When did people started thinking black people are attractive? I'm not racist...

When did people started thinking black people are attractive? I'm not racist, but I don't think black people(unless they're mulatto) are attractive.

Other urls found in this thread:

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Lamentations 1&version=KJV
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>I'm not racist

It's a kang meme and the kikes use it to get white wimminz to fuck niggers

Not really, the Kangz thing(black people stealing Egyptian culture) is a new phenomenon

Repulsive and/or just fake

Black is beautiful, look at Beyonce, Mariah, and many other black women you give your money to

Light-skins are okay, I'm talking about the Mugabe-black ones

Dunno but it's in my gene to go to africa and fuck chocolate babes

Nice try Kutakinte

because there are a lot of idiotic white whores who are race traitors and prefer some exotic black cock and don't think of the consequences later.

I've seen this so many times and I still can't get over the fact that nigger babies look like c-tier shits I take.

You want them to have mixed babies so you can slowly weed out the shitters thanks to better genes.

All those babies are beautiful

The niglets are not.

Serious question, how much African do you think she is genetically? I've wondered if all the attractive black skinned people I have seen have European genes in them, I'm just not sure how much.

Same with intelligent folk.

>t. Pedo

If you mix shit with milk, it doesn't take out the shit, it makes the milk shitty

Nice proxy Sweden

>not wanting a big boy

Outside of the western world, people openly dislike dark skin and African features. Light features are sought after such as fair skin and coloured eyes and hair.

1 in 4 people in Africa have HIV. That isn't even a joke, that's the truth.

Chocolate and milk toghether are delicious and better than the other two.

black people look like monkeys
when you see a white woman with a black man/baby its because she wanted to get herself a pet instead of human
some people get themselves dogs, cats or horses
some get themselve niggers
I'm not even kidding its in thier subconscious and they arn't aware of it

>its because she wanted to get herself a pet instead of human
It's because she wants attention, and she listened to the media about how glorified she'll become for dating a black male, and then reality hits, and it's the opposite.

the kike is right but white men do the same shit with asian women

>When did people started thinking black people are attractive?
Pic related.

Looks like a melting ape.
Geb dir die Kugel du schwuler Nigger.

They don't, women just think it's dangerous and exciting. It's why women can't be trusted with any agency.

>so bitter the hates on chapelle show classics

Black men are a meme. The fact this trend has taken off in the last few years is testament to how infantile and bovine modern women are.

I've always found (specific) Black girls attractive
I just disengage from the proceative side of sex politics

Let's be honest pinoybro, blacks are openly considered ugly there as much as they are considered ugly here. We immediately label any of our woman who goes black as a disgusting whore with no self respect, no one praises them. In the same way, any man who considers giving a black woman a function other than cum dumpster (because let's be honest, some are hot as hell), is considered a desperate beta. Never will have the chance to be with a non-black girl that knows he decided to go oil drilling.

This problem is exclusive to white countries.

F Y I by having a preference that doesn't explicitly ignore all racial features and proclivities you are thus and therefore racist.

When you start seeing the world with your own eyes.
Like other race, some attractive some isn't.

Ladies, before you have sex with Arab men, please take a look at this

Now do you still want an Arab man to get you pregnant?

>Cred Forums doesn't even follow the 1-drop rule any more

>When did people started thinking black people are attractive?
Becoming dumb from brainwashing. Saturation of race-mixing propaganda from media, especially social engineering on social media.

Also we're being punished by God for apostasy. He's giving them a free pass to shit up our society and encouraging women to do it. Read the 5 chapters of lamentation to see what I mean.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Lamentations 1&version=KJV

I suspect it's also because we accept bongo bongo jungle nigger shit (i.e. black """""""culture"""""""). We're reaping the punishment from what our ancestors allowed, i.e. going after poor countries and meddling in their affairs such as the slave trade or colonialism. Instead of building a huge wall around us and showing zero tolerance for filthy goy shit, we've essentially accepted them and started acting like them. So I guess we deserve to be treated like them, too.

Resist leftism.

White children are indoctrinated from their youngest age with leftist republican values

They learn between 5 and 15 and the white man is evil and enslaved the poor black people and are forced into white guilt

Seen all these (actual) cuckolds who talk about "reparations" and the likes?

"Millenials" are so beyond redemption because 1990-2000 is the era where public schools became an arm of the left state

Ever wondered why children that go to private religious schools become conservative?

Nobody finds them attractive.

Yes.

So what caused this? leftist libertarian ideology or jew tricks?

Because women no longer plan their children. They no longer plan ahead and think of what is best for their child.
Think of how well any animal species would do if the females accepted any male. How can white women look at themselves and then throw away that gifted beauty so their children can grow up to be ugly shunned members of society.

reality isn't the only thing hitting her in that relationship

white women need diverse genes. blonde men are feminine and weak. and white women instinctly feel it.

She honestly just looks European but with darker skin. It's the same reason Beyonce is considered "gorgeous", she looks like a pretty white woman with black skin.

Untrue statement, OP.

>That defiant stare
>Holding the baby like a literal fuck trophy
>Views the child as a living, breathing virtue signaling tool first, and as her offspring second

Fuck this gay earth.

You seem to be awfully familiar with God's will and his current plans. How nice is it to be so divinely privy?