A blast in the New York...

A blast in the New York, an explosion near a Marine Corps charity run in New Jersey and a nine people stabbed at a Minnesota mall where the attacker shouted "Allah akbar" - all that happened in one day. Few moments later the investigators found another pressure-cooker bomb at a second location in Chelsea and multiple IED's (probably also pressure-cookers) at New Jersey train station.

Why media are afraid to say "islamic terrorism"? Why they say "NYC explosion"?

Other urls found in this thread:

pix11.com/2016/09/19/police-release-photo-id-of-man-wanted-in-connection-to-chelsea-bombing/
m.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

And now the FBI has pulled in 5 Afghan guys for questioning. So its all pretty much cinfirmed., despite the games the media have been playing.

I thought it was obvious that there is a movement to make America a European shithole.

You just know the MSM was praying to whatever heathen gods they believe in that it would be a white, christian, male Trump supporter. We'd never hear the end of it were that the case.

Idiots.
Trump will not hesitate in calling it what it is ISLAMIST FUNDAMENTALIST TERRORISM.
leftards are handing him the election on a silver and they're too far gone to realize it.

How unironic that the Chase logo is in the middle of the image.

Because it
>makes immigrants/refugees look bad
>hurts Hillary
>helps trump
>doesn't push leftist agenda

That's why

It's simple
They are afraid of Trump

We're just getting enriched with regression and death.

you wish it was a european shithole, instead its 50% white (lets be realistic) jew controlled playground rapidly losing any kind of positive while the elite move on to their globalist government plans leaving you to devolve into a larger south africa

given that only one died in the two pipe bomb attacks and nobody died from mohammad mcstabby, you would think isis would pass on claiming responsibility

>Impying this isn't an alt-right false flag

This. As soon as I read about the NY bombs on Sunday I thought it was a strategic distraction against the US bombing of Syrian troops.

RIP Johnny 5

F

"Every robots life ends the same way. It's only the details of how he lived and how he died that seperate one robot from the others." - WALL-E

You know what's scary? The media are barely reporting it. It was a coordinated attack on New York and the media don't give a fuck.

It's creepy how commonplace this is becoming.

Maybe not across the pond, but it's front page cnn

f

Lol, CNN just shot down the idea that ISIS is behind it or that there's a terror cell in the U.S. and said "he or she" referring to the bomb maker.

I went to school with one of those guys in questioning. He is haram

>Meanwhile in the Clinton campaign
"America is fine folks. Nothing to worry about. No need to be an islamophobe!"

It's called minimisation of escalating violence

As in, if the american public had their major propaganda channels telling them they are essentially under attack, you would have a reaction similar to cronulla riots, but with guns

even if the media doesnt say it, the normie public population knows. deep down they know explosion in major city = islamic sandnigger terrorist

>Eight explosives found between NY and NJ over the weekend
>Snackbar stabbing in MN

This is the bump Trump needs to get over in places like NH, Colorado, and possibly NM if some of those polls were correct about him gaining a lot of ground there.

Here you go, just released.

pix11.com/2016/09/19/police-release-photo-id-of-man-wanted-in-connection-to-chelsea-bombing/

On cnn too.

If they're white, it'll be all over the news. If it's a shitskin, the (((news))) will be quiet.

It took them 12+ hours to just now to release a picture even though they have the video of him planting it. It's a kebab.

I see they tried to make him as white as possible

White.
100% sure of it.

I mean I get being careful and making sure you have the right guy but it's infuriating and I want to do something about it. If a white shooter kills one guy or some nignog musical artist dies it's on the news for 4 weeks.

I wish there was seriously something I could do without missing work or being "Le an hero"

m.imdb.com/title/tt0133952/

A movie like this was would be a thought crime now a days.

It's big news here, at least.

But not as big as it should be. Probably that is because nobody died. Old press saying: "if it bleeds, it leads."

I spoke literally seconds too soon. Hes a muzzie. His face is all over twitter breaking news.

Oops.

Hmmm, I guess they didn't hear about the five Afghanistani guys. Kek. That said, I'm glad they are not practicing gender prejudice in describing the miscreants here.

Any other things you remember?

Kek hwaitinguuuu

HOW DARE YOU REFER TO AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE AS A BOMB YOU ISLAMAPHOBIC PIG !!!!!
A BOMB IS A SACRED PART OF MUSLIM CULTURE .
TO REFER TO AN EXPLOSIVE DEVICE AS A BOMB IS A RACIST IMPLICATION THAT THIS WAS PERPETRATED BY WHAT WE KNOW IS A RELIGION OF PEACE !!!!!

Ha. Luckily his stupid sandnigger name and bad facial hair stymie their efforts to "whitewash" this creep.