worth a billion online orbiters

It's great to be not a manlet

Wtf happened to FL?

I'm already over 30 so IDGAF

It is easy to fuck girls in my age bracket and I don't see myself getting married until I am in my 40s and hopefully things will be better then or I will start going back to church

They're in "relationships" with beta cucks.

Society is bullshit. You are right. The only way to win is do what this graph shows: older men going after younger women. Be successful. Marry younger. That is the only way to win.

Of course, most men are screwed. This can't be overlooked. MGTOW is a reasonable alternative to marrying a used up whore with a kid who will probably divorce you and take half your shit. If you are alpha, you are probably MGTOW anyways, or you got married young.

> He fell for the living near a city meme.