How is it to have a frog as a pet? I'm actually thinking of getting one for my holy devotion to kek

How is it to have a frog as a pet? I'm actually thinking of getting one for my holy devotion to kek.

Is it just like owning a fish? Or can I let it run around in my flat?

Other urls found in this thread:

allaboutfrogs.org/info/doctor/first.html
youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c
youtube.com/watch?v=BNxKblyIii4
youtube.com/watch?v=G2owvwKrq3E
m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wAs5xQ6kc
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3R_-uQb2I
youtube.com/watch?v=SYUitLNh-A4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Where do you think you are, swede?

They are easy as fuck to care for, i have about 500 in my pond right now.

Just wash your hands before touching them. You need to watch the gang bangs though, mines drowned the female during a 4 way.

This post is too innocent for Cred Forums

You don't belong here

I've been looking at getting either a giant African bullfrog or an Australian green tree frog (white's tree frog).

Budgett frog seems like a beast too - especially with that REEEEEEEEE scream they do.

Praise Kek!

Thanks for the info, budget frog seems alpha af.

Kek bless you

dig a pond in your yard. an old water tank works a treat. you will have lots of frogs with in a few weeks.
not a good idea if you have cats around though...
i have 15 keks in my garden at the moment.

>Frogs
>Having sex

watch your tongue or Kek will surely have it out before you

I used to ha e heaps of them in my yard as a kid. They only lived a few months though.
How long do bigger pet ones live?

i'm gonna beat the shit out of you now

5-20 years

It honestly amazes me how fedora's like OP go from bashing Christians to worshipping a cartoon frog. Are atheists the most degenerate people out there? What's next? You guys going to shove bananas up your ass and pour hot oil on your micro dick?

allaboutfrogs.org/info/doctor/first.html

praise Kek

>ugly

a-are you me?

All digits point to yes

wow. this is some good shitposting music

youtube.com/watch?v=sZJDYlxkM-c

youtube.com/watch?v=BNxKblyIii4

youtube.com/watch?v=G2owvwKrq3E

Please don't be a trap please don't be a trap

>waaah why aren't you worshipping my powerless invisible skydaddy

I thought Muslims and Jews were the ones with the persecution complex but you Christcucks literally are the worst, nobody is even mentioning Christ and you faggots show up just to spite everybody with your muhhh morals muhh degeneracy why aren't you sucking Jesus dick man you're gonna go to hell

Pathetic.

I keep a frog pond in the side yard, which is really just a shitty plastic swimming pool that I never clean and put water in sometimes.
If you live in a warm area, especially with a lot of bugs, you just fill the thing up and they show up as long as there's water for them and they do their thing. You won't see too much of them during winter, but they always show up in spring and summer.

They croak pretty loud though, sometimes you can hear them from inside, so hopefully you don't mind that. Oh, and frogs don't really like being handled so you really just leave them alone and let them do their thing.

Female powerlifter famalam.

I have a pond that attracts frogs during mating season, the noises they make are loud as fuck during the mass orgies.

If you need to pick one up, wet your hands first, otherwise you'll harm them.

Get a REEEE FROG

m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8wAs5xQ6kc

When did I ask you to join the most based religion on the planet? Please, continue worshipping your cartoon frog, I just can't wait for the day you leave the basement, meet a 3/10 girl and tell her you worship a frog, taking away any chance of you ever having sex. Be sure to greenest it when it happens

>I simply wouldn't tell her!!!

Why not? I thought you were proud of your cartoon frog. My dubbs confirm you are a cuck

Pacman frogs are pretty funny too

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mv3R_-uQb2I

My get confirms YOU'RE a cuck.

Frogs only scream when they're upset, so you really don't want to do that to them.

Well, I have a pet frog. I tell him to slow down, and he hops and hops. He makes me dizzy.

>be me, user aged 6
>out looking for frogs with friend
>we capture one
>we let it jump around in our camp
>I sit down on a piece of plank wood
>*crushing sound*
>tfw I sqeezed the life out of a poor little frogger
>tfw strong frog phobia ever since

Feels bad senpai, I should just end it now right?

You're both spineless worms.

You will follow MOLOCH as either a devoted acolyte or a cringing slave.

PRAISE THE BRAZEN BULL.

WHERE IS YOUR FROG GOD NOW

Depends on the frog. I had one that was largely aquatic. Lived like a fish. Cat ate it.

Surprisingly it was from Africa.

A lot of loyalty for a bull-prepper Meshulam. Might have to make your oven out of brass.

DELETE THIS

Dogs are the only acceptable pet.

Which species of frog is closest to pepe?

kek, you're practicing a frog religion just by that failed dub get you stupid nigger

I came here to post that pacman frogs are like the NEETS of the amphibian world: they are fat fucks who hardly ever move, staying in a little burrow with just the top of their head showing, and they "hunt" by waiting for food to walk right in front of their mouth. They are laziness incarnate.

They are also stupid enough to die trying to swallow something larger than themselves, another NEET-like trait (overeating, drug use, general gluttony)

He died for our sins
Or to be sold in a French restaurant

Australian green tree frog

>dogs
>not a motherfucking parrot that you can red pill
I trained mine to attack people on my command, pic related it's my kamikazee

>jew
>thinks Kek is on his side

your meme has been out meme'd deal with it

We will be offering you writhing body up to the BRAZEN BULL in the coming years.

First MOLOCH, horrid King besmear'd with blood
Of human sacrifice, and parents tears,
Though, for the noyse of Drums and Timbrels loud,
Their children's cries unheard that passed through fire
To his grim Idol. Him the AMMONITE
Worshipt in RABBA and her watry Plain,
In ARGOB and in BASAN, to the stream
Of utmost ARNON. Nor content with such
Audacious neighbourhood, the wisest heart
Of SOLOMON he led by fraud to build
His Temple right against the Temple of God
On that opprobrious Hill, and made his Grove
The pleasant Vally of HINNOM, TOPHET thence
And black GEHENNA call'd, the Type of Hell.

Your frog 'god' will not save you.

Kek is a god of chaos and darkness, i am sure that he will unterstand.

Nice parrot

Parrots are the only acceptable companion animal in the coming era.

Nice digits

See how the Jew fears the Aryan Amphibian. Making idle threats in the name of his craven idol.

>We will be offering you writhing body up to the BRAZEN BULL in the coming years.

If you're feelin froggy then leap nigga

Are turtles close enough?

>Kike
>our sins
If Kek was the messiah you kikes would just kill Kek for stopping you guys from desecrating temples with your thievery.

Kek

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>waah waah atheists
Back to your containment threads.

It's a boring shitty pet like fish, a snake, or salamander. It sits behind the glass and you just look at it. You just have to remember to feed it but overall it's a waste of money and not very entertaining or fulfilling as a pet.

>Or can I let it run around in my flat?

That's one way to ensure you will accidentally step on it and make it literally spill it's guts and eyes when you wake up at night to grab a glass of water.

לְמֹלֶךְ שִׁקֻּץ בְּנֵי עַמֹּֽון
מֶלֶךְ.

Your kek is unable to gather enough sacrifices to power his 'meme' magick, meanwhile we have been offering up thousands upon thousands of your children through Planned Parenthood.

We cannot be stopped.

believe it or not, frogs like watching TV. they like watching the moving colors, if you don't want him to be bored

frogs are shit pets

youtube.com/watch?v=SYUitLNh-A4
Budgett's Frog in a tank devours adult rat alive, jump to 2.35 for a visible smile of satisfaction

DELET

>If you're feelin froggy then leap nigga
Bullfags nowhere to be seen when the Moon is on the loose.

>we have been offering up thousands upon thousands of your children through Planned Parenthood.

6 million>pile of nog spawn

And I thought Jews knew how to math

Breaking news: Gooks are fucking disgusting.