United Russia gets 75% in State Duma in Russia

United Russia (proPutin party, the Party of Crooks and Thieves) gets 75% (75%, Karl!) in State Duma (a kind of parliament) of Russian Federation. You can see the results updated in real time in rbc.ru/textonlines/18/09/2016/57dec5999a794738e3fcede4 . United Russia is the party which brought us the most terrible laws directly violating the Constitution. Other parties passed into the Duma are also highly involved in passing that laws. The laws transforming Russian legislation into deadly mix of Iranian, USSR's, USAs', Britain's, DPRK and PRC ones. In fact already transformed.
Laws strictly descriminating international organizations, violating free speech, restricting websites and computer programms, centralyising telecoms, making websites spy on visitors, collect the info and send this info to law enforcement on request, embedding into every car a CAN-connected GPS/GLONASS-powered backdoor (ERA-GLOHASS) reporting about car movements, state and capable tampering with car, for example, if FSB needs someone to be killed in car accident, the punishment for non-snitching about a crime, and they made websites to move their data-centers processing the data of Russians into russia to be able to seize them and to be able to blackmail the internet companies. They are going to pass laws to create a national Big Data operator to whom every organization must transmit the data, for example when you enter any org building you either need to touch your nfc card or show your passport to guards. They will be liable to input this data into the government system. To own a quadcopter legally you need to register it and acquire FSB permission. During United Russia rule a surveillance network was built in moscow consisting of cameras in buildings (including houses), buses, trolleybuses, metro, (the cameras are looking both inside and outside) with face and license plate recognition.

The most fucking law is en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yarovaya_Law .

NO WAY OUT

Other urls found in this thread:

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-russia-elections-20160918-snap-story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ
youtube.com/watch?v=IgpfTRIQpvU
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You can see how deputees have voted on vote.duma.gov.ru.

You can access the surveillance cameras network on video.mos .ru

don't consider KPRF (КПPФ), LDPR (ЛДПP) and SR (CP) as opposition, they are just puppets to distract people and make it look like democracy.

With an incredible 130% voter turnout!

Ivan dumb it down to me

What the fuck does it mean

450 out of 450 seats in russian parliament will be occupied by mini putins

The turnout is 47%.

oh man i expected it to be under 50% for them
but fucking 75%
woah
i cant imagine what Vucic here would do with 75%

Who even votes for United Russia ?

Russian speaking imageboards and blogging sites had for a few years now a massive liberal propaganda campaign.
It created an echo chamber and made them believe LITERALLY EVERYONE is a liberal who wants Putin out, ruling party out, etc.
Today they're a bit shaken because objective reality turned out different.

They just tell all state employees like teachers if they don't show photo of ballot and passport they will get fired.

Sounds good
Better than 450 infertile childless muslim lovers my friend

same with our liberals

you are wrong. the turnout is 47%. I bet the rest 43% are mostly the ones who don't see the elections are democratic and think they are predetermined. I think if turnout is less than 50%+1 vote the elections results must be voided and elections must be restarted with more parties.

GLORY TO THE RUSSIA FUCK YES
DEATH TO THE WEST AND ITS LIBERAL SUPPORTERS
FLEE NOW OR BE LYNCHED TRAITOR OF MOTHERLAND AHAHAHAHAHA

really, the turnout in our elections this year was as bad
not sure if 50% or a bit under
(different sources)

>nfc card
*rfid card

ITT shills with russian proxy trying to spread propaganda that putin is rigging their election, and will do the same in US presidential election.

Dont fall for it.

Its same with liberals everywhere really

>United Russia gets 75%
It's 54%.

Also, seek help.

Same thing he is doing now. Whine about everything and act like he is opposition

Oh god, shills gona shill.
Also mommys nazi good boys sucked again.

>My meme knowledge of Russia is sufficient to judge.

Pretty much every person who isnt brainwashed by western propaganda about degeneracy of faggots and "freedom"(to destruct self and poison minds of those around you)

75% of seats. it's terrible.

>47% percents of population voted
It's like we've given up. People undestand that it's incomprehensible.

Don't the majority of Russians like Putin so how.would it be a bad thing?

Do the Russians even care about his corruption?

Oh, you must mean number of seats? Way to be misleading.

Anyway, watching "liberals" meltdown was pretty funny.

Please don't be this ridiculous, Manya. I'm right-winged af and I voted Yabloko, even though I don't agree with them on Ukraine

So everything is ok then?

+15 rubles to that Olgino slut

Russians see what's happening in the west.

Good for you guys.

Liberashka out!

>Do the Russians even care about his corruption?
They probably will in the upcoming years when the money run out.
Putin has no alternative because he destroyed everyone who tried to be one. No wonder his rating is high. You either like Putin or you don't like anyone.

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

Be glad yabloko is about take take a whole fucking seat in parliament for the first time of its existance
We need such tokens of shit to be known so public can loath ones like you even more

Being "right wing" in Russia basically means either sucking American cock or being some kind of neonazi scum. Or both.

Nothing is better for Russia atm . Who do u want in power ? The communist party ?

You will see when Putin dies/leaves and a strong succesor doesn t come your country will get fucked again , just like between 1990 and 2000 , u were almost a US puppet

Are you 14 years old?

Not an argument.

>Nothing is better for Russia atm . Who do u want in power ? The communist party ?
THAT'S THE FUCKING POINT
They won't allow any contest, and the only way this situation will resolve is some kind of a crisis.

Yeah, it's a question. So how old are you?

>middle class stayed at home
>wow why did we do so poorly
This reminds me of brexit. Libshits are just terminally retarded and deserve everything they get.

the russians care about their money. the regime robs their money with inflation, taxes and protectionism. The regime robs their freedom with laws. The regime also robs their money by making the citizens to buy the services and goods by companies owned by government officials. The regime robs their money even more by building surveillance to kill oportunities not to pay the taxes.

LDPR sound based on Wikipedia

What are they actually like?

Yes. These threads are just libdem buftthurd spilled all over internet. Just image ur libcucs butthurt if trump ruled for 16 years and did it again.

Your salt is enough to turn pacific into dead sea, you know you won when your enemies cry tears of impotent rage
Glory to Putin, may his image forever guide russia through millenias to come

it's lie. Yabloko was presented in 2007 duma.

A 25 year long comedy show with no consistent thought.
And you work for 15 roubles? Man, you're pathetic

Remember to sage this shill thread

OP is trying to spread the propaganda that putin is rigging their election and will do the same in US

> why would they do this?

(((They))) are trying to get the US to call off the election or hand over the ballot counting to the federal government due to "fear of foreign (ie Russia) intervention".

> what can i do?

Do not reply to this thread. Spread this around to the normies. Let them know Russia and US can work together instead of having a cold war 2.0

define "right"

They are a joke party.

Zhirinovsky was a KGB arent provocateur in last years of Soviet Union when new political parties were allowed, and called his party "liberal democratic" because in USSR it could be considered edgy.

They are actually a populist party that relied on shocking or funny statements to get publicity.

Their electorate are mostly crooks, low-lives and just bydlo, t b h.

His textbook does not cover it

Turnout in Moscow is 10%.

I see, thanks.

Russia posters best posters

>Anyway, watching "liberals" meltdown was pretty funny.

you have Liberals in Russia ? Who do they vote for ?

Left-right spectrum in Russian politics is basically fucked up, party because since USSR days "right" was used to imply "anti-Soviet".

Which is why both Yabloko and Nazi thugs like RNE were considered "right".

Then again, these days Russian liberals and Neo-Nazis seems to be best friends, so maybe it was all inevitable.

>MAYBE IF ILL REPEAT IT 100500 MORE TIMES ILL CONVINCE SOMEONE ITS TRUE
Why do they even bother paying me you niggers are so shit at polittechnology

you speak like a robot. are you sure you're not he brainwashed one?

Fringe parties that get less then one percent

I see the putin bots are out in full force.

As a foreigner, your election seem like a scam. A scam to fool you into believing you have a functioning democracy.

76%? Really? I cannot imagine that is representative.

Russian liberals are not exactly identical to Western liberals.

They vote for Yabloko (old time liberal democrat party, used to be forever number 4 in Yeltsin times) or Parnas (pro-US Moscow hipsters + neo-nazis). They got 1,94% and 0,72% which is just as well, Yabloko is by far the more decent of two.

>single-member districts

Look at what happened to ukip in england for companison
They took 16-or-something-like-that-% of votes yet got like 1-2% of the parliament seats
Same effect but inverse with UR, 54% votes - 75% seats

I like how Russia is an infinitely more capable Saudi Arabia. Christian Orthodoxy isn't even as bad as Islamic Wahhabism, yet its still all so surprising that they are both Abrahamic tenants.

At this point, you should just launch your nuclear arsenal against yourselves so that the Ukrainians can take back all their rightful clay and restore Kievan Rus

This will probably happen sooner or later anyway, with all them rust bucket nuclear reactors of yours that are just waiting to fuck up

And all the people that you caused to be butthurt will get their revenge

t. a Latvian living in Aus

I love reading butthurt liberals from Russia cry.

Reminds me of what twitter will look like when Trump wins this November.

I bet our liberals will cry too coz the sponsorship of theirs will be cut or at least lowered
If they could theyd vote for mccain

Chechnya

Schizo?

I hate that pussylipped faggot with such a passion.

Crimea

Quality unbiased and fact-checked Western report on election results, isn't free press wonderful:

latimes.com/world/europe/la-fg-russia-elections-20160918-snap-story.html

>yourope and American counter culture finally collects enough meme energy to revive national identity and break the neo-con faggotry of Atlanticist system

>Russian youth is now pro Atlanticist liberal hipster faggots

*sigh*

We'll never be friends will we?

>>Russian youth is now pro Atlanticist liberal hipster faggots

One obvious state department shill isn't "russian youth", come on now

ALWAYS THE VICTIM, IT'S ALWAYS THE WEST'S FAULT

Why can't you just take responsibility for all the butthurt you've caused over the last couple of hundred years, why does Russia have this privileged only child mentality?

Keep our shit at home fags. You are pathetic kids who run to complain to the West every time.

Traitors.

why is a sprat yelling at me

Liberals in Russia are apparently far-right Nazis

You would still be peasants if it wasn't for the USSR
Fuck off

Tatarstan

>Traitors.
Your signature?

Not really, it's just that they and neo nazis are the only two groups of people who actively hate Putin and modern Russia. So they keep trying to achieve statistic significance by allying.

Because you occupied my home country and left it in economic ruin and with a large ethnic Vatnik population (thank you very much)

Impressed! I think Dagestan voted less for ER last time.

Ukraine?

You should turn them into the authorities for being enemies of the people!

A small fishing village doesn't really qualify as a "country".

This time I mean

I reckon Trump would pull numbers like that in some states in US come November, even with rigged votes.

Latvia. We have every right to be more butthurt at you than the hohols, we're special among the Balts

Dagestan

Tell me about Zhirinivsky, when will he be president?

Yeah, my sign... It's you fuckers cry "nato please invade" every time. Also your desire to divide Russia again is stupid and anti-Russian. Go try to return Crimea to cuckrainians faggot and enjoy how people will kick your skinny hipster ass.

Moscow

Fairly sure the core difference between Christianity and Islam is guilt. And it's what allowed for civilization to grow and thrive in the West.

Christianity is based around
1) Self Sacrifice - Jesus dies on cross for your sins.

2) Guilt - For being sinful and unworthy of Christ's sacrifice

3) Repentance - redeeming yourself by accepting Christ and doing things differently then how you did them before which lead you to sin.

All this is CORE to Christianity and created situations where people on a mass scale as a group constantly reconsidered their actions.

It allowed for reformation and innovation to take place as it was forced on Christianity by Christianity, unintentionally, due to the constant moral dilemmas that took place within it.

Islam did not take any of this in and ended up succumbing to the worst impulses of humanity.

>butthurt at you
Who is "you"? I don't even know what you implying while mentioning about "ruining country". Anyway, Australian flag told me that you are a traitor of your homeland, so why you are even bothering about Latvia?

It's not just him, I've been to dvach recently.

Maybe there is a better board somewhere. I don't know. I'm not familiar with Russian image boards. I just remember Krautchan in 2011-2013, and Sosach of that period. And how they warned us of Arab Spring. And then Ukraine general and how they provided another voice. Now there are almost no Russians here. And these guys are the biggest Russian posters. If it is a psyop it's really bringing me down more than CTR or shitposting ever did. But then, if Russia has Kreml maidan, there really is no reason why I should not just engage in overt terrorism and immediately die, because then our fucking oligarchs really do have control over the entire world.

Crimea IS legally part of Ukraine. It's not yours. No one recognises your sham "annexation". It's literally a militarised prison peninsula/economic wasteland and Crimeans realised how Russia stabbed them in the back and want to reunify with Ukraine. Remember, there's no money, but hang in there!

>people unironically voting for the communist party

I am Latvian living in Aus.

Lol

More like Republicans in the USA.

Russia is not quite ready for a Jewish President yet, friend.

I wonder how must Russians feel about a muzzie being more powerful than their siloviki.

>Zhirinivsky
>Jewish
Wot

>Karl
Pizdec.

You have no idea what are you telling about. In your bipolar mind there are two groups of russian people: Putin supporters and unpatriotic traitors. That's not true. I am patriot of Russia, I want to live in Russia and I want to live in a prospering country.
So, in my mind these two groups of people (Putin supporters and traitors) are the same.

What next, Chechnya favoring ER?

Makes sense. Most people in the big there cities seemed to dislike Putin, whereas most people "ot tuda" seemed to like him. Or maybe they just want stability and the prospect of their pension continuing to be paid.

>явкa 94%
It's like they aren't even trying to hide it anymore
>meanwhile 35% turnout in moscow

When asked about his parents, he famously replied "My mother is Russian, and my father is a lawyer".

fuck off jew faggot, putin stronk

How's the war with Ukraine going, last time I checked you're losing badly. But hey, Russkiy Mir ain't free, gotta keep that NATO away.

I made a little guide for ya guyz, in case yadlike to know russian mysterious soul better %%don't%%

>big there cities
I meant big three cities. Moscow, Novosibirsk, and SPB.

You don't have "parties" m8. You have the Kremlin power vertical and that's it.

I don't like results of elections too but I don't understand why do you guys come here and cry about "how bad is Russian government" here, on Cred Forums. This is very patriotic.

Turn them into the authorities for being pro-Western parasites.

>Putin, is gonna beat you for posting this

youtube.com/watch?v=zMGZtkMS3sQ

molyjew did a good video about this

Just because some morons in the Soviet bureaucracy decided it was more convenient for them to wave their pen and chart Sevastopol,
a city built from the ground up centuries ago by Russians for the Russian Fleet,
as part of the administrative Bureaucracy of the region called Ukraina(borderland)
does not make the place any less Russian when the people there have always considered themselves Russian.
No one cared during the Soviet times because everyone is a Soviet Citizen but they still considered them selves Russian.
Once the USSR was over, you ended up with a bunch of people waking up in a foreign country.
Things we're fine so long as the status quo was followed,
but then NAZIs in Kiev got the green light from the West to go ahead and riot till till they kicked the Pro-Russian president out and put actual NAZIs in charge
>They were parading with SS arm bands.

This Forced the Russians hand and got them to revolt.

Sevastopol is Russian and has always been Russian.

Then again, look at the Flag i'm rambling at...

Well if you're anti-Putin you tend to either come down with a mysterious case of polonium poisoning or you get shot in red square with no witnesses in a failed robbery. Kinda like how things are with the clintons

Fuck off retard and turn off proxy.

What's patriotic about sinking in the sea of tears on your own?

>Then again, look at the Flag i'm rambling at...
It's a Latvian-Australian. Essentially, a shitposting singularity.

Ah yes, I see the American education in action. Either that or you're a vatnik diaspora. Keep shilling for your homeland online, but you and I both know you'd never want to go back there because America is literally 1000x better ;))

Chechnya always voting for ER because it is pro-minority and pro-Muslum party.

I don't. Basically, I am here for tracking USA elections readonly, because it is full of win. So, I am just accidentally saw this thread.

Help me Yuri, I don't read vodka runes.

Wow, so many legends about putin in west. Laughing, when you telling them.

His "power" - bring 3 times more police then hipsters with posters, and force teachers mess with elections. Thats all he can do.

Gotta be patriotic at times when there's no money, but hang in there!

How's that Kerch bridge coming along?

We always get like 97% Pro-Putin at Chechnyas pollstations, cuz Chechnya now is seemed like Russian Best Korea, and there're reasons for that.

Great argument.
I see you never got any education to begin with.
Did a Russian cuck your grandpa and fuck your Grandma or something?

Pictures show votes distribution by region. Putin party is a blue one. It is easy to understand.

Nah. It's anti-censorship, pro-guns, pro-freedom of speech, pro-constitution. Basically they want to make USA in Russia without czar Putin

Here, dear frenchy.

He even got BTFO by you guys, and here he is, two year later, still trying to bring your country back into the dominion. And Putin wants Russia to be considered as a global power, TOP KEK!

Keep resisting Ukrainebro

frankly i couldn't care less about russia, whatever government cares the least about finland is the best, russians can handle their problems themselves just please don't involve me in it

Tl;dr Putin's party wins everywhere. By very.large margins outside the big cities and by smaller margins inside them.

No it's the fact that they're releasing voter turn out rates is hilarious.

Moscow turn out 10% country wide 47%

You cant call Putin right or left or central. He doesnt give a fuck about religions, traditions and other. All he wants is to rule and to steal money for his friends, so they will be loyal. Simple as hell. Never understood why pol thinks he is good and even compares this rat to Trump.

>thread for russian butthurt
>filled with butthurt belt countries being butthurting

Hope that patriotism for the motherland satisfies you while the world oil prices are down and the sanctions keep fucking you over. Global power amirite ;)

U stupid
I didn't call pootin rightist of leftist
I gave nicknames to duma's fractions that could explain politics to foreigners a bit

How's those rearmament plans coming along? Hope the sanctions aren't too hard on you.

why do we let communists get a pass? imagine if there was a nazi "hitlerist" party in germany. the left would go apeshit literally plotting terrorist attacks and having no qualms killing civilians to get their way

lmao, keep belive in this shit.
And dont compare government with people. They are not equal.

the butthurt belt meme is kinda like brazil saying america is butthurt about brazil having such good living conditions

ie. people living like shit memeing people living slightly less like shit

Soo...
Your basically huddling up in the North going "I dont care about Russia" in a Mantra, as you look over your shoulder constantly.

actually it's the opposite but whatever t. same

No I'm just incredibly butthurt

If you love freedom leave Russia. You guys are so bad you need an armed revolution.

Please don't get me wrong, I'd like to not care about them at all and in my everyday life I don't but if it comes to that, I will try to shoot as many as I can

1st: it's a punisheable crime to copmare Stalin's Russia with Hitler's Germany today here, and people get imprisoned for that.
2nd: Russians do not consider Stalin as evil, but as an effective manager, who fought off 'western aggression'. Much lies about past, goverment messes with education a lot.

Russia couldn't even win a war against the EU states, I woildnt worry about it

I don't think EU would risk total war over Finland

>do not consider Stalin as evil
Because he wasn't evil.

Because Russia did not lose a war, and, as a consequence, wasn't turbocucked into eternal guilt about everything like Germany.

I'm not a fan of Stalin, but I realize that demands to hate and regret our past are simply a weapon against us, and we must never do that.

United Russia doesn's have any orientation either. I mean, that wont help any foreigner to understand, why communist vote for pro-church laws, and right religious party fully supports any muslim illegal shit.

St. Petersburg

It's Putin's Russia until the day he resigns.

Russia couldn't even sustain a total war with Ukraine ffs, come on bro

Why are you still on that enemy internet, retard? Go fuck yourselft with some etatistic propaganda outlet, i'm sure you have plenty of this shit.

Wash your pants, commie

that will give them a portrait of a voter, dear

>legends

I bet you think those apartment bombings that brought him into power were "legends" as well.

How's fighting the Facists going? Remember when you guys signed a pact with Nazi Germany? But hey, keep on fighting those BANDERA FACISTI.

>They want USA and no Russia
fixed that for you faggot

Who even votes in Russia?

They teach at schools that Stalin was forced by "west supporting Hitler" to sign that pact to protect Russia. Leave retard alone.

Its the same pidorushkas, just only dream about mighty Stalin, others want tzar boot in their asses.

>turnout at 32%

ayy lmao

but the result isnt surprising considering putin is from st. petersburg

Go back to sosach.

funny that people don't vote to change leaders during wartime /s

What many foreigners here don't know is that a lot of people are forced to vote for United Russia. Doctors, teachers, university student are pressured into doing that. Not all of them, but google autocomplete seems to acknowledge the issue. People in the military, hospitals and prisoners are basically voted for. Voters in the Caucasus skew the stats as well, they have 90%+ support for the ruling party.

You know it's illegal to question "historical facts" in your country. He might turn you in as an enemy of the state.

>apartment bombings that brought him into power

Learning from you fellow americans

Because im waging a war you fucking imbicile western paid shill

So was this rigged, western media said it was?

>the result isnt surprising considering putin is from st. petersburg
It doesn't matter. "Home city/region" is not a factor in Russia.

In Russia opposition liberals are more like teaparty in USA.

>Levada poll 2 weeks ago UR gets 31%
>exit poll gives UR 45%
>UR gets 75% of seats
>in the last election that was protested for blatant rigging UR only got 53% of seats

i get it in russia, you basically have a not-so-subtle subtle dictatorship. i'm asking in general: why do we give commies a pass even in the west? why do we let them have their parties, get votes, seats in parliaments without any kind of social backlash, getting treated as any other normal party not as a fringe dangerous party who openly promotes hateful ideas and idolizes murderous monsters

Weren't old ladies literally stuffing the ballots with papers and trying to crowd around it to hide it lol

Does this look fair?

youtube.com/watch?v=IgpfTRIQpvU

Google is kike propaganda, they tell you what they think you want to hear

Yeah, election day fraud is a thing also.

Good. And we all know what is the next step.

You left commies were fed with shit to the max, and still kukarekaete. Be worm-faggot somewhere else.

Wasn't there a lady putting a bunch of votes in the box this elections? what is the approach in these cases? void the vote for that district and redo it?

I saw that on skynews. She was just posting ballots her friends Sergei.

Except the bombings were done by the Yeltsin crew for a smooth regime change, what happened to the video tape? How come all the Russian journalists investigating it wound up dead.

Manufactured state of crisis works well in your country, and u seem to fall for it every time. Sad!

Isn't freedom wonderful?

Anyway, communism was introduced into Russian Empire from the West to destroy it, so it's only fair you have to deal with fallout.

You retards don't understand that without Putin you wouldn't have middle class and you'd be long since accepted your fate as black dick worshippers

Stop pulling shit outta your ass.

Is this propaganda too?

And Levada gets 'Foreing Anget' label, btw.

Ah yes, always the West's fault.

>discriminating international organizations
yeah nah FUCK OFF you fucking george soros cocksucker. you think you can come here without somebody identifying your zio jew bolshevik faggot ass?

kill yourself faggot

At least learn English before posting here, this is fucking embarrassing.

That is the paradoxical price of liberty, my friend. The ability for people who want to take it away to be treated as well as someone who wants to preserve it.

Coz commies didn't massacre tonns of ppl in the west, and didn't lose a war.

What about Natalia Poklonskaïa ? is she elected ?

YOU DON'T HAVE ANY REAL PARTIES YOU DIV ALL YOU HAVE IS THE POWER VERTICAL AND BUSINESS ELITES THAT STEAL BILLIONS OFF YOU.

All the West's fault ;)

Because we didnt have 50 years of non-stop propaganda about how commies are devils incarnation and to be forbidden, on sight killed, burned and ashes spread across the ocean for even suspicion of being affilated with them
Thus we concider commies just another political party, not something to ree about

Is okay, Hillary will liberate Russia

Parnas tears are delish.

More like people in Russia have ghetto mentality of not being able to imagine anyone but Poo–teen ruling them.

>зacтaвляют cecть нa бyтылкy
Seems legit.

Tyrants > Traitors

FUCK YOU ANTI PUTIN COCKSUCKERS, I WISH THE WEST HAD A GREAT LEADER LIKE VLADIMIR PUTIN, UNGRATEFUL PIECES OF SHIT, TAKE RENZI,MERKEL AND CLINTON AND GIVE US PUTIN!

>Free West
>Propaganda

Lol come on

How do you suppose me to feed you with it then?

I did.

Well, you cant do much alone against special forces structure, that controls the biggest country in the world with lot of money and resourses

Yes great leader, whose run his country into the ground and didn't achieve shit in in what, 16 years of rule.

>left right centre monarchist
>everyone united under Putin

dayum, Has anyone ever thought of the possibility that maybe Putin is just the right guy if every party and political direction loves him?

>that's coming from the country which had the communists over 20% from 1945 to 1989

Or what?

They compete with each other for that money, and the little peasants never get any of it. Has anything *really* changed in your country in over 200 years??

Lol, parties that don't like Poo-teen have 90% risk of being labeled as spies or extremists.

i'd be okay with that if that was true, but it's not. fascist and nazi parties are outright banned in europe, and try coming out as a nazi sympathizer and prepare to lose your job, and everything else, the social backlash is tremendous

is there a district (uninominal) map around?

Just Trump will be enough

Well done Comrade! You have "voted" for RUSSIA'S INTERESTS. Well done.
Did they give you your free smartphone, did they let you keep your peasant job?

Keep your dirty money and corruption soft power out of the West please.

No, but he can skip one weekly anal raping session without being fined.

Vhat, u not like election result?
*uses Bratva connections to assassinate you*

Yes, he got the best period to rule with high oil prices. He could become great leader like Peter the Great. But instead we have paranoidal old little boys lover thief.

The low voter turnout simply means everyone's satisfied and happy as can be!

I don't understand how there are such things as Russian neonazis.

Didn't 90 gorillion of you guys die in WW2 and Hitler wanted to exterminate you?

Russia is traditionally an autocratic country, it's natural for people here to rally behind a single leader (and blame anything wrong on the rest of the government), as long as that leader isn't a complete clown, weakling, traitor, senile, or and overall failure.

It's sad that Putin is probably the first leader since Stalin who isn't one of the above. He is an unremarkable person, but people got so used to be ruled by senile ignorant Soviet dinosaurs or by literally American spies that they latched onto Putin like he's Second Coming or something.

Are you even allowed on here?

Actually I should apologise Mr. Chang, we're basically your province now.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_Scare
Lol
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/McCarthyism
Loool
>McCarthyism is the practice of making accusations of subversion or treason without proper regard for evidence.
Loooool
>picrel
Loooooooool

You just jealous that our hackers don't give a fuck about your forgotten english prison

really the aftermath of ww2 fucked up the west more than the war itself
learn english you faggot i'm not talking about russia you commie cuck
>that's coming from the faggot who failed at reading comprehension

They signed a fucking pact with Nazi Germany you dumb yank

>yfw Yeltsin was an american puppet

Thanks for all the monies he gave to us :^^^)))

Correction: blame everything on the evil West AND THE EVIL NATO THAT'S GOING TO TAKE OVER RUSSIA WITH THE 500 TROOPS IN THE BALTICS

>LA Times
>unbiased
NIGGER ARE YOU EVEN TRYING

Well, some say Russians have special genetic code that makes them anti-fascist by default, so that makes Russians supreme over liberal-fascist gay-nazi west. Others say that 40 millions of dead during WWII is the price that allows Russians exclusively to decide who is fascist.

Kek, are you pissed at us for bombing based Assad (it was accident)

Yeah, they are basically the lowest form of human life on planet.

They were pretty big during 90s (it was a weird time, and country getting plundered and ruled by mostly Jewish oligarchs didn't help) but by now they are largely a meme.

Basically, both Russian liberals and Russian neonazis hate Russia. This is so important that all differences between them cease to matter in comparison.

Even when you signed that pact with Nazi Germany?

Which hitler broke and then invaded, and wanted to reduce the Slavic population in Russia to slavery and then extermination you dumb emu fucker.

Yes you should. Go on then, apologize.

Neonazis are shir everywhere, they think that it was just a huge mistake and exactly their nation was also Übermensch, but their government propaganda just doesn't want to reveal this information to keep Hitler bad

Look at it this way guys:

Only about 48% voted - the lowest turnout in recent memory. That means about the same % of the electorate consciously made the decision not to vote. Out of these 48% about 50% voted for United Russia, yet the party got three-quarters of all the seats in parliament because of the recent changes to the voting system- half of it is proportional and half is first past the post. UR got all of the latter seats because it's the biggest party everywhere. 50% of 48% is about 24% of the entire electorate. Thats is the abolute max. % of people in Russia who support United Russia, but everyone knows that most government workers, those in the army, people who work in all those massive government owned corporations- they all are heavily pressured to vote for UR. So go figure how popular United Russia really is vs. the actual result and then try to convince anyone it's democratic. It is all too easy for Putin to do this.

I'm sorry Mr. Chang, please don't execute me

'forced to sign cuz evil west', you dumb :^)

BANDERAS! FASCISTS!!!

No.

>australia
>bombs

you know it's only because of that that Italy didn't have any international tribunal for war crimes and genocide like Germany and Japan right?

Good cuck. Now let me put on my penis extension and lape your wife.

Top Kek, because Australia is so utterly irrelevant on the world stage no one gives a fuck and we have constant peace

Except for the emus

Feels good

>kangaroo
>in a jet
>accident

that’s bullshit, but I believe it

When Putin is gone CIA will put another cuck puppet on the throne of Russia and americans will be granted qt Russian gfs

How does it feels like when everything is trying to kill you? Does it feel like... Russia?

>Russian communist party

Are they a meme or do they actually wish to restore USSR?

Australia isn't Russia-tier hell m8

They want to combine ultra-traditionalism and stalinism.

>Except for the emus, kangaroos, giant spiders, snakes, centipedes, chinese navy and reversed gravitation

Otherwise, it's pretty calm

Why Russia such bully and inducer of butthurt?

>Chechnya voting for UR
I bet that they like all these trillions of Rubles they consume kek.
Putin getting lynched when.

what are the three 1 seat parties?

but of course they're quite meme, not real
hey
they actually mix orthodoxy and marxism

and????
>time to bring up a red herring and derail the original question
literally nothing to do with what i'm asking. let's wait for another post of yours and more fun facts about the commie party of italy that nobody ever asked you about

->

They want to make Russia stronk again. In commietard head stronk = tanks, airplanes, territory. They cannot into “21st century strong” because russia cannot into economics, science and technology, for which reasons they also cannot into planes and tanks, so territory is all that remains. So yes, quite literally they want USSR back.

>Yarovaya law
So everything the NSA is already doing?

They want, but they are bad meme. They actually won elections twice (!) but then were so scared of it, so they just appologised and let precursors of Putin to rule further

m8 Russia is viewed positively in the West, despite all this "Cold War propaganda". Haven't you noticed the rampart Russiabooism??

Pro-Putin minorities that like Putin's foreign policy, but with a subverbal want a little less state robbering them.

Saw it lad. Just referring to the fact that Putin pays Kadyrov to keep his mouth shut. And to not start annihilating Russians again kek.

russian mathematicians are quite good.

Its like national trait. Its not easy to live in here without defending yourself, and the best defend is to offend

Meanwhile based China extends its influence in Central Asia, hacks Russia and doesn't give a shit about Putin's Eurasian fantasies and pivot east (Kek)

You guys are alright, you can have your little islands ;)

putin is a hero you faggot. you should recognize that. if it werent for him, you would have some fucking puppet importing muslims and niggers and calling you racist while they blow people up and rape kids massively in the streets.

No, NSA actually can do this, and we can only take money for it and close the internet

I know you will hate me saying this, but look at the US's global system of allies, it's based on consent and mutual defence benefit, not force like you guys. You have to make your spheres of influence actually WANT to be with you

they're mostly considered to have helped free Europe from the nazis anyway, that's why their presence is tolerated, even if obviously they aren't allowed to go to the govern

What's he actually achieved in his 16 year rule. Name one thing you dumb fucking mart sharter

Because the Soviets won the war, the leftists control the cultural narrative and shitting on communism instead of selling it as a force for liberation and good, would bring back the memories of the Eternal Anglos allying with Stalin.

putin is a great guy
you liberals don't know how lucky is it you have him instead of evil we have

Name one thing he's actually achieved

Russians are good at fantasizing.

They really teach that...?

>A chink
>Russia can't into science
>first man in space

Lend lease won the war and allies did, not just the sovs. This narrative is autistic

> make your spheres of influence actually WANT to be with you

We have NOVOROSSIYA

not turn his country into a leftist dystopia with arab/nigger gangs raping and pillaging, men being subjected to extreme feminism, people being afraid to go on the street..
you know stuff we say heree every day

Well, they blame "Munich Agreements" the way you blame the Pact, so West is responsible for WWII and Stalin a bit too, but only in a way of self-defense. It's all about turning aggression into "self-defense" and "its the the victim to blame".

Ah yes, aren't I correct in saying that you wanted fucking Kharkhiv down to Mariupol and across to Odessa? Didn't work did it. You know why? Because the vast majority of Russian Ukrainains proved to be loyal citizens and you guys really don't understand Ukraine very well

>Zhirinovsky
He's actually Edelstein

What about the muzzies and shit stains from Central Asia. Come on man

>not doing something = doing something
>War = peace
>Freedom = slavery
>Ignorance = strength

you clearly have no clue about life in east eu

Was talking about Russia. And I never said the EU and cucked as fuck

i prefer putin and what he does
if you want rather to live in a jew led masochistic cartel that is west then enjoy

Kill everyone let Putin sort it out

ain't*

Soviet Union, not Russia
Most of condensed matter physics was done in SU in 60s and 70s, so what? Should we dwell on it forever?

what i said here
putin and what he does is a legend for me and many other eastern europeans

if you prefer cuckdom its your thing

im just surprised for that

Topic was about why isnt communism forbidden here and people dont hate it with passion

The benevolent Tsar will fix all of Russia's problems. But not the world oil prices!

>if you want rather to live in a jew led masochistic cartel

Check russian richest people, mon sher

I know!

Because WE WUZ SOVIET SUPERPOWA N' SHIEETTT

And evil West and Reagan took it all away and the man who desperately tried to save it is a traitor

> Who do they vote for ?
ANYONE BUT UNITED RUSSIA

Practically everything they want is US/EU standard of living. They don't care about other things and too dumb to actually leave Russia.

if you like the western way so better why not just move to this degenerate shithole

I still don't really understand why Russians love Stalin so much, a Georgian who killed more Russians in the great purges and the civil war than the Reich in the entire second world war.

That feel when escaped Mother Russia to French Cuckliphate and won't have to take a seat on a champagne bottle

>putin and what he does is a legend for me and many other eastern europeans
Yeah, but not for Russia though. You don't know half the shady shit he and his cronies do, that's why you idolize him, you are not exposed to the Russian reality of living under Putin's rule.

West is eternal enemy remember (despite your elite stashing their cash here and sending their bastard offspring to study here)

CIA is literally trying to destroy Russia so we can get at your natural resources

Ivan, just be glad you don't have muslim cocksuckers running your country, is like having the worst of Putin, but now you also have illegal immigrants stabbing you and raping your wife. And then stabbing her.

Why Germans didn't hate Hitler and Nazis when the war just ended?
Cause he made Russia Great Again (after jew-made destrucion of Russian Empire).

Putinbots will defend this.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Putin's_Palace

Russian liberals will open their assholes as wide as they can to let NATO tanks lure in Moscow. 'Maybe they will give me Green Card' that's what they think about.

I think we both live in corrupt societies. We just have more money in the West and you less "degeneracy" - although I don't know, if that's really true.

believe me
if you lived here
or even more if you lived in places like paris or ferguson in west and were subjected to EXTREME MILITANT liberalism we are you would be overjoyed to have putin

i pray every day that we get somebody like that on the government

If anything you ought to be thankful to the Facisti, until your brutal incompetence and mismanagement resulted in you blowing up your long desired world superpower :(

But your T-14 Armata super tanks could literally destroy NATO by themselves ;)

Well, Pooteen made Russia Great again, so we can't really think of anything.

So basically because he is an icon of strength? If he is a powerfull leader and makes the country strong, people will idolize him, even if he kills and hurts a lot of Russians?

If Russians think like this, I don't know why you would need "voter fraud" to make Putin so popular. Even though he is actually a manlet.

liberal cuck come to Cred Forums crying about his parnas party (Hilary proxy) just get 0.6%

It's a false dilemma. It's not either dictatorship or extreme liberal degeneracy, there are plenty of better options.

Name one thing he achieved, and don't give me the fucking stability from the 90s narrative that never seems to end

FUCKING KOCKHOL PROXIES EVERYWHERE

NATO ON OUR DOORSTEP AND FIGHTING IN DUMBASS

Having a butthurt Balt who ran away to Australia guarantees (you)'s to all Russian posters.

it's wrong, neonazis are not liberal, they are ultraconservative

liberals are yabloko and bunch of parties like liberal party, pirate party and libertarian paty. But most of them are not allowed to enter elections.

Wherever I am, I must shitpost

He made west to think that we're relevant and shit.
He also took Crimea back and defeated western spies. Also, he's patriotic and likes USSR.

Russian ruling party is worship diversity and Islam. There are tons of immigrants from Central Asia. Things you are saying is making no sense. You are just blinded by some myths or something.

>russia flooded with illegal immigrants from china and central asia
>already a quarter muslim and rising
>corruption at all levels in government
>economic growth is nonexistent, just like social mobility
>le putin is stopping the degenerates by building new mosques in Moscow

> i pray every day that we get somebody like that on the government
Do you pray for a man who will ban food import in your country? Hell, I think I'm in USSR sometimes and we have deficit. For example today I've found a nice ice cream cone produced in Russia, a new brand, import substitution program is working, yay. But I felt really bad about it.

Man, just imagine, I need to SEARCH for EATABLE things at my local market because everything we have now is crap and it taste like shit. Literally everything.

>If he is a powerfull leader and makes the country strong, people will idolize him, even if he kills
Yes. Russians are not taught to value personal liberty at all.

hes accomplished plenty. not that any of it matters compared to your race going extinct you disgusting marxist trash.

Bullshit nonsene/cherry-picking.

>15 years of high oil prices

>the biggest economic factors brought up in any economic discussion are cherry picked
marxists are so funny with their new favorite "cherry picked" buzzword

:( when will you ever defeat this collective insanity and personality cults, come on, to be that world power you need to actually fix and DIVERSIFY dat economy, and to do that involves not being such a hostile cunt of a nation all the time (remember, Putin's dream of being independent of the world economy and order is pretty fucking laughable)

>marxists
You call a teaparty-like democrat a "marxist". What a clown.

Yep, all BS

KEK. Putin in a nutshell

We need a gigantic breakdown to lose faith in dictatorship and strong propaganda of democracy for like 10 years, at minimum, combined with wealth-growing to prove that democracy will do.

So the western anons know, Balts were the SJW's of the Russian Empire who popularized leftism and Marxism and, along with Jews, basically created USSR. The only problem was, this decision backfired on them, so now they blame Russia as the presumed successor of USSR.

you can keep your banker funded democracy, kike. no ones falling for it anymore.

You're calling him a marxist while he critizes someone who grew a bigger government.

Makes perfect sense.

Fuck you, commie.

You misspelled "3 years of economic crisis and anti-Russian sanctions"

I honestly feel sorry for you guys, i hope my posts don't sound like I hate Russia lol (mostly bantz), but I'm no fan of the Putin regime and its BS. What's most sad is people don't seem to realise how much he's damaged Russia, and it will be painful to recover after he's finally fucked off

They know that westerners on pol like to blame 'kikes' and 'marxists' so he just throws words out randomly, lol.

>he idolizes western "democracy"
That's Russian liberals for you folks.

> after he's finally fucked off
There will be another KGB/FSB dark horse and everything will stay on it's rails.

Vatnik retard, how's that kleptocracy going???

They don't
Well, that's the plan of FSB elites.
Even if Pooteen leaves, he leaves Russia ruined, so ppl will believe that Russia's ruined cause Putin left, not cause he was staying for too long.

I don't know where I stand on this issue. Five years ago I would have said: that's absolutely wrong. But now that the west has gone full nihilistic, decadent libtard, I don't know. I wish we could find a middle way between the liberties of the west and religious, nationalist values with healthy families and many children.

It only goes from one extreme to another. Nazis were very good at having off spring, but once liberal democracy and especially the pill and abortion culture were introduced, birth rates plummeted and divorce rates sky rocketed. Although the later were and are actually higher in communist/eastern parts of the world afaik.

Systemia :( Yeah this KGB deep state shit has really fucked you guys over

no one is convinced by your left wing talking points bro. try it over at reddit and they might take you seriously.

Liberty gives you a chance to be A or B or C.
No liberty gives you no chances.
I think that 'lesser evil is better' position will do.

Dumb fucking mart sharter

Go get shot

Do you assume choosing Bob Robbinson over Rob Bobbinson makes your country great again? We have democracy, pal. We can vote against Putin, against United Russia, nothing is stopping us. But there's literally no other political power to choose. It seems like "democracy" to you is people sharing only your point of view.

>CPRU comes second place

I thought Russians hated the communists now?

Will there be USSR v2?