What is the most redpilled denomination, Cred Forums, Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox?

What is the most redpilled denomination, Cred Forums, Catholic, Protestant, or Orthodox?

Other urls found in this thread:

jesus-is-savior.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Agnostic.
all religion is pure Cancer.
cheers

It's spelled r-e-t-a-r-d-e-d and it's all of them.
Grown-ups with imaginary friends.

Orthodox.

there is no other more red pilled religious site than this protestant website:

jesus-is-savior.com/

The ultimate red pill is when you are saved by Jesus and realize this time on earth is just a test. It's the illusion of free will constructed so that the chosen of God will happily choose Him now. In then end, however, ALL will proclaim Jesus is Lord. It's just a matter of when.

pol will hate to hear it, but it's Islam

I see. And this Jesus fellow, have you actually spoken to him or did some other bloke tell you he's a mad cunt?

yes I speak to Him in prayer. He speaks to me in his book of the living Word of God, the Bible.

Religion is the ultimate bluepill

wait so he speaks back to you during these prayers?

of course a based fincuck would say that

Did I say that?

Religion isnt very redpilled.
But if you must then it's undoubtedly Orthodox

>I speak to Him in prayer
attempting telepathic communication is not actually speaking to "Him"

>He speaks to me in his book
It's a book about him, not his book

Since all of religion is pretty much the ultimate bluepill, I'd say that agnosticism is the only redpilled one. If you look at evolution and science it explains why some races are less intelligent than others instead of the "God made us all equal y'all". Atheism is kinda pushing it too far though.

>>I speak to Him in prayer
>attempting telepathic communication is not actually speaking to "Him"

To prove that, you must prove Jesus cannot bear my prayer. Prove your counter argument.

>>He speaks to me in his book
>It's a book about him, not his book

It is the living Word of God. It is His book. All of it is inspired by God.

>>based swede cuck

You literally have no say in the matter with your cucked country Sven..Give my regards to Achmed and Adbul who are currently banging Heidi

The real redpill is realising that God and the Bible is the externalisation of natural moral standards.

I agree with this but it doesn't not take anything away from the validity of the Bible and God.

There are lots of atheists who have excellent morals to prove these morals are from a jeudeo-christian culture I think is not possible to prove.

Catholicism is the ultimate cuck-pill. Orthodox church is still respectable, but obviously a personal bond with god is the most redpilled way to do it.

look at the equation of your probability of being here and then get back to me faggot

Piss off with ya abbo scam, the sven meme is getting over-saturated and stale as fuck, even in cases where a swede contributes with decent content is he called out for his flag like this, you´re the cancer of this board.

Fucking faggots have nothing better than a repeated bullyline

This looks like a site from the 90tees

Buddhist in Myanmar are pretty based. They're removing Kebab an will soon have Trumps endorsement.

Sikhs are pretty bro tier an honorary Brits Bongs usually too.

Catholics are the Jews of Christianity, never trust a Catholic, so Eastern Orthodox is probably the most red pilled form of Christism, makes sense since they fought against the Pope an Islam during the rise of Europe.

Sorry Magnus, I cant hear you over the sound of Adewale banging your sister in the room next to you

>"prove to me that a man who died two thousand years ago cannot receive my telepathetic messages"
come on, seriously?

>"of course it is his book, because I say so"
but you do understand he did not actually author any of it?

The content is what is important.

>you must prove that Jesus cannot hear my prayer
More importantly, if he now hears it, does he answer it?
>living book of God
>implying the Bible hasn't plagiarized several religions before it
>implying that the Bible hasn't been altered and rewritten several times
>implying that the Bible wasn't actually written about 300 years after Jesus' death
If it is the living word of God and has stayed the same for almost 2000 years, how come that there are so many denominations of it? If it was complete and correct from the start, why aren't you all Arameic christians, the oldest form of christianity? Shouldn't that be the "true" and "pure" faith then?

>redpilled
>religious
pick one

>inb4 fedora
pic related

Also nord-cucks deserve all the shit they can get for helping pollutie theirwith nignogs and kebabs

Autist

>>"prove to me that a man who died two thousand years ago cannot receive my telepathetic messages"
>come on, seriously?

I believe on faith Jesus is alive to this day.
You made the claim. Now prove it.

>>"of course it is his book, because I say so"
>but you do understand he did not actually author any of it?
God is the author of the Bible. The writers just transfered his words down onto paper.

There is no other book with 66 human "authors" that has perfect congruence in thought and doctrine.

Top kek

A FUCKING LEAF with a funny hat meme. Well done, that will show those atheists.

>>you must prove that Jesus cannot hear my prayer
>More importantly, if he now hears it, does he answer it?

I believe on faith that Jesus is alive and God of the Bible.

>>living book of God
>>implying the Bible hasn't plagiarized several religions before it
>>implying that the Bible hasn't been altered and rewritten several times
>>implying that the Bible wasn't actually written about 300 years after Jesus' death
>If it is the living word of God and has stayed the same for almost 2000 years, how come that there are so many denominations of it? If it was complete and correct from the start, why aren't you all Arameic christians, the oldest form of christianity? Shouldn't that be the "true" and "pure" faith then?

There are many different sects of Christianity but as long as their core doctrine is sound, then the Bible says not to nit pick differences. Example predestination, ect.

Core doctrine is the Trinity: one God in three persons, Father, Son, Holy Spirit, Jesus is fully man and fully God, and that Jesus died and rose again to pay for the sins of the world. Another core piece is that the Bible is the inspired word of God.

Bible Presbyterianism of course!

K.A.T.

wew

When I try to find material than can explain the nature of God it's always just retarded metaphors and "what are the chances, goy?"

Do you have any resources which may explain God to me?

>as long as the core doctrine is the same, you shouldn't nit pick differences
Ah, I see. You should never nit pick differences, despite that Christians used to burn other Christians at the stake for heresy because they believed in the "wrong" form of Christianity. You should never nit pick differences, despite that Christians fought other Christians during the Reformation Wars, the Hussite Wars and the Thirty Years' War for believing in the "wrong" form of Christianity. Got it.

>>as long as the core doctrine is the same, you shouldn't nit pick differences
>Ah, I see. You should never nit pick differences, despite that Christians used to burn other Christians at the stake for heresy because they believed in the "wrong" form of Christianity. You should never nit pick differences, despite that Christians fought other Christians during the Reformation Wars, the Hussite Wars and the Thirty Years' War for believing in the "wrong" form of Christianity. Got it.

So all of Christianity is wrong because sinful human beings didn't follow the values found in the Bible? Are you serious right now?

That's exactly what happens when "Christians" don't follow their Bible.

>When I try to find material than can explain the nature of God it's always just retarded metaphors and "what are the chances, goy?"

>Do you have any resources which may explain God to me?
The Bible

Orthodoxy
Protestants simply abandonned the European roots of their religion
They even give their children jewish names here
What a bunch of cucks

Catholics have abandoned their Bible.

Read the bible do what ever is writen ,forget all catholic teachings, its not that hard then you will find the real truth and become red pilled

Amen brother

fpbp

We can all blame the once powerfull roman catholic church for that .

None of them, they are all pathetic. Especially catholicism.

>None of them, they are all pathetic. Especially catholicism.
*Tips fedora*

/thread

The one where you don't pray to saints and nuns and shit

>PROTEST 'GAY DAY'

The Bible says it is an abomination.