Why won’t merkel admit she was wrong and send the immigrants back...

Why won’t merkel admit she was wrong and send the immigrants back? AfD are gaining numbers and her party is losing big. CDU is going to eventually be ousted completely.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY
youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0
youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

She should've watched these two videos.

A study that cleverly proved some cultures are more violent than others (7 minutes):
youtube.com/watch?v=L-4G-2HbNqg

A clip that shows the insanity of the current migration policy and offers a proposal on how to fix it. Excellent to redpill even the most bluepilled on the current migration madness (3 minutes).
youtube.com/watch?v=WWnjEhsXWsY

>CDU is going to eventually be ousted completely.

Nope. AfD gaining actually helps her if she runs for chancellor again. Hopefully the shit the AfD is will die the next five years.

its looking like the spd even with their own loses is going to overthrow the cdu. so its back to red for germany. the only difference is now there is a actual right wing party that will be about on par numbers wise with the cdu on top of that

because shes a globalist shill whos job was to usher in the planned invasion the kikes have been planning for decades

for you to think that its the will of one person is completely delusional

The fuck are you smoking to come up with these fantasies?

If kikes knew how to stop you wouldnt have been killed and driven out of every euro nation for the last 2000 years

>admit she was wrong

Stupid goy.

What makes you think she isnt a devious cunt and that it wasnt all intentional?

why do you hate your own country so much?

AfD is freak party and it will never matter because of political ballast like abolishing human rights which makes it be never treated seriously

the real question is why poltards don't ask for feasible stuff like more grave punishments and larger police presence instead of putting hitler-branded trashbin on their heads and shouting bullshit thinking the reverberation effect from bin makes them sound more menacing

because she's a narcissistic uncle fester looking fat bitch with no manners.

I don't you wallaby.

but you want to let in people that will destroy the identity of your country

In your delusional mind maybe.

You support Merkel's immigration policy?

It's the kraut blood. Full of cowardice.

Honest question, did you get hard when you heard about the rapes in Cologne?

>It's the kraut blood. Full of cowardice.

big talk after indoctrinating germans for 70+ years
btw whats australias excuse for your big cities having been overrun with chinks and kebabs?

Yeah because I actually know what I'm talking about and the coalition's policies are.

You on the other hand probably believe the garbage floated around here by people who know nothing about the actual policies or what's happening.

The fuck is wrong with you

>Krauts thinking anywhere else in the world is even remotely as cucked as them.

UK is worse
France is worse
USA is worse
OZ is worse in the places ive seen (Sydney/Melbourne)

Fuck even New Zealand/Auckland was overrun with Chinks and Kebabs

She won't admit that because she will be dragged to court and locked away for endangering their citizen and harming Germany.
Expect tyranny.

>women admitting they were wrong

Lol how are we worse? Mexicans aren't as bad as shitskins and they mostly stay in their containment states.

Goyim basically do that to every other Goyim.

>Lol how are we worse?

- 60% White with white kids already being a minority in their age group
- Normalized Homosexuality and is now doing it with Tranny shit
- Normalized Coalburning and Interracial Marriage
- Banks/Media/Education run exclusively by Kikes who are wrecking your nations future and youth with their propaganda
- White Guilt over niggers worse than Nazi Guilt in some regards (at the very least you elected a nigger twice over it)
- at the forefront of "Islamophobia" Propaganda

>Mexicans aren't as bad as shitskins and they mostly stay in their containment state

We both know that you are lying so fuck off

She's polish Jewish you shitskin....

>Why won’t merkel admit she was wrong and send the immigrants back?

Cred Forums has an extremely vague understanding of what politicians can do and what not.
She can't "send them back". There's neither a law, nor a force that would allow her to do so.

Helps her how exactly? Tell me

Fuck off with your dumb Antisemitism and racism you imbecile

>She can't "send them back". There's neither a law, nor a force that would allow her to do so.
Isn't deportation exactly that? Though usually on a much smaller scale.
Not to mention various religious groups that were ousted from countries in the last millennium, though admittedly under different governmental systems

youtube.com/watch?v=f3Qw5xVn7c0

>what is martial law

How significant was the CDU's loss in Berlin, German bros?

Who do you think will have enough seats to lead a coalition? The CDU/CSU will. It's either going go be another big coalition, which is unlikely because the SPD doesn't seem to want that anymore, so it will either be CDU/Greens and maaybe FDP, or a red red green as will be the case in Berlin. Not likely though. So eventually it will be the CDU and probably Merkel as chancellor in a further fragmented party landscape with retarded people voting for the shit AfD.

Don't forget it's OK to ban Islam in Europa for being anti democracy that would kill 90% of our problems and the rest of niggers are anyway criminal fucks which will be sended back.

the problems wont end until we finish what hitler started. i really dont give a shit what they do to put a bandaid on this shit society, in fact id rather it get much much worse so it falls apart completely

she's in too deep. her shitty party should have apologized a year ago at the latest but instead they tried to capitalize on "doing the right thing". then they took batshit insane measures to lower the number of refugees arriving here while blaming poland and hungary for not taking in anybody and yelling at the AfD for suggesting that what we're doing is crazy.
basically at some point during this she decided to double down on her original statement and now shes just trying to save face because its way too late to back down

CDU is kill for the big 2017 election. We will get a red red green coalition which will fuck the country really up and 2021 we will have AFD over 50%

>until we finish what hitler started
you mean this?

No CDU is finished we will have SPD Linke und Grüne and they will fuck everything even more up so people will vote the AFD 2021 hard af

>Why won't Merkel admit she was wrong

Because woman. "Happy wife, happy life." "The woman is always right."

Women are like children with tits. They'll never admit wrongdoing. Look at Hillary Clinton.

youtube.com/watch?v=UxpVwBzFAkw

>in war there are atrocities
incredible, i hope the ww3 atrocities include more like you

She's literally insane like Einstein said doing the same expect something else blablabla.... do you remember er how many times she said multi kulti has failed and such things? But still importing the same type of "people" she must go to the Irrenanstalt

Oh, sorry i'm just seeing if you fit in like the rest of your kind.

>A woman admiting she was wrong
WEW LAD

the plan is to replace enough native Germans with immigrants so they can never vote her out

Coin clipping and jewing must give them a mental high or something.

Nahnah you shitlOrd she was not wrong she simply will not talk about this anymore :^) haha BTFO fascists

So what you're saying is that you're a cuck basically . . .

Because she didnt do anything wrong.

Anglo Bro I think before we reach US level we will have fascism again. USA baby's are 51% shitskin. I think we have some decades to go to reach such a depressing level. Point is we still have a chance to change something

Why do you care so much?

Hoping to sell uranium again?

Hi Merkel how's the rapes doing all good or naah?

T.delusional retard.

Good

not an argument mohammad

Oh my god, im so sorry. I was the ignorant one, ill never speak bad of her before checking my privilege with at least 5 other women or POC :^)

T. Cuckold who doesn't know what demographics are.....

I HAD TO FUCKING SHUT DOWN MY OFFICES IN GERMANY YOU FUCKING GERMAN SHIT!!

THEY WERE EVEN FEELING UP MY SAUDI AND QUATARI STUDENT INERNS!! THESE ARE FUCKING ANIMALS!!

I AM A MOUNTAIN KIKE AND WHILE THIS BOARD MAY HATE KIKES!! AT LEAST WE KNOW HOW TO REMOVE KEBAB BETTER THANK YOU FUCKING KEKS!!!

IS SWITZERLAND GOING TO HAVE TO INVADE GERMANY!?

IF WE DO YOU FUCKS ARE NOT GETTING ANYTHING

I REPEAT

ANYTHING

BACK THIS TIME!! GERMANY IS FUCKING OVER THIS TIME

INSTIGATING THE WAR OF THE ROSES, WW1 WW2, EASTERN GERMANY POLICE STATES AND NOW THIS!! YOUR FUCKING UP MY JEW SPACE KIDDO!!!

we don't need more shitskins dude.
loud violent rapist koranimals need to be removed.

Crazy eh how are your politicians? Are they fags or do they tell the truth? Any right wing party on the way in your country?

So that's what the German übermensch look like

There's no german on the picture merkel the cuNT is a polish jew and the rest Yaah know tanned germans

It is. You only cant answer it because it describes the whole movment here.

Delusional retards.

>2021 we will have AFD over 50%

2021 Germany will be 50% muslim

She dindu nuffin... killed 50% of the CDU voters and got the AFD national on 20% indeed dindu nuffin

Many people say 20% shitlam by 2020 but okay that's still the minority and we can win....

90% of them don't have a chance at getting asylum. They came here with falsified passports and lied about everything.
They also should have stayed in whatever European country they first arrived. We should send them all back.

don't fins and swedes just import thai women to marry anyway?

You've completely missed the point, OP.

The German people WANT refugees.

Only a tiny minority does not and those who doesn't usually won't even admit it publically.

Yep. She did nothing wrong. Hysterian cry babys took over.

>The German people WANT refugees.
But that's wrong, you fucking retard. As the latest elections have shown, people are sick of Merkel and the CDU.
Most people are saying enough with the shitskins and sandniggers, even members of Merkel's own CDU.

And 60% of the countries have already said they will not take these people back. I wonder why.... this will give us just 1 Million geduldetete........ welfare forever and criminal like expected.......

And i can already see they putting all their trust in the SPD which is even worse.... Wunderbar

>And 60% of the countries have already said they will not take these people back.
Why do we care what these countries? They didn't care what we said. We should put the rapefugees on trains and just send them back. The law is that you have to apply for asylum at the first save state you reach. That has never been Germany.
Send them all back to Austria, then they can figure out where they came from.

The SPD is fucked too.

Our last hope is the CSU and Seehofer taking over.

I hope Merkel just starts the fourth reich and then rage quits.

Pride.
She thought by being altruistic, terrorists would see German people not as enemies to the terrorists. She forgot that even muslims are getting slaughtered, what makes German people who act more like atheists, less likely to be attacked?
Terrorists will only care if you join them, not help them; even though you're making it that much easier for them to infiltrate.

she needs immigrants with citizenship to vote for her.

That's bullshit, Her approval ratings were around 50% or so before the rapefugee crisis started. Importing all these shitskins has hurt her to the point where she'll most likely lose her chancellorship.

Jetzt komm nicht so... wenn die AFD keine absolute macht hat passiert sowieso nicht viel aber dann alles auf unsere Brüder da unten abzulassen ist einfach nur falsch. Das beste wäre shitskins zurück zu den Roaches und die nigger zurück nach Nord afrika. Es ist ja nicht so das Österreich es nicht verhindern wollte aber politische Macht halt. Die EU ist auch schuld. Dämliche Spagetti nigger sammeln die untermenschen in den Booten auf und die Griechen wollen uns auch nur ans Bein pissen indem die alle durch lassen.

Schwachkopf wann hat der seeneger mal was durchgezogen und nicht nur geschwabelt? AFD wird Bayern übernehmen ganz klar.....
Aber falls du nicht ganz blöd bist musst du doch mitbekommen haben das die SPD bei allen Wahlen jetzt eigentlich erster war. Und die werden leider auch weiterhin gute zahlen holen... rotrotgrün 2017 is sicher wenn wir nicht noch ein paar muselman Attacken bekommen.

Women's brains are wired differently after evolution than men. Admitting that kind of mistake would collapse her social status and cavewoman's survival instinct tells her that kind of social status collapse threatens her with death by starvation. Men could feed themselves as hunters during our evolution, womans survival depended on social status within society. This is why women uplift and defend their social status in manner that would be insanity in a man (high heeled shoes, make up, expensive fashion). Angela would rather see Germany burn around her than see her social status collapse.

Impossible. We're not the USA where we have so many shitskins.... in Germany the biggest voter Base are rural germans

Die Schluchtenscheißer haben sie gegen geltendes Recht zu uns durchgewinkt. Die haben keinerlei Grund, sich zu beschweren, wenn wir die Sandneger jetzt alle wieder zu ihnen zurückschicken.

Unsere Politiker sind in dieser Hinsicht viel zu weich. Die anderen Länder wussten alle, wie das geltende Asylrecht der EU lautet, als sie beigetreten sind. Sich hinterher hinstellen und rumheulen, dass sie keine aufnehmen wollen, ist völlig belanglos.

>Ask poland if you can utilize aushwitz

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

DEEP
CATHOLIC
CONVICTION

Das Ost Europa keine aufnehmen will ist sowieso irrelevant denn du kannst eine Million nigger dahin verlegen... nächste Woche sind die sowieso alle in Deutschland.

>Schwachkopf wann hat der seeneger mal was durchgezogen und nicht nur geschwabelt? AFD wird Bayern übernehmen ganz klar.....
Und wovon träumst du nachts? Die CSU wird wieder eine absolute Mehrheit in Bayern erhalten.

Ich meinte ja eigentlich auch nur, dass unsere einzige Hoffnung, um eine rot-rot-grüne Katastrophe abzuwenden, darin liegt, dass Seehofer endlich seinen Worten Taten folgen lässt.

>Aber falls du nicht ganz blöd bist musst du doch mitbekommen haben das die SPD bei allen Wahlen jetzt eigentlich erster war. Und die werden leider auch weiterhin gute zahlen holen... rotrotgrün 2017 is sicher wenn wir nicht noch ein paar muselman Attacken bekommen.
Die Attacken kommen noch.
Ich kann auch nicht nachvollziehen, wieso so viele Leute wieder für die etablierten Parteien wählen. Haben die nicht mitbekommen, was CDU und SPD die letzten zwanzig Jahre (eigentlich länger) mit ihrer neo-liberalen Politik mit unserem Land angestellt haben? Und die Grünen, FDP und Linken sind Witzparteien. Wer für die stimmt, kann gleich Die Partei wählen.

some answers in prev thread Merkel is stubborn, CDU wont remove her, Germans wont civil disobedience

(((just because)))

Ja wie du es sagst mit dem Recht also die meisten nigger kommen in Italien an und die meisten shitskins in griechenland...... Aber trotzdem wird weiter gewandert....... Das ist eine Invasion und nichts weiter meine güte

>Fuck off with your dumb Antisemitism and racism you imbecile

Someone, kick this cuck in the head.

So SPD CDU alles nur alte wähler...jetzt CSU der Idiot der immer groß reden kann hat in den letzten 2 Jahren absolut jeden durchgelassen denn es War nur sein Bundesland wo alle ankamen...... Er hätte alle aufhalten können aber Nein denn er lutscht an merkels nippel um irgendwie macht zu bekommen. Selbstsprechen als richtiger Bayer ist er doch eigentlich nur eigentlich cuck der Mutti pl folgt um wichtig zu erscheinen. Genau wie sie immer gut war Bis mal ein wirkliches Problem kommt und dann kommt das vollversagen