Cecil Rhodes

A shame that his vision never came true

Other urls found in this thread:

hofflandia.wordpress.com/the-boer-war-how-the-jews-seized-south-africa/
carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_anglo-american_establishment.pdf
theguardian.com/education/2015/jun/18/oxford-uni-must-decolonise-its-campus-and-curriculum-say-students
discord.gg/Z8YmK
youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8N8Nvv6ys
radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yet

I may not be an anglo but I have to admire the man for having a true purity of vision. Rhodes was truly the kind of man who would look at the world and think about how it could be a better place. Its a shame the British Empire's latter day leaders ran it into the ground.

I doubt it my friend. The anglo-saxon is going to be hard pressed to merely survive, much less rule most of the world.

Soon

With this flag but with the commonwealth symbol in the middle not A LEAF

Cecil Rhodes was Jewish LOl

Britons were the niggers of Roman empire.

>A shame that his vision never came true
RIIA, CFR, TC, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome, Le Cercle

>Roach

Britons were the successors after Charlemagne

Give back Constantinople or GTFO

>Cecil Rhodes was Jewish
fuck kraut shill

none of those are for the dominance of the anglo-saxon race

Literally all front groups for the Rhodes secret society. Read Quigley's "Tragedy and Hope" and "The Anglo-American Establishment".

hofflandia.wordpress.com/the-boer-war-how-the-jews-seized-south-africa/

I WANT TO BELIEVE

I know what they are going to after and that is a global new world order but the supremacy of the British race has been left behind even look at the Rhodes scholarships being given to niggers and left wingers

Rhodes hated blacks but he was still a globalist piece of shit.

I simply cannot see this being true...

They have destroyed so much of American and British identity

Black guys can say whatever they want about Rhodes, it'll never change the fact that his piano helped define their music.

m8 the only jews involved in Rhodes taking of the boer republics was Lord Rothschild who provided financial backing and nowhere in the article does it say that Rhodes was a jew. I mean for Christ's sake his father was a preacher

This.

I'm sick of Anglos being played by the kikes, though. They've been puppets for too long.

And they are all founded on Rhodes money. Cecil himself died not long after his "round table group" secret society plan got started. Whatever goals Rhodes personally had of an Anglo-America order were easily subverted by the Jew. Rothschild in the UK and their man in the US Morgan.

yeah bloody niggers were going to even get rid of his statue

i don't give a damn about your reactionary backwards people

you read 40 pages in 4 minutes? you sir are a marvel.

ever heard of ctrl f and then searching up keywords and then looking at all the references to the subject

It's sad that people are trying to erase the history of someone who's done so much for Africa by essentially putting it on the map. His impact on Africa was so significant that even the Afrikaans Apartheid government refused to erase his namesake on things out of respect for his achievements.

His biggest mistake was siding with the Jews and trying to incorporate South Africa into a union. It led to the boer war and it effectively ruined the Cape's prospect at independence before SA even became independent

then control f Moses Montefiore, beit, wherner, Rothschilds, jp morgan... i could go on.

>One Wintry Afternoon in February 1891, three men were engaged in earnest conversation in London. From that conversation were to flow consequences of the greatest importance to the British Empire and to the world as a whole. For these men were organizing a secret society that was, for more than fifty years, to be one of the most important forces in the formulation and execution of British imperial and foreign policy.

>The three men who were thus engaged were already well known in England. The leader was Cecil Rhodes, fabulously wealthy empire builder and the most important person in South Africa. The second was William T. Stead, the famous, and probably also the most sensational, journalist of the day. The third was Reginald Baliol Brett, later known as Lord Esher, friend and confidant of Queen Victoria, and later to be the most influential advisor of King Edward VII and King George V.

>The details of this important conversation will be examined later. At present we need only point out that the three drew up a plan of organization for their secret society and a list of original members. The plan for organization provided for an inner circle, to be known as "The Society of the Elect," and an outer circle, to be known as "The Association of Helpers." Within The Society of the Elect, the real power was to be exercised by the leader, and a "Junta of Three." The leader was to be Rhodes, and the Junta was to be Stead, Brett, and Alfred Milner. In accordance with this decision, Milner was added to the society by Stead shortly after the meeting we have described.

>This organization has been able to conceal its existence quite successfully, and many of its most influential members, satisfied to possess the reality rather than the appearance of power, are unknown even to close students of British history. This is the more surprising when we learn that one of the chief methods by which this Group works has been through propaganda. It plotted the Jameson Raid of 1895; it caused the Bore War of 1899-1902; it set up and controls the Rhodes Trust; it created the Union of South Africa in 1906-1910; it established the South Arican periodical The State in 1908; it founded the British Empire periodical The Round Table in 1910, and this remains the mouthpiece of the Group; it has been the most powerful single influence in All Souls, Balliol, and New Colleges at Oxford for more than a generation; it has controlled The Times for more than fifty years, with the exception of the the three years 1919-1922; it publicized the idea of and the name "British Commonwealth of Nations" in the period 1908-1918; it was the chief influence in Lloyd George's war administration in 1917-1919 and dominated the British delegation to the Peace Conference of 1919; it had a great deal to do with the formation and management of the League of Nations and of the system of mandates; it founded the Royal Institute of International Affairs in 1919 and still controls it; it was one of the chief influences on British policy toward Ireland, Palestine, and India in the period 1917-1945; it was a very important influence on the policy of appeasement of Germany during the years 1920-1940; and it controlled and still controls, to a very considerable extent, the sources and writing of the history of British Imperial and Foreign Policy since the Bore War.

carrollquigley.net/pdf/the_anglo-american_establishment.pdf

I WANT TO JOIN

does Quigley say that they are still in Oxford?

Or is it all over?

no m8 its long gone its now just normal illuminati globalists and no longer imperial

You'll have to deal with the likes of Rhodes Scholarship recipient Rachel Maddow.

For once we can put the blame on the Anglos and not the kikes.

and even this guy is a rhodes scholar

theguardian.com/education/2015/jun/18/oxford-uni-must-decolonise-its-campus-and-curriculum-say-students

These beady eyes tell NO lies

...anyone..want to set up our own..?

>imperialism
>(((globalism)))

Pick one and only one.

I've always wanted to set up and English group that accumulated wealth and power to influence change away from the eye of (((sauron))).

We need to buy/rent a decent house and share it, train, make money, learn other things and apply it to real life.

I was going to do it with National Action, but they never went for it.

Hmmmm

fucking do it mate all the current groups like CANZUK are all cucked

There would be nothing wrong with the EU if it were run for the benefit of Europeans and not as a means to advance globalism/third worldism.

>I was going to do it with National Action
m8 they are working class what do you expect

any suggestions? we could start with a discord group?

I was raised Middle Class, but now live as a NEET wanting to live everyday for the cause. If we could live in close proximity, our means of communication can be done through word of mouth or paper. We can also train (gym, boxing running) everyday and without much hassle of having to meet halfway up the country.

With closer proximity, we can get each other jobs or start a business that we can run off our own hardwork.

I'm not an official here is my flag and name kind of guy, just like I don't have any tattoos. I just want a group of lads that turn into my fellow brothers that I can trust again like I did with old pals who are degenerate as fuck now.

So we can make a group, but a more laxed approach to identity is what I am suited towards until we reach a decent bit of power enough to have recruits actually want to be a part of said group.

mate if you start a group like this you have to be more like free masons than the bnp

I set up a discord group if we want to start anything
I absolutely agree, we should hold them as an example

here's a link discord.gg/Z8YmK

hahhhahahhhahahahhahahaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahah

>Jewish merchant family

It's like the memes make themselves

We could be alright potato bro, but you are still too ready salted for me.

It keeps saying "hey"?

Autism/10

>Dude I want to take over Africa so let's kill some of the few white people there lmao

fucking Rhodes

Just got a Rhodesian ridgeback and named him Cecil.

Cute!

>boers
>people
good joke mate

qt

>Rhodesian ridgeback
enjoy your genetic mutant with curvature of the spine

Shut up nigger.

Picture related, things I would use on you.

Blasphemy to speak such of puppers.

Kill yourself ye of cucklandia.

What would you use the pink ball for?

sicko.

I was referencing the blanket, to lay on the ground so my knees wouldn't get chaffed while I buttpounded you cuck.

The guns are there to show you things you can own......lol.

Duetch faggot.

They did literally nothing wrong

they are as bad as the irish

youtube.com/watch?v=Aj8N8Nvv6ys

>have giant continent of tribal blacks to take over and fight
>nah lets just attack this white country anyway because fuck white ppl XD

I honestly have no idea what goes through the Anglo mind when they do this

It's legitimately baffling.

He was a good Illuminatus Prime.

british empire was wrong...prototype NWO. he was also a friend of lord rothschild

It's all in here

SOUNDS LIKE PRIVELEGE

Here's the redpill on post-Colonial Africa you were looking for, user
Get something to drink, because it's a big one

radishmag.wordpress.com/2013/04/12/come-back-colonialism/

>that eye

>Its all in here
I know. The end goal of that book is "Inclusive Diversity" and were seeing it today and it sucks. Quigley isnt even sure it will work when he proposes it in the book

tx zhang. now fuck off

What would he say about current state of anglo-saxon race?

>eternal anglo

Even among white you have to a highly classiest society for that to work, to deal with the Irish and Slav underclasses, especially.

No greasy brown southern European """whites""".

Can we get a discussion going as to why it was England that build such a massive empire?
Is there something special about their culture that the french or spanish simply lacked? Was it simply "accidental" since they focused so much on navial power?